Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 02-23-2004, 05:21 AM   #1
tical
Confirmed User

Pimpdogg banned!?

Took about 3 hours but he pulled it off
tical is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 05:22 AM   #2
MadCap
Confirmed User

I guess we will see tomorrow
MadCap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 05:23 AM   #3
Trax
[----------------------]

no he isnt
title still says: "Epic Cash"
Trax is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 05:23 AM   #4
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
he did it to himself.

you play on that level, you take that risk. Teasing and shit is a part of it. Trey crossed the line. He was unable to hold it together. (no surprise). He knew the consequences, even after I told him repeatedly to chill the fuck out.
Old 02-23-2004, 05:27 AM   #5
hova
Traffillionaire

Industry Role:
Bye pimpdogg!! It was fun while it lasted

hova is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 05:27 AM   #6
media
Confirmed Moneymaker

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Amputate Your Head
he did it to himself.

you play on that level, you take that risk. Teasing and shit is a part of it. Trey crossed the line. He was unable to hold it together. (no surprise). He knew the consequences, even after I told him repeatedly to chill the fuck out.
Lol this is hella funny amp, you told him to bring it on, you egged him on, he only gave you the show you wanted.. You wanted to see him post what he could..

Now you look like a coward who cant handle what he dishes out on a daily basis to others.. You looked strong when you took his shit like a man, now you look weak...

But you snapped and hit ban.. You are the weakest link!

He pressed your button and you fell for it!
Old 02-23-2004, 05:28 AM   #7
Basic_man
Programming King Pin

Industry Role:
he had it coming I guess
Old 02-23-2004, 05:28 AM   #8
He-Man
Confirmed User

I won!!

Bob "King of the Canvas" Ross
He-Man is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 05:30 AM   #9
Digipimp
BP4L OT DL

He forgot to cup the balls.

Digipimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 05:30 AM   #10
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by media

Lol this is hella funny amp, you told him to bring it on, you egged him on, he only gave you the show you wanted.. You wanted to see him post what he could..

Now you look like a coward who cant handle what he dishes out on a daily basis to others.. You looked strong when you took his shit like a man, now you look weak...

But you snapped and hit ban.. You are the weakest link!

He pressed your button and you fell for it!
trey is supposed to be a professional.

You didn't see me posting about his girlfriend or his health issues did you?
I didn't think so.

Stop sucking your bosses cock for two seconds and see him for the piece of shit he really is.
Old 02-23-2004, 05:30 AM   #11
notjoe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
he did it to himself.

Good job Amp!! its about time someone started to clean the trailer park trash off this board!
notjoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 05:32 AM   #12
Trax
[----------------------]

which makes it 4 high valueable sigs that are gone now
Trax is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 05:32 AM   #13
MadCap
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Digipimp
He forgot to cup the balls.

Sick fucker.

MadCap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 05:33 AM   #14
media
Confirmed Moneymaker

Industry Role:
Quote:

trey is supposed to be a professional.

You didn't see me posting about his girlfriend or his health issues did you?
I didn't think so.

Stop sucking your bosses cock for two seconds and see him for the piece of shit he really is.
Lol your a funny guy ampie!!

I never suck cock... I only tell it like it is.. I stayed out of that conversation and watched.. And didnt say shit.. Im only telling it like it is.. Your WEAK, your mind snapped. YOU ARE NOT A MACHINE!
Old 02-23-2004, 05:34 AM   #15
Digipimp
BP4L OT DL

Quote:
Originally posted by MadCap

Sick fucker.

I'm as fucking straight up and sick as they get, I'm hardcore, I tried to tell you before.

Digipimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 05:35 AM   #16
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:

Lol your a funny guy ampie!!

I never suck cock... I only tell it like it is.. I stayed out of that conversation and watched.. And didnt say shit.. Im only telling it like it is.. Your WEAK, your mind snapped. YOU ARE NOT A MACHINE!
and how is it that I am the weak one?

YOUR BOSS is the one that went to the gutter. Not me. YOUR BOSS had to resort to posting trash about my girl. YOUR BOSS had to resort to posting about my health.

Not me.

and YOUR BOSS got fucking banned for it.

You care to join him?
Old 02-23-2004, 05:36 AM   #17
media
Confirmed Moneymaker

Industry Role:
The machine known as AMP has broke! Not as stong as once thought!
Old 02-23-2004, 05:37 AM   #18
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
face the facts media.

I realize he's providing your fucking paycheck. But truth be told, the guy is an ass.
Old 02-23-2004, 05:37 AM   #19
boneprone
Hall Of Fame

Industry Role:
Hmmmm...

I just picked "Media" for my GFY contest to replace Pimpdog..

http://board.gofuckyourself.com/show...hreadid=240981

Good luck!!

Industry Hall Of Fame Legend Mike Jones
Bow to the Power - Still BP4L
http://gfyawards.com/hall-of-fame
Learn about it kids.
boneprone is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 05:38 AM   #20
media
Confirmed Moneymaker

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by boneprone
Hmmmm...

I just picked "Media" for my contenst to replace Pimpdog..

http://board.gofuckyourself.com/show...hreadid=240981

Good luck!!
Wow.. I feel like a star!
Old 02-23-2004, 05:41 AM   #21
icu33774
Confirmed User

I will say media repreaents his company better then p1mpdogg does.
icu33774 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 05:42 AM   #22
media
Confirmed Moneymaker

Industry Role:
Quote:
face the facts media.

I realize he's providing your fucking paycheck. But truth be told, the guy is an ass.
The fact is your not as tough as you play on GFY, Im pointing out the obvious... You have a breaking point like anyone else... And it has to do with your mental stability and your girl...

Read between the lines.. Like I said Im pointing out the facts.. Interpret it as you like...

Real life and board drama are two different things.. and you asked him to bring what he had to the table.. It got personal and you snapped.. Your not as strong as you thought you were..
Old 02-23-2004, 05:44 AM   #23
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:

The fact is your not as tough as you play on GFY, Im pointing out the obvious... You have a breaking point like anyone else... And it has to do with your mental stability and your girl...

Read between the lines.. Like I said Im pointing out the facts.. Interpret it as you like...

Real life and board drama are two different things.. and you asked him to bring what he had to the table.. It got personal and you snapped.. Your not as strong as you thought you were..
and that was the point.

He should know better. Obviously he doesn't. We don't play by p1mpdogg rules here. He can do that shit in his fucking trailer.

Tell that fucking moron to grow the fuck up and come back when he can conduct himself like an adult.
Old 02-23-2004, 05:45 AM   #24
Ar3s
So Fucking Banned

what did he do? that he got banned?
Ar3s is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 05:47 AM   #25
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by thetgpmaster
what did he do? that he got banned?

Quote:
Originally posted by p1mpdogg
tell your girlfriend i said hi.

she will recognize me from my balls slapping her forehead
Quote:
hope the cancer is getting better amp...

maybe thats where all this hostility is from?

you a little upset you will be dead soon?
Old 02-23-2004, 05:48 AM   #26
media
Confirmed Moneymaker

Industry Role:
Quote:
He should know better. Obviously he doesn't. We don't play by p1mpdogg rules here. He can do that shit in his fucking trailer.
You should know better than to pick a drama fight with him...

Its like you wanted him to cross the line so you baited him for it.. You made the post, you set it up, he only followed thru with what you wanted..

Now he's banned for it? Thats fucking funny man..

I have nothing against you personally amp.. I just find it funny that you pick your battles, and you play the strong machine type, yet you BEG for it to get personal by the way you do it..

You could have locked the thread up, and said fuck it.. Im not gonna allow this shit to get to the point where things in my personal life get dragged into the public eye...

Your human like anyone else.. But yet you antagonize the shit to get to the personal level..
Old 02-23-2004, 05:51 AM   #27
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:

You should know better than to pick a drama fight with him...

Its like you wanted him to cross the line so you baited him for it.. You made the post, you set it up, he only followed thru with what you wanted..

Now he's banned for it? Thats fucking funny man..

I have nothing against you personally amp.. I just find it funny that you pick your battles, and you play the strong machine type, yet you BEG for it to get personal by the way you do it..

You could have locked the thread up, and said fuck it.. Im not gonna allow this shit to get to the point where things in my personal life get dragged into the public eye...

Your human like anyone else.. But yet you antagonize the shit to get to the personal level..
oh don't give me that fucking crap.

Trey knew damn well he was being baited. He fucking ASKED for it. I all but handed it to him on a silver fucking platter.

And yet he did it ANYWAY.

The "Poor Trey" line doesn't fucking sell. He knows exactly what the fuck he's doing. And he did it anyway.

He deserves to be banned.

The sad part is, he probably won't STAY banned.
Old 02-23-2004, 05:55 AM   #28
media
Confirmed Moneymaker

Industry Role:
Ok.. well we'll end this here.. I just thought I would put my in on this whole thing..

Have a good night..
Old 02-23-2004, 05:56 AM   #29
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
you fuckers bitch and whine that you want someone to clean this shit up...

well I'm cleaning it the fuck up.

So don't bitch & complain about it. You can't have it both fucking ways. The trash is getting taken to the fucking curb. Like it or not.
Old 02-23-2004, 06:04 AM   #30
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Ok.. well we'll end this here.. I just thought I would put my in on this whole thing..

Have a good night..
like I said, tell Trey to grow the fuck up. He's supposed to be a program owner and he acts like a fucking 2 year old.
Old 02-23-2004, 06:06 AM   #31
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
tell your girlfriend i said hi.

she will recognize me from my balls slapping her forehead
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope the cancer is getting better amp...

maybe thats where all this hostility is from?

you a little upset you will be dead soon?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's just my but only some complete fuck could say this I always though GFY is an ADULT BOARD, i.e. the board for the 18+ people who has an appropriate mentality and behaviour.
Old 02-23-2004, 06:09 AM   #32
media
Confirmed Moneymaker

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by cyberxxx
It's just my but only some complete fuck could say this I always though GFY is an ADULT BOARD, i.e. the board for the 18+ people who has an appropriate mentality and behaviour.
That would rule out about 80% of the people here sorry to say...
Old 02-23-2004, 06:12 AM   #33
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:

That would rule out about 80% of the people here sorry to say...
i don't think so.

and yes, I'm in a position to say that.

Trey's checkbook may buy the foot out of his big fucking mouth this time... but I guaran-fucking-tee it won't again. You can only be a fucking COCK for so long.
Old 02-23-2004, 06:36 AM   #34
Firehorse
Desire it and have it!!!

WTG Amp!

Trey's comment about people's dead Mother's and people's sicknesses have no place in any business or forum!
Old 02-23-2004, 06:46 AM   #35
puresexnow
Confirmed User

FFS media...

it's YOU'RE.
puresexnow is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 06:50 AM   #36
media
Confirmed Moneymaker

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by puresexnow
FFS media...

it's YOU'RE.
Abbreviated terms are about as annoying as people correcting gramatical spelling errors.. IMO, FYI, LOL!
Old 02-23-2004, 06:50 AM   #37
grumpy
Too lazy to set a custom title

I have been working on it for a while but no one checked my sig. Thanks amp.
Old 02-23-2004, 07:00 AM   #38
Trax
[----------------------]

Quote:
Originally posted by Firehorse

Trey's comment about people's dead Mother's and people's sicknesses have no place in any business or forum!
thats for sure
there are limits... even in our industry
Old 02-23-2004, 07:16 AM   #39
Alex From San Diego
Confirmed User

Quote:

like I said, tell Trey to grow the fuck up. He's supposed to be a program owner and he acts like a fucking 2 year old.

There is a difference between a program owner who started from scratch and a program owner who was bankrolled from a program that was already established.....
Old 02-23-2004, 07:16 AM   #40
Peaches
Old broad

Quote:
The sad part is, he probably won't STAY banned.
Which is why I truly don't understand the reason behind banning him (or the others except the guys who screw up the browsers and sexmisseducation/masteridiot). When you ban Trey, he wins. He does exactly what he set out to do - watch you react. And the fact that he DOES end up coming back just makes banning him all the more pointless.

This is a message board. You're not friends, relatives, neighbors - you have zero emotional attachment to each other. Why in the world do you care what he says?

I guess I'm too old to understand.
Peaches is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 07:21 AM   #41
myjah
Back in the harbor

Industry Role:
bring back the p1mp!
[email protected]
myjah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 07:23 AM   #42
jimmyf
OU812

Quote:
Originally posted by cyberxxx
you are kidding right
jimmyf is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 07:26 AM   #43
jimmyf
OU812

Quote:
Originally posted by Peaches

I guess I'm too old to understand.
Cuncur.....
jimmyf is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 07:43 AM   #44
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
Good riddance to Pimple Pud
Old 02-23-2004, 07:45 AM   #45
Basic_man
Programming King Pin

Industry Role:
Quote:
he did it to himself.

Yeah right !
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >