Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 03-03-2005, 11:11 AM   #1
kush
Confirmed User

bradshaw owned by his favorite champagne

I was doing some domain lookups on some dialer popups from a siccash site when I stumbled across this arbitration link:

Dated: February 3, 2005
http://arbiter.wipo.int/domains/deci...2004-1073.html

Not sure if he's going to transfer the domain over to them, but I can see that cristalhosting.com currently shows up with a blank page

excerpt from the page:

"The Respondent, Global Web Development, LLC, has registered and uses domain name <cristalhosting.com> for a website which refers to web pages with a title ?CRISTAL HOSTING ? Check out our booth in Miami. Free Cristal for all? showing on the home page a man holding a ?CRISTAL? Champagne bottle of the Complainant and, on the other pages, people drinking ?CRISTAL? Champagne in a night club. "

further on down...

"The Panel decides that the Complainant has proven each of the three elements in Paragraph 4(a) of the Policy. In accordance with Paragraph 4(i) of the Policy and Paragraph 15 of the Rules, the Panel orders that the disputed domain name <cristalhosting.com> be transferred to the Complainant."

I guess Brad wasn't an important enough client NOT to piss them off.
kush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:28 AM   #2
Relish XXX
Confirmed User

I thought Brad Shaw owned Shaw internet and not Global Web Development

Relish XXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:29 AM   #3
WiredGuy
Pounding Googlebot

Industry Role:
OMG, that is hilarious.
WG
Old 03-03-2005, 11:39 AM   #4
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
I guess they were NOT amused and they have the Juice to fight
In the United States of America alone more than 4,000,000 bottles of Champagne ?CRISTAL? were sold between 1948 and 2003.

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:41 AM   #5
polish_aristocrat
Too lazy to set a custom title

lol thats funny
Old 03-03-2005, 11:43 AM   #6
Manowar
jellyfish  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relish XXX
I thought Brad Shaw owned Shaw internet and not Global Web Development
GWD might be make fucking money, or not.
Manowar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 12:04 PM   #7
NoComments
Confirmed User

I thought Brad Shaw, the sleazeball, never had offshore acount...

He surely fooled us..., and WIPO...damn,
what a smart guy!
Old 03-03-2005, 12:07 PM   #8
Rich
So Fucking Banned

His favorite? I think you mean, the one that he thinks drinking will make him look like a big shot.
Rich is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 12:25 PM   #9
Inde
Confirmed User

priceless
Inde is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 02:18 PM   #10
BradShaw
Confirmed User

Cristalhosting.com was a joke. We rode it, got the play we wanted, and not worth spending $3 to fight to keep.

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/gfy_faqs.html

Want to use a large banner in your sig??? Contact Eric about getting on as an advertiser - eric AT adult.com
BradShaw is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:05 PM   #11
TheBump

ownageness
TheBump is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:10 PM   #12
Pete-KT
Workin With The Devil

Industry Role:
nice one
Pete-KT is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:18 PM   #13
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
Did Brad leave money on the table?
Old 03-03-2005, 10:21 PM   #14
tungsten
Too lazy to set a custom title

ownz0r3d
tungsten is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:23 PM   #15
Tylo
Confirmed User

More money more problems
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >