Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 05-12-2004, 07:08 AM   #1
Babel
Confirmed User

Lara Roxx Radio Interview Highlight (Dumbass)

She just gave a radio interview in french on http://985.fm

here are the highlights of the stupidity she said:

- Top girls make 1 million dollars a day
- Nobodies make 350$- 2000$ a day
- She started stripping at 17 years old because her parents divorced when she was 16.
- Because she was smart and did not pay "the gang member she admired" for finding her a club to dance in while underage, she let them rob her father of his most precious belonging!
- I did not finish High-School because it's a generation thing like everybody else my age.

That sums it up. I tried to get a line and be put on the air, but the show was over by the time is was done.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:09 AM   #2
dropped9

Industry Role:
dropped9 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 07:11 AM   #3
eroswebmaster
March 1st, 2003

poor, poor, stupid girl.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:11 AM   #4
EviLGuY
So Fucking Banned

A million dollars a day? Wow.

She's SUCH a victim.
EviLGuY is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 07:13 AM   #5
LadyMischief
Orgasms N Such!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by eroswebmaster
poor, poor, stupid girl.
Couldn't have saidyself. She's alienating the people who probably had the most sympathy and would have helped her. She's got dollarsigns in her eyes and fluff in her brain, and NOTHING good will come of it.

ICQ 3522039
Content Manager - orgasm.com
[email protected]
LadyMischief is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 07:13 AM   #6
Diabolical Cord
Confirmed User

When bad things happen, the media always interview the dumbest people.
Diabolical Cord is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 07:17 AM   #7
hydro
Confirmed User

Quote:
Quote:
- I did not finish High-School because it's a generation thing like everybody else my age.
hydro is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 07:22 AM   #8
sherie
Confirmed User

She did a segment on ET last night. Let me say that if any good comes from this it will be the fact that some young in the head girls will think twice before they get into the business. She was/is young and delusion and quite frankly probably has the attitude and mentality of more than half of the girls that either want to or have started in this industry.

Make fun of her if you will she said that she had dollar signs in her eyes she is not the brightest girl out there, she is dying try and cut her some slack. I know it's difficult for some of you, but the moral of the story is she is not that intelligent, she had thoughts and ideas of riches and fame and in the end she is just a young afraid girl with nobody in her life. So what if she wants to make a few dollars and exploit the business that exploited her. She is going to die. Yes, she chose not to use condoms but if you listen to the girl it's sad that she is so easily influenced.

Last edited by sherie; 05-12-2004 at 07:23 AM..
sherie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 07:32 AM   #9
Babel
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by sherie
She did a segment on ET last night. Let me say that if any good comes from this it will be the fact that some young in the head girls will think twice before they get into the business. She was/is young and delusion and quite frankly probably has the attitude and mentality of more than half of the girls that either want to or have started in this industry.

Make fun of her if you will she said that she had dollar signs in her eyes she is not the brightest girl out there, she is dying try and cut her some slack. I know it's difficult for some of you, but the moral of the story is she is not that intelligent, she had thoughts and ideas of riches and fame and in the end she is just a young afraid girl with nobody in her life. So what if she wants to make a few dollars and exploit the business that exploited her. She is going to die. Yes, she chose not to use condoms but if you listen to the girl it's sad that she is so easily influenced.
I wanted to ask her on the Air who her Manager was, because she keep reffering to him. Who are the Gang members she was talking about that she still see? She said she dont see much anybody nowadays And can't get even the AIDS clinic to help her wiht the support she needs, thats why she wants to make her own Ronald McDonald Center for HIV people but nobody is taking her seriously.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:41 AM   #10
Nano
Confirmed User

Well, I don't know her, but even from the pictures she never gave me the impression to be very very smart
Nano is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 07:42 AM   #11
wdsguy
Ryde or Die

Industry Role:
shes an idiot
wdsguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 07:52 AM   #12
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Babel
I wanted to ask her on the Air who her Manager was, because she keep reffering to him. Who are the Gang members she was talking about that she still see? She said she dont see much anybody nowadays And can't get even the AIDS clinic to help her wiht the support she needs, thats why she wants to make her own Ronald McDonald Center for HIV people but nobody is taking her seriously.
Gang members are the Hell's Angels biker gang who control Montreal's XXX industry.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:00 AM   #13
Babel
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Mutt
Gang members are the Hell's Angels biker gang who control Montreal's XXX industry.
You think so?, it sounded more like your local negro wanna be gangsta. I mean the Bikers are not gonna go rob her fathers place for 20$ are they ?
Old 05-12-2004, 08:08 AM   #14
TeaseEntertainments2
Confirmed User

HAHHAHA what a ditz!
TeaseEntertainments2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 09:11 AM   #15
C-Bass
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyMischief
Couldn't have saidyself. She's alienating the people who probably had the most sympathy and would have helped her. She's got dollarsigns in her eyes and fluff in her brain, and NOTHING good will come of it.

I think there is fluff in a lot more places than just her brain

Trade traffic? - Highdef Blog
C-Bass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 09:50 AM   #16
CHMOD
Confirmed User

No wonder why an idiot like this had sex without protection and got aids.

Won't be a big lost.
CHMOD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 09:52 AM   #17
AMADude
Confirmed User

Top girls make $1million per day?
Old 05-12-2004, 10:13 AM   #18
Brat
Got MIDs?

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by CHMOD
No wonder why an idiot like this had sex without protection and got aids.

Won't be a big lost.
you wouldnt be saying the same thing if it happened to someone you loved so please...
Brat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 10:31 AM   #19
Biggy2
Confirmed User

yeah, she's definitely not too bright. I was reading the ET stuff, it said she wanted to do some mainstream acting and go on to do an album.

just by those words, I could tell this girl doesn't even have a grip on reality.
Biggy2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 10:34 AM   #20
hottoddy
Confirmed User

Will she get a Darwin Award nomination?
Old 05-12-2004, 10:49 AM   #21
CHMOD
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Brat
you wouldnt be saying the same thing if it happened to someone you loved so please...

Maybe. But I don't think I could love someone THIS stupid.

Ie.: My younger brother is a total idiot: He is a junky, he is a thieve, (robbed my father many times ) he is a lyer, all he is good at is making trouble.

I don't talk with him anymore and I don't see him anymore.

He would die tomorrow and I woudn't care.
CHMOD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 10:52 AM   #22
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by CHMOD
Maybe. But I don't think I could love someone THIS stupid.

Ie.: My younger brother is a total idiot: He is a junky, he is a thieve, (robbed my father many times ) he is a lyer, all he is good at is making trouble.

I don't talk with him anymore and I don't see him anymore.

He would die tomorrow and I woudn't care.
I guess you answered her question

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 10:54 AM   #23
stev0
Confirmed User

haha, what an idiot.
stev0 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 10:59 AM   #24
kmanrox
aka K-Man

Industry Role:
i'd HIT IT!
kmanrox is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 10:59 AM   #25
johndoebob
Confirmed User

Quote:
Top aids infected crackwhores make 4-5 rocks a day

Quote:
So everybody in canada in her generation didn't finish highschool?Nice to know

I did not finish High-School because it's a generation thing like everybody else my age. (I choose to be retarded cause everybody around me was a retard too)