Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 06-03-2004, 01:22 AM   #1
TheGoldenChild
Confirmed User

Don't hate on Joe....

Joe E is a friend-
He has a pure heart of gold and has helped many people out in this biz along the way.

I recently visited with Joe in FLA and can tell you he isn't hurting.
He is just as ambitious as he ever was and was very SOBER when I was there. Truth be told, it shocked me just how clear headed he was.

It's no secret Joe has been through a lot- and stress can get to people when $$$ and relationships are ever severed.

I think this rush to judgement and crucification of him is unjustified personally.

The only thing he is guilty of is obviously posessing pot. Big deal.

I had an old girlfriend that left a sweater at my house once and wanted to have me brought up on charges of theft.

Could all be BS..

I have also had numerous friends that have had psycho chicks accuse of them rape- and in every case turned out to be complete BS.

I support Joe, and wish him well.
Old 06-03-2004, 08:08 AM   #2
MicroChick
Confirmed User

KB, I have never met JoeE...never spoken to him on the phone...and only know what I have read and what I have been told by friends who do know him. He is one of those bigger than life guys. Who knows what happened! Neighbors can sign papers and lie out their asses. They do it every day. What you see on arrest records tells only a small bit of the story. It's high time we legalized all marijuana.

Remember the recent story about a man being arrested who later proved he was innocent because his picture popped up in the filming of a "Curb Your Enthusiasm" episode? Innocent people are being arrested daily.

JoeE is an easy target. I bet he will be celebrating and having a party very soon to put all this BS behind him.

Invite him to your San Diego Players Ball. He may be happier living in California.
MicroChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 08:41 AM   #3
joshuawk
Confirmed User

I met him at a YNOT hospitality suite in like 1998 when I made
nothing compared to him, and he was a multi millionare.

He was totally cool to me and my friend. I think people
are hating on him for shaving or something?

Seemed like a nice guy.
Old 06-03-2004, 08:43 AM   #4
Fletch XXX
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

KB since you are friend with him can you give us more info on the actualy charges.

l;ess tha 20g of marijuana here is a joke, not even worth 100$ fine.

Whats up with the agg assault on someone over 65, tell us more if you know. that doesnt sound too cool, i dont cre about any weed, but whats up with this charge?

Want an Android App for your tube, membership, or free site?

Need banners or promo material? Hit us up (ICQ Fletch: 148841377) or email me fletchxxx at gmail.com - recent work - About me
Fletch XXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 08:43 AM   #5
LadyMischief
Orgasms N Such!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by joshuawk
I met him at a YNOT hospitality suite in like 1998 when I made
nothing compared to him, and he was a multi millionare.

He was totally cool to me and my friend. I think people
are hating on him for shaving or something?

Seemed like a nice guy.
I think it might have something to do with his arrest on drug charges and assulting someone over 65? I could be wrong though.

ICQ 3522039
Content Manager - orgasm.com
[email protected]
LadyMischief is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 09:01 AM   #6
m00d
So Fucking Banned

his program shaves? which one is it? icecoldcash?
m00d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 09:03 AM   #7
kmanrox
aka K-Man

Industry Role:
i only see charges of assault... where did marijuana come into the picture?
kmanrox is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >