Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 12-06-2006, 05:48 PM   #1
SplitInfinity
Confirmed User

Steve Cohen - RELEASED FROM PRISION, His Attorney MURDERED last night.

Steve Cohen (sex.com saga) was released from prision yesterday morning.
Later that same night, his attorney Gustavo Cortes was shot in an attempted murder. (not sure yet if he survived, but was shot nevertheless).

A 4 year old child was also shot in the head.

Should Kremen watch out?
Rumor has it Cohen is out for revenge.

I sure hope for Kremens sake this was a very bad co-incidence, however
I doubt it highly considering Cohen has said to individuals in the past that
he would kill Kremen if court doesnt go in his favor.

Amazing shit.

I hope Cohen didnt kill anyone. I always thought he was a nice guy.

-Chris-
SplitInfinity is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 05:49 PM   #2
sicone
Retired

Industry Role:
sex.com... the never ending drama
Old 12-06-2006, 05:49 PM   #3
BoyAlley
So Fucking Gay

Holy fuck tell me this is all fake dramas?

Not funnay at ALL if it is......................
BoyAlley is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 05:50 PM   #4
Axeman
Confirmed User

holy shit. It never ends in this saga, and seems to just keep getting worse.

Hope the attorney survived.
Old 12-06-2006, 05:55 PM   #5
vvq
Confirmed User

wow. thats nuts.

SQUIRTING - LESBIAN SPANKING - TITTY FUCKING - WET PANTIES - MORE
We offer free hosting, your own designer (works for free), and unsaturated content for gallery and free site submitters. Just contact me! E-mail: [email protected]
vvq is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 05:56 PM   #6
DutchTeenCash
I like Dutch Girls

thats crazy

its never gonna end is it

turning into a godfather drama
DutchTeenCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 05:57 PM   #7
JD
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
christ all might...
JD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 05:58 PM   #8
datatank
Confirmed User

Dam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
datatank is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 05:59 PM   #9
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SplitInfinity View Post
Later that same night, his attorney Gustavo Cortes was shot in an attempted murder. (not sure yet if he survived, but was shot nevertheless).
rather misleading thread title then
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:06 PM   #10
SplitInfinity
Confirmed User

A 4 year old kid died. That is MURDER. Even if cortes survives... not sure if he will though. Gunshot to the head I hear.

Not fake drama, real shit.

I have to worry too... I own the place he used to call home.
SplitInfinity is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:07 PM   #11
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
where did you read this?

i can't find anything on it
Jace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:07 PM   #12
BoyAlley
So Fucking Gay

Quote:
A 4 year old kid died. That is MURDER. Even if cortes survives... not sure if he will though. Gunshot to the head I hear.

Damn that's freaky as all hell!
BoyAlley is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:07 PM   #13
Big_Red
Confirmed User

Big_Red is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:11 PM   #14
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
So, I thought Cohen was under "house arrest" . . . did something change that I forgot about?
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:11 PM   #15
SplitInfinity
Confirmed User

This is a translated article from Zeta magazine, Mexicos #1 source for murder info and cartel drama. Its funny how the translation sounds, but it tells it enough....

On, and it looks like Cortes only got nailed but survived the gunshot. This guy has been kidnapped as well in the past 12 months! His live is just full of drama, wow.

Keep in mind, this all went down within 12 hours or so of Cohens release.
And Cohen does have a big bone to pick with him since he tried to steal all of
Cohens assets and keep his assets for himself while cohen rotten in jail.

Snip...

06 of December of the 2006
It leaves unharmed attack
They try to assassinate to Courteous Carvajal
A lawyer who accompanied it and a minor of 4 years, who was other people's to the facts, was wounded
Redacción/FRONTERA

The lawyer Gustavo Cortés Carvajal was attacked in the avenue the International, to the height of the zone Center, and in the facts two people were wounds, but Carvajal managed to arrive at the Command of the Police, escaping unharmed of its aggressors.
The facts happened around 17:00 hours when Courteous Carvajal traveled in a light truck Mercedes gray Benz, of recent model, which was lead by also the lawyer Jose Luis Alamillo.
The car was transferred in the direction of the Center by the International, when to the height of the division Being accustomed to they left two light trucks that closed the step to him.
One of the units was a Dodge light truck Durango type and pick up, of which data are not known, which were placed in front and back of the Courteous vehicle of boxing it, but the conductor managed to leave the Fast Route and to enter the colony Castle, to the height of the Pantheon number one.
Of the cars which they persecuted to the light truck left firings calibrates 223, which reached the back part of Mercedes, a compact car white color and a light truck type go color came, in which it manned a woman with his two small children, of 8 and 4 years.
One of the minors, Joaquin Hernandez Hernandez, of 4 years, was reached about a bullet in the head, reason why it was transported by an ambulance of the Red Cross until the Isste hospital of the Palms. In the hospital one inquired that the minor is conscious and stable, but will have to be put under a surgery.
Alamillo, that drived the light truck manned by Carvajal, was reached about at least two bullets in the left flank, but it managed to flee from his aggressors zigzagging by the streets, hitting to several cars, until arriving at the Command of the Police in street Eight.
Courteous Carvajal was kidnapped three months ago and was released after which its rescue was paid, although the amount is not known.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:12 PM   #16
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
A 4 year old kid died. That is MURDER.
Well, unless the 4 year old kid was his attorney . .
Old 12-06-2006, 06:14 PM   #17
Sebastian Sands
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
holy shit.. that is some serious drama..

Sebastian
Sebastian Sands is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:15 PM   #18
wjxxx
So Fucking Banned

serious drama
wjxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:15 PM   #19
marketsmart
HOMICIDAL TROLL KILLER

Industry Role:
Quote:

you live at Rancho Santa Fe?
marketsmart is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:16 PM   #20
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Crazy. I hope he doesn't go after Kremen, I want my money from him some day.
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:16 PM   #21
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
Doogie Howser Part Deux?
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:20 PM   #22
SplitInfinity
Confirmed User

"you live at Rancho Santa Fe?"

No. My office took over his old office building.
I built a datacenter where all of his stuff was seized by Kremen.

So you can say I am sitting in his old seat, so to speak.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:22 PM   #23
marketsmart
HOMICIDAL TROLL KILLER

Industry Role:
Quote:
"you live at Rancho Santa Fe?"

No. My office took over his old office building.
I built a datacenter where all of his stuff was seized by Kremen.

So you can say I am sitting in his old seat, so to speak.
oh... i went to a party at his old house in rancho santa fe years ago right after gary got it...
marketsmart is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:23 PM   #24
SplitInfinity
Confirmed User

Heres the link to the article original: http://www.frontera.info/edicionenli...205/132507.asp
Old 12-06-2006, 06:25 PM   #25
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
Quote:
Heres the link to the article original: http://www.frontera.info/edicionenli...205/132507.asp
Well-known lawyer Courteous Gustavo Carvajal was baleado in a today ambush afternoon, in the Zone Center. The driver of the car in which a boy of four years traveled Courteous and was wounded, Carvajal left unharmed. Courteous Carvajal traveled in a light truck Mercedes of recent model gray color, which conducia also the lawyer Jose Luis Alamillo in the direction of the Center by the Fast Route, when to the height of Soler they left two light trucks that closed the step to them. A light truck Dodge Durango and pick up were placed by opposite and behind the vehicle where the lawyer traveled but the conductor managed to leave the Fast Route and to enter the colony Castle, to the height of the Municipal Pantheon Number One. The cars they left bursts of bullets calibrates 22 that reached the back part of the light truck Mercedes, but also a compact car white color and a light truck color came in which they traveled a mother of family with his two small ones of eight and four years. The minor of four years was reached about a bullet, reason why she was transferred by an ambulance of the Red Cross until the Issste hospital of the Palms.
Jace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:26 PM   #26
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
it doesn't say anything about Cohen in there, where did you read that shit about him being released or something?
Old 12-06-2006, 06:31 PM   #27
SplitInfinity
Confirmed User

"Crazy. I hope he doesn't go after Kremen, I want my money from him some day."

- Funny, call him up if you have a beef with him. He pays me on time, every time.

"it doesn't say anything about Cohen in there, where did you read that shit about him being released or something?"

- I am very close to the case, I know every move that is made. Steve was released hours before all this happened. There is a beef between Cohen and Cortes AND informants have notified certain people of certain things stating that this was possibly going to happen. So much for knowing the future and trying to prevent things.... blah.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:35 PM   #28
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Quote:
"Crazy. I hope he doesn't go after Kremen, I want my money from him some day."

- Funny, call him up if you have a beef with him. He pays me on time, every time.
Tired of fighting with people over there about it. I should have called Gary from the START when they started redirecting my traffic and not paying.

Now that Sex.com is under new ownership, he isn't going to do shit. And why should he? Fuck it.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:38 PM   #29
Dusan
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
this world is fucked up
Old 12-06-2006, 06:40 PM   #30
Sambo
So Fucking Banned

Sex.com value drops another 50% - who the fuck would be mad enough to touch that shit now?.......
Sambo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:42 PM   #31
WiredGuy
Pounding Googlebot

Industry Role:
There's board warriors and there's people that really seek revenge!
WG
Old 12-06-2006, 06:43 PM   #32
Chio
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post

I seo'd my hair yesterday and today it's pr7!
RIP Texas Dreams

Are you a content producer or program owner sick of tube sites? Contact me on ICQ: 39-183769
Chio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:47 PM   #33
SplitInfinity
Confirmed User

Some interesting stuff.

Old 12-06-2006, 06:48 PM   #34
Phoenix
BACON BACON BACON

Industry Role:
shit....maybe time to move to iceland for gary
Phoenix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:52 PM   #35
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
That's some catch me if you can shit
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 07:03 PM   #36
Arab_Sex
Confirmed User

[QUOTE=SplitInfinity;11475529

- I am very close to the case, I know every move that is made. Steve was released hours before all this happened. There is a beef between Cohen and Cortes AND informants have notified certain people of certain things stating that this was possibly going to happen. So much for knowing the future and trying to prevent things.... blah.[/QUOTE]

Think its wise to comment publically ? You may find your self in the middle of both fenses
Arab_Sex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 07:30 PM   #37
Webby

And life rolls on for Steve Cohen - it's only a matter of time and the clock is ticking.

His track record pre-dates anything to do with sex.com - and it's not a palatible rap sheet.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:36 PM   #38
terriredor

Fishy connection

If Cohen had the resources to call a hit on his lawyer, he could have done it from prison - not wait until he was released and call attention to himself.

And if he was actually released, his every move would have been followed, at least by Kremen's PI's, if not by LE working for the court.

Of course, if Cohen went on a bender "when he got out", all bets are off. The guy could really just be a self-destructive idiot.

My 2 cents.

Terri
http://www.thefloatingworld.com
terriredor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 07:41 PM   #39
E$_manager

Who was the 4 year old boy to him?
E$_manager is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 07:47 PM   #40
HometownHardcore
Confirmed User

That's fuckin crazy
Old 12-06-2006, 07:55 PM   #41
Webby

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriredor View Post
Fishy Connection

If Cohen had the resources to call a hit on his lawyer, he could have done it from prison - not wait until he was released and call attention to himself.

And if he was actually released, his every move would have been followed, at least by Kremen's PI's, if not by LE working for the court.

Of course, if Cohen went on a bender "when he got out", all bets are off. The guy could really just be a self-destructive idiot.

My 2 cents.

Terri
Fishy connection? Na... not possible

Then there is bluff, double-bluff, corroborative evidence by witnesses as to Mr Cohen's location at that time (and their reliability) - and the possibility Mr Cohen had "friends" who wanted to see him back in jail, or, Mr Cortes had possible problems with his clients (other than Mr Cohen).

The world is indeed a mystery Coincidental things happen, tho the chance your lawyer, wife, friends could coincidentally be shot on the day of a prison release is... well, fishy
Old 12-06-2006, 08:14 PM   #42
marketsmart
HOMICIDAL TROLL KILLER

Industry Role:
didnt cohen's daughter get busted with 200 lbs of pot? i wonder who defended her and the fact that she only got 10 months in jail...
Old 12-06-2006, 10:17 PM   #43
Webby

Quote:
Originally Posted by marketsmart View Post
didnt cohen's daughter get busted with 200 lbs of pot? i wonder who defended her and the fact that she only got 10 months in jail...
Correct - during 2005 she was convicted in.. think San Diego, and given 10 months. Can't remember the exact detail, but think her arrest led to the eventual capture of Cohen in Mexico when he tried to update his work permit.

There are so many corps and "side businesses" involved and Cohen has went thru plenty lawyers where they/he have decided to terminate their involvement. His daughter is involved with some of these corps.

Smooth talking Dad appears to avoid smooth talking when it comes to the corps and bank accounts - he's keeping his mouth shut. Cohen may be crooked, but he's quite bright (possibly to the borderline of insanity - who knows?) tho doubt he can shut up and stay out of the headlines for long. He'll be wanting to buy the Whitehouse next and turn it into a brothel

Sure is a colorful scenario and spread over several jurisdictions and involving shrimp farming, offshore front companies, strip joints, foreign bank accounts etc - hell, it's all about the money

With that pot boiling, anything can happen from the sidelines - and appears the attempted murder of the lawyer is yet another extension of the saga, - tho there is a remote chance it is unrelated - maybe.

Last edited by Webby; 12-06-2006 at 10:18 PM..
Webby is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 10:34 PM   #44
sextoyking
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webby View Post
Correct - during 2005 she was convicted in.. think San Diego, and given 10 months. Can't remember the exact detail, but think her arrest led to the eventual capture of Cohen in Mexico when he tried to update his work permit.

There are so many corps and "side businesses" involved and Cohen has went thru plenty lawyers where they/he have decided to terminate their involvement. His daughter is involved with some of these corps.

Smooth talking Dad appears to avoid smooth talking when it comes to the corps and bank accounts - he's keeping his mouth shut. Cohen may be crooked, but he's quite bright (possibly to the borderline of insanity - who knows?) tho doubt he can shut up and stay out of the headlines for long. He'll be wanting to buy the Whitehouse next and turn it into a brothel

Sure is a colorful scenario and spread over several jurisdictions and involving shrimp farming, offshore front companies, strip joints, foreign bank accounts etc - hell, it's all about the money

With that pot boiling, anything can happen from the sidelines - and appears the attempted murder of the lawyer is yet another extension of the saga, - tho there is a remote chance it is unrelated - maybe.

Oh gosh, I remember the shrimp farms
sextoyking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 10:59 PM   #45
DaddyHalbucks
A freakin' legend!

Industry Role:
If you tried hard you could not make up shit like the SEX.COM story.
Old 12-06-2006, 11:15 PM   #46
SlamDesigns
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyHalbucks View Post
If you tried hard you could not make up shit like the SEX.COM story.
I must have came into the game a little late, because I have no idea what the story is on this. From what I'm reading, that may be a good thing.
SlamDesigns is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:20 PM   #47
MikeHawk
Confirmed User

Quote:
This is a translated article from Zeta magazine, Mexicos #1 source for murder info and cartel drama. Its funny how the translation sounds, but it tells it enough....

On, and it looks like Cortes only got nailed but survived the gunshot. This guy has been kidnapped as well in the past 12 months! His live is just full of drama, wow.

Keep in mind, this all went down within 12 hours or so of Cohens release.
And Cohen does have a big bone to pick with him since he tried to steal all of
Cohens assets and keep his assets for himself while cohen rotten in jail.

Snip...

06 of December of the 2006
It leaves unharmed attack
They try to assassinate to Courteous Carvajal
A lawyer who accompanied it and a minor of 4 years, who was other people's to the facts, was wounded
Redacción/FRONTERA

The lawyer Gustavo Cortés Carvajal was attacked in the avenue the International, to the height of the zone Center, and in the facts two people were wounds, but Carvajal managed to arrive at the Command of the Police, escaping unharmed of its aggressors.
The facts happened around 17:00 hours when Courteous Carvajal traveled in a light truck Mercedes gray Benz, of recent model, which was lead by also the lawyer Jose Luis Alamillo.
The car was transferred in the direction of the Center by the International, when to the height of the division Being accustomed to they left two light trucks that closed the step to him.
One of the units was a Dodge light truck Durango type and pick up, of which data are not known, which were placed in front and back of the Courteous vehicle of boxing it, but the conductor managed to leave the Fast Route and to enter the colony Castle, to the height of the Pantheon number one.
Of the cars which they persecuted to the light truck left firings calibrates 223, which reached the back part of Mercedes, a compact car white color and a light truck type go color came, in which it manned a woman with his two small children, of 8 and 4 years.
One of the minors, Joaquin Hernandez Hernandez, of 4 years, was reached about a bullet in the head, reason why it was transported by an ambulance of the Red Cross until the Isste hospital of the Palms. In the hospital one inquired that the minor is conscious and stable, but will have to be put under a surgery.
Alamillo, that drived the light truck manned by Carvajal, was reached about at least two bullets in the left flank, but it managed to flee from his aggressors zigzagging by the streets, hitting to several cars, until arriving at the Command of the Police in street Eight.
Courteous Carvajal was kidnapped three months ago and was released after which its rescue was paid, although the amount is not known.
Chris,
Great post, why the "dumb shits" of hollywood never made a movie out of this story is beyond me....amazing shit.
Old 12-06-2006, 11:20 PM   #48
madawgz

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusan View Post
this world is fucked up
tell me about it
Old 12-06-2006, 11:21 PM   #49
Kimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlamDesigns View Post
I must have came into the game a little late, because I have no idea what the story is on this. From what I'm reading, that may be a good thing.
Holy shit dude, there is a documentry about it... try to download it!
Old 12-06-2006, 11:35 PM   #50
AllStar
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimo View Post
Holy shit dude, there is a documentry about it... try to download it!
Yeah the doc is great!
Anybody have the link?

Killer Content
AllStar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >