Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 05-31-2003, 12:12 PM   #1
Darkystar
Confirmed User

:mad wow Globill is out of their mind

look what i got today:
--
Thank you for your activation request. Unfortunately your activation request cannot be accepted. We are unable to provide our billing services for websites which contain images of "twink" content, regardless of the nature of the images and regardless as to whether said images are legal or not.
Please understand that we make no statement as to the quality or intentions of your website. This is simply our editorial policy. We regret this incompatibility and hope you are able to find what you are looking for elsewhere.
---

wtf are they thinking?
I bet that more than 80% of gay sites contain twink content...
Darkystar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:15 PM   #2
twistyneck
So Fucking Banned

You can't have twinks but you can have cum guzzling anal whores? Doesn't make sense except that maybe twinks tend to look kind of young.
twistyneck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:16 PM   #3
Theo
HAL 9000

Industry Role:
discrimination!
Theo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:16 PM   #4
Tipsy
Confirmed User

Simply a TOTAL inability to understand what twink is which is funny coming from a processor handling so many adult sites. Of course the definition has changed a little with the Internet to also include (mainly include these days?) teens which the original meaning of twink didn't - it was 20 somethings.

Makes you wonder why they bother with adult at all if they have that much trouble understanding simple and widely used terms.
Old 05-31-2003, 12:17 PM   #5
loverboy
When it rains, it pours

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Soul_Rebel
discrimination!
i agree
loverboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:21 PM   #6
SpaceAce
Confirmed User

Everyone using Globill needs to stop and think about this. Bad business decisions that prove their lack of understanding of the industry and their unwillingness to learn and work with their clients is not a good sign.

Before you tell me how awesome Globill is and how paranoid I am, think of all the other processors that have gone completely under or gotten so shitty that people are constantly having to chase their checks, beg for support, etc, and think of all the little warning signs that came first.

SpaceAce
SpaceAce is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:22 PM   #7
Centurion
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Ask them very specifically for what THEIR definition of a "twink" is.
Heck, that would put half the gay sites out of business!
Sounds like a bunch of homophobers!
Centurion is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:25 PM   #8
Theo
HAL 9000

Industry Role:
overture blocks anything you can imagine
and twinks keyword is allowed
they need to get a clue there
Theo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:25 PM   #9
Darkystar
Confirmed User

I use them as backup because they are not as good as CCBILL, but this email pissed me off and I'm looking for another backup billing right now
Darkystar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:39 PM   #10
scooby doo as scooby does
Confirmed User

Withhold judgement.

If VISA slap down 'twinks' as one of there banned words in the near future, then Globill are just doing what they have always done since the VISA fees appeared, be one step ahead of the game.

NEWMAN-BERRY CASH
Paying webmaster since 1904
scooby doo as scooby does is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:40 PM   #11
boneprone
Hall Of Fame

Industry Role:
what is a twink?

is that pissing or shitting?

Wait shittin is scat.

what the fuck is twink?

Industry Hall Of Fame Legend Mike Jones
Bow to the Power - Still BP4L
http://gfyawards.com/hall-of-fame
Learn about it kids.
boneprone is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:43 PM   #12
mrthumbs
salad tossing sig guy

Quote:
Originally posted by boneprone
what is a twink?

Wait shittin is scat.

what the fuck is twink?
im a twink
mrthumbs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:43 PM   #13
twistyneck
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by boneprone
what is a twink?

Wait shittin is scat.

what the fuck is twink?
Probably just the #1 moneymaker on the internet but you didn't hear that from me.
twistyneck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:43 PM   #14
Tipsy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by scooby doo as scooby does
Withhold judgement.

If VISA slap down 'twinks' as one of there banned words in the near future, then Globill are just doing what they have always done since the VISA fees appeared, be one step ahead of the game.
WHY would VISA slap down twink? Obviously Globill have no clue but perhaps (even though they fail to show it so far) VISA actually knows what one is or researches first before banning?

Twink has absolutely nothing to do with underage sex in any way, shape or form. Rejecting it no matter what company shows either a very low IQ or bad case of homophobia.
Old 05-31-2003, 12:45 PM   #15
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

I heart twinks, but the term could be interpreted as sort of the boy term for l*lita which, in the age of the internet, has come to mean some REALLY disgusting stuff.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:47 PM   #16
Theo
HAL 9000

Industry Role:
What Tipsy said is true. There's NO reasoning behind this.
Old 05-31-2003, 12:48 PM   #17
Darkystar
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by AmeliaG
I heart twinks, but the term could be interpreted as sort of the boy term for l*lita which, in the age of the internet, has come to mean some REALLY disgusting stuff.
no, in no way twink means the same as lolita
Old 05-31-2003, 12:51 PM   #18
Confirmed User

Quote:
WHY would VISA slap down twink? Obviously Globill have no clue but perhaps (even though they fail to show it so far) VISA actually knows what one is or researches first before banning?
Okay, I'm not saying your wrong. But there are a hell of a lot of web sites out there that use 'twink' in the same way 'lolita' is used.

It's a context thing. 'Boy', 'Young', 'Twink' it's all an area we know to be a minefield at the moment. I just think Globill have made that connection.

That said, I am not saying they are right. Just that's prolly the thinking behind it.

NEWMAN-BERRY CASH
scooby doo as scooby does is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:53 PM   #19
Darkystar
Confirmed User

Quote:

Okay, I'm not saying your wrong. But there are a hell of a lot of web sites out there that use 'twink' in the same way 'lolita' is used. It's a context thing. 'Boy', 'Young', 'Twink' it's all an area we know to be a minefield at the moment. I just think Globill have made that connection.
then they should ban "teen", "young", "boy" as well
probably they will make bad connections to these words soon as well
Old 05-31-2003, 12:54 PM   #20
the indigo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Visa controls. If they think Twink sounds as bad as Lolita to the average joe, then I perfectly understand the Globill decision.

Change the term by 'young adult males' and move on. In some years from now, we will be in deep shit if we continue to walk on the border line.

Last edited by the indigo; 05-31-2003 at 12:57 PM..
the indigo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:57 PM   #21
Darkystar
Confirmed User

Basically "twink" means the same as "chick"

from here
http://www.hurricane.net/~wizard/19t.html

1. a young man in his early twenties
2: someone under 21.
3. A young, sexually attractive person, who is sexually desirable for there handsome looks and build and not for his intelligence.
4. a homosexual; that is a social outcast.
5: a gay in his twenties or younger, that acts like he has no brain. The type that all the blonde jokes come from.
Old 05-31-2003, 01:07 PM   #22
Tipsy
Confirmed User

Quote:

Okay, I'm not saying your wrong. But there are a hell of a lot of web sites out there that use 'twink' in the same way 'lolita' is used.

It's a context thing. 'Boy', 'Young', 'Twink' it's all an area we know to be a minefield at the moment. I just think Globill have made that connection.

That said, I am not saying they are right. Just that's prolly the thinking behind it.
Then where do you draw the line? There's a load of sites out there use the word sex and fucking when talking about lolitas. Are these words to be banned too? I see to an extent what you're saying but twink remains something not connected with underage sex. Until recent years it didn't even mean late teens. When any company (especially one like Globill who should at least have half a clue) starts dragging fairly generic terms into the CP arena for little real reason things just start to get absurd.

Lolita has always had a totally different meaning. It only ever meant underage as it was taken from a book about just that subject. Twink is the total opposite.

It really is a form of homophobia. A total lack of understanding or willingness to learn a little about a subject (you are otherwise happy to take dollars from) because you find it distasteful. There's no other real explaination.

Last edited by Tipsy; 05-31-2003 at 01:15 PM..
Tipsy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 01:13 PM   #23
Kimmykim
bitchslapping zebras!!!!!

Industry Role:
editorial policy? um, hello, they are a processor, not a fucking newspaper.
Kimmykim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 01:16 PM   #24
psyko514
See sig. Join Epic Cash.

Quote:
Originally posted by Darkystar
Basically "twink" means the same as "chick"

from here
http://www.hurricane.net/~wizard/19t.html

1. a young man in his early twenties
2: someone under 21.
3. A young, sexually attractive person, who is sexually desirable for there handsome looks and build and not for his intelligence.
4. a homosexual; that is a social outcast.
5: a gay in his twenties or younger, that acts like he has no brain. The type that all the blonde jokes come from.
That whole definition alludes to underage models.

Bad Girl Bucks
- 50% Revshare through CCBill.
Promote BrandyDDD, Pixie's Pillows, Action Allie and more!

Phoenix Forum Pics | Webmaster Access Montreal pics
email: psyko514(a)gmail.com | icq: 214-702-014
psyko514 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 01:18 PM   #25
Darkystar
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by psyko514

That whole definition alludes to underage models.
get a clue
Old 05-31-2003, 01:20 PM   #26
psyko514
See sig. Join Epic Cash.

Quote:

get a clue
two of the definitions state that the person is under 20/21.
that encompasses a 16/17 year old twink.

i have a clue. i run a 20 year old twink site.

Bad Girl Bucks

psyko514 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 02:32 PM   #27
Nosmo King

Glo-Bill shut down that notorious meatholes.com site as soon as they were notified. They seem to want to keep a clean book of business (cum-guzzling anal whores excepted of course).

I dunno but I have come across a number of gay sites screaming "TWINK!" all over the place that actually contained (illegal) underage pics. Maybe the term has become bastardized by a few bad webmasters, like the term "lolita". A number of processors don't accept sites that scream the word lolita either.

I have sites with Glo-bill and frankly I like the idea that they are being strict with the type of sites they support. Their fraud scrub is excellent as well - does not throw out good signups but pinpoints the bad ones.

Of course if I was running a (legal) twink site I would probably feel otherwise.

Nosmo King is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 02:42 PM   #28
dav555add
Confirmed User

Too much abuse by webmasters who use shit content without knowing if it's legal or not.
Too many crazies working in the government who are looking for scape goats to hide their incompetence.
Too many Jesus lovers who are top executive at credit card companies.
And you've got yourself a nice fucked up situation for the "honest" adult webmaster.
Don't be surprised if in a few months the term teen also becomes illegal. So, no more lolitas, twinks, young and teens; instead we'll have barely legal adults
Old 05-31-2003, 02:54 PM   #29
Kimmykim

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Nosmo King
I have sites with Glo-bill and frankly I like the idea that they are being strict with the type of sites they support. Their fraud scrub is excellent as well - does not throw out good signups but pinpoints the bad ones.

So as long as your processor has 'editorial policy' in place, you don't care if they registered with Visa correctly or not?
Kimmykim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 02:58 PM   #30
Tipsy
Confirmed User

Quote:

I dunno but I have come across a number of gay sites screaming "TWINK!" all over the place that actually contained (illegal) underage pics. Maybe the term has become bastardized by a few bad webmasters, like the term "lolita". A number of processors don't accept sites that scream the word lolita either.
Whether or not people missuse the term though you can't compare it to lolita. Lolita = underage girl, no ifs or buts. Twink never has and again just because it's used on a site that does feature CP does that mean it should be banned from all adult sites? How many other terms both gay and/or adult were used on all of those sites? They are going to be banned also then?

A processor should know better. Rather than 'anticipating' future VISA rules (and let's face it - we're talking about Globill here already openly flaunting VISA rules it seems) they should be protecting their intrests ie adult sites. Making what should be very acceptable terms banned or taboo can only help give VISA ammunition. CP sites should be shut down but not for using what should be acceptable adult terms especially in the gay community. If we start doing thata none of us will remain in business very long.

Again though you cannot compare twink to lolita. Lolita = underage. Twink does not.
Old 05-31-2003, 03:09 PM   #31
Mr.Fiction
Confirmed User

All you people who think it's great when processors or CC companies start censoring should be happy when they really start censoring. A possibly reasonable rule would be that if it's very clearly illegal they don't allow it. They've already gone beyond that and no doubt they'll go a lot further before they stop. Just hope you don't have any domains with the word "girl" or "teen" in them.
Mr.Fiction is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 03:53 PM   #32
Confirmed User

Quote:
So as long as your processor has 'editorial policy' in place, you don't care if they registered with Visa correctly or not?
As far as I am aware, Globill are registered correctly for the VISA region they are in.

Are you saying they are not ?

NEWMAN-BERRY CASH
Old 05-31-2003, 03:55 PM   #33
FlyingIguana
aspiring banker

Quote:
Originally posted by twistyneck
You can't have twinks but you can have cum guzzling anal whores? Doesn't make sense except that maybe twinks tend to look kind of young.
maybe they're a bunch of homophobes
FlyingIguana is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 04:11 PM   #34
Nosmo King

Quote:
Originally posted by Kimmykim

Interesting. Maybe I should email your comment to Globill's legal department? You seem to be implying that they are not "correctly" registered with Visa. Before I signed up with them, I did research on this board and on the net about the whole registration thing. Not all regions of the world come under the same rules as Visa USA. Glo-bill also assured me that they are fully compliant *in their region*. If you are going to say that they are not, eventhough you work for neither Globill nor Visa, then that sounds like slander to me.
Nosmo King is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 04:46 PM   #35
Kimmykim

Industry Role:
Quote:

Interesting. Maybe I should email your comment to Globill's legal department? You seem to be implying that they are not "correctly" registered with Visa. Before I signed up with them, I did research on this board and on the net about the whole registration thing. Not all regions of the world come under the same rules as Visa USA. Glo-bill also assured me that they are fully compliant *in their region*. If you are going to say that they are not, eventhough you work for neither Globill nor Visa, then that sounds like slander to me.
By all means email it to them and please make sure that someone there understands the difference between slander and libel for starters. The truth is certainly neither of those.

Then make sure that you and anyone else commenting on my statements can read.

I can ask if a particular processor is compliant if I want, and there's not fuckall you or your legal department can do about it. There is not one thing askance in my comment nor is it libelous, so get over it. IF Globill is processing for US based companies and settling those transactions in locations other than the US, as the rules are stated, their US clients are NOT in compliance as the rules have been explained by multiple processors who have read the regs, had their attorneys read the regs, and clearly understand the regs.

Perhaps I should send an email to compliance at Visa and ASK THEM what they think of this situation? I'm sure at that point we can determine whether or not there's any libel, slander or miscommunication on your part to the webmaster community going on?

Which way would you like to go with this? I don't think I'd rely on this board for my research that could potentially cause me serious business problems down the road. But then again, that's just my opinion.

Last edited by Kimmykim; 05-31-2003 at 04:48 PM..
Old 05-31-2003, 05:20 PM   #36
directfiesta

Industry Role:
Quote:

By all means email it to them and please make sure that someone there understands the difference between slander and libel for starters. The truth is certainly neither of those.

Then make sure that you and anyone else commenting on my statements can read.

I can ask if a particular processor is compliant if I want, and there's not fuckall you or your legal department can do about it. There is not one thing askance in my comment nor is it libelous, so get over it. IF Globill is processing for US based companies and settling those transactions in locations other than the US, as the rules are stated, their US clients are NOT in compliance as the rules have been explained by multiple processors who have read the regs, had their attorneys read the regs, and clearly understand the regs.

Perhaps I should send an email to compliance at Visa and ASK THEM what they think of this situation? I'm sure at that point we can determine whether or not there's any libel, slander or miscommunication on your part to the webmaster community going on?

Which way would you like to go with this? I don't think I'd rely on this board for my research that could potentially cause me serious business problems down the road. But then again, that's just my opinion.
Lately most of your posts are unpleasant to webmasters . I agree that US sites should settle in the US and pay the 750.00.
They don't know how lucky they are. But there is no point to threaten to raise shit for Globill. They were the first to " arrange" their " structure" to keep their clients.
I understant that you push or use to push epassport, but it is still not a reason to justify your behavior.

But I can't figure out how he can breathe or type , at the same time ....
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 05:28 PM   #37
Centurion
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

No kidding Kimmy..you used to be all "sweetness & light", but lately, your posts remind me of someone like oh...I dunno, maybe.. SON OF RAGE!
Centurion is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 05:28 PM   #38
directfiesta

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Centurion

No kidding Kimmy..you used to be all "sweetness & light", but lately, your posts remind me of someone like oh...I dunno, maybe.. SON OF RAGE!
I see that I am not the only one to feel this... Too bad.

But I can't figure out how he can breathe or type , at the same time ....
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 05:30 PM   #39
ozzymandius
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by directfiesta

Lately most of your posts are unpleasant to webmasters . I agree that US sites should settle in the US and pay the 750.00.
They don't know how lucky they are. But there is no point to threaten to raise shit for Globill. They were the first to " arrange" their " structure" to keep their clients.
I understant that you push or use to push epassport, but it is still not a reason to justify your behavior.

Isn't epassporte owned by Epoch? If so, that kinda explains this type of over-the-top bashing of other processors. First ripping into AC pay, now globil

Processor Wars: KK vs Everyone but Epoch

coming soon to a web porn board near you!

ozzymandius is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 05:33 PM   #40
Dravyk
Confirmed User

This must be the clueless thread.

We have people who don't know the difference between a newspaper and a processor.

Others who don't know the difference between slander and libel.

A few who don't know what a twink is, and GloBill being clueless enough to ban twink sites.

Gee I dunno, DirectFiesta, seems under the circumstances KK is actually holding it back pretty well. Not to mention ... what's the name of the board again? Right. So "unpleasant" on this board is considered down right friendly.
Old 05-31-2003, 05:38 PM   #41
ozzymandius
Confirmed User

I say, BAN ALL THE TWINK SITES!!!

My hamster was killed by a visicious twink when I wuz just a kid.

When I go to sleep at night, I have frightening visions of evil twinks flying near my ceiling, casting ominous shadows down upon my scared little head.

Good God! Save us from the Twinks!!!

If you support Twinks you are with the terrorists.

ozzymandius is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 05:41 PM   #42
Nosmo King

Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymandius
I say, BAN ALL THE TWINK SITES!!!

My hamster was killed by a visicious twink when I wuz just a kid.

When I go to sleep at night, I have frightening visions of evil twinks flying near my ceiling, casting ominous shadows down upon my scared little head.

Good God! Save us from the Twinks!!!

If you support Twinks you are with the terrorists.

Old 05-31-2003, 05:41 PM   #43
Confirmed User

Quote:
IF Globill is processing for US based companies and settling those transactions in locations other than the US, as the rules are stated, their US clients are NOT in compliance as the rules have been explained by multiple processors who have read the regs, had their attorneys read the regs, and clearly understand the regs.

*shrug* Do you really expect VISA US processors, when anybody asks them about US companies, to say, 'Yup, it's okay, you can process outside VISA US for free'.

Come on. Don't be so naive.

NEWMAN-BERRY CASH
Old 05-31-2003, 05:59 PM   #44
jigg
Confirmed User

Saying twink implies underage is complete and utter bullshit.
I could be called a twink too - and last time I checked my db is going way back to 1979

And I wonder why I keep seeing paysites that call hunks twinks

Click to get a clue for free:
http://www.gaywidewebmasters.com/gay...hat_mean.shtml
jigg is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 06:02 PM   #45
RedShoe
赤い靴 call me 202-456-1111

Industry Role:
Quote:
look what i got today:
--
Thank you for your activation request. Unfortunately your activation request cannot be accepted. We are unable to provide our billing services for websites which contain images of "twink" content, regardless of the nature of the images and regardless as to whether said images are legal or not.
Please understand that we make no statement as to the quality or intentions of your website. This is simply our editorial policy. We regret this incompatibility and hope you are able to find what you are looking for elsewhere.
---

wtf are they thinking?
I bet that more than 80% of gay sites contain twink content...
fag.

SPECIALTY COSTUMES • PROPS • FX
Superheroes • Monsters • Robots
PM for details

For any manufacturing needs. Adult or otherwise.

aka BonsHigh on Insta
Bonsai weed plants

RedShoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 06:16 PM   #46
Backov
Confirmed User

I love GFY. It points out all the stupid newbs when they reply to threads like this.

I think it's pretty safe to say - if you're using Globill and you are in the US, you're probably looking to get shafted by Visa. Visa WILL get around to fucking all of these non-compliant processors. AC Pay, Globill, any one of them that's processing for US clients but not settling in the US (Cross-border acquisition).

As for Naive.. Lol. Funny coming from some newb who has no idea who Kimmy is or what she knows.

For you people that aren't clued in: When KK speaks on issues regarding processing, regard that as the Word Of God.

Anyone who's met her knows this.
<embed src="http://banners.spotbrokers.com/button.swf" FlashVars="clickURL=http://banners.spotbrokers.com" quality=high pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="120" height="60"></embed>
Backov is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 06:20 PM   #47
Elephant_Gut

I was thinking of starting a twink site with Globill so I emailed them after reading this thread. Here is what I just got - looks like they object only to the word, not site type or layout..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Young teens, male or female, are acceptable as long as all models are at least 18 years of age or older.

However, the words "twink" and "lolita" have come to be associated too strongly with underaged content, and it is simply the use of those words that we are currently not allowing.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Best Regards,
Cody Thomas
Technical Support Specialist
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elephant_Gut is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 06:29 PM   #48
ozzymandius
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Backov
I love GFY. It points out all the stupid newbs when they reply to threads like this.

I think it's pretty safe to say - if you're using Globill and you are in the US, you're probably looking to get shafted by Visa. Visa WILL get around to fucking all of these non-compliant processors. AC Pay, Globill, any one of them that's processing for US clients but not settling in the US (Cross-border acquisition).

As for Naive.. Lol. Funny coming from some newb who has no idea who Kimmy is or what she knows.

For you people that aren't clued in: When KK speaks on issues regarding processing, regard that as the Word Of God.

Anyone who's met her knows this.
I think all you ePassporte/Epoch-pushing-globill-haters are full of it. I stand by Globill as my preferred processor. They acted with class during the whole Visa thing and were one of the only processors not greedy enough to gouge webmasters with $750 fees (when the actual Visa fee is only $500).

If their region changes their rules at some point and they also have to charge fees, I am sure they will only pass on the exact fee and not pad it like the others are doing. That's my Word of God.

Old 05-31-2003, 06:36 PM   #49
psyko514
See sig. Join Epic Cash.

Quote:
Originally posted by Backov
I think it's pretty safe to say - if you're using Globill and you are in the US, you're probably looking to get shafted by Visa.
What about Canadians using Globill?

Bad Girl Bucks

Old 05-31-2003, 06:36 PM   #50
GaryAlan

Ele,

I just received the same EXACT response from GlobBill from the same EXACT person.

I approached them as the owner of Gay Wide Webmasters and not a client (which I am). You'd think they MIGHT have taken a slightly different approach to their response.

They evidentally do not know anything about the gay market.

I can't wait for their next response to my reply that asks.. "when did that happen?" LMAOPIP

Gary-Alan

GA Media Corp.

Gay Wide Webmasters
http://www.gaywidewebmasters.com
GaryAlan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >