Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 03-02-2005, 03:30 PM   #1
2HousePlague
CURATOR

AdultFriendFinder: ADDS 2 NEW FOREIGN PAYMENT SYSTEMS

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of two new foreign payment options for members in Germany and Japan.

Effective March 1st, JCB was added as a payment option for members in Japan. There are 52 million JCB card holders; and the JCB card is accepted by 11.7 million merchants throughout the world.

Also effective March 1st, DirectDebit (in partnership with CyberSource and Global Collect) joined the selection of payment options accepted by AdultFriendFinder. DirectDebit is the preferred online payment option in Germany.

To our affiliates, this means significantly expanded opportunities for monetization of their Japanese and German traffic.

For those of you unfamiliar with the foreign language versions of AdultFriendFinder they are:

These additions to our selection of accepted payment options are part of recent efforts we have undertaken on behalf of our affiliates to make AdultFriendFinder the most lucrative sponsor program in the World.

Please feel free to contact me with questions regarding JCB, DirectDebit or anything else...

j-(ack Mardack, General Manager, FFNet)

Y: TwoHousePlague
e: jack AT friendfinderinc DOT com
Old 03-02-2005, 03:34 PM   #2
Phoenix
BACON BACON BACON

Industry Role:
Wow, that is awesome Jack

new markets, you guys are dominating
Phoenix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 03:36 PM   #3
Corleone
C.R.E.A.M

Industry Role:
thats great
Corleone is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 03:39 PM   #4
Tala
Fucked if I know

Always on the cutting edge.

ICQ: 11120676 | Google: mindcrime | Skype: suitemindcrime|E-Mail: mindcrime AT gmail.com|PR girl with great writing skills for hire!!!! Contact me to work for YOU!|TECHIEMEDIA? 24/7 support from some of the best techs in the biz. Tell Jim that I sent you.
Tala is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 03:39 PM   #5
Manowar
jellyfish  

Awesome news
Manowar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 03:50 PM   #6
Penthouse Tony
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Just so you all know the JCB processing is also available on ALT.com and OutPersonals.

DirectDebit is also available for German FriendFinder and will soon be rolled out for more sites.

Penthouse Tony is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 03:51 PM   #7
Xenophage

Industry Role:
Aff converts foreign traffic like mad. its a great option for foreign traffic other than dialers and what not.
Xenophage is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 03:53 PM   #8
BRISK
Too lazy to set a custom title

Germany and Japan, two countries with lots of money. Good job!
Old 03-02-2005, 04:02 PM   #9
en1
Confirmed User

you guys are awesome!!!!

Get your self a free ipod
http://gofuckyourself.com/showthread...21#post6738221
Old 03-02-2005, 04:05 PM   #10
The Adult Broker
Confirmed User

wow, congrats you guys...but I always expect nothing less than brilliant from AFF ;)

Gamma Entertainment | | Camz | Fleshbot| TheMobileBroker AdultShowsOnly
Lori Z., The Adult Broker | theadultbroker.com | [email protected] |
The Mobile Broker | themobilebroker.com | [email protected] |-Adult's ONE stop MOBILE shop
The Adult Broker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 04:08 PM   #11
Babaganoosh
♥♥♥ Likes Hugs ♥♥♥

Industry Role:
Outstanding. My sales have been better than average the last couple of days. I guess this might explain it!
Old 03-02-2005, 04:10 PM   #12
sacX
Confirmed User

Have you started charging Germans in euros? and Japanese in yen?
That would rock, then pay me in proper currency ;)
Old 03-02-2005, 04:11 PM   #13
tranza

I really don't like my affiliate area in portugues, is there anything I could do to access it in english only?

PS: You guys have some MAJOR translation errors.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:13 PM   #14
spideriux

Industry Role:
Great news
Old 03-02-2005, 04:15 PM   #15
Penthouse Tony
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranza
I really don't like my affiliate area in portugues, is there anything I could do to access it in english only?

PS: You guys have some MAJOR translation errors.
Hitting you up now on ICQ.

Penthouse Tony is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 04:20 PM   #16
Sneezy
Confirmed User

very nice J!

the next step would be to add some Geo ads in their own languages.

no sig 4u
Sneezy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 04:28 PM   #17
2HousePlague
CURATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacX
Have you started charging Germans in euros? and Japanese in yen?
That would rock, then pay me in proper currency ;)
Yes, under DirectDebit we charge the customer in Euros.

For JCB, we have an automated conversion table which shows the customer his effective price in Yen (based on currrent SPOT rates), but the charge is made in USD.

j-
Old 03-02-2005, 04:40 PM   #18
Penthouse Tony
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezy
very nice J!

the next step would be to add some Geo ads in their own languages.
We have the text versions in any language. How are those working out for you?

Actually hit me up I think I have a solution for you.

Old 03-02-2005, 04:52 PM   #19
sacX
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2HousePlague
Yes, under DirectDebit we charge the customer in Euros.

For JCB, we have an automated conversion table which shows the customer his effective price in Yen (based on currrent SPOT rates), but the charge is made in USD.

j-
Awesome.
Old 03-02-2005, 05:32 PM   #20
Sneezy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagi_AFF
We have the text versions in any language. How are those working out for you?

Actually hit me up I think I have a solution for you.
for example the german ads that I've made by combining the text version with the geo profiles, work really well. What I do miss is the proper profiles for each country. The default profile text with the geo ads is English. If that could be adjusted to the surfers language, the sales will hit the roof even harder.

no sig 4u
Sneezy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 06:34 PM   #21
Penthouse Tony
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezy
for example the german ads that I've made by combining the text version with the geo profiles, work really well. What I do miss is the proper profiles for each country. The default profile text with the geo ads is English. If that could be adjusted to the surfers language, the sales will hit the roof even harder.
Good suggestions you've given me in our ICQ chat. I'll see what we can work in. In the meantime keep watching the orders from your German traffic.

Old 03-02-2005, 07:28 PM   #22
OzMan
Confirmed User

Sweet deal Japanese love that JCB card

Arigato Gozaimasu and Dankeschon
Old 03-02-2005, 07:51 PM   #23
Vitasoy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Wow... that is really just awesome. I get a crap load of jap traffic

[email protected]
Vitasoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:11 PM   #24
Penthouse Tony
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitasoy
Wow... that is really just awesome. I get a crap load of jap traffic
Do you have an affiliate account yet?

Old 03-02-2005, 09:40 PM   #25
cambaby
So Fucking Banned

Sagi get on ICQ I need to ask ya some questions
cambaby is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:45 PM   #26
UniversalPass Pete
Confirmed User

Nice work!
UniversalPass Pete is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 10:27 PM   #27
Penthouse Tony
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cambaby
Sagi get on ICQ I need to ask ya some questions
Yeah I'm on ICQ right now. Hit me up.

Old 03-02-2005, 10:54 PM   #28
Tala
Fucked if I know

AFF makes Me wet. Thank you.

ICQ: 11120676 | Google: mindcrime | Skype: suitemindcrime|E-Mail: mindcrime AT gmail.com|PR girl with great writing skills for hire!!!! Contact me to work for YOU!|TECHIEMEDIA? 24/7 support from some of the best techs in the biz. Tell Jim that I sent you.
Tala is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 11:02 PM   #29
2HousePlague
CURATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tala
AFF makes Me wet. Thank you.
How does ALT.com make you feel?

j-
Old 03-02-2005, 11:33 PM   #30
Tala
Fucked if I know

Quote:
How does ALT.com make you feel?

j-
Why j-baby, I thought you'd never ask.

Let Me get resettled and relocated then come see Me. Bring Lauren and Sagi. I'll show you what happens to Me when I get happy with alt.

Old 03-02-2005, 11:45 PM   #31
2HousePlague
CURATOR

Quote:

I'll show you what happens to Me when I get happy with alt.
I believe I know that face...

j-
Old 03-02-2005, 11:45 PM   #32
Penthouse Tony
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

Let Me get resettled and relocated then come see Me. Bring Lauren and Sagi. I'll show you what happens to Me when I get happy with alt.
I don't recall signing up for this.

Old 03-02-2005, 11:46 PM   #33
2HousePlague
CURATOR

Quote:
If we let you know BEFOREHAND, you wouldn't show up, WOULD ya?

j-
Old 03-02-2005, 11:47 PM   #34
Tala
Fucked if I know

Quote:
I believe I know that face...

j-
Yes, but take about 20 pounds off it.

Old 03-02-2005, 11:48 PM   #35
Tala
Fucked if I know

Quote:
Well you're no fun anymore.

Old 03-02-2005, 11:50 PM   #36
2HousePlague
CURATOR

Quote:
Well you're no fun anymore.
Give him time. He's under some good wings...

j-
Old 03-02-2005, 11:52 PM   #37
Tala
Fucked if I know

Quote:
Give him time. He's under some good wings...

j-

Indeed! My wings are more entertaining, though, 'cause Sleazy doesn't like pain.

Besides, Sagi would look so damn cute in a collar. Wouldn't you sweetums?

Old 03-02-2005, 11:54 PM   #38
GatorB
The Demon & 12clicks

Industry Role:
It'd be nce if you had a direct deposit option for Americans. I'm still waiting for checks from the period ending on February 15th.
GatorB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 11:56 PM   #39
Penthouse Tony
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Yes, but take about 20 pounds off it.

This isn't helping your cause.

You know I was a born via c-section and have a scar on my face from where the doctor accidently cut my cheek.

Old 03-02-2005, 11:57 PM   #40
Penthouse Tony
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorB
It'd be nce if you had a direct deposit option for Americans. I'm still waiting for checks from the period ending on February 15th.
We are now paying via E-passporte would that work better for you?

Old 03-02-2005, 11:59 PM   #41
2HousePlague
CURATOR

Quote:
It'd be nice if you had a direct deposit option for Americans. I'm still waiting for checks from the period ending on February 15th.
Dude, these are new payment options for customers of the sites, not for affiliates.

And we do offer a number of alternatives to snail-mail checks.

Hit me up to discuss them...

j-
Old 03-02-2005, 11:59 PM   #42
Tala
Fucked if I know

Quote:
This isn't helping your cause.

You know I was a born via c-section and have a scar on my face from where the doctor accidently cut my cheek.
Nice doctor. But the best way to get over a fear is to face it head on.

Besides, you'd make a delightful serving boy. I won't need a blade for you.

Old 03-03-2005, 12:01 AM   #43
2HousePlague
CURATOR

Quote:
I was always thought that was a sneer... hmmm.

That does change something, now, to know that.

j-
Old 03-03-2005, 12:05 AM   #44
GatorB
The Demon & 12clicks

Industry Role:
Quote:
Dude, these are new payment options for customers of the sites, not for affiliates.

And we do offer a number of alternatives to snail-mail checks.

Hit me up to discuss them...

j-
A ) WTF does that have to do with my post? I asked a question, you can answer it or not.

B) The other AFF guy was much nicer and not being an ass

Quote:
We are now paying via E-passporte would that work better for you?
Not really. I don't have an epassport account. Don't see me getting one. From what I heard and I can transerfer fund from my epassport account to my checking out so it's useless to me. Any particular reason you can use direct deposist? I don't understand why more sposnors don't. ARS does and they pay weekly and it cost me nothing.
GatorB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 12:18 AM   #45
Penthouse Tony
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Not really. I don't have an epassport account. Don't see me getting one. From what I heard and I can transerfer fund from my epassport account to my checking out so it's useless to me. Any particular reason you can use direct deposist? I don't understand why more sposnors don't. ARS does and they pay weekly and it cost me nothing.
We have so many affiliates that if we used several different methods -- each accommodating a different need -- we would never get done processing.

I believe that E-Passporte does do direct deposits as long as you have a US bank.

Old 03-03-2005, 12:22 AM   #46
GatorB
The Demon & 12clicks

Industry Role:
Quote:
We have so many affiliates that if we used several different methods -- each accommodating a different need -- we would never get done processing.
I'm 99.9% sure doing DD saves more time and money and effort than writting a check to be honest.

Quote:
I believe that E-Passporte does do direct deposits as long as you have a US bank.
Well I need some confirmation because I am getting conflicting answers on this. So if anyone can post a link to the info on whether or not this is an option I would sure appreciate it.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:28 AM   #47
Penthouse Tony
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I'm 99.9% sure doing DD saves more time and money and effort than writting a check to be honest.
We don't process any checks in house. We have a third-party process it for us (only after we create a check file for them) which is why there is a bit of a lag for you receiving the checks.

We recently added E-Passporte as an option so that you won't be waiting on mail time. If no one can confirm in this thread that E-Passporte does direct deposits hit me up on ICQ tomorrow and I'll double check with our rep.

Old 03-03-2005, 12:31 AM   #48
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
hey jack and sagi- GET BACK TO WORK!

lol

Now read without the word dog.
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 12:35 AM   #49
Penthouse Tony
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream
hey jack and sagi- GET BACK TO WORK!

lol
You are one to talk. Are you posting this from Hawaii?

Old 03-03-2005, 12:50 AM   #50
2HousePlague
CURATOR

Quote:
So if anyone can post a link to the info on whether or not this is an option I would sure appreciate it.

Opinions.

j-
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >