Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 06-06-2004, 12:44 PM   #1
DutchAdultDesigner

What Thumb TGPs do you like?

Which one do you consider as the best?
And why?
The thumbs, the design, the galleries?
DutchAdultDesigner is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 01:03 PM   #2
dimonka
Confirmed User

Big ones, like jpeg4free.com ... but they require partner accounts.

Find out what REBILLS are!
dimonka is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 01:03 PM   #3
ItBurnsWhenIpee
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by dimonka
Big ones, like jpeg4free.com ... but they require partner accounts.
I think he was just asking about to masturbate to
ItBurnsWhenIpee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 01:04 PM   #4
Raf1
Too lazy to set a custom title

Location: Writer for hire :) Gallery descriptions, articles, blog posts etc. ICQ: 209 356 106
The best thumb tgp designs in my opinion come from orchid designs . There isn't really any tgp that I consider the best, but it would probably be one from that portfolio

Raf1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 01:04 PM   #5
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
go jack off somewhere else dude, think of your own design if your building one.....stealing others design work ain't cool
Jace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 01:33 PM   #6
DutchAdultDesigner

LOL.
Just asking for an opinion of you guys.
And I don't need to jack off.
My girlfriend is good enough
DutchAdultDesigner is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 01:34 PM   #7
MrIzzz
If u touch it, I will cum

i hear juicylinks is the best TGP ever

WHO WANTS TO PLAY GRAB-ASS?
MrIzzz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >