Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 01-24-2005, 05:13 PM   #1
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Ambush Interview with RocHard.

interview #2.

Rochard from Lightspeed

Lightspeed's right hand man, not knowing who RocHard is says you don't really know anything in this biz. He's instrumental to the day to day operation of lightspeed and proof of his pimp hand strength is shown in the bunny ranch. He's been in the game a long time and if you've ever met him you'd be impressed with the wealth of knowledge he has.

1. When and why did you start in the Adult business?
2. Would you ever leave lightspeed for another adult company?
3. How did your wife respond to the Vegas hot tub pictures with you in a jacussi with 2 georgous naked women? Tell the story.
4. How many speeding tickets do you get a year and how much do you pay for your driver's licence?
5. When idiots incorrectly accuse Lightspeed as repersenting women as too young - what do you think and do about that?
6. WHy do you post to GFY? Are you told to post to GFY by Steve or do you come here of your own accord?
7. How old are you?
8. Does your wife work in the business at all?
9. How many adult conventions do you attend a year?
10. What EXACLY do you do for lightspeed other than tend the bunnies?
11. Would you ever fuck a lightspeed model? Have you ?
12. If lightspeed were to fire you tomorrow - would you stay in the adult business and where would you go or what would you do?
13. What size shoes do wear?

ok trolls - ask more questions, it's WORTH plugging this guy's brain now that you got the chance.

Now read without the word dog.
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:24 PM   #2
corvette
Confirmed User

this should be good, ill start asking questions once he starts sweating a bit...may as well prolong this
Old 01-24-2005, 05:25 PM   #3
Nicky
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
good stuff Sleazy, im liking these interviews

Hardlinks and blog posts available on a popular blog with DR 43 and over 3000 referring domains.
gfynicky @ gmail.com
Nicky is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:26 PM   #4
Nasty D
Confirmed User

What about all the bunnies!

Pimp Mandy Mayhem, Tabatha Sweet, Kristi Montana and Lexy Lohan @ Hawt Money
Nasty D is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:27 PM   #5
ATKCash

Give him hell, I tell you. He can handle it.
ATKCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:32 PM   #6
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:

Now read without the word dog.
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:33 PM   #7
_Danielle_
Confirmed User

If you could add five bunnies out of any women in the world...who would they be?
Old 01-24-2005, 05:33 PM   #8
xNetworx
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream

That was just another day for him
xNetworx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:36 PM   #9
_Danielle_
Confirmed User

Can I borrow $20?
Old 01-24-2005, 05:37 PM   #10
pussyluver
Clueless OleMan

Your choice on wether to answer or not. Could be company confidential. What percentage of income for all the Lightspeed sites is direct (not through affiliates)?
pussyluver is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:43 PM   #11
Nasty D
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanks_Danielle
If you could add five bunnies out of any women in the world...who would they be?
Now thats a good question

Pimp Mandy Mayhem, Tabatha Sweet, Kristi Montana and Lexy Lohan @ Hawt Money
Nasty D is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:50 PM   #12
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
1. When and why did you start in the Adult business?
My descent into the adult business started in 1994 or 1995. I came across a website made by Steve Lightspeed, emailed him, and mentioned that I wanted to learn how to make web pages. He taught me via email and a chat program, and less than 24 hours after my first contact with him I had a web site up. I started work for Lightspeed Cash in 2000 and have been there since.

2. Would you ever leave lightspeed for another adult company?
Highly unlikely. I?ve had offers, but I believe in slow burn / long term. I?m treated well at Lightspeed Cash, I?m paid well, and I enjoy the work. If I had to choose another company I would work for, it would be YNOT or CCBill.

3. How did your wife respond to the Vegas hot tub pictures with you in a jacussi with 2 georgous naked women? Tell the story.
I called her at 4AM in the morning while I was still drunk. I don?t remember how I explained it to her, but she told me never to do it again. I think the rule now at shows is ?no nudity?.

4. How many speeding tickets do you get a year and how much do you pay for your driver's licence?
Every one seems to think I?m a speed demon. While I?m not afraid to push things, generally I?m your average driver. I got one ticket last year on my motorcycle for ?excessive display of speed? in California, and on my way back from Vegas I got nailed doing 89mph in a 65mph zone. Other than that I haven?t had a ticket since 1998.

5. When idiots incorrectly accuse Lightspeed as repersenting women as too young - what do you think and do about that?
It doesn?t bother me at all. All of the girls are over 18, end of story.

6. WHy do you post to GFY? Are you told to post to GFY by Steve or do you come here of your own accord?
Steve surely doesn?t like me posting on GFY or any other boards. Offically I don?t do marketing for Lightspeed Cash, and I try to keep my posting to a minimum. I work for a living.

7. How old are you?
I am 36. Oddly enough I share the same birthday with Virtumike.

8. Does your wife work in the business at all?
My wife does not work in the industry at all. But after four years plus of doing this full time she?s picked up a lot. She also attends shows which works for me ? I can get laid at shows without breaking any vows.

9. How many adult conventions do you attend a year?
It varies from year to year. I always do Internext in Vegas, YP in Mexico, and of course Phoenix Forum. In 2004 I also did shows in San Diego and Santa Monica. I tend to stay behind and continue working while Steve is out at shows, and perhaps because I hate to fly.

10. What EXACLY do you do for lightspeed other than tend the bunnies?
My job at Lightspeed Cash is keeping the sites and servers running, and supporting anything else that Lightspeed and Sweetums needs. My job varies from day to day which keepts it interesting.

11. Would you ever fuck a lightspeed model? Have you ?
I have never had sex with a Lightspeed model. It against our company policy or something. However, if I was single?.. Top of my list would be Jordan or Raimi ? or both at the same time.

12. If lightspeed were to fire you tomorrow - would you stay in the adult business and where would you go or what would you do?
Without a doubt I would stay in the business. Steve refuses to fire my ass. I?ve tried.

13. What size shoes do wear?
I wear a size 10. But that has nothing to do with my dick size.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:53 PM   #13
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Cindy Crawford. I've been in love with her ever since I could remember.

Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson would be on that list.

Can't think of anyone else off the top of my head.

Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:54 PM   #14
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Can I borrow $20?
Are you good for it?

Old 01-24-2005, 05:55 PM   #15
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyluver
Your choice on wether to answer or not. Could be company confidential. What percentage of income for all the Lightspeed sites is direct (not through affiliates)?
I don't think I should answer that.

I could answer that, but then I'd have to kill you. Kind of like a James Bond type of thing.

Old 01-24-2005, 06:00 PM   #16
Donny
As you wish...

Industry Role:
If you were to ever have sex with a man, who would it be?
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 06:01 PM   #17
pussyluver
Clueless OleMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocHard
I don't think I should answer that.

I could answer that, but then I'd have to kill you. Kind of like a James Bond type of thing.
No problem, prefer to remain alive right now.

Appreciate a str8 answer like that BTW. Some may have gave some BS??????

Since you post the top 100 to afilliates, one could of guessed the dollar volume total. Don't blame you for not answering.
pussyluver is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 06:05 PM   #18
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonovanPhillips
I would soooooo hit this guy. He's hot.

And yes, I know the Muffin Man. He lives on Drury Lane.

Old 01-24-2005, 06:05 PM   #19
pussyluver
Clueless OleMan

Quote:
Donny, you should have posted that pic of you with lipstick on an then asked!
Old 01-24-2005, 06:06 PM   #20
ATKCash

Quote:
Without a doubt Donny, you're probably near the top of that list. A close second to fitness celebrity John Basedow.
ATKCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 06:07 PM   #21
Donny
As you wish...

Industry Role:
Quote:
I would soooooo hit this guy. He's hot.

And yes, I know the Muffin Man. He lives on Drury Lane.

Yeah, baby!
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 06:11 PM   #22
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title

Did you have a sense that Jordan would break out? Lots of good looking girls at lighspeed and not all of them hit a home run. Just wondering if you had an idea ahead of time.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 06:14 PM   #23
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapass
Did you have a sense that Jordan would break out? Lots of good looking girls at lighspeed and not all of them hit a home run. Just wondering if you had an idea ahead of time.
Yeah, I was pretty confident that Jordan would be a hit.

When Steve wanted to do a site for Tawnee I didn't think it would be much. I was wrong, which explains why he's the boss.

Old 01-24-2005, 06:17 PM   #24
pussyluver
Clueless OleMan

Any new niche sites on the way? Mean something different than what Lightspeed is known for. Say reality or tranny or ???? Does your Twink site do well?

Last edited by pussyluver; 01-24-2005 at 06:19 PM..
Old 01-24-2005, 06:32 PM   #25
sweetums
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Who is your favorite Canadian Lightspeeder?? It's a she....living in the Tundra....hint hint ;)
Old 01-24-2005, 06:49 PM   #26
DavieVegas
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
rock ur the man!!!! i enjoyed reading the interview!
Old 01-24-2005, 07:38 PM   #27
Donny
As you wish...

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATKCash
Without a doubt Donny, you're probably near the top of that list. A close second to fitness celebrity John Basedow.
Old 01-24-2005, 07:39 PM   #28
Donny
As you wish...

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyluver
Donny, you should have posted that pic of you with lipstick on an then asked!
I wish I would have thought of that. That would have been funny.

Old 01-24-2005, 07:43 PM   #29
PerfectionGirls

Best guy in the biz!

Not one person I respect more.
Old 01-24-2005, 07:45 PM   #30
reynold

Great interview dude! Way to go!
reynold is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 07:52 PM   #31
pxxx
First African GFY Member

Do you do anything else on the side apart from working for Lightspeed? Like running your own sites, tgps, mgps, avs, paysite.
pxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 07:59 PM   #32
Ryan

Industry Role:
Ryan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 07:59 PM   #33
Ryan

Industry Role:
Ryan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 08:02 PM   #34
PerfectionGirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan

Old 01-24-2005, 08:59 PM   #35
LAJ
Gingerific

Industry Role:
Rochard... you always seem like a cheerful guy and always willing to help out. I've rarely if ever seen you upset, you never make excuses, you've always got a sense of humor about you, and you are a true go-to guy and loyal as all hell.

Do you have a philosophy or code that you live by that keeps you going and able to take each day as it comes?
Old 01-24-2005, 09:02 PM   #36
$5 submissions
I help you SUCCEED

Industry Role:
Great interview, SD. Good to know more about established well known webmasters. Hopefully, this would be a great new feature here at GFY
$5 submissions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 09:19 PM   #37
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetums
Who is your favorite Canadian Lightspeeder?? It's a she....living in the Tundra....hint hint ;)
That's kind of a slanted question.

I mean I have so many new found candian friends......

Old 01-24-2005, 09:24 PM   #38
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pxxx
Do you do anything else on the side apart from working for Lightspeed? Like running your own sites, tgps, mgps, avs, paysite.
No, not really. I think that any side work would be a conflict of interest. If I was to run a TGP, who would I send my traffic to? If I ran a paysite...... Would I be more interested in working on my own stuff or Lightspeed's sites? Thus, I'm limited to working only for Lightspeed.

I still have a handful of free sites, but they don't get much traffic these days. I don't pay much attention to them.

And I have the Bunny Ranch.

Old 01-24-2005, 09:31 PM   #39
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAJ
Rochard... you always seem like a cheerful guy and always willing to help out. I've rarely if ever seen you upset, you never make excuses, you've always got a sense of humor about you, and you are a true go-to guy and loyal as all hell.

Do you have a philosophy or code that you live by that keeps you going and able to take each day as it comes?
Do I have a philosophy or code that I live by? Never gave it much thought.

If I had to thank any one for my my philosphy.... It would the US Marines. I learned more about life in four years than most people do in twenty five years.

Old 01-24-2005, 09:42 PM   #40
BradM
Confirmed User

What do you have against Canadians?
BradM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 09:46 PM   #41
shermo

Great interview Sleazy, with a great guy! Rochard is a no BS kind of guy with a vast amount of knowledge.

All I want to know is how I can be like you? I've never been lucky enough to have 2 light speed girls playing around in my bath tub.
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 09:49 PM   #42
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM
What do you have against Canadians?
That's not a proper question coming from a Canadian. The correct question should be formatted as: "What do you have against Canadians, eh?"

I love my Northern Friends. I have yet to met a Canandian I didn't like. I might just have more Canandian friends than I do here in the US. These include Fubar, Sweetums, AJ, Angeleyes, Sweetums, The Legacy, Shedevil, Evil Chris, Fun Brunette....... The list goes on and on.

Oh, there is this little thing about Canada deporting me when I was seventeen and living oustide of Montreal as a run away......

Old 01-24-2005, 09:50 PM   #43
BradM
Confirmed User

Awwww I love you too, eh?
BradM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 09:50 PM   #44
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shermsshack
Great interview Sleazy, with a great guy! Rochard is a no BS kind of guy with a vast amount of knowledge.

All I want to know is how I can be like you? I've never been lucky enough to have 2 light speed girls playing around in my bath tub.
Those aren't Lightspeed Girls.

I'm still trying to figure out how that thing in the tub happened. I don't remember much about that night. Imagine my surprise when I saw the pictures when FUBAR was kind enough to put them online for the world (and my wife!) to see.....

Old 01-24-2005, 09:54 PM   #45
pxxx
First African GFY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan
hehe, nice work there bro.
pxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 09:55 PM   #46
shermo

Ok.. Maybe they aren't lightspeed girls, but they look pretty fucking good! I'd never be able to pull that off... The fact that a camera was there would give me stage fright and I'd be unable to enjoy myself. My shortcomings would most likely disappear, giving the effect of 2 belly buttons.
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 09:58 PM   #47
S P A N N O W
Everywhere You Wanna Be!

Industry Role:
Fuckin' pimp dude
Old 01-24-2005, 09:58 PM   #48
pxxx
First African GFY Member

Quote:
No, not really. I think that any side work would be a conflict of interest. If I was to run a TGP, who would I send my traffic to? If I ran a paysite...... Would I be more interested in working on my own stuff or Lightspeed's sites? Thus, I'm limited to working only for Lightspeed.

I still have a handful of free sites, but they don't get much traffic these days. I don't pay much attention to them.

And I have the Bunny Ranch.
I see, if you were to start a tgp or mgp, would you do text or thumb? Why?

I asked WG the same question, but he does not know much about the tgp/mgp world because he has never tried them. So if it is the same case with you, i understand. Thanks for the first answer.

-greg
Old 01-24-2005, 10:04 PM   #49
Lensman
GFY Chaperone

If you could own any new car under 100K, what would it be? How about 50K?
Lensman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 10:05 PM   #50
BradM
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lensman
If you could own any new car under 100K, what would it be? How about 50K?
My guess...S281-SC
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >