Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 12-20-2004, 09:14 AM   #41
LadyMischief
Orgasms N Such!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by NickPapageorgio
Section 213 eliminates the prior requirement that law enforcement provide a person subject to a search warrant with contemporaneous notice of the search. The new "secret search" provision applies where the court "finds reasonable cause to believe that providing immediate notification of the execution of the warrant may have an adverse effect." Although the Administration's "Field Guidance on New Authorities Enacted in the 2001 Anti-Terrorism Legislation" states that the new authority "is primarily designed to authorize delayed notice of searches," the amendment permits seizure of any tangible property or communications where the court finds "reasonable necessity" for this seizure. The law requires that notice be given within a "reasonable period," which can be extended by the court for "good cause." "Reasonable period" is undefined, and the Administration's Field Guidance advises that this is a "flexible standard."

This significant change in the law applies to all government searches for material that "constitutes evidence of a criminal offense in violation of the laws of the United States" and is not limited to investigations of terrorist activity. Prior law authorized delayed notification of a search only under a very small number of circumstances (such as surreptitious electronic surveillance). The expansion of this extraordinary authority to all searches constitutes a radical departure from Fourth Amendment standards and could result in routine surreptitious entries by law enforcement agents.
Nick, don't waste your breath.. Theking is just trying to start an arguement, and he will refuse to listen to the other side... Notice how he sweetly sidesteps any points you've brought up, and tries to fight the battles he thinks he can win. Leave him in his little delusional world and someday his house of cards will crumble down on his head.

ICQ 3522039
Content Manager - orgasm.com
[email protected]
LadyMischief is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 09:15 AM   #42
NickPapageorgio
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyMischief
Nick, don't waste your breath.. Theking is just trying to start an arguement, and he will refuse to listen to the other side... Notice how he sweetly sidesteps any points you've brought up, and tries to fight the battles he thinks he can win. Leave him in his little delusional world and someday his house of cards will crumble down on his head.
Nice to see you. How are things
Old 12-20-2004, 09:16 AM   #43
monro
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by theking
...but who here has been personally impacted by his Presidency and how?

I have not personally been impacted in any way that I am aware of and I do not know anyone that has been...other than my military friends.

Lets here it.
Bush has done a great job so far.

He throw those animal Taliban's out of Afghanistan. The other spineless countries had done nothing about those women humiliating animals!
He is cleaning Iraq from Stalin lowing murderers, no support from EU except GB.

The unemployment in the USA is 6.5%, in EU over 10%. And it is higher in EU than that as they hide unemployment in many ways. ( Government supported meaningless jobs etc )

The low dollar is good for the USA, easy to sell abroad, cost more to import making the domestic companies and people using more US products. Cheaper oil as USA pay oil in dollar.

He still is the only defender against the Muslim terrorists this world has.

He is brave too. Taking all shit for helping all of us. It was spineless leaders making WW2 possible resulting in pain and millions of killings.
Thank You Bush!

Last edited by monro; 12-20-2004 at 09:20 AM..
monro is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 09:16 AM   #44
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by LadyMischief
I asked "who here has been personally impacted by his Presidency and how?" It is not a polictical statement and I did not ask for generalizations.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 09:24 AM   #45
- Jesus Christ -
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Location: ::::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: ::::::||||||||||||:::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::
Quote:
I asked "who here has been personally impacted by his Presidency and how?" It is not a polictical statement and I did not ask for generalizations.
They don't understand that.

I hate bush too but some people on this board have descended into a blind fantasy world that gives the republicans more power by creating an us vs them mentality that republican party drew a lot of its power from in this last election.

Ranting about the same general shit over and over and over again does not sway anyone. So why not just answer the dudes question and say NO instead of going off an some rant we've all heard 100 times.

------
Two great progressive/liberal shows.
http://homepage.mac.com/benburch/Hartmann.html
http://homepage.mac.com/benburch/Malloy.html

Amen

Last edited by - Jesus Christ -; 12-20-2004 at 09:26 AM..
- Jesus Christ - is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 09:30 AM   #46
media
Confirmed Moneymaker

Industry Role:
Quote:
It is my understanding that Federal Funding has been increased during President Bush's term...educate me if I am wrong. When I attended University...costs went up every year in every area...so I do not think that University costs going up is anything new.
This is a community college I am speaking of. $1000 in one year is unheard of...

it was almost a 100% increase in per credit costs..

Federal funding is a joke with Bush, his priorities are skered, majority of the funding that schools get are to build and improve schools, not pay costs to keep schools open..
Old 12-20-2004, 09:34 AM   #47
Fake Nick
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by - Jesus Christ -
They don't understand that.

I hate bush too but some people on this board have descended into a blind fantasy world that gives the republicans more power by creating an us vs them mentality that republican party drew a lot of its power from in this last election.

Ranting about the same general shit over and over and over again does not sway anyone. So why not just answer the dudes question and say NO instead of going off an some rant we've all heard 100 times.

------
Two great progressive/liberal shows.
http://homepage.mac.com/benburch/Hartmann.html
http://homepage.mac.com/benburch/Malloy.html

you are braindead or didn't read this thread
Fake Nick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 09:35 AM   #48
- Jesus Christ -
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Location: ::::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: ::::::||||||||||||:::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::
Quote:
Originally posted by Fake Nick
you are braindead or didn't read this thread
Yea dude I read all of the thread.

And noticed that you added absolutely nothing to it.

Thats why my comments were directed at the few of you in this thread who should have said NO but came up with a bunch of tenuous bullshit.

Amen

Last edited by - Jesus Christ -; 12-20-2004 at 09:38 AM..
- Jesus Christ - is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 09:37 AM   #49
justsexxx
Too lazy to set a custom title

Ask the family of the killed soldiers.

And with all the money in that war he could have paid education for many kids....

Other then that he creates fear and hate all over the world

justsexxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 09:38 AM   #50
ironlung
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by justsexxx

And with all the money in that war he could have paid education for many kids....

excellent point !!!

ironlung is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 09:39 AM   #51
Fake Nick
So Fucking Banned

50 bush bashers

some of them not really smart

Fake Nick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 09:39 AM   #52
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
50 stupid threads
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 09:40 AM   #53
- Jesus Christ -
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Yo, fake nick I must be "brainded" becasue i don't agree with you that bush lowers my sales figures right?

You're a joke.

Amen
Old 12-20-2004, 09:41 AM   #54
Fake Nick
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Yo, fake nick I must be "brainded" becasue i don't agree with you that bush lowers my sales figures right?

You're a joke.

it does , if you look at the bigger picture ,
Old 12-20-2004, 09:43 AM   #55
Libertine
sex dwarf

Quote:
Relatively speaking the deficit has been bigger in the past and the national debt is not rising when compared to the relationship to GNP.

I think the dollar has been allowed to fall (for sound economic reasons) and the last I checked it is now going back up.
Relatively speaking? Relative to what? Relatively speaking can mean literally hundreds of things in this case, including corrected for inflation, adjusted for GDP, adjusted for number of inhabitants, etc - and any number of these things combined. So, relatively speaking does not mean anything in this context unless further specified.

The argument that national debt is not rising when compared to the relationship to the GNP is often heard, but it's misleading. Here's a little quote on the why:

http://academic.bellevue.edu/~jpatton/macro/budget.html
Quote:
The argument that the national debt should be considered as a percentage of GNP also misconstrues the real economic concern over deficits and debt. Deficits consume savings and hinder productive debt. An appropriate ratio would be the percentage of the nation?s saving taken by government debt (the debt/savings ratio). It is this latter ratio that rose sharply in the 1980s and early 1990s as individual and business savings dwindled while deficits skyrocketed.

Remember this point for the future: economic growth depends on savings and successful investment. As the 21st century experiences a return to record deficit spending, and should the ?government debt/savings ratio? increase significantly, the economy will decline through capital consumption, regardless of the debt/GNP ratio.
As for the dollar being allowed to fall... that may indeed be the case. However, almost any economist will tell you that while in the short term, a low dollar can be a good thing, in the long term it can seriously damage the economy by causing inflation etc.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:44 AM   #56
NickPapageorgio
Confirmed User

Quote:
Yea dude I read all of the thread.

And noticed that you added absolutely nothing to it.

Thats why my comments were directed at the few of you in this thread who should have said NO but came up with a bunch of tenuous bullshit.
I suppose you are referring to me but I am very passionate about this subject. Sorry you had to wade through my drivel.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:44 AM   #57
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:

I have many military friends that are currently serving and I am fully aware of the impact upon them and their families...as was indicated in my initial post.

The question was posed to members of this board..."who here has been personally impacted by his Presidency and how?"

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 09:46 AM   #58
Fake Nick
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
I have many military friends that are currently serving and I am fully aware of the impact upon them and their families...as was indicated in my initial post.

The question was posed to members of this board..."who here has been personally impacted by his Presidency and how?"

media answered ,but it appeared he was wrong and it wasn't Bush his fault
Old 12-20-2004, 09:46 AM   #59
- Jesus Christ -
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
it does , if you look at the bigger picture ,
No because my sales figures have GONE UP since 2000.

The big picture? The big picture involves a whole fucking lot more than the bush administration and if you were really looking at the big picture you would realize how stupid creating a direct or even indirect connection between your sales figures and bush is.

The thread was asking about people directly effected by policies.

Amen
Old 12-20-2004, 09:47 AM   #60
Libertine
sex dwarf

Quote:
Originally posted by monro
Cheaper oil as USA pay oil in dollar.
I just had to quote this
Old 12-20-2004, 09:47 AM   #61
- Jesus Christ -
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by NickPapageorgio
I suppose you are referring to me but I am very passionate about this subject. Sorry you had to wade through my drivel.
Listen to the mike malloy show. I think you would like him.

Amen
Old 12-20-2004, 09:51 AM   #62
Fake Nick
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
No because my sales figures have GONE UP since 2000.

The big picture? The big picture involves a whole fucking lot more than the bush administration and if you were really looking at the big picture you would realize how stupid creating a direct or even indirect connection between your sales figures and bush is.

The thread was asking about people directly effected by policies.

and ? that doesnt prove a thing

if bush didn't do such a bad job with the economy you would have made more money

every $1000 you make now would have been $1500 if Bush didn't fuck up the economy
Old 12-20-2004, 09:56 AM   #63
- Jesus Christ -
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

if bush didn't do such a bad job with the economy you would have made more money

every $1000 you make now would have been $1500 if Bush didn't fuck up the economy
what the FUCK?

You say, What i said proved nothing (never claimed it did), then make two of the most ridiculous unfounded statments I've ever seen.

Again. You're a joke.

Amen
Old 12-20-2004, 10:01 AM   #64
Libertine
sex dwarf

Quote:

Actually, you're wrong on both points.
The first point just doesn't make sense, and is pure unfounded speculation, and the second point mistakes international devaluation for local inflation. International devaluation might - and eventually almost certainly will - lead to inflation, but it is not the same thing.
Old 12-20-2004, 10:03 AM   #65
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:

BTW...FYI...monies expended for the the war...would not have gone towards education. You do not have an understanding of how education is paid for in this country. It is primarily funded by County taxes and secondarily by State taxes...with some federal funds expended for this or that. Basically a County with a high tax base has better funding for schools than Counties with a low tax base. I personally think the system needs to be overhauled but it does not seem that will be the case in the foreseeable future..

Old 12-20-2004, 10:04 AM   #66
Fake Nick
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by punkworld
Actually, you're wrong on both points.
The first point just doesn't make sense, and is pure unfounded speculation, and the second point mistakes international devaluation for local inflation. International devaluation might - and eventually almost certainly will - lead to inflation, but it is not the same thing.

hahahahah idiot

where did I say things about the low dollar ? ?huh ? ?

its only one point , learn to read bitch
Old 12-20-2004, 10:05 AM   #67
Fake Nick
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
what the FUCK?

You say, What i said proved nothing (never claimed it did), then make two of the most ridiculous unfounded statments I've ever seen.

Again. You're a joke.

so more people with less money is not bad for sales ? ?

ok
Old 12-20-2004, 10:06 AM   #68
Twe Russ
Confirmed User

He's good for beef, bad for economy. War = Money.

Contact information - ICQ: 7.9.0.3.0.0 · AIM: no roach · E-Mail: roachito || @ || gmail || . || com
[Friend Finder - Geo Targeting & Incredible Site Ratio] - [Credit Card Traffic - Make $65 Per Join]
Twe Russ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 10:07 AM   #69
Fake Nick
So Fucking Banned

Quote:

fyi this is one point and based on the fact that there are more people with less money

more people with no money = bad for sales even if your sales numbers are growing
Old 12-20-2004, 10:07 AM   #70
Paco, of Large Cash.
Confirmed User

Quote:
So why not just answer the dudes question and say NO instead of going off an some rant we've all heard 100 times.
Word

to bigbird
Paco, of Large Cash. is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 10:20 AM   #71
Mr. Pat
Confirmed User

Quote:
Bush has done a great job so far.....HA HA.

He throw those animal Taliban's out of Afghanistan. The other spineless countries had done nothing about those women humiliating animals!...WRONG. THEY'RE STILL THERE. JUST ON THE OUTSKIRTS

He is cleaning Iraq from Stalin lowing murderers, no support from EU except GB.....AND REPLACING THEM WITH NEW KILLERS

The unemployment in the USA is 6.5%, in EU over 10%. And it is higher in EU than that as they hide unemployment in many ways. ( Government supported meaningless jobs etc )...OK, THEN HOW COME THERE'S STILL SO MANY PEOPLE W/O JOBS?

The low dollar is good for the USA, easy to sell abroad, cost more to import making the domestic companies and people using more US products. Cheaper oil as USA pay oil in dollar.......NOBODY'S BUYING ANYTHING EXCEPT OIL!

He still is the only defender against the Muslim terrorists this world has......SURE AND ANY TOWNS WHO STAND IN HIS WAY (FALLUJAH)

He is brave too. Taking all shit for helping all of us. It was spineless leaders making WW2 possible resulting in pain and millions of killings......SURE, CUTTING DOWN ON DOMESTIC PROGRAMS WHILE FUNNELING IT ALL TO THE MILITARY

THANK YOU DUMBYA FOR 4 YEARS OF FUCKING US...YOU ARE SOOOO BRAVE!

SIG TOO BIG! Maximum 120x60 button and no more than 3 text lines of DEFAULT SIZE and COLOR. Unless your sig is for a GFY top banner sponsor, you may use a 624x80 instead of a 120x60. Let me repeat... A 120 x 60 button and no more that 3 lines of DEFAULT SIZE AND COLOR text.
Mr. Pat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 10:28 AM   #72
Probono
Confirmed User

Most of what Bush has done poorly will not come home to roost yet. Here are some of the things that will likely happen over time.

1. Further erosion of citizen rights. The Patriot act empowers the government to use secret courts, to issue secret warrants to do secret spying and if it was limited ot terrorism it might be justifiable but it is not.

2. The declining US dollar has impacted everyone in the US with higher petro chemical prices and higher imported goods prices. Much of this has been absorbed by manufacturers but it must eventually pass through. ( This would not be a bad thing if it really helped US exports)

The most immediate impact here on this board is less real income for European and Canadian webmasters and less travel to Europe for Americans.

3. War and debt. Whether you want to attribute the prior budget surpluses to Bush Sr or Clinton, Bush Jr has been the record spender and has turned surplus into record debt. This debt will need to be paid off and since it is owned by China, Japan and other creditor nations they have a lot of control over our future they did not have before.

Iraq was indeed mishandled and the military ignored. Even if you back the war, you must today realize that the costs in treasure and lives on all sides have been extreme and the outcome uncertain. We have not done any good for the Iraqi people or the US.

4. Environment. Again the results are long term but ignoring Kyoto and continuing to be the biggest consumer of energy in the word is not helping the planet. The polar ice cap is melting and whether you want to attribute it to petrochemical consumption or a natural process the US is doing nothing to prepare for the impending consequences.

5. Health and welfare. The US healthcare system is for those who can afford it and no progress was made. Bush did pass a large positive education bill but because it was/is underfunded the impact is negative. More testing more expense and no more revenue.
Probono is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 10:47 AM   #73
pornguy

Industry Role:
He offends me. And that is enough.

AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!
pornguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 10:48 AM   #74
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
the fun will start the next four years
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 11:51 AM   #75
Libertine
sex dwarf

Quote:
hahahahah idiot

where did I say things about the low dollar ? ?huh ? ?

its only one point , learn to read bitch
I was giving your idiotic post a charitative interpretation, and assuming that with "every $1000 you make now would have been $1500 if Bush didn't fuck up the economy" you were talking about inflation.

However, if that's not what you were saying, your post is even more stupid than I originally thought, and all I can do is wonder how the hell anyone could even make such idiotic, blatantly false statements.
Old 12-20-2004, 12:46 PM   #76
Mr. Pat
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by pornguy
He offends me. And that is enough.
me too. i can't see his face or hear his voice without wretching
SIG TOO BIG! Maximum 120x60 button and no more than 3 text lines of DEFAULT SIZE and COLOR. Unless your sig is for a GFY top banner sponsor, you may use a 624x80 instead of a 120x60. Let me repeat... A 120 x 60 button and no more that 3 lines of DEFAULT SIZE AND COLOR text.
Mr. Pat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 01:27 PM   #77
EviLSuperstaR
Confirmed User

Quote:
Bush has done a great job so far.

He throw those animal Taliban's out of Afghanistan. The other spineless countries had done nothing about those women humiliating animals!
He is cleaning Iraq from Stalin lowing murderers, no support from EU except GB.

The unemployment in the USA is 6.5%, in EU over 10%. And it is higher in EU than that as they hide unemployment in many ways. ( Government supported meaningless jobs etc )

The low dollar is good for the USA, easy to sell abroad, cost more to import making the domestic companies and people using more US products. Cheaper oil as USA pay oil in dollar.

He still is the only defender against the Muslim terrorists this world has.

He is brave too. Taking all shit for helping all of us. It was spineless leaders making WW2 possible resulting in pain and millions of killings.
Thank You Bush!
Women are still being humiliated in Afghanistan. The burka is everywhere. Nothing changed for most Afghan women.

Many more people have been killed in Iraq thanks to the ill-prepared US invasion than during the decade of Saddam before. Also the entire infrastructure of the country has been destroyed by the US.

In Europe the real unemployment rate is much lower. Also workers and the unemployed are much better protected by their governments. Schooling and excellent health care are much cheaper and accessible to everyone.

The low dollar will make your huge deficit even rise.

He is friends with the muslim fundamentalists in Saudi Arabia that funded 9-11 and isn't doing much to track down the world biggest terrorist.

He is so brave that he chickened out of Vietnam and he couldn't handle the 9-11 commission alone but instead needed to have Cheney there to hold his hand while all cameras had to be off....
EviLSuperstaR is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 02:10 PM   #78
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by EviLSuperstaR
Women are still being humiliated in Afghanistan. The burka is everywhere. Nothing changed for most Afghan women.
It is not ordered by the government now...but is worn for personal reasons...what ever they may be.

Quote:
Many more people have been killed in Iraq thanks to the ill-prepared US invasion than during the decade of Saddam before. Also the entire infrastructure of the country has been destroyed by the US.
Very little of the infrastructure has been destroyed by the US...or anyone else. They infrastructure was not initially up to standard (western standards) and was allowed to decay during the UN sanctions.

Quote:
In Europe the real unemployment rate is much lower. Also workers and the unemployed are much better protected by their governments. Schooling and excellent health care are much cheaper and accessible to everyone.
The majority of Americans do not prefer to have socialist programs to the extent that Europeans do...as well as the high taxes involved in most European countries.

Quote:
The low dollar will make your huge deficit even rise.
I think not.

Quote:
He is friends with the muslim fundamentalists in Saudi Arabia that funded 9-11 and isn't doing much to track down the world biggest terrorist.
How do you know what is being done to track down "the world's biggest terrorist". Do you have an inside source...or do you have a plan to capture Bin Laden?

Quote:
He is so brave that he chickened out of Vietnam and he couldn't handle the 9-11 commission alone but instead needed to have Cheney there to hold his hand while all cameras had to be off....
Did he volunteer to serve in Vietnam...no...and he was not required to do so. Tens of thousands of men served in the National Guard during the Vietnam era...whom did not volunteer to go to Vietnam...but some or all could have been ordered to serve...as were the vast majority of those that did serve in Vietnam. The 9-11 commission is lucky that he chose to appear...as he did not have to appear.

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >