Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 02-23-2005, 11:32 PM   #1
sonofsam
Too lazy to set a custom title

kaliboy2g: i have a shoot next week... i was wondering if you wanted to......

be a fluffer

Old 02-23-2005, 11:33 PM   #2
tungsten

tungsten is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 11:33 PM   #3
sonofsam

hahahahahhaahh
Old 02-23-2005, 11:33 PM   #4
WWC
#1 Adult Content Provider

lol....well aint that a daisy

" CONTENT PROVIDER OF THE YEAR! " ~ 2007 , 2008 & 2009 XBIZ AWARDS WINNER!

WWC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 11:34 PM   #5
Alex
So Fucking Banned (YEA!!)

Sure, if you pay me

Wait see sig.

You cant.
Who?
Alex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 11:34 PM   #6
sonofsam

right... keep playing off of that... fluffer hahhaa
Old 02-23-2005, 11:39 PM   #7
sonofsam

so anyways, you agree to fluffing right ? let me grab a pic of the person you'll be fluffing
Old 02-23-2005, 11:41 PM   #8
sonofsam

Old 02-23-2005, 11:49 PM   #9
Persius
Tap into MOBILE!

Industry Role:
lol who is taht?
Persius is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 11:51 PM   #10
sonofsam

the guy alex is going to be fluffing hahhahahha
Old 02-23-2005, 11:51 PM   #11
r3ap3r
Confirmed User

hhahahahahah
Old 02-23-2005, 11:54 PM   #12
sonofsam

btw... if you want us to supply these we pay you 10 bucks for the day, if you bring your own we pay 20 bucks....and thats CDN money btw..

Old 02-23-2005, 11:58 PM   #13
Alex
So Fucking Banned (YEA!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofsam
btw... if you want us to supply these we pay you 10 bucks for the day, if you bring your own we pay 20 bucks....and thats CDN money btw..

SO at $0.15 per post you would need 135 posts to make $20

Fuck whatever it isCDN, thats $20US

And at 135 you only have to spend another two hours of your life posting at GFY
Because we all know you make $0 in adult.
Who?
Alex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 12:04 AM   #14
sonofsam

right alex.. haha you got me buddy....

if you can be kind enough as to show me how to make money before a paysite launches i would be greatful

okay buddy, how about this... how about i say right now... that i will have my paysite up in 2 weeks... so long as processing stuff is okay with my company im incorporating in the states....

is that good enough for you???

from 3 months ago from when i heard about TGPS through a friend to launching a paysite in 4 months... hows that??? will you stop talking shit then??

and i'm still waiting for you to tell me which sites are yours but you will NEVER man up to it... why ? because you are a BITCH... i'm calling you out and you still wont man up to it... and you arn't even in SEO so it wouldn't harm you to say which sites are yours... i at least am honest... i havn't made money in adult yet... but its kinda hard to make money before a paysite is launched dumbass.... okay now your turn...

btw.. you just got owned.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:06 AM   #15
sonofsam

and for your information... i am getting sig money, but i would be posting even without it... any money helps.. you're telling me if you would be getting 300 bucks a month to post you wouldn't do it??? just shut the fuck up.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:06 AM   #16
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
Ohhh Gay Greco Wrestling, my favorite niche!
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 12:06 AM   #17
Pete-KT
Workin With The Devil

Industry Role:
nice job offer for him
Pete-KT is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 12:07 AM   #18
sonofsam

kali answer you punk.... or like always talk shit and then pretend not to see the thread when you get called on something
Old 02-24-2005, 12:14 AM   #19
sonofsam

how suprising.... funny how i called the fact you wouldn't reply huh?? shows a lot about you
Old 02-24-2005, 12:27 AM   #20
sonofsam

Old 02-24-2005, 12:39 AM   #21
sonofsam

Old 02-24-2005, 12:41 AM   #22
sonofsam

Old 02-24-2005, 12:41 AM   #23
sonofsam