Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 03-15-2005, 09:11 AM   #1
Methodcash Rick
Confirmed User

IBILL's Latest "token" payment

Well, just checked my bank account this morning, and low and behold, there was unexpected money in there...

Hmmmm, I wonder where this came from, I say to myself..

Well it appears to be from IBill, not even CLOSE to what they should have paid, and not enough to even buy a nice dinner for clients..

I'm not going to say "Hey, atleast they paid".. Fuck that, either pay me what you owe, or don't pay me. This little bullshit "token" payment does nothing..

Yes, I'm one of the suckers, who has left old rebills with them.. Wasn't a whole lot in rebills. The money they owe on rebills is nothing compared to what they owe from when they simply stoped paying..

Call it a ( crack ) pipe dream.. Atleast I was smart enough to be using other processors at the time, so the hit wasn't that bad, just take them out of the cascade, and poof, no more Ibill signups..

Oh well, that's my Ibill rant for the day...
Methodcash Rick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 09:14 AM   #2
MickeyG
Confirmed User

was that tiny amount supposed to be my payment? I wasn't sure what that wire was.
MickeyG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 09:19 AM   #3
Methodcash Rick
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyG
was that tiny amount supposed to be my payment? I wasn't sure what that wire was.
Yup, I had a friend of mine ask me to check my account as well, as he wasn't sure what it was either..

The name SYMMETREX CORP and the bullshit amount kind of threw us for a loop...
Methodcash Rick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 09:28 AM   #4
MickeyG
Confirmed User

oh man what a crock of shit. The amount they paid doesnt even come close to adding upto the amount shown in cmi for Feb 15-28..
MickeyG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 11:02 AM   #5
NetRodent
Confirmed User

What leads you to the conclusion that Symmetrex is iBill?
Old 03-15-2005, 11:07 AM   #6
MickeyG
Confirmed User

I called em and asked, they are associated with gkard
Old 03-15-2005, 11:12 AM   #7
Methodcash Rick
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetRodent
We called also, but before that, I asked a few other people who I know also used IBill, and they all got a wire from the same company today..

It was too much of a coincidence for it to be some other company, then the phone call confirmed that SYMMETREX CORP was affiliated with IBill / Gkard, tho the person I talked too, was very ummmm vague....
Old 03-15-2005, 11:19 AM   #8
- AFN -
Confirmed User

:stoned

hrm I got a really small payment too was around 600 was everyone elses around that as well? I stopped processing ibill but I gotta admit even 600 bucks is good you can buy a pair a shoes or something with it. im looking at it as free money as I never expected to ever get any of the 5 figures they owe me
Old 03-15-2005, 11:24 AM   #9
Methodcash Rick
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by - AFN -
hrm I got a really small payment too was around 600 was everyone elses around that as well? I stopped processing ibill but I gotta admit even 600 bucks is good you can buy a pair a shoes or something with it. im looking at it as free money as I never expected to ever get any of the 5 figures they owe me
$801.06 here..

My friend got $804.46

Agreed, it is nice ot get something, tho not close to what it should have been, and like you, I don't expect to see all the money they owe me...
Old 03-15-2005, 11:30 AM   #10
xclusive
Too lazy to set a custom title

Damn I wonder when this bullshit will stop?

I support MediumPimpin.com / Shemp's Outlawtgp.com /

xclusive is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 11:56 AM   #11
imageman
Confirmed User

The good thing about this thread

Is that we all now have another name to add to the list of aliases that Ibill is using.

SYMMETREX CORP should now be avoided at all costs ( unless they are giving you free money !!)
imageman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 12:04 PM   #12
elric
Confirmed User

What is the % of actual amounts owed that they are paying most people? 5%? 20%? 50%?

Or are they just making token payments?
elric is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 12:29 PM   #13
Mr Dickovitch
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by elric
What is the % of actual amounts owed that they are paying most people? 5%? 20%? 50%?

Or are they just making token payments?
For me it was about 1/30 of what I am owed, so basically it's nothing.
Mr Dickovitch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 12:30 PM   #14
oldnewbie
Confirmed User

We received something too. Nowhere near what they owe us from all of these months, but still it's extra money we didn't have yesterday.

From what I understand, this is just for the GKard transactions for 1 week. Meaning, no money from online checks, MasterCard, Discover, etc... Only Visa processed through GKard. To figure up a percentage, you would need to be able to separate Visa transactions from all of the rest, and I don't think CMI has that option.
oldnewbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 12:32 PM   #15
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
I got what I was supposed to from the 16-28 .Thats all the payment was from.
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 12:56 PM   #16
Lillybit

I think you all need to do a bit more research before jumping to conclusions.

"Symmetrex" is the PROCESSOR for gkard. M2 Antigua is the Card Owner.

Neither entity is owned by ibill nor is either entity "ibill incognito".
Lillybit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 01:15 PM   #17
Webby

Quote:
NetRodent - Symmetrex is a Galanis/Molina company and relates, or supposed to relate to, InterCept gKard transactions/software.

So, irrespective of the name - it's more iBill shit :-)

Background shit - IncerCept's gKard - that "secured" system :-) This is yet another incestuous/contaminated scenario where the issuing bank for gkard debit cards is an offshore bank and, heyho, who has an offshore corp for "facilities" called M2 Antigua Ltd? None other than an old name, Chris Williams (the iBill "ex-employee" and "independent third party escrow agent" connected to names like Inteca.org, Toccata.com, Segpay.com blah).

Bottom line... we got the world's human garbage in the form of Galanis/Molina now conducting gkard transactions via yet another corp front from a desert island.

It is little surprise the payout was low - the rest of the money *may* be found in the accounts of M2 Antigua Ltd - "Money to Antigua"
Old 03-15-2005, 01:22 PM   #18
Nathan
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Symmetrex is a gateway provider. They have nothing to do with merchant accounts or ibill. They are rather old actually, ibill probably just uses them to process their merchant account because their i24gateway product is quite extreme in terms of merchant bank compatability. They virtually support everything.

Guess thats why the money came from Symmetrex.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:23 PM   #19
CC
Confirmed User

My payment was about half of what I should have gotten for the Feb 16 - Feb 28 transaction period.
CC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 01:24 PM   #20
CC
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldnewbie
We received something too. Nowhere near what they owe us from all of these months, but still it's extra money we didn't have yesterday.

From what I understand, this is just for the GKard transactions for 1 week. Meaning, no money from online checks, MasterCard, Discover, etc... Only Visa processed through GKard. To figure up a percentage, you would need to be able to separate Visa transactions from all of the rest, and I don't think CMI has that option.
I think you're exactly right, which was why my payment was about half of what it should have been.
CC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 01:36 PM   #21
Webby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan
Symmetrex is a gateway provider. They have nothing to do with merchant accounts or ibill. They are rather old actually, ibill probably just uses them to process their merchant account because their i24gateway product is quite extreme in terms of merchant bank compatability. They virtually support everything.

Guess thats why the money came from Symmetrex.
Sure! And who has more than a mild connection to all of this? Chris Williams.

And... who has, by another sheer coincidence, an associated company called M2 Systems Corporation and where Williams is a "name" connected to an offshore corp, M2 Antigua Ltd? Symmetrex.

There is nothing "wrong" with this, but, when iBill/Galanis/Molina have *any* involvement - nothing can be taken at face value.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:39 PM   #22
elric
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldnewbie
From what I understand, this is just for the GKard transactions for 1 week. Meaning, no money from online checks, MasterCard, Discover, etc... Only Visa processed through GKard.
Thanks for the info. So basically they intend to just start paying out for future sales and are ignoring the money they owe.
elric is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 02:06 PM   #23
Webby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillybit
I think you all need to do a bit more research before jumping to conclusions.

Neither entity is owned by ibill nor is either entity "ibill incognito".
Who owns gkard? InterCept.

Who has control of iBill? InterCept.

Who marketed gkard to iBill? InterCept.

Who is marketing gkard knowing that the issuing bank, GlobalBank.ag, does not accept high risk/adult products? InterCept

Who is InterCept? Molina/Galanis/PHSL/iBill/IBD - call em what you like, - they are all the same.

Who is the domain registrant of GlobalBank.ag? An iBill "ex-employee" and "independent third party escrow agent" by the name of Chris Williams.

Who plays a role in M2 Antigua Ltd? The same ex-employee, Chris Williams.

Ya may make subtle distinctions because of corp names since these are, in real life, "legal entities" - but that is as far as the charade goes. All birds of a feather are flocking together.
Old 03-15-2005, 02:12 PM   #24
Sophmaster
Confirmed User

Wow !

Just received money from Ibill today ! Not really what I wanted but hey it's my first wire in 6 months from them !
Old 03-15-2005, 02:17 PM   #25
MacDaddyPlaya
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webby
Who owns gkard? InterCept.

Who has control of iBill? InterCept.

Who marketed gkard to iBill? InterCept.

Who is marketing gkard knowing that the issuing bank, GlobalBank.ag, does not accept high risk/adult products? InterCept

Who is InterCept? Molina/Galanis/PHSL/iBill/IBD - call em what you like, - they are all the same.

Who is the domain registrant of GlobalBank.ag? An iBill "ex-employee" and "independent third party escrow agent" by the name of Chris Williams.

Who plays a role in M2 Antigua Ltd? The same ex-employee, Chris Williams.

Ya may make subtle distinctions because of corp names since these are, in real life, "legal entities" - but that is as far as the charade goes. All birds of a feather are flocking together.

I think you mean IBD not InterCept. InterCept was the GA bank that bought iBill and sold it to Penthouse.

As for Symmetrix, they are Galanis's comapny just like iBill. He basically owns both companies as well as the GKARD and its technologies. What do you think the G in GKard stands for?????
Old 03-15-2005, 02:55 PM   #26
Webby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddyPlaya
I think you mean IBD not InterCept. InterCept was the GA bank that bought iBill and sold it to Penthouse.

As for Symmetrix, they are Galanis's comapny just like iBill. He basically owns both companies as well as the GKARD and its technologies. What do you think the G in GKard stands for?????
Yea.. you are correct! I just don't make any distinction between any of these supposed legal entities - they are all contaminated by common factors at some point down the line.
Old 03-15-2005, 03:51 PM   #27
NetRodent
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webby
Yea.. you are correct! I just don't make any distinction between any of these supposed legal entities - they are all contaminated by common factors at some point down the line.
Intercept isn't connected with Galanis, except in so far as they sold iBill to him. Under Intercept, iBill wasn't fraudulent. The only thing I have against Intercept is that they just wanted to get iBill out of adult.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:12 PM   #28
Webby

Quote:
Intercept isn't connected with Galanis, except in so far as they sold iBill to him. Under Intercept, iBill wasn't fraudulent. The only thing I have against Intercept is that they just wanted to get iBill out of adult.
Hear ya!

You looked at the background of Intercept? They are not exactly the epitome of corporate goodness. It's another damned Georgia LLC (Scott Meyerhoff) who like shuffling paperwork.

I still think nothing.. absolutely nada, can be taken at face value. The public track record says enough, - but there is plenty more going unsaid and several mouths being kept closed at this time.

In an off-the-cuff statement one of these mouths even muttered, "I don't want to say anything in case I get a subpoena.." Yeah.. we all walk around all day in normal life thinking of avoiding subpoenas.
Old 03-16-2005, 07:17 AM   #29
iforgotmyscreenname
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
The reason wires/ach payments for feb16-28th are less than what cmi shows is beacuase Ibill is only paying on Gkard transactions for that time period,,,no web900 NO Checks, No reserves...no new word on when back payments,check sales or reserves.will be paid out...so add up your credit card transactions for that period and you should come up with the amount deposited...if you take a peek at the emails ibill sent last week concerning this you will see all the info i just spoke of...Might want to check your spam box for the emails..thats where mine ended up
iforgotmyscreenname is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 07:44 AM   #30
MacDaddyPlaya
Confirmed User

Quote:
InterCept was indeed a legitimate bank that got sold a "bill of goods" when they bought iBill for $120 million ($100 million in cash). However, under their regime, iBill began the downward spiral that resulted in it being where it is today. Part of that included them bilking about $20 million worth of reserves. They aren't exactly an "innocent party" in all this.
Old 03-16-2005, 08:18 AM   #31
collegeboyslive
Confirmed User

i got my payment yesterday, HOWEVER ibill seems to be trying to divert attention away from the months owing from sept to Feb. has anyone heard anything about those payments , any lawsuits been brougth? and what about the reservs for that period that seem to have vanished ?

Photo sets now available http://photos.collegeboyslive.com
Affiliate site here: http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com
collegeboyslive is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 08:44 AM   #32
Gottis
Confirmed User

I got $193.99
Old 03-16-2005, 10:11 AM   #33
dodger21
Confirmed User

Holy shit, me too. It's not even 5% of what is owed though.
Old 07-19-2005, 12:49 PM   #34
mortgage19

well.. heres one... send an email to [email protected] CC [email protected]

saying payme !

thanks
mortgage19 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 01:00 PM   #35
Cogitator
Confirmed User

ibill no longer has a merchant account and no longer does 3rd party transactions. They process through other people that do 3rd party transactions and handle the payout, etc.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:10 PM   #36
llporter
Confirmed User

IBill still sucks
llporter is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 01:46 PM   #37
363R
Confirmed User

Location: far far away, in a land unknown. Full of mutants and illegal immigrant webmasters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddyPlaya

Galanis card (GKard), I never thought of that.. What a humble name for a debit card.
363R is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >