Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 11-23-2009, 09:50 AM   #1
marcjacob
Confirmed User

Free Site Express now only $60

Free Site Express is a new PHP script which allows you to build free sites in minutes. It is based entirely on templates allowing you to easily create high quality free sites, complete with thumbs, and have it stored on your server ready to submit.

Upload your content, enter some info, and off you go.

The script reads standard html and uses additional tags such as [logo] and [title] to decide how to create your freesites

I have prepared a demo video of me making a freesite.

Straight Video Demo
http://www.marcjacobmedia.com/video-...-straight.html

Gay Video Demo
http://www.marcjacobmedia.com/video-demo/index.html

And a Demo version with some of the fields auto-filled.

http://www.marcjacobmedia.com/demo

user: demouser
pass: demopass

To use the demo script, you will need a logo and two banner ads which I will post below for you.

Special reduced pricing - just $60 until December 1st. I can offer free installation if you require.

The license is for one domain and includes 12 months of free updates. Extra domains will be $25 each. The script can not be given free of charge to your affiliates, it's only for private use, a commerical version is coming in 2010. I'll also convert one of your existing freesites to a template the script can read for free. Templates are easy to make, but some html knowledge is reccomended. I will be available to convert additional designs to templates for $10 each.

Server requirments are (in brackets is the version I use - contact me if yours is different and I'll arrange a free test):

PHP (version was 5.2.10)
MySQL (version 5.0.51a)
GD (version 2.0.34)
IonCube PHP Loader (v3.1.34)

Epass or Paypal only for this offer, to buy or to chat send me and email [email protected]
marcjacob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:28 AM   #2
marcjacob
Confirmed User

bump for me
marcjacob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:39 PM   #3
Quotealex
Confirmed User

Have you added any features since the launch?
Quotealex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >