Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 01-26-2005, 11:52 AM   #1
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Ambush Interview with JFK

Ambush Interview #4

JFK from Fubarwebmasters.com

JFK is the owner of the most popular webmaster event picture archive on the net. If you've attended a function at an adult convention in the last few years charces are he's got a picture of you on fubar. He attends more adult events than ANYONE I know, and as such with his work he's become known to most everyone of any concequence in the industry as THE guy for photo coverage of an event. Having JFK cover your event means your event matters - not having JFK take the time to cover your event means you havn't made it yet - it's that simple.

1. Are you older than electricity?
2. How did you get started with fubar?
3. Do you have any other revenue generating adult ventures?
4. What did you do before the internet?
5. Why hasn't your wife left you since you're never home and always at conventions?
6. Who actually runs the day to day operation of Fubar and would be be advantagous to bribe them for more coverage?
7. How are you able to get invites to all the high end events?
8. How does advertsing work on fubar?
9. What's your thoughts on other people doing what you do and taking over?
10. Has anyone ever threatened you with physical violence for taking their pic?
11. What happened if someone wants their picture off fubar?
12. Have you ever been sued for pics taken and posted on fubar?
13. Do you get model releases for the nude pics that appear on fubar?
14. Do you fly first class?
15. How many Jaguars have you owned? How many do you own currently?
16. What kind of fish swim in the river in your backyard?
17. Why did you kill a poor little defenseless deer last year?
18. Was your motercycle repairable? Still ride?

ok trolls - after he handles these questions he's ALL yours! Sic em!

Now read without the word dog.
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 11:53 AM   #2
Corleone
C.R.E.A.M

Industry Role:
"1. Are you older than electricity?"

will be another great interview
Corleone is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 11:53 AM   #3
Rinaldo
Confirmed User

Can't wait.... Bring it photo man !

Why do you photograph my wife 50 times a night yet me maybe once?
Rinaldo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 11:54 AM   #4
brand0n
been very busy

ha great sig spot. love jfks shit great guy.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:54 AM   #5
Spudman
Confirmed User

these interveiws are awesome SleazyDream!! good work dude. looking forward to the answers
Old 01-26-2005, 11:55 AM   #6
chowda
Confirmed User

sig spots

PS: Nationalnet is the best host I've ever had. And i tried alot of them.
chowda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 11:57 AM   #7
StuartD
Sofa King Band

Can't wait for this one
StuartD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 11:57 AM   #8
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:

SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 12:01 PM   #9
Rui
web

Yet another nice interview, looking forward for JFK's answers :D
Rui is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 12:03 PM   #10
Yo Adrian
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Looking forward to hearing your answers JFK! And I can hardly wait to ask a couple of my own
Old 01-26-2005, 12:05 PM   #11
yuvalus
Confirmed User

waiting for his answers
This abmush interview would be A+
Old 01-26-2005, 12:06 PM   #12
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum Rinaldo

cause she was making out with me and I'm soooo photogenic!

duuuuu

Old 01-26-2005, 01:04 PM   #13
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream
Ambush Interview #4

JFK from Fubarwebmasters.com

JFK is the owner of the most popular webmaster event picture archive on the net. If you've attended a function at an adult convention in the last few years charces are he's got a picture of you on fubar. He attends more adult events than ANYONE I know, and as such with his work he's become known to most everyone of any concequence in the industry as THE guy for photo coverage of an event. Having JFK cover your event means your event matters - not having JFK take the time to cover your event means you havn't made it yet - it's that simple.

5. Why hasn't your wife left you since you're never home and always at conventions?
6. Who actually runs the day to day operation of Fubar and would be be advantagous to bribe them for more coverage?
14. Do you fly first class?
18. Was your motercycle repairable? Still ride?

ok trolls - after he handles these questions he's ALL yours! Sic em!

Yes... and just as shocking..... Edison was still in diapers when I started !!

Fubar started as a hobby , I attended the webmaster events originally to learn as much as possible, to be succesful in the adult industry. I took the pics originally for my own amusement as a momento of the event. After a while I had quite a bit, so I decided to share it with everyone, by starting F.U.B.A.R.

Yes I do , with a partner, we have hundreds of AVS sites as well as 1000's of feeders, and some pay sites.

I was in the Antique and Estate Jewellery Business , Specializing in the purchase and sale of High end Jewellery, Watches, Art Nouveu, Art Deco.This is where I had my first brush with the internet, as I had a large main stream site back in 98.

Because I growel at her feet every nite ???????????
Besides who the hell would want to put up with an ornery old bastard like me all the time. So I guess she is happy when I am not at home, bugging her for fifty different things to be done right away!

Day to day ops are done by MRS FUBAR, she does the work I just take the glory ! She would be the one to bribe , but you have to bribe me first, to let her be bribed.............gotta keep it in the family you know ;)

I kiss a lot of ass ?? Suck a few dicks ...... The usual ;)
The secret is the people running the high end affairs want coverage and let it be known that the who's who of the industry attended their event. I am there to capture the moment, and share with everyone who is not able to get in. I appreciate these invites because in the end I can share it with everyone in the industry!

We have text, buttons, banners, and the right to display your logo on my pics, Which is the most popular. The logos on the pics are very subtle and the pics get hotlinked all over the adult internet. Its like product placement in the movies. IT WORKS, thats why people in the mainstream pay big bucks to display soft drinks or ketchup in the movies.Dont want bore you with the ad rates but you can email me if interested.

Its a free country! I was not the first to do this, I just became the largest at it. There is always room for competiton, Its a lot of hard work doing something like this, so you have to be totally commited if you want to be succesful at it. I do not get a big ego about it, you are only as good as your last show.

No, so far NOT I have had a few nasty remarks, but No physical violence !
Most of the shows do have the sign about the event being photographed, and I am there with the full knowledge of the promoters doing just that.

We will remove it in timely fashion, within 24 hrs. Usually its pretty fast, but we cant be at the computer 100% of the time. Hence the 24 hr time limit

NO , as I said up above people attending the shows are aware of the event being photographed, its part of the admisson package .

NO, The models at the shows are there being paid to promote someones product, I take these pics in context of the show. NOT to publish on another site.Most of the nude pics are by invite, so they Can be seen on FUBAR.

I have owned 7 so far. Have 2 currently an S type and an XK8 convertible. Cant wait for the good weather to happen again, so I can Cruise in style with the top down. I like neat cars and bikes.

We have Lake trout in the spring and Salmon in the Fall ! I was really fortunate to find the place I am living in, been there for about 17 years. Its not that large, but I have 200 acres of conservation land all around me, yet 5 mins from everything. Its a little hidden pocket in the North end of the city where I live.

Casuse I'm a Mean Bastard..........It actually happened about 2 yrs ago now.
A Deer Jumped in front of me while Riding my Harley. Deer Dead , Me 6 broken ribs 2 fractured ankles, 5 delightful days in the hospital.

18. Was your motorcycle repairable? Still ride?

No unfortunately the Bike was a write off, I have kicked a few tires since, been out riding, but have Not purhased another one. I bought the Jag Convertible last fall as a replacement, it slices and Dices Deer better ;)

In closing I like to thank you Sleazy for featuring me on Guerilla interviews, and to you all, for reading all this drivel.
and dont forget to visit
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/galleries.htm
"The next best thing to being there"

LOVE Julius

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 01:11 PM   #14
Elli
Reach for those stars!

Industry Role:
Awesome interview! So much I didn't know about you, JFK!
Elli is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 01:14 PM   #15
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Nice Interview and very Juicyyyyyyyyyyy
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 01:14 PM   #16
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:

LMAOOOOOOOO
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 01:15 PM   #17
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:

Perhaps she is better looking ??

JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 01:18 PM   #18
Whit Just Whit
Confirmed User

Great interview

Way to go Scott i'm really enjoying these ambush interviews.

Whitney

Whitney
AIM:Whitjustwhit
Whit Just Whit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 01:18 PM   #19
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
18. How big is your purple headed yogurt slinger?
Old 01-26-2005, 01:21 PM   #20
JustJen
Confirmed User

LOL JFK is the best. We all owe him a bunch!!! I agree with Whit, these interviews are great!

JustJen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 01:23 PM   #21
Yo Adrian
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK
Perhaps she is better looking ??
Old 01-26-2005, 01:24 PM   #22
Carmensita
Confirmed User

Quote:
you guys look like you were popular in high school huh
Carmensita is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 01:25 PM   #23
SteveLightspeed
Confirmed User

Who is the worst amateur magician you ever met at a show?
Old 01-26-2005, 01:27 PM   #24
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmensita
you guys look like you were popular in high school huh

someone's never been to an adult convention.

better hurry and reply before school's out and you can't use the computers there till tomorrow

Old 01-26-2005, 01:28 PM   #25
StuartD
Sofa King Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy D. Links
18. How big is your purple headed yogurt slinger?
purple headed yogurt slinger? I hadn't heard that one before.

Awesome stuff JFK, you da man
StuartD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 01:28 PM   #26
Carmensita
Confirmed User

Quote:
someone's never been to an adult convention.

better hurry and reply before school's out and you can't use the computers there till tomorrow
i dont goto school i have a computer in my house like most people
Carmensita is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 01:30 PM   #27
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Quote:
i dont goto school i have a computer in my house like most people

figgures you'd be home schooled.

most of those kids are really fucked up

Old 01-26-2005, 01:30 PM   #28
Carmensita
Confirmed User

Quote:
figgures you'd be home schooled.

most of those kids are really fucked up
You look like a real life homer simpson.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:31 PM   #29
GTS Mark
Formerly known as DH! :)

Who's your favorite advertiser? ;) LOL!

DH

ICQ 5191566 / E-mail: [email protected]
Follow Us On Twitter. Also Sign Up For Our Newsletter For Updated Weekly Traffic Inventory
GTS Mark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 01:34 PM   #30
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
Who is the worst amateur magician you ever met at a show?
Well there were a few..............BUT this guy takes the Cake

Old 01-26-2005, 01:45 PM   #31
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkingHard
Who's your favorite advertiser? ;) LOL!

DH
The Last one who just paid

Old 01-26-2005, 01:51 PM   #32
TheMob
Confirmed User

hehe,this should be fun.
TheMob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 01:51 PM   #33
Sean
revolutionforce.com

Industry Role:
Location: i moved from an ICQ box to a Skype box. left the skype box for a telegram box
top three events that you have attended?
Sean is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 01:52 PM   #34
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK
The Last one who just paid

you're only as loved as your last check

Old 01-26-2005, 01:52 PM   #35
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
You look like a real life homer simpson.

Now thats below the belt.............. he dosent work in a Nuclear power station

Old 01-26-2005, 01:57 PM   #36
ATL_Ryan
Confirmed User

Have you always been a photographer and what type of equipment do you use.
ATL_Ryan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 01:58 PM   #37
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Pimp
top three events that you have attended?
The top Has to be the Very first one In Montreal in 99 it was called Web Expo back then. it really opened my eyes and havent looked back since!
The First show In , Miami and then in Vegas The Island Gathering.... I have a lot of great memories....I really dont rate the shows from 1-10 in my mind they all have something great to offer

Old 01-26-2005, 02:03 PM   #38
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_Ryan
Have you always been a photographer and what type of equipment do you use.
I have always loved taking pics , and have a great collection of family type photos going back years. I love the age of the digital cameras , No mess no fuss.......... pics galore. Right now I use a Nikon D100 and just bought a Nikon D70 as a back up camera

Old 01-26-2005, 02:05 PM   #39
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NichePay - StuartD
purple headed yogurt slinger? I hadn't heard that one before.

Awesome stuff JFK, you da man

Thanks Stuart

Old 01-26-2005, 02:05 PM   #40
Young
Bland for life

Industry Role:
Thanks JFK for being a good sport.

Good Shit Sleazy.

Signed Sincerely,
Troll
Young is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 02:07 PM   #41
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
How is it that you are able to cover so many dinners in one evening and still maintain your boyish figure?
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 02:14 PM   #42
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog
How is it that you are able to cover so many dinners in one evening and still maintain your boyish figure?
I have doubles , living Vicariously tru me and THANK YOU for that compliment, didnt feel too boyish on the scale this morning

Old 01-26-2005, 02:15 PM   #43
StuartD
Sofa King Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog
Now that you mention it.. I think I can recall maybe one time that I've seen JFK stop to eat... otherwise he's always go go go.
Old 01-26-2005, 02:17 PM   #44
Minte
Babemeister

Industry Role:
Great job on these ambush interviews..some of the best threads ever on GFY.
Old 01-26-2005, 02:18 PM   #45
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elli
Awesome interview! So much I didn't know about you, JFK!
Now after you read all of it , do You still Love me ??

Old 01-26-2005, 02:20 PM   #46
pxxx
First African GFY Member

Great interview.

What does JFK stand for?

I surmise the "J" is for Julius.
pxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 02:29 PM   #47
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minte
Great job on these ambush interviews..some of the best threads ever on GFY.
Agreed

Old 01-26-2005, 02:30 PM   #48
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pxxx
Great interview.

What does JFK stand for?

I surmise the "J" is for Julius.
right first time ............. Julius Frank Kedvessy

Old 01-26-2005, 02:34 PM   #49
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NichePay - StuartD
Now that you mention it.. I think I can recall maybe one time that I've seen JFK stop to eat... otherwise he's always go go go.

One of those rare moments

baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 02:37 PM   #50
tungsten
Too lazy to set a custom title

nice interview ;)
tungsten is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >