Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 02-07-2004, 10:46 PM   #1
- AFN -
Confirmed User

ADULT ONLY Opt-In email list 02/07/2004 Verified

Ok I have a list of 432,000+ Adult Only Opt-In and Hand Verfied 02/07/2004 Emails for sale. Price is $1000 USD for the entire list. list is only being sold 3 times. so get it while you can. I WILL BE DESTROYING LIST AFTER IT HAS BEEN SOLD 3 TIMES I do not want to oversaturate it and make it useless.

I have verified all emails myself and they are all working and existing accounts. this new verified list was composed of a bunch of join4free type websites where the user had to put thier email in and click a link in thier email to be verified. this is an ADULT ONLY list and as you can see it is indeed opt-in.

List was started on 08/01/2003 and it was completed 12/23/2003 so its only a few months old I then took that list and ran a test mailer then took all the (bounced,dead accounts,invalid accounts,remove requests) etc out of the list and kept the good emails from the list and placed them into this new list all emails contained on this list are verified no bounces and all are active accounts.

I have more lists in the works currently finishing cleaning the master list of over 4 million emails the other lists will be available in the next few weeks as cleaning is a very long and time consuming process. If you would like to be notified once they become available just let me know

If you need Adult Only Opt-in Lists. or if you need a specific type of list let me know and I will do my best to cater to your niche or specific request.

Samples provided on request. I am sure you will not find a better list than this anywhere.

You may Contact me via any of the following. I have References if needed.

ICQ#: 340450685
MSN: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Old 02-08-2004, 01:36 AM   #2
- AFN -
Confirmed User

bump
Old 02-08-2004, 01:37 AM   #3
JulianSosa
Confirmed User

How many email with hotmail and aol removed?
and how much ?

[email protected]
JulianSosa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 01:38 AM   #4
buddyjuf

Quote:
Originally posted by JulianSosa
How many email with hotmail and aol removed?
and how much ?

[email protected]
same info please!
also, what is the point of destroying it if the ppl who now have it will not destroy it?
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 01:39 AM   #5
- AFN -
Confirmed User

I will figure it up in the morning would have to run a filter on the list to remove all aol and hotmail accounts in anycase im off to bed now Leave me your ICQ I will hit you up there. or do you prefer I use email?
Old 02-08-2004, 01:42 AM   #6
- AFN -
Confirmed User

reason for destroying it is for purely 1 reason to increase the value of it not being over saturated I guess there is always a chance someone will resell it after I sell it to them thats up to them entirely but once I sell the limit I wont sell anymore until the next list is released. I dont want my lists over saturated like every other list on the net. I want it to be fresh and high converting
Old 02-08-2004, 01:43 AM   #7
JulianSosa
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by - AFN -
I will figure it up in the morning would have to run a filter on the list to remove all aol and hotmail accounts in anycase im off to bed now Leave me your ICQ I will hit you up there. or do you prefer I use email?
Email please
[email protected]
thanks
JulianSosa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 01:44 AM   #8
JulianSosa
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by bdjuf

same info please!
also, what is the point of destroying it if the ppl who now have it will not destroy it?
Destroy nothing there is always a stack of rainy day lists on cd in my safe LOL
Old 02-08-2004, 02:35 AM   #9
beemk
CLICK HERE

Industry Role:
why so cheap?
Old 02-08-2004, 02:07 PM   #10
- AFN -
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by JulianSosa

Email please
[email protected]
thanks
Your sample is being sent now.

instructions for payment for the full list are inclosed in the email.

thanks
Old 02-08-2004, 02:09 PM   #11
p1mpdogg
Too lazy to set a custom title

is it the epic cash list brad shaw bought?
Old 02-08-2004, 02:27 PM   #12
- AFN -
Confirmed User

Nope this list was made of up join4free websites basicly free email sites. has nothing to do with epiccash..
Old 02-08-2004, 05:56 PM   #13
- AFN -
Confirmed User

1 down 2 to go.. just sold 1 list will only sell 2 more then deleting it from my server forever. you can do whatever you want with it but I will no longer have a copy after I sell it 3 times. so if you want it you better hurry
Old 02-08-2004, 06:16 PM   #14
Hustlin Entertainment
So Fucking Banned

Hustlin Entertainment is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 06:20 PM   #15
Basic_man
Programming King Pin

Industry Role:
1k$? Nice price!
Old 02-08-2004, 06:24 PM   #16
CAHEK
C.C.C.P.

Industry Role:
if u need any emails just icq me
Old 02-08-2004, 08:37 PM   #17
Cash4Joins
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by CAHEK
if u need any emails just icq me
this is coming from the guy begging for info on how to get into aol last week
Cash4Joins is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 05:44 PM   #18
- AFN -
Confirmed User

still got 2 copies for sale before I delete the list forever.

next list wont be available for a couple weeks so get this one while you can.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:49 AM   #19
- AFN -
Confirmed User

ok this is your last and final chance to get this amazing list. I have already sold 2 copies and I have 1 Final copy I will release then I will remove the list from my harddrive forever.

also a little heads up also apparently some of you think Im selling myself short well the next list will now cost $8,000 for 400,000+ emails. thats only .02 cents an email so its still one hell of a good deal. and to top it off I offer a special guarantee on every list I sell if you have any problems with the emails I send you and I mean any problems. let me know which ones and how many and I will replace them free of charge now find someone else that offers that!

I hand clean and verify all my lists and remove any emails with invalid errors,accounts not found,remove requests etc. and keep only the high quality premium emails

soon very soon I will be known as the #1 Person to get premium quality email lists. so you better get them cheap while you can.

Last edited by - AFN -; 02-10-2004 at 10:51 AM..
- AFN - is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >