Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 02-14-2005, 02:33 PM   #1
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Location: IALIEN.COM - High Definition Video and Photographic Productions -ICQ 78943384
My apologies

Yup, I flew off the handle pretty good last night.
My apologies for that.

For several months I bit my tongue and watched Juicy run around as several NIC's. Even admitting it in some cases by accident.

What kind of guy sits at his computer all day and night creating personalities that are disruptive to boards?

None other than Juicy, the famous guy and poster Child of what fake is all about. I generally like a good laugh but when multiple NIC's are used the fun turns into a vile game of deception.

You put faith in someone that posts bullshit, nothing to do threads with anything and call it branding I got another thing for you to think about.

Agenda.
Agenda that is not conducive to creating good business or even decent business while hiding behind multiple nics. Its all fun and games until you become a target.

I do not like you Juicy you are a piece of shit in my books pal, I might be out spoken but man... I do it one way with one NIC.
Your a useless board spamming whore, thats all it is...
SPAM. SPAM. SPAM and frankly I am tired of you burying great threads with your useless drivel.
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:34 PM   #2
groark
So Fucking Banned

Sig spot
groark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:35 PM   #3
dunefield
www.barely18movies.com

the goat does not like juicy

Old 02-14-2005, 02:36 PM   #4
3AM eternal
Confirmed User

so RRRED was fired

3AM eternal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:36 PM   #5
Chris
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Wonder how long this iwll last?

This is the god damn internet and this is GFY FUCK SAKES

what do you expect when you come here?
If you want biz go to the damn biz boards out there

Stop crying
this is the fucking internet and welcome to it
Old 02-14-2005, 02:36 PM   #6
seeric

Industry Role:
wow. this is interesting.
seeric is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:37 PM   #7
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Location: IALIEN.COM - High Definition Video and Photographic Productions -ICQ 78943384
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3AM eternal
so RRRED was fired

NO I worked it out behind the scenes.

RRred is fine I do not think Rrred even bothered to look at why I pissed everywhere.
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:37 PM   #8
keyboard warrior
Confirmed User

idiot
Old 02-14-2005, 02:37 PM   #9
StuartD
Sofa King Band

"that" was an apology??

I'm confused.

Oh, and seriously... yes, he has many nicks, but this is a message board on the internet. If you can't get passed him having fun, then you need to find other things to do, like... going outside or something.
It really is in your best interest to just let it go, ignore it... move on.

Last edited by StuartD; 02-14-2005 at 02:39 PM..
StuartD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:38 PM   #10
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
so was this a apology or just a another rant?
Old 02-14-2005, 02:38 PM   #11
Tala
Fucked if I know

I still don't think RRRED was fired. Why the hell would Lens fire her over something that someone else did? Lame.

As for multiple nicks, I know a few folks who have them. I also know that a few of the nicks juicy has been accused of aren't him, matter of fact, I've met some of his fake nicks in person and they look nothing like him, (for which we can all be grateful .)

ICQ: 11120676 | Google: mindcrime | Skype: suitemindcrime|E-Mail: mindcrime AT gmail.com|PR girl with great writing skills for hire!!!! Contact me to work for YOU!|TECHIEMEDIA? 24/7 support from some of the best techs in the biz. Tell Jim that I sent you.
Tala is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:39 PM   #12
groark
So Fucking Banned

Well I have to say that it's not thaat hard to get that Juicy is running somehowwhat of show and GFY is his theater..
But so what... this is GFY..
groark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:39 PM   #13
mardigras
Bon temps!

Lots of posts for so few minutes
Old 02-14-2005, 02:42 PM   #14
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
What a load of crap..
Old 02-14-2005, 02:43 PM   #15
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Yup its GFY if you do not like the rant...
Fasten your seat belts, its what GFY is all about...

The Poster Child you call Juicy is a fucken fraud utilising multiple NICS.
I am going to point it out, and this is the beginning of whats going to be a long painful bloody piss.

Yup its GFY style awright...
You love the drama, I love the drama it will get better exposing assholes with multiple NICS.

I gurantee it!
Old 02-14-2005, 02:45 PM   #16
Holly

http://www.oshadefenseleague.com/images/12.gif
Old 02-14-2005, 02:45 PM   #17
Tala
Fucked if I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly

ICQ: 11120676 | Google: mindcrime | Skype: suitemindcrime|E-Mail: mindcrime AT gmail.com|PR girl with great writing skills for hire!!!! Contact me to work for YOU!|TECHIEMEDIA? 24/7 support from some of the best techs in the biz. Tell Jim that I sent you.
Tala is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:46 PM   #18
DukeSkywalker
The Boogeyman

Industry Role:
you have to understand... this is gfy. It cant be taken seriously. If it is, you will die.
Duke
I am he who causes Falcons to soar due south but no winds caused me.
I am he who has eyes, but not to see.
I am the ring wearer and apron wearer
I am he that carries a pointed staff and raises his fellows with certain grips and words
I am he that knows my brethren in the darkness as well as in the light

Mechanic / Fixer. Literally and figuratively
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:47 PM   #19
sweetME
Confirmed User

I like the eight-headed dinosaur

Email: questions @ Prodinix.com | Site: Prodinix.com
sweetME is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:48 PM   #20
3AM eternal
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienQ
Yup its GFY if you do not like the rant...
Fasten your seat belts, its what GFY is all about...

The Poster Child you call Juicy is a fucken fraud utilising multiple NICS.
I am going to point it out, and this is the beginning of whats going to be a long painful bloody piss.

Yup its GFY style awright...
You love the drama, I love the drama it will get better exposing assholes with multiple NICS.

I gurantee it!
what are you pointing out? where's the fraud? his nicks are jokes, like enrique. he doesn't use them to scam people or gain business. he does it for fun and everyone here knows it. half the time his fake nick threads are full of 'hi juicy' replies.

you're gonna be gone within 24 hours if you start this stupid nonsense up again.

3AM eternal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:49 PM   #21
TDF
Triple OG nigga on GFY

Industry Role:
nice 'apology'

TDF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:49 PM   #22
ace0r
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
ace0r is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:50 PM   #23
groark
So Fucking Banned

Btw AlienQ.. You are becoming part of the show if you haven't noticed yet
Old 02-14-2005, 02:51 PM   #24
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

I was banned for smashing the bard last night in several threads...

Why did I do that? Cuz some people asked for it.
Headless got trashed and probably still crying, FLetch got dished spreading lies about me posting as Lensman at his fucked miserable board he stole from Quiet...
How that bitch got back n GFY is fucken miracle...

So now its back to making it clear Multiple NIC's are for pussies who will use them for none other to decieve folks. Ya see the debacle about that funny website with Joesho?

Thats why Multiple NICS are bad.
Old 02-14-2005, 02:54 PM   #25
TDF
Triple OG nigga on GFY

Industry Role:
wheres the men with the white coats.....

TDF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:55 PM   #26
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodamnfli
wheres the men with the white coats.....
Prolly chasing down Enrique, Thomas van de Koch and some of the others
Old 02-14-2005, 02:56 PM   #27
X37375787

and I thought I took GFY too seriously. Another disillusional tool for the ignore list.

boo bye.
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:58 PM   #28
BradShaw
Confirmed User

I sale sig cheap.

Juicy is a board character. Once you can see through that, he is a loveable guy.

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/gfy_faqs.html

Want to use a large banner in your sig??? Contact Eric about getting on as an advertiser - eric AT adult.com
BradShaw is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:59 PM   #29
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

A character?
How about alot of characters? Thats fine and dandy, I mean after all...

HOW CUTE.
Right?
Old 02-14-2005, 03:03 PM   #30
StuartD
Sofa King Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienQ
A character?
How about alot of characters? Thats fine and dandy, I mean after all...

HOW CUTE.
Right?
You're proving to be quite the character yourself
StuartD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 03:04 PM   #31
LeeNoga
Confirmed User

Not sure what happend, but this is GFY, and I just cannot take things seriously....
LeeNoga is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 03:06 PM   #32
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNoga
Not sure what happend, but this is GFY, and I just cannot take things seriously....
Obviusly you are not reading enough due to the spams and drivel this guy spews with hair gel and Anal treatments.
Old 02-14-2005, 03:09 PM   #33
BRISK

<--- This is a dancing banana
Old 02-14-2005, 03:09 PM   #34
rollinOn20s
Confirmed User

Wow, can't wait to see the re-buttle, when Juicy returns from his wedding he is attending!
rollinOn20s is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 03:11 PM   #35
Meloman
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Dude... maybe i'm wrong but this is what i get from your rant:

"I'm very bitter because business is slow and I feel the need to blame something. So I'll blame juicy for burying important threads I was trying to get business done in".

I could be completely off base but that's the impression you give me.

If someone using fake nicks to make FUNNY posts bothers you that much then you need to find a new hobby. You're taking this board waaaay too seriously and that can only mean you're RELYING on this board too much for business.

Just my 2 cents.
Meloman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 03:14 PM   #36
MrJackMeHoff
Confirmed User

Location: LOLLIPOP ISLAND =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Yeah I thought Juicey was a bored whore too.. And he is.. But ya know Ive interacted with him a bit over the last few months and he seems like a real good guy actually. I like em just fine.. And thats more than I can say for most this board. So.. There.. ;)
Old 02-14-2005, 03:16 PM   #37
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

There will be no rebuttal.

What I have said is true.
Whats there to deny?

GFY TOS does not allow multiple NICS anyways.
Especially when they are utilised to be disruptive. Which clearly this guy does.

How many threads have had posters comming out saying somthing to the effect " I am burnt on fake drama", the "Just hit it" pic threads, How about the annoying once with absolutly disgusting photos?

I support the people that come to this place to yes be amused but also find the good stuff that relate to biz or new knowledge. I am asking for a crack down on fake nics and als for some of the folks at GFY to see my point about how Fake nics are used to be abusive.

Last edited by AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE; 02-14-2005 at 03:17 PM..
Old 02-14-2005, 03:19 PM   #38
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
I can't wait until you start calling AaronM, Boneprone, Toodamnfli, and a huge list of others "fakes" for creating joke "fake" characters. That will be hilarious!

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 03:19 PM   #39
3AM eternal
Confirmed User

the truth will set you free

Old 02-14-2005, 03:20 PM   #40
vicki
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Alien

You'll very seldom see my stick my nose in on threads such as this but for some reason I feel compelled to do just that on this one.

You seem to want to help newbies from being tricked by fake nics, I too don't care for fake nics but there is a difference here imho.

Most of the newbies realize very quickly if its one of juicy's threads so there isn't much damage being done and in essence nobody to save.

If they were to ban anyone that doesn't make relevant posts, the place would be a dud with no profit in selling ad spots etc

my offering is this:
step back from the situation for a couple days, take a deep breath and realize we don't always get what we want. Life is too short to make the day a battleground. Go have a walk in the park or have a nice dinner and enjoy

------------
totally useless PS to noone in particular:
why the hell are you guys still posting 'would you hit it threads?!?!'
of course you would hit it .. DUHHHHH
the question is ... would she LET you? ROFL
*added to make you grin*
live is an ocean - learn to ride the waves ;)

HR merchant accounts from 3.45%
solid biz since 98
victoriakozub AT gmail.com
vicki is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 03:21 PM   #41
chodadog
Confirmed User

This is guy is so stupid, it's funny. Keep up the good work, AlienQ! I hope you are never adequately medicated just so we can continue to enjoy your delusional rantings.
Old 02-14-2005, 03:22 PM   #42
TDF
Triple OG nigga on GFY

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly
I can't wait until you start calling AaronM, Boneprone, Toodamnfli, and a huge list of others "fakes" for creating joke "fake" characters. That will be hilarious!

im just a fraud

Old 02-14-2005, 03:24 PM   #43
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Could somebody point me to the Jesus Dialer join page? I can't find it!

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 03:26 PM   #44
.:St Ides:.
Confirmed User

I have no stance on this, but I would like to say that most people are bashing on Alien saying it's GFY deal with it. That's how Juicy is.

But, at the same time it is GFY and Alien can say whatever he wants. That's what makes GFY what it is. I at times get frustrated that it's hard to be serious here and good threads do get pushed away. It was nice when they were doing top 10 informative threads here before, that should still be going on!
.:St Ides:. is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 03:26 PM   #45
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
So is this like a designer thing? First Amp goes crazy on the board.. Then I think Fletch went crazy one time.. And now Alien Q goes crazy..

Damn I'm so glad I decided not to become a designer..
Old 02-14-2005, 03:28 PM   #46
Tala
Fucked if I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly
Could somebody point me to the Jesus Dialer join page? I can't find it!
Sure thing.

*points*

It's over there.

Old 02-14-2005, 03:28 PM   #47
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
edit double post...

btw Alien are you sure you're not a Juicy character?
Old 02-14-2005, 03:31 PM   #48
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

There is always great stuff happening on GFY that much is true.
See my sig, I got some links to great topics.
Make no mistake I have fun here, hell this is fucken fun but at the same time Fake NICS dilute the quality.
Ya all know it and yeah this is my stand to say I had enough.
Ya can side with me on this or disagree. I do not really give a shit, well actually I do.

I like new peeps to learn and not waist time with BS. Think long term effect not page views.
Old 02-14-2005, 03:33 PM   #49
Meloman
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:St Ides:.
II at times get frustrated that it's hard to be serious here and good threads do get pushed away. It was nice when they were doing top 10 informative threads here before, that should still be going on!
You do make a valid point and I can understand how it can be very difficult to conduct real business here without having your thread drop out. The top 10 thing was cool.

I guess it's just a matter of figuring out what that fine line between too much bs and real biz is.

So I DO understand where Alian is comming from and he does have a point.

Regardless going off the handle like he did though just makes you look lame though. Doing things professionally usually gets better results. Hitting up lensman in an email and explaining his position POLITELY would probably have had better results and not made a fool of himself in public.
Meloman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 03:33 PM   #50
slapass

Just put him on ignore. I probably miss out on his wisdom once every 3k posts but I also miss the "i'm sexy" 2999 times.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >