Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 07-02-2004, 03:28 AM   #1
shermo

Thumb Preview TGP Vs. Text TGP.. Which is the king of sales?

Which do you prefer? So far, I've been messing with thumb preview TGP's and their conversion rates are much better than text. Granted it's relatively new to me, I'm convinced that my income will continue to show this trend. I understand that the trade productive between the 2 different TGP's are poor, but with a relatively low amount of traffic due to the killing of a lot of high quality text tgp trades, I'm oddly doubling my sales.

What have you experienced? I'm considering purchasing some TGP spots in the near future and if the trends are across the board, I may just invest in several mid to large Thumbnail preview spots opposed to text.

Are my results rare or is this somewhat similar to the findings of other TGP owners and spot buyers?
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 03:34 AM   #2
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
Actually I'd say it is better converting on text. I did more sells on my tgp back when it was text than I do with it as thumbs. But it is growing a hell of a lot faster with thumbs so it should surpass it and make me happy I switched.
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 03:35 AM   #3
Johny Traffic
Confirmed User

text all the way, better for sales, trades and everything

hosted flv's, hosted galleries, morphing rss feeds, free content, free sites, hosted blog
Johny Traffic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 03:37 AM   #4
shermo

Quote:
Originally posted by V_RocKs
Actually I'd say it is better converting on text. I did more sells on my tgp back when it was text than I do with it as thumbs. But it is growing a hell of a lot faster with thumbs so it should surpass it and make me happy I switched.
Bandwidth wise, thumb preview TGP's are a hog. I think that after all is figured in, it's a break even point anyways if in fact sales are doubled. Yes, they do grow much faster when converted to thumbnail TGP's since the CTR is higher. When purchasing spots however, the best bet may be to advertise on a thumb since it's not your bandwidth.
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 03:58 AM   #5
Quatermain
Confirmed User

An image is worth a 1000 words?

Quatermain is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 04:00 AM   #6
fris
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
thumbs convert better

my contact: fris at fris.net
fris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 04:02 AM   #7
teleblade69
Confirmed User

text = good for SE traffic

SE traffic = higher converts

my
Old 07-02-2004, 04:06 AM   #8
zentz
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
text converts better
thumb gets more hits

Email: [email protected]
zentz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 04:15 AM   #9
the Shemp
congrats to the winners

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by shermsshack
but with a relatively low amount of traffic due to the killing of a lot of high quality text tgp trades, I'm oddly doubling my sales.

What have you experienced? I'm considering purchasing some TGP spots in the near future and if the trends are across the board, I may just invest in several mid to large Thumbnail preview spots opposed to text.
looks like there is no point in submitting to text TGPs anymore, Sherm....so i will take your account down...lots of others are waiting for spots.
the Shemp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 04:18 AM   #10
fris

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by the Shemp
looks like there is no point in submitting to text TGPs anymore, Sherm....so i will take your account down...lots of others are waiting for spots.
shemp! i am thinking about getting a top spot on your site. how much is it per day?

my contact: fris at fris.net
fris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 04:18 AM   #11
EviLGuY
So Fucking Banned

I don't run real TGPS but on my fake TGPs I do better with thumbs, or about the same.

I can see text working better generally though, since with a thumb tgp, you might have 10+ galleries that interest the surfer and he knows they are on your page, so he'll go back and forth until he's seen them all and maybe get off..

With text its more.. ooh I hit the jackpot.. I like this one.. and all he has to go back to is another bland list of links. Which might make him more likely to check the sponsor out.
EviLGuY is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 04:24 AM   #12
the Shemp
congrats to the winners

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by fris
shemp! i am thinking about getting a top spot on your site. how much is it per day?
http://www.shemp.com/webmasters/rates.htm

the rates are above and you know i HATE selling single day spots.. and i dont often have single spots open... but email me ;)
the Shemp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 04:50 AM   #13
shermo

Quote:
Shemp... Please contact me. That's not at all what I was saying. I'm not denouncing text TGP's and I've actually been talking about running ad's on Shemp with my partners. Can we please talk about this in private? ICQ: 235857
Old 07-02-2004, 05:03 AM   #14
NickB.
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Auch.... That 's gotta hurt!

How are you Shemp? long time no chat!
NickB. is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 05:03 AM   #15
shermo

Quote:
Originally posted by nickbaauw
Auch.... That 's gotta hurt!

How are you Shemp? long time no chat!
It does...on a personal level more than anything.
Old 07-02-2004, 07:05 AM   #16
Babaganoosh
♥♥♥ Likes Hugs ♥♥♥

Industry Role:
Quote:
ouch.
Old 07-02-2004, 10:42 AM   #17
the Shemp
congrats to the winners

Industry Role:
Quote:
Shemp... Please contact me. That's not at all what I was saying. I'm not denouncing text TGP's and I've actually been talking about running ad's on Shemp with my partners. Can we please talk about this in private? ICQ: 235857
Im just trying to do you a favour. If your sales are double on Thumb TGPs, then you shouldnt be wasting time with text TGPs ;)
Old 07-02-2004, 10:45 AM   #18
X37375787

Shemp, why is it that this thread feels like a deja vu?
Old 07-02-2004, 10:46 AM   #19
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
Pissers, get your dicks out. Ready! Aim! Start your pissing!

V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 10:51 AM   #20
the Shemp
congrats to the winners

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Equinox
i think its just my unusual thought process at work again...
Old 07-02-2004, 11:04 AM   #21
X37375787

Quote:

I've gotten used to it by now.
Old 07-02-2004, 11:08 AM   #22
Minte
Babemeister

Industry Role:
Quote:
it's that methodical trait of an engineer
Old 07-02-2004, 11:10 AM   #23
Reak
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Johny Traffic
text all the way, better for sales, trades and everything
Reak is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 11:18 AM   #24
the Shemp
congrats to the winners

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Minte
it's that methodical trait of an engineer
only another engineer would recognize it.... ;)
Old 07-02-2004, 11:24 AM   #25
NickB.
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Bandwidth wise, thumb preview TGP's are a hog. I think that after all is figured in, it's a break even point anyways if in fact sales are doubled. Yes, they do grow much faster when converted to thumbnail TGP's since the CTR is higher. When purchasing spots however, the best bet may be to advertise on a thumb since it's not your bandwidth.
You just made a serious statement buddy, I'm totally sure you know better than this. You got partner accounts on our sites and I know you made a fortune of it. Your galleries are good and text TGP's have great traffic otherwise you wouldn't have a couple of accounts with us.

Bottom line is for some advertisers Thumb TPG's work better and for some advertisers textlink TGP's work better. As a new/ steady advertiser webmasters know what works best for them. Together with the advertising companies and/or owners advertisers can work out great deals and make awesome profit. I'm totally sure you agree on this right?

So I guess this discussion has come to an end.
NickB. is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 11:28 AM   #26
Mike-BP
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by nickbaauw
You just made a serious statement buddy, I'm totally sure you know better than this. You got partner accounts on our sites and I know you made a fortune of it. Your galleries are good and text TGP's have great traffic otherwise you wouldn't have a couple of accounts with us.

Bottom line is for some advertisers Thumb TPG's work better and for some advertisers textlink TGP's work better. As a new/ steady advertiser webmasters know what works best for them. Together with the advertising companies and/or owners advertisers can work out great deals and make awesome profit. I'm totally sure you agree on this right?

So I guess this discussion has come to an end.
jezus christ man, he just said he got more sales from thumb tgp's - who fucking cares?
Old 07-02-2004, 12:59 PM   #27
DavieVegas
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Mike-BP
jezus christ man, he just said he got more sales from thumb tgp's - who fucking cares?
seriously! Everyones taking shots at sherm for nothing. all he was doing was trying to start a conversation which was misinterpreted badly..This whole convo turned to shit when it was started for just conversation. If you know sherm(which most met in san digeo as well) then you know this post wasnt for any other purpose then to get input and so on.
Old 07-02-2004, 01:15 PM   #28
the Shemp
congrats to the winners

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by DavieVegas
seriously! Everyones taking shots at sherm for nothing. all he was doing was trying to start a conversation which was misinterpreted badly..This whole convo turned to shit when it was started for just conversation. If you know sherm(which most met in san digeo as well) then you know this post wasnt for any other purpose then to get input and so on.
are you Sherm's brother?
Old 07-02-2004, 01:25 PM   #29
X37375787

Quote:
Originally posted by DavieVegas

He suggested that there are better results on thumb tgps for advertizers than on text tgps. The heat is on, considering there's very successful text tgp that make thousands of dollars in ad placements, and those people feel pissed on by that statement.
Old 07-02-2004, 01:26 PM   #30
X37375787

Can't we all just get along? Jesus, there's people making money on thumb tgps, there's people making money on text tgp, and there's people making money on no tgps whatsoever.
Old 07-02-2004, 01:27 PM   #31
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
it's not the format - it's the traffic - some sites have better quality traffic than others.

I know crappy thumb preview sites and crappy text sites, and i know QUALITY thumb preview sites and QUALITY text sites.

Now read without the word dog.
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 01:41 PM   #32
shermo

Ok guys.. This is the last thing I want to say about this thread:

1. I made a mistake that had the possibility to cause many site owners problems. I'm not here to start trouble, nor have I ever been.

2. As Sleazy says: "There are thumb TGP's with high quality traffic and Text TGP's with high quality traffic." None can be discounted as quality surfers are quality surfers.

3. I wanted to start an active discussion that has turned into something it wasn't designed to. I realize my phrasing was wrong, and I will not error like this in the future.

4. I have made a living with TGP. Text and Thumb. I was NOT including established sites such as AL4A, Shemp, Lumberjack Links, World Sex, Dr Bizzaro, Pic Hunter, Sublime Directory, The Hun, etc (you know the big sits that have the best surfers). These are EXCEPTIONAL sites that have much SE traffic and many bookmarkers. This traffic is PURE GOLD and it always will be. I was referring to "smaller" sites such as mine that haven't been bookmarked for 5-8 years. Smaller sites with less traffic have a couple options and I was trying to get an opinion on which format small to medium site owners prefer. THIS is what I forgot to include in my original thread.

5. I don't need ANYBODY to back me up. I started a thread that I shouldn't have started. End of story.

6. Just so you all know, as a SUBMITTER, text TGP's have made me 90% of my income throughout the years. I would never bite the hand that feeds me, nor take cheap shots at site owners that I respect.

7. This is a PUBLIC APOLOGY to those who I may have offended. What happened in this thread was not my intent. If you don't accept it, I understand. Please contact me privately if you are included in the list of site owners that I offended. I'd like to talk to you and resolve this issue in a positive manner

8. The issue between myself, Shemp and Nick has been resolved. Those of you who enjoy laughing at me for being an "idiot" can stop. I made a MISTAKE and it's over.

9. Lets put this thread to rest. I'm sorry for causing the trouble that I did.

10. Have a good one everybody!
Old 07-02-2004, 01:47 PM   #33
cosis
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I do well with both.........

I think if you have less galleries to click on such as does thumb tgp's your ratio might be better, but it really still comes down to quality of traffic.......

I am happy to receive traffic from any TGP though
cosis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 02:33 PM   #34
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by cosis

I am happy to receive traffic from any TGP though
that should be the last line....even 100k hits from some shitty tgps can make one sale.

and 100k hits from estabilish tgps make of course more sales :-)

Last edited by teomaxxx; 07-02-2004 at 02:35 PM..
teomaxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 03:08 PM   #35
Kre8t0r
Confirmed User

Holy Unreal Shit Batman!
Ok remind me not to ask anyone what they think of a concept or new idea people are trying....

Sorry to say but I never imagined Shemp going off like that.. After all the tgp chats you attended at another site that I was the host of the last thing I thought I would ever see is a slam on someone just for asking a simple question that had nothing to do with your site or his listing there or lack there of.... You were always open to discuss new ideas.. WTF happened?? Tell me there is some history I don't know about and it wasn't just this thread.

Maybe it's just me but I thought the reason we have these boards was to do business and LEARN by talking about different ideas.... My Bad!

And NO I'm not backing up shermsshack, don't even know the guy.. Just in a state of shock that a thread about a real subject in this biz and not a damn "would you hit it" thread ends up in a PUBLIC APOLOGY.... That's just sad..

I know flame on now.... I'll get out my firesuit.
Kre8t0r is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 03:10 PM   #36
RicardoB
Confirmed User

Quote:
Which do you prefer? So far, I've been messing with thumb preview TGP's and their conversion rates are much better than text. Granted it's relatively new to me, I'm convinced that my income will continue to show this trend. I understand that the trade productive between the 2 different TGP's are poor, but with a relatively low amount of traffic due to the killing of a lot of high quality text tgp trades, I'm oddly doubling my sales.

Are my results rare or is this somewhat similar to the findings of other TGP owners and spot buyers?
Funny with me it's the other way around.

Thumb TGP's suck for me on all ends. Using them and running them.
Text on the other hand I always do well with.
RicardoB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 03:16 PM   #37
EviLGuY
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Ok guys.. This is the last thing I want to say about this thread:

1. I made a mistake that had the possibility to cause many site owners problems. I'm not here to start trouble, nor have I ever been.

2. As Sleazy says: "There are thumb TGP's with high quality traffic and Text TGP's with high quality traffic." None can be discounted as quality surfers are quality surfers.

3. I wanted to start an active discussion that has turned into something it wasn't designed to. I realize my phrasing was wrong, and I will not error like this in the future.

4. I have made a living with TGP. Text and Thumb. I was NOT including established sites such as AL4A, Shemp, Lumberjack Links, World Sex, Dr Bizzaro, Pic Hunter, Sublime Directory, The Hun, etc (you know the big sits that have the best surfers). These are EXCEPTIONAL sites that have much SE traffic and many bookmarkers. This traffic is PURE GOLD and it always will be. I was referring to "smaller" sites such as mine that haven't been bookmarked for 5-8 years. Smaller sites with less traffic have a couple options and I was trying to get an opinion on which format small to medium site owners prefer. THIS is what I forgot to include in my original thread.

5. I don't need ANYBODY to back me up. I started a thread that I shouldn't have started. End of story.

6. Just so you all know, as a SUBMITTER, text TGP's have made me 90% of my income throughout the years. I would never bite the hand that feeds me, nor take cheap shots at site owners that I respect.

7. This is a PUBLIC APOLOGY to those who I may have offended. What happened in this thread was not my intent. If you don't accept it, I understand. Please contact me privately if you are included in the list of site owners that I offended. I'd like to talk to you and resolve this issue in a positive manner

8. The issue between myself, Shemp and Nick has been resolved. Those of you who enjoy laughing at me for being an "idiot" can stop. I made a MISTAKE and it's over.

9. Lets put this thread to rest. I'm sorry for causing the trouble that I did.

10. Have a good one everybody!
Thats some impressive backpedaling.
EviLGuY is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 03:31 PM   #38
the Shemp
congrats to the winners

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Kre8t0r
Holy Unreal Shit Batman!
Ok remind me not to ask anyone what they think of a concept or new idea people are trying....

Sorry to say but I never imagined Shemp going off like that.. After all the tgp chats you attended at another site that I was the host of the last thing I thought I would ever see is a slam on someone just for asking a simple question that had nothing to do with your site or his listing there or lack there of.... You were always open to discuss new ideas.. WTF happened?? Tell me there is some history I don't know about and it wasn't just this thread.

Maybe it's just me but I thought the reason we have these boards was to do business and LEARN by talking about different ideas.... My Bad!

And NO I'm not backing up shermsshack, don't even know the guy.. Just in a state of shock that a thread about a real subject in this biz and not a damn "would you hit it" thread ends up in a PUBLIC APOLOGY.... That's just sad..

I know flame on now.... I'll get out my firesuit.
im not going to flame you at all.
sherm was just saying how good he was doing with the thumb TGPs, so i didnt want him to waste his time submitting to me. i mean why work for 50% of what you could get elsewhere.

this reminds me a lot of the guys that were singing the praises of TGP2 a couple of years ago, all the while continuing to send galleries using their Shemp Preferred submit account. I loved how they would try to sneak in a TGP2 recip on the galleries they submitted to me. I gave them the gaspipe too, although not publicly.
Old 07-02-2004, 03:32 PM   #39
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
I dont think there is a difference about sales . Only the way you need to do your promotion . Thumb tgps = Visual promo, Text tgp = attractive text promo

People like one or anther
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 03:42 PM   #40
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
im not going to flame you at all.
sherm was just saying how good he was doing with the thumb TGPs, so i didnt want him to waste his time submitting to me. i mean why work for 50% of what you could get elsewhere.
its not waste of his time, if he get from posted gallery on your TGP only 50 percent of usual sales. Submision proccess to your tgp with some hand autosubmitter last about 5 seconda.
So you dont save his time a lot

Last edited by teomaxxx; 07-02-2004 at 03:44 PM..
teomaxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 03:46 PM   #41
Tempest

Industry Role:
There's two things I've never understood about thumb TGPs. The first is how do they expect to build up good SE traffic when their text is burried in an ALT tag? The second is.. Why the hell would you waste that powerful graphic advertising on bulk gallery listings... What a complete waste of your most powerful sales tool. But that's just my opinion and counts for nothing. Go back to ignoring me.
Tempest is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 03:58 PM   #42
Kre8t0r
Confirmed User

Thanx Shemp for the clarification

I'll take my firesuit off now and get back to work.. I hear ya on the TGP2 thing... I remember them fighting for 3 months just to get a set of rules the majority would follow. Now I have even seen a button for TGP3, I guess that is no clickable thumbs and 25 banners minimum...LOL When will people just stop trying to re-invent the wheel and admit TGP is the only thing viable and there won't be a sequel

Have a good one man!
Kre8t0r is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 04:20 PM   #43
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Equinox
LOL same here ...
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 04:41 PM   #44
the Shemp
congrats to the winners

Industry Role:
anyone that needs further info into my thought process, please send me a PM and i will be happy to explain it...
Old 07-02-2004, 05:05 PM   #45
Steve
Confirmed User

People just need to STFU and count the money.
Steve is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 05:09 PM   #46
X37375787

Quote:
anyone that needs further info into my thought process, please send me a PM and i will be happy to explain it...

Old 07-02-2004, 05:22 PM   #47
shermo

Quote:
I don't blame Shemp's decision. People who are questioning his reasoning should stop. It's his site, his rules and the partner account was something GIVEN to me. He or anybody else who donates these to individuals has the right to take it away at their discretion. As I said earlier: We've moved this behind us and we're back to business as usual. There's absolutely nothing more to see here so please move on.
Old 07-02-2004, 05:28 PM   #48
Sylver7
Confirmed User

Looks like shemp was in the mood for a rim job.
Sylver7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 05:36 PM   #49
shermo

Quote:
Originally posted by Sylver7
Looks like shemp was in the mood for a rim job.
It's not a rimjob. It's called good business ethics and the realization that I made a mistake.
Old 07-02-2004, 07:35 PM   #50
Jamie
Confirmed User

Quote:
Im just trying to do you a favour. If your sales are double on Thumb TGPs, then you shouldnt be wasting time with text TGPs ;)
Shemp, you're starting to sound like a whiner. Is it your time of the month?
Jamie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >