Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-07-2010, 08:30 AM   #1
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Get 1,050+ Affiliate/Webmaster Eyes On Your Program/Service. Under $20 per month @ LinkSpun.

Hey everyone, I've got some great niched webmaster traffic, and niche relevant ad spots for sale on the www.linkspun.com category and search pages. Ads are displayed by niche and you can target out NICHED WEBMASTERS running NICHED WEBSITES. Looking for midget affiliates? We got them, want more depth in your Gay Cumshot webmaster base? We got those as well. (Linkspun users give me a bump please! I make a post like this, and a week or two later we get new features, see how this works )

Details are as follows:

• Over 1080 adult webmasters.
  • 200+ Niched categories (NEW GAY CATEGORIES/NICHES) full of over 30,500 sites.
  • Site is new, and hot, talked about around the water cooler, shared like a 12 pack, this is basically a ground floor opportunity and great chance for small niched sites to pick up affiliates.
  • Ad spots are updatable and static for a year.
  • Webmaster community is very active. This is one of the busiest adult webmaster sites on the planet (no not the host, the solar body!).
  • Spots are less then $20 a month, at $200 per year.(per single category slot)
  • Availability is here (red signifies both slots sold, the rest at least 1 spot available)

The ad spots available are niche specific, going on top of categories and search pages. So for example the Ifriends ad from Click Cash below, is shown on the Webcams search, and category list pages (where webmasters browse for trades), and likewise, the Peabody Cash (Fellucia Blow) advertisement is showcased on the blowjobs category/search page, and Website Secure shows on webmaster pages.

And this is a screencap example of what they look like live. They will display on the blowjobs category page, and when a webmaster searches 'blowjob'

So to sum it up. Niched category ads, year long spots, $200 per year. Get any 4 category spots for $600.

You can contact me at jdoughs at linkspun.com or get me on ICQ at 464-281-250.
Jdoughs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:26 AM   #2
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
I hope you have some spots free next week
wish to take 2 blocks a month for a year
waiting on a little pot of gold from one of my sponsors on Payoneer
but i will contact you!

Minimal 2 Free Backlinks 149 Quality URLs to pick from - Go To My Thread here!
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and get rewarded!
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:29 AM   #3
minicivan
Confirmed User

You just wake up everyday and shit and piss awesome until the sun goes down!
minicivan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:58 AM   #4
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjeezers View Post
I hope you have some spots free next week
wish to take 2 blocks a month for a year
waiting on a little pot of gold from one of my sponsors on Payoneer
but i will contact you!
I doubt they will all be gone by next week, I make a post selling some every few weeks and there is still a great selection, so just hit me up when you're ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minicivan View Post
You just wake up everyday and shit and piss awesome until the sun goes down!
haha thanks I think
Jdoughs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:00 AM   #5
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Thanks

I will be contacting you next week to take 2 spots for a long period.
Need more webmasters!!!

Minimal 2 Free Backlinks 149 Quality URLs to pick from - Go To My Thread here!
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and get rewarded!
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:42 PM   #6
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
http://www.linkspun.com/sponsors.php

More examples of some spots. Hope I didn't miss anyone.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:10 PM   #7
IllTestYourGirls
Ah My Balls

Industry Role:
Do I need to buy a year? If not hit me up.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:49 PM   #8
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllTestYourGirls View Post
Do I need to buy a year? If not hit me up.
Messaged you on ICQ, I may be away for a bit during supper hour but I'll respond.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:52 PM   #9
troncarver
Confirmed User

dam look at what a bunch of webmaster visiting your site does for alexa rankings hehe
Old 10-07-2010, 03:00 PM   #10
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by troncarver View Post
dam look at what a bunch of webmaster visiting your site does for alexa rankings hehe
Yeah, 15,610 and climbing fairly consistently still.

Be nice to see that action on a few of my affiliate sites.

From 0 to top 15k in 5 months all naturally..lol
Old 10-07-2010, 03:24 PM   #11
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
Would be nice to create some kind of link directory or many with all of the info in the DB.... So have a blog, tube, tgp, mgp, free site etc all made with all of the info you already have so surfers can find sites. Possibly even have the order in which they show done by some kind of algorithm where the best links are at the top. Maybe do it by amount of links in with another bonus on how much traffic the site sends the directory back.
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:04 PM   #12
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by V_RocKs View Post
Would be nice to create some kind of link directory or many with all of the info in the DB.... So have a blog, tube, tgp, mgp, free site etc all made with all of the info you already have so surfers can find sites. Possibly even have the order in which they show done by some kind of algorithm where the best links are at the top. Maybe do it by amount of links in with another bonus on how much traffic the site sends the directory back.
Interesting idea, one I never really thought about before. There is probably a few things that could be done similar or along the same lines as you're saying.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:26 PM   #13
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
Then you can monetize the DB all over again from a surfer ads point of view.
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:27 PM   #14
fris
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
any spots in the amateur niche available?

my contact: fris at fris.net
fris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:55 PM   #15
tonyparra
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
almost to 300 trades without trying ...good shit there

High Performance Vps $10 Linode
Manage your Digital Ocean, Linode, or Favorite Cloud Server. Simple, fast, and secure Server Pilot
tonyparra is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:04 AM   #16
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fris View Post
any spots in the amateur niche available?
The Amateur category has both spots full at the moment. You can see availability here and all other categories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyparra View Post
almost to 300 trades without trying ...good shit there
Grats, here's to 300 more for ya
Old 10-08-2010, 09:33 AM   #17
trevesty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
you've got mail
trevesty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:54 AM   #18
wargames
Kliris

Bump and thanks for the spots getting some good webmasters
Old 10-08-2010, 12:45 PM   #19
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevesty View Post
you've got mail
Just replied to you on email, thanks for the interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wargames View Post
Bump and thanks for the spots getting some good webmasters
Thanks a bunch man!
Old 10-08-2010, 04:45 PM   #20
trevesty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Pleasure doing business with ya
trevesty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:41 PM   #21
vittle
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
great offer! Linkspun is growing fast!
Old 10-09-2010, 12:21 PM   #22
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevesty View Post
Pleasure doing business with ya
Likewise, and good luck with the affiliates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittle View Post
great offer! Linkspun is growing fast!
Thanks, it is indeed still growing fast.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:43 AM   #23
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Added a couple spots just a few minutes ago.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:56 AM   #24
anexsia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoughs View Post
Added a couple spots just a few minutes ago.
Love Link Spun, keep up the great work.
anexsia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:55 AM   #25
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anexsia View Post
Love Link Spun, keep up the great work.
Thanks man!

Special deal for today, for the next 2 programs/services that take the 4 category spots for $600 *year long as per above, I'll give 2 weeks on linkspuns trade_view page which gets about 55k-60k views a week FREE (and climbing every week by a couple k average). Spots are copies of the category ads above and look like this below and will stay static for the entire 2 weeks.

I haven't sold these spots in the past, but figured it will help keep the post alive and get LinkSpun 2 more sponsors on board.

Last edited by Jdoughs; 10-21-2010 at 06:56 AM..
Old 10-21-2010, 07:34 AM   #26
GirlsOnYou
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Considering that linkspun is still growing, strange to sell only 1 year spots. But because the monthly price needs to be low I'd understand 3 - 6 month spots. What is also strange is that each category has the same price, regardless of popularity.

Just suggesting that perhaps both advertisers and you would be better off if it wasn't quite like that.. Anyway I really like linkspun too!
Old 10-21-2010, 07:40 AM   #27
Black All Through
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Great offer..
..Bump!
Old 10-21-2010, 07:41 AM   #28
Machete_
WINNING!

Industry Role:
Serious business.
Machete_ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:56 AM   #29
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsOnYou View Post
Considering that linkspun is still growing, strange to sell only 1 year spots. But because the monthly price needs to be low I'd understand 3 - 6 month spots. What is also strange is that each category has the same price, regardless of popularity.

Just suggesting that perhaps both advertisers and you would be better off if it wasn't quite like that.. Anyway I really like linkspun too!
I'm a pretty open guy, most people I've dealt with on these spots has left the deal pretty happy. I've taken plenty of 2-3 month deals as well, but if I was to post only selling monthly spots for $20 I'd have to hire people just to ad spots all day.

The big value is being seen for so long and the branding to the webmasters pushing niches the advertiser has matches for. So it's just sort of part of the plan to both bring in revenues, and not have to make it a full time gig dealing with the spots.

Every couple/few weeks I sell off a few batches of categories (with not to much trouble), advertisers get long term exposure, users get some new sponsors/sites to promote, I get paid, I pay the great programmer Drocd to add some new goodies to linkspun, and we continue to grow.

The logic behind the categories being the same price is fairly simple, a webmaster running a niched foot fetish site is worth just as much (arguably more) to a foot fetish program as a hardcore/general webmaster is to a hardcore/general sponsor program.

Although the smaller niched categories are 'smaller' they are much more targeted. How many places could a sponsor running pregnant sites find webmasters running 100 pregnant sites online everyday, or a Latina sponsor find webmasters running 200+ Latina sites online everyday.

I think a lot of the smaller niched categories are under estimated greatly. These spots provide value for both the sponsors who purchase them and the users who read see them.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:31 AM   #30
cubismo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
bump from another happy user. :-)
cubismo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:52 AM   #31
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubismo View Post
bump from another happy user. :-)
Returned from a happy admin
Old 10-31-2010, 11:34 PM   #32
tombarr
Confirmed User

Bump from a very satisfied trader. 1100 trades and growing!

Gay Paycheck
Clickx Network Hard Link Trades, Blog Roll Trades - 110 Straight and 40 Gay Niches
tombarr is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:37 AM   #33
StariaDaniel
Confirmed User

Sent you an email

And a bump from another happy user
StariaDaniel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:24 AM   #34
punkpred
Confirmed User

Bump for a great offer!!
Old 11-01-2010, 05:22 AM   #35
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
I click lots of those links.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:15 PM   #36
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanks very much guys, adding a few spots right now.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:49 PM   #37
michael.kickass
Too lazy to set a custom title

Bump and thanks for the spots!!!

Looking to expand your business in general, maybe sell your sites? Contact me:
[email protected]
michael.kickass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:15 PM   #38
Gasper

and another bump from a happy user ;)
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #39
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael.kickass View Post
Bump and thanks for the spots!!!
My pleasure, will have them up soon as we've got the creatives together.

And thanks for the bump and sponsorship.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:30 PM   #40
Supz
Arthur Flegenheimer

Industry Role:
This is dirt cheap for such great ads.

Bump for jdoughs
Supz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #41
Jimmy Sinclair
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
What a great site! Bump for you ;)
I just signed up and already have trades!! Thank you LinkSpun ;)
Kisses to You,
Barbi
Jimmy Sinclair is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:15 AM   #42
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supz View Post
This is dirt cheap for such great ads.

Bump for jdoughs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbi Sinclair View Post
What a great site! Bump for you ;)
I just signed up and already have trades!! Thank you LinkSpun ;)
Kisses to You,
Barbi
Thanks folks!
Old 11-04-2010, 05:14 AM   #43
CunningStunt
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Are you sure this will give me more rep on GFY?

I've tried rephack.com and that didn't work. I dissed New Zealanders earlier, and suddenly I went into the red. Now I'm confused which forum barometer I should follow.
CunningStunt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:33 AM   #44
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningStunt View Post
Are you sure this will give me more rep on GFY?

I've tried rephack.com and that didn't work. I dissed New Zealanders earlier, and suddenly I went into the red. Now I'm confused which forum barometer I should follow.
lol
Old 11-29-2010, 05:17 AM   #45
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Spots are now available at 3-6 month intervals as well, and I've added a few other ad spots across the site that are available for purchase.

Quote:
Trade View Pages 220k-250k Mo Views, High Impact Webmaster Spots BUSIEST PAGE! - 7 Days: $50, 30 Days: $175, and 60 Days: $325. (50% rotation) example image http://www.linkspun.com/advertise/searchad1.png

Bold Red Text Link Ad Spots - Large Views 600k Total Ad Spot Views Monthly - 7 Days: $25, 14 Days: $45, 30 Days: $75, 90 Days: $200 (4 rotation) (red text link can also bee seen on above example image)
Old 11-29-2010, 07:33 AM   #46
Hinc
Confirmed User

bumb for a brilliant deal

AdultList.com - Directory Listings, Advertisements, Hardlinks

Loasex.com - Directory and old school TGP - taking submits

A few sales/opportunities:
High Quality Guest Posts For Sale

Network of Aged sites for sales. Get in touch on the email above for info.
Hinc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:43 AM   #47
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Sponsors would probably be better off buying ad space with Linkspun than here on GFY.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:03 AM   #48
BareBacked
Confirmed User

Sent you an email. Look forward to checking all this out

Selfies
BareBacked is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:04 AM   #49
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareBacked View Post
Sent you an email. Look forward to checking all this out
Responded, thanks!
Old 11-29-2010, 12:24 PM   #50
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Handing someone a 50 spot on this thread, 2 spots added this morning.

1447 Webmasters, with 43178 Pages!

Last edited by Jdoughs; 11-29-2010 at 12:26 PM..
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >