Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 01-23-2005, 04:12 PM   #1
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
Wanna see something sick, and sort of funny?

no, it ain't some video...

click here (console free)
http://www.whoreabuse.com/t2/revs=100444/

scroll to the bottom, to the part where all the girls are thumbed

first row, 3rd from the left....Lara

I wonder if anyone even remembers
Jace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 04:13 PM   #2
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
haha, even better

http://www.whoreabuse.com/t2/revs=10...l?name=lara_tj
Jace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 04:13 PM   #3
tungsten
Too lazy to set a custom title

doesn't ring a bell
tungsten is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 04:13 PM   #4
AndrewKanuck
Confirmed User

Ouchie....
Old 01-23-2005, 04:14 PM   #5
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
Poor girl. She has the gay cancer
Old 01-23-2005, 04:14 PM   #6
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tungsten
doesn't ring a bell
maybe this will help

http://www.boingboing.net/2004/04/18...s_hiv_cri.html
Old 01-23-2005, 04:17 PM   #7
pxxx
First African GFY Member

I must say that it still does not ring a bell.
pxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 04:18 PM   #8
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pxxx
I must say that it still does not ring a bell.
Lara Roxx - allegedly got the HIV from a crew that went to Brazil and was doing bareback movies outside of regulations, came back, double analed her, and wallah - small outbreak with a decent size downline. What? About a year o so ago?
Old 01-23-2005, 04:21 PM   #9
pxxx
First African GFY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon
Lara Roxx - allegedly got the HIV from a crew that went to Brazil and was doing bareback movies outside of regulations, came back, double analed her, and wallah - small outbreak with a decent size downline. What? About a year o so ago?
Ahh, now that rings a bell.
pxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 04:23 PM   #10
TurboAngel
H.B.I.C.

Industry Role:
That whole thing is very sad.

TurboAngel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 04:27 PM   #11
abyss_al
**LOOKING FOR TRADES**

isn't she the HIV chick? her name sounds familiar...
Old 01-23-2005, 04:36 PM   #12
mardigras
Bon temps!

She was either delusional or lying about when she was infected. Within 2 weeks of the shoot she was diagnosed with HIV and several other STDs. HIV doesn't seroconvert antibodies that fast.

Sad either way.

Last edited by mardigras; 01-23-2005 at 04:37 PM..
mardigras is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 04:36 PM   #13
Manowar
jellyfish  

Lara Roxx. seems like yesterday that news was broke
Manowar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 04:38 PM   #14
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mardigras
She was either delusional or lying about when she was infected. Within 2 weeks of the shoot she was diagnosed with HIV and several other STDs. HIV doesn't serioconvert antibodies that fast.

Sad either way.
i will probably get flamed for what i am about to say.....but i think she is the one that started the epidemic....from what I understand there are a lot of factors in finding patient 0 and sometimes it is wrong...and she was a skank before all this, there were even rumors of her prostituting in canada....
Old 01-23-2005, 04:40 PM   #15
xclusive
Too lazy to set a custom title

I'm surprised people have forgoten so soon. Poor girl wether she started it or not that's up to debate and we will never know but nobody deserves that desease.

I support MediumPimpin.com / Shemp's Outlawtgp.com /

xclusive is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 04:41 PM   #16
MandyBlake
The one and only!

Industry Role:
hmmm interesting.
"who thought a blow job could be this violent."
nice tag
MandyBlake is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 05:02 PM   #17
dirtydesignz
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaceXXX
i will probably get flamed for what i am about to say.....but i think she is the one that started the epidemic......
My thoughts exactly It's still sad, but what did she expect having unprotected sex with anyone? It's not like it's the early 80's and hiv is a new thing
Old 01-23-2005, 05:07 PM   #18
wargames
Kliris

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyss_al
isn't she the HIV chick? her name sounds familiar...
yup
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >