Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 06-01-2004, 12:35 PM   #1
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Rick Latona's Rant in the latest Klixxx Magazine

...just got the latest Klixxx in the mail today...

I thought the article on chargebacks was direct and well thought out. Nice job! (starts on page 7)

It's refreshing to see something well done from the perspective of a program owner instead of an IPSP or other party.

Cheers,

Brad
Old 06-01-2004, 01:22 PM   #2
TheGoldenChild
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by SinEmpire
...just got the latest Klixxx in the mail today...

I thought the article on chargebacks was direct and well thought out. Nice job! (starts on page 7)

It's refreshing to see something well done from the perspective of a program owner instead of an IPSP or other party.

Cheers,

Brad
I'd rather read about his impending doom with the Paris Hilton attorneys'

He seems to know so much about everything why can't he comment on this???

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showth...hreadid=305314
Old 06-01-2004, 01:25 PM   #3
Manowar
jellyfish  

Quote:
Originally posted by kBizzle
I'd rather read about his impending doom with the Paris Hilton attorneys'

He seems to know so much about everything why can't he comment on this???

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showth...hreadid=305314
maybe he wasnt completly up to date on his facts, he wasnt making a complete statement
Manowar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 01:39 PM   #4
TheGoldenChild
Confirmed User

He most certainly should be doing his homework.
It's not like he doesn't know what's going on

I would have never let the "cat out of the bag" had he not made such a ridiculous statement.

Truth be told Rick's attornies are very interested in his comments and monitor this board quite regularly

I am sure Rick will capitulate and stop makeing assumptions-

You know what they say about assumptions

ASSUME makes and "ass" out of "U and ME"

except I don't look like an ass-

:-))
Old 06-01-2004, 01:42 PM   #5
WiredGuy
Pounding Googlebot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Truth be told Rick's attornies are very interested in his comments and monitor this board quite regularly

Which Rick are you referring to here, Latona or Solomon?
WG
Old 06-01-2004, 01:53 PM   #6
Rick Latona
The Best Ideas Start Here

Quote:
He most certainly should be doing his homework.
It's not like he doesn't know what's going on

I would have never let the "cat out of the bag" had he not made such a ridiculous statement.

You know what they say about assumptions

ASSUME makes and "ass" out of "U and ME"

except I don't look like an ass-

:-))
Perhaps I was informed wrong. I thought that was the case. Should I beg for your forgiveness? I was told that she was suing him. May the lord take me away from this world now as I don?t deserve to live.

What's up your ass anyway? If you are looking for enemies you should try picking someone you stand a chance against like possibly Smurfette.

Are you working for Red Light District now as your signature suggests? If so, did you know I was trying to cut a deal with them to develop my domain theredlightdistrict.com into a private label site to promote the DVD with my traffic?

You're a complete fucking bonehead. You look like a bonehead, act like a bonehead and therefore must be a complete fucking bonehead.

I have so little respect for you that it pains me to have to type such a large response. I'm doing it though because I've worked hard for my own respect from others on this board. I?m talking about respect that you feel is worth attacking.

If you want to battle me, I'm up for it. I've done something in this business worth bragging about. In fact, I do something worth bragging about on a daily basis. You?re a nobody with a famous brother. Your only act most people know about is stealing a list and selling it to Brad Shaw for 17,000 dollars.

I am being sued by Rick Solomon. And you know what? We are fighting it. Ok, say what you will about it but it is irrelevant. I have nothing to hide. He has his side of the story and I have mine. A judge will make the decision. I won?t comment more on it here because my attorneys wouldn?t let me.

Now as to why you would freak out and attack me for incorrectly thinking that Paris is suing him means that you are on someone?s payroll because even you must have the intelligence to know I could eat you for lunch at will.

Brad, I thank you for the kind words. I?ve got Sin Empires back when needed. For K Fizzle to attack me in a thread complimenting me on another issue is wrong on many levels.

Rick Latona
http://latonas.com

Latona's - We Sell Money Making Web Properties
Note to buyers of websites and traffic: please check our inventory at http://latonas.com/websites-for-sale. If you would like to make an offer on something, just let me know.
Rick Latona is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 01:54 PM   #7
Rick Latona

Quote:
Originally posted by WiredGuy
Which Rick are you referring to here, Latona or Solomon?
WG
K Fizzle isn't smart enough to know that the readers need last names. I can only assume the first Rick in that paragraph was Soloman and the second one was me. But I have a copy of his decoder ring.

Rick Latona

Note to buyers of websites and traffic: please check our inventory at http://latonas.com/websites-for-sale. If you would like to make an offer on something, just let me know.
Rick Latona is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 01:57 PM   #8
quiet
we'll miss you our friend. RIP

Industry Role:
Old 06-01-2004, 01:59 PM   #9
CyberTraffic
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Rick Latona
Perhaps I was informed wrong. I thought that was the case. Should I beg for your forgiveness? I was told that she was suing him. May the lord take me away from this world now as I don?t deserve to live.

What's up your ass anyway? If you are looking for enemies you should try picking someone you stand a chance against like possibly Smurfette.

Are you working for Red Light District now as your signature suggests? If so, did you know I was trying to cut a deal with them to develop my domain theredlightdistrict.com into a private label site to promote the DVD with my traffic?

You're a complete fucking bonehead. You look like a bonehead, act like a bonehead and therefore must be a complete fucking bonehead.

I have so little respect for you that it pains me to have to type such a large response. I'm doing it though because I've worked hard for my own respect from others on this board. I?m talking about respect that you feel is worth attacking.

If you want to battle me, I'm up for it. I've done something in this business worth bragging about. In fact, I do something worth bragging about on a daily basis. You?re a nobody with a famous brother. Your only act most people know about is stealing a list and selling it to Brad Shaw for 17,000 dollars.

I am being sued by Rick Solomon. And you know what? We are fighting it. Ok, say what you will about it but it is irrelevant. I have nothing to hide. He has his side of the story and I have mine. A judge will make the decision. I won?t comment more on it here because my attorneys wouldn?t let me.

Now as to why you would freak out and attack me for incorrectly thinking that Paris is suing him means that you are on someone?s payroll because even you must have the intelligence to know I could eat you for lunch at will.

Brad, I thank you for the kind words. I?ve got Sin Empires back when needed. For K Fizzle to attack me in a thread complimenting me on another issue is wrong on many levels.
You have a quite a way with words.
CyberTraffic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 02:04 PM   #10
Joesho
want to get in shape

Quote:
Originally posted by Rick Latona
K Fizzle isn't smart enough to know that the readers need last names. I can only assume the first Rick in that paragraph was Soloman and the second one was me. But I have a copy of his decoder ring.
How much for the decoder ring?

and rick , you in my humble opinion, are somebody, that anyone getting into the bussiness would be blessed to be involved with.

You are a true pioneer, and are one of the leaders that will help this industry stand strong , and evolve.

Your opinion on any subject effecting this industry , should be looked at a little closer than many.

Good luck with the suit I hope for the best for you.
Old 06-01-2004, 02:07 PM   #11
Doctor Dre
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Ok who cares about who's suing who ... keep it in private. It's not any public eye interest anyways ... personal bullshit

And good luck rick
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 02:08 PM   #12
Ar3s
So Fucking Banned

GL
Ar3s is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 02:09 PM   #13
TheGoldenChild
Confirmed User

Rick -

You are a copyright infringing, asshole.

That's all I need to say-

And while I you may think I am famous for having a brother that is famous
maybe you should do YOUR homework pal-

I have made a lot of people MONEY in this business- you can ask Rick Muenyoung about the sale of YNOT that I facilitated- It was only close to $5 million dollars, but hell being a HUGE PLAYER LIKE YOU ARE that's probably pocket change for you.

Secondly I haven't found one person that likes you in this business.... How can that be?

I mean you are so smart and know so much how can people not LIKE YOU?

Also as far as anything web related for redlight district video DID you work out a deal with David or Richard the webmaster?

You should also know by now that XPAYS is handling everything web related....

I guess once again you didn't read your paperwor from your attorneys'....

Rick LATONA- You can hide in Panama, til David Lee Roth writes another song about the place- it won't change the fact that your site is notorious for copyright infringing and you are an asshole.

But then again- you can have me for lunch so what are you so concerned with???

Exposing the truth???
Old 06-01-2004, 02:12 PM   #14
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
kBizzle who's your brother ?
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 02:13 PM   #15
Penrod
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Dre
DMoney
Penrod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 02:13 PM   #16
Strife
Confirmed User

drama's a brewing
Strife is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 02:14 PM   #17
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
Quote:
If people like you that don't mean you are smart ... looks at neards ... and at assholes . Some assholes are very intelligent ... like pimps etc .
Old 06-01-2004, 02:14 PM   #18
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Penrod
DMoney
kk what I thought but I wasn't sure .
Old 06-01-2004, 02:15 PM   #19
SteveLightspeed
Confirmed User

I've known Rick (Latona) for a long time, I've never seen him back down from a fight (nor fail to do the right thing). All things will be resolved in time, why piss about them here?

KB, I will stand as Rick's friend, that's just a low blow. Everyone needs to cool the fuck off now.

Seems like today is the day for airing dirty laundry on GFY.

The article in Klixxx was good, nice job Rick.

Steve Lightspeed
Old 06-01-2004, 02:16 PM   #20
KRL
Entrepreneur

FYI, most Fortune 500 companies are served with between 100 to 500 lawsuits per day.

You aren't a player if you don't get sued on a regular basis.

Copyright infringement? Face facts, we all have dirt on our hands in that arena.

Domains Adult News KRL's Newsletter Biz Tips Just Listed Domains
KRL is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 02:16 PM   #21
TheGoldenChild
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Dre
My point exactly -

Most people DON'T KNOW that's my blood brother....
I guess this proves Rick wrong AGAIN-
Old 06-01-2004, 02:17 PM   #22
Joesho
want to get in shape

Quote:
Originally posted by KRL
FYI, most Fortune 500 companies are served with between 100 to 500 lawsuits per day.

You aren't a player if you don't get sued on a regular basis.

Copyright infringement? Face facts, we all have dirt on our hands in that arena.
KRL putting down the facts as usual!
Old 06-01-2004, 02:20 PM   #23
Penrod
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
My point exactly -

Most people DON'T KNOW that's my blood brother....
I guess this proves Rick wrong AGAIN-
I thought that after Jamaica, Me you and J$STYLE$ were blood brothers???
Penrod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 02:22 PM   #24
TwinCities
Confirmed User

too$hort is kb's blood brother. twin brother I think actually.
TwinCities is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 02:22 PM   #25
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Secondly I haven't found one person that likes you in this business.... How can that be?

I don't know a single successful person who isn't loathed and envied by a great many.... that's because it's par for the course.

Just how small is your list of friends and business associates? From the interaction that I've had with him I'd say that he's a stand up guy so put me on the list of people that likes him.

I expect you'll respond that I'm a fucking nobody.. and after that we'll really start to have some fun in this thread.

LOL

Cheers,

Brad
Old 06-01-2004, 02:22 PM   #26
Rick Latona

Quote:
Rick -

You are a copyright infringing, asshole.

That's all I need to say-

And while I you may think I am famous for having a brother that is famous
maybe you should do YOUR homework pal-

I have made a lot of people MONEY in this business- you can ask Rick Muenyoung about the sale of YNOT that I facilitated- It was only close to $5 million dollars, but hell being a HUGE PLAYER LIKE YOU ARE that's probably pocket change for you.

Also as far as anything web related for redlight district video DID you work out a deal with David or Richard the webmaster?

You should also know by now that XPAYS is handling everything web related....

I guess once again you didn't read your paperwor from your attorneys'....

Rick LATONA- You can hide in Panama, til David Lee Roth writes another song about the place- it won't change the fact that your site is notorious for copyright infringing and you are an asshole.

But then again- you can have me for lunch so what are you so concerned with???

Exposing the truth???
You certainly won?t meet many of my friends hanging out with X Pays. Evan and Michael clearly don?t like me because I?m a threat to them because before Dollars.com there was no other program with a banner management system. I personally would like to compete with them but they are lawyers and want this to get ugly. Any legal issues I have, I?m confident they orchestrated.

I wanted to promote the ?DVD? for the video which is why I attempted to contact Red Light District. Thanks for telling me X Pays would make money, I will now back off the project.

Regarding making other people money, I don?t respect that. Try making yourself money. If you?ve been in this business for so long why are you still working for the man? Jesus Christ, we are selling tits and ass to people that want to wack off.

I won?t comment on who likes me and who doesn?t other than to say, I hope you are wrong.

Other issues:

I?m not hiding in Panama. We opened an office there for low priced labor. Right now I?m typing from my office in Atlanta which is incidentally registered under a U.S./Georgia Limited Liability Company, Consumption Junction, LLC. All payments to and from our company come out of this address through our U.S. bank account. Furthermore, if you can find one line in that song by Van Halen about Panama other than the word Panama I?ll give you 1000 dollars.

There are no truths that you can expose about me that I?m afraid of. I?m a fucking pornographer. I make money off of evil things. I feel dirty getting out of bed in the morning as I sold my soul long ago.

Rick Latona

Old 06-01-2004, 02:30 PM   #27
brand0n
been very busy

Quote:

ive had a fuckin riot with rick. his entire team is great fun to be around. we have worked out a deal or 2 with them, and am looking foward to future ventures as far as biz is conserned.

in a nutshell, i like the guy. so there. you now have 1 lol.

btw no one is your friend and everyone dont like you

does this remind anyone else of 4th grade?
Old 06-01-2004, 02:42 PM   #28
Joesho
want to get in shape

I like Rick also...
Old 06-01-2004, 02:42 PM   #29
GTS Mark
Formerly known as DH! :)

LOL! This thread is gold!

DH

ICQ 5191566 / E-mail: [email protected]
Follow Us On Twitter. Also Sign Up For Our Newsletter For Updated Weekly Traffic Inventory
GTS Mark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 02:43 PM   #30
bauhaus
Confirmed User

Known Rick before his rise to fortunes... he has always been a stand up guy and a good solid friend....

VERY few...actually no one else in this biz has left any impression on me other than Rick.

Tim
This is the reality of Outsoursouring

SKype HolyBauhaus
Deep, Deep in the Tropical Dry Rainforest.
bauhaus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 02:49 PM   #31
WiredGuy
Pounding Googlebot

Industry Role:
With all due respect to the parties involved, this isn't the place to air your dirt with Rick (Latona). This thread was intended as a praise from Brad to Rick regarding his latest article. I haven't received the latest Klixxx magazine yet, but I know I certainly liked his last article regarding exclusive content purchasing versus leasing. Rick certainly has a great name in this industry and I look forward to reading his latest tidbit.

As for the whole paris hilton scenario, I don't know enough about the backgrounds involved but I'm certain that Rick (Latona) wouldn't take on a battle he couldn't fight. Best wishes to all involved.

WG
Old 06-01-2004, 02:49 PM   #32
Rick Latona

Quote:
Originally posted by bauhaus
Known Rick before his rise to fortunes... he has always been a stand up guy and a good solid friend....

VERY few...actually no one else in this biz has left any impression on me other than Rick.

Tim
Thanks Tim. Now fix your sig! ;)

Rick Latona

Old 06-01-2004, 02:54 PM   #33
sweetums
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Damn....wtf happened here? Started as a nice congratulatory post that went awry it seems.

Was it any suprise that people could be sued for airing the Paris Hilton video? Absolutely not. The Pamela & Tommy vids made that abundantly apparent. To be honest, it would have been truly out-of-character for ConsumptionJunction to NOT post that video. I'm quite certain they understood the possible ramifications of that action going into it.

As for attacking Rick personally -- well whatever point was trying to be made got lost at that point. You may not like Rick...fine. But, please don't speak for the rest of us. Rick has never claimed to be here to win some popularity contest -- he doesn't have to because the people who've dealt with him respect him. Spend a little time with him and it's very clear that he's a strong-willed, intelligent, stand-up person.
sweetums is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 02:55 PM   #34
AMADude
Confirmed User

How do you get that mag? I used to get it when it first came out. I didnt even know it was still around.
Old 06-01-2004, 02:58 PM   #35
TheGoldenChild
Confirmed User

if you can find one line in that song by Van Halen about Panama other than the word Panama I?ll give you 1000 dollars.

What the fuck- I got from calling yu out for being an infringer and you want to play Casey Kasem with me???

It's a great distraction for some- but let's really talk about your situation and not try to distract people's attention away from why you are being sued

Also DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT TELL Rick's attorneys' that you were too broke and couldn't pay a settlement???

I believe the quote was " I am so broke I can't afford to pay my taxes"...

If you could eat me for lunch and you are so successful why are you BROKE?

Also as far as I am concerned I make money and have made money in this biz longer than you.

I have been around since 1997- working a myriad of positions for not only myself , but for others.

Money may buy you cars and Panamanian hookers and blow Rick- but it will never buy you class.

PS aren't you infringing on XPAYS patent with Dollars.com?

Maybe that's why they don't like you ???
Old 06-01-2004, 03:01 PM   #36
nathan_f
Confirmed User

nathan_f is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 03:03 PM   #37
scoreman
Confirmed User

Are you going to disclose more settlement negotiations here on GFY? You might want to get a second opinion on that manuever...
Old 06-01-2004, 03:03 PM   #38
KRL
Entrepreneur

I'm working on a project with Rick and in my opinion he's one of the sharpest marketing guys in this biz.

KRL is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 03:04 PM   #39
scoreman
Confirmed User

Hey can someone post that article? I for one would like to read it.
Old 06-01-2004, 03:05 PM   #40
KRL
Entrepreneur

Quote:
if you can find one line in that song by Van Halen about Panama other than the word Panama I?ll give you 1000 dollars.

What the fuck- I got from calling yu out for being an infringer and you want to play Casey Kasem with me???

It's a great distraction for some- but let's really talk about your situation and not try to distract people's attention away from why you are being sued

Also DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT TELL Rick's attorneys' that you were too broke and couldn't pay a settlement???

Also as far as I am concerned I make money and have made money in this biz longer than you.

I have been around since 1997- working a myriad of positions for not only myself , but for others.

Money may buy you cars and Panamanian hookers and blow Rick- but it will never buy you class.

LOL KB anyone who knows legal maneuvering knows that's one of the best techniques in the book. Get the other side to think you're a broke ass motherfucker.

Old 06-01-2004, 03:05 PM   #41
brand0n
been very busy

this is great stuff

Last edited by brand0n; 06-01-2004 at 03:07 PM..
brand0n is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 03:07 PM   #42
WiredGuy
Pounding Googlebot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by KRL
I'm working on a project with Rick and in my opinion he's one of the sharpest marketing guys in this biz.
I agree.
Old 06-01-2004, 03:07 PM   #43
Rick Latona

Quote:

You are a fucking retard. I'm sure your boss is now pissed off. You just let me know about a few important pieces of information. Thanks. You and X Pays are now officially on the top of my shit list. You have proven they are behind all of this. And I'm not infringing on anything. If they truely think they are, they should sue me a second time.

The bottom line is they are scared and they are using Paris Hilton getting a blow job to distract the real issue which is X Pays is a bull shit spammer program that has dominated the market for webmasters that want a banner managment system. They take 10 dollars out of a 40 dollar payment from the webmaster for the sake of convinience.

They own a patent on the agregation of affiliate networks. What the fuck is that? Bring it the fuck on. I'll gladly fight that one in court.

As I stated before, with X Pays the relationship is between the webmaster and X Pays wereas in Dollars.com the relationship is between the webmaster and the chosen Sponsor with Dollars.com acting only as an exchange. It's like when you buy a share of Hewlett Packard, Nasdaq only fulfills the transaction.

I strongly suggest you keep the attacks on copyrights or you are only going to give me a chance to air my beefs with X Pays and pitch to a listening public why Dollars.com is a better system.

You should stop talking before you cause your employers more problems.

Rick Latona

Old 06-01-2004, 03:10 PM   #44
TheGoldenChild
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by KRL
I never said Rick wasn't smart or a good marketer-
In my opinion it doesn't take an IQ of 160 to figure out that people like a good car wreck- which is why the success of CJ has been so big.

Although there are legal repercussions to posting someone elses VIDEO if you don't own the rights to it-

I am stating facts and not OPINION here folks-

Those of you who like to chime in about how great Rick is to drink with or how he bought you dinner at a show once should realize one thing-

John Gotti ws loved by all in his community, he was a bebefactor of many charities and everyone in the neighborhood loved and respected him.

His image and people's respect meant nothing when he was found to have broken the law....

Think about it.
Old 06-01-2004, 03:12 PM   #45
NaughtyJenn
Confirmed User

congrats rick on the article.. wish i got the mag up here.. keep up the good work!
NaughtyJenn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 03:13 PM   #46
justsexxx

Sad, that when a topic stats nice, some ppl have to lower themselves for attention.

BTW Kbizzzzzle I like Rick as well, so that makes at least 3-4 now

Andre

justsexxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 03:13 PM   #47
MPBWhitney
Confirmed User

HOLLY MOLLY!!!!!

Wow and to think this is an industry of adults? I have more friends than you do nanananana... sheesh!

How lame!

I too have not received the new KLIXXX but def look fwd to reading the article. What a lame place to bum rush a thread with an attack on Rick.

Whitney
Old 06-01-2004, 03:13 PM   #48
KRL
Entrepreneur

Quote:
I never said Rick wasn't smart or a good marketer-
In my opinion it doesn't take an IQ of 160 to figure out that people like a good car wreck- which is why the success of CJ has been so big.

Although there are legal repercussions to posting someone elses VIDEO if you don't own the rights to it-

I am stating facts and not OPINION here folks-

Those of you who like to chime in about how great Rick is to drink with or how he bought you dinner at a show once should realize one thing-

John Gotti ws loved by all in his community, he was a bebefactor of many charities and everyone in the neighborhood loved and respected him.

His image and people's respect meant nothing when he was found to have broken the law....

Think about it.
Why the huge hardon for Rick KB??

Old 06-01-2004, 03:16 PM   #49
TheGoldenChild
Confirmed User

XPAYS has NOTHING to do with this thread- I made a comment based off of past conversations with both Evan and Michael.

I haven't spoke to either of them about this since the last Internext in FLA- when you supposedly had a meeting with Michael to describe why you weren't infringing-

All I know is what yuo have going on with Rick Salomon. Period.

Quit trying to distract people with your filibustering.
It means nothing as far as the case between you and Paris Hilton-

I can appreciate your great marketing skills - but doing a bait and switch in the thread to promote your dollars.com program when you are o teh hot seat is laughable.

Old 06-01-2004, 03:16 PM   #50
Rick Latona

Quote:
Originally posted by KRL
Why the huge hardon for Rick KB??
He's doing what he's paid to do. Even he must be smart enough to know he can't win this battle.

Rick Latona

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >