Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 04-25-2005, 04:14 PM   #1
High_Times
Confirmed User

WEBMASTERS - Read this thread! Don't get fucked by this!

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=459989

Your friendly neighborhood Spiderman.
High_Times is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 04:16 PM   #2
sonofsam
Too lazy to set a custom title

If you were in a fight with a silverback gorilla 1 on 1 in an enclosed arena do you think there is a possibility of you winning if you had nunchucks?
Old 04-25-2005, 04:19 PM   #3
High_Times
Confirmed User

Gonna need the age of the Silverback.
High_Times is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 04:20 PM   #4
sonofsam

25 year and from a broken home
Old 04-25-2005, 04:23 PM   #5
High_Times
Confirmed User

No, I can not win.
Old 04-25-2005, 04:27 PM   #6
sonofsam

Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Times
No, I can not win.
then why are you on gfy?

this forum is for

rich people who can one punch kimbo, and drive ferraris... and the occasional silverback gorilla arena fight....
Old 04-25-2005, 04:31 PM   #7
Furious_Male
Doing the grind since 99

Industry Role:
Why cross post? the other thread is still at the top.
Old 04-25-2005, 04:35 PM   #8
ssp
Confirmed User

Fuck off hacker kiddo.. go back to your surfer boards.
ssp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 04:47 PM   #9
High_Times
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofsam
then why are you on gfy?

this forum is for

rich people who can one punch kimbo, and drive ferraris... and the occasional silverback gorilla arena fight....
Excuse me? Aren't you the same person who was asking for a tear and hugs session because your model fucked you over? Right... You are a long way away from driving a Ferrari, Pal.

I am a webmaster.
I make over $100,000 a year and live quite comfortably (thank you).
Think about the old saying, "Don't shoot the messenger."

I guess I will go think about the one saying, "History will repeat itself and the adult industry is no different."

BTW, If you are a CCBILL customer... good luck.
Old 04-25-2005, 04:50 PM   #10
sonofsam

Quote:
Excuse me? Aren't you the same person who was asking for a tear and hugs session because your model fucked you over? Right... You are a long way away from driving a Ferrari, Pal.

I am a webmaster.

I guess I will go think about the one saying, "History will repeat itself and the adult industry is no different."

thats me

so how about that tear + hug ?
Old 04-25-2005, 04:55 PM   #11
High_Times
Confirmed User

How about a tear and a blowjob (I think blowjob replaced the hugs icon).
Old 04-25-2005, 04:57 PM   #12
BlueQuartz
Confirmed User

Quote:

I am a webmaster.

well said!!!
BlueQuartz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 05:02 PM   #13
sonofsam

its cool how you caught my sarcasm.... not....

but this board is all about bragging about how much money you have.. i don't have much... whats your point? i still think your post about "password crackers" was stupid... as if it was a suprise what was going on.. you were suggested strongbox and you didn't even look into it...
Old 04-25-2005, 05:09 PM   #14
sonofsam

if you can't handle sarcasm, good luck
Old 04-25-2005, 05:16 PM   #15
wdsguy
Ryde or Die

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofsam
thats me

so how about that tear + hug ?

No hug for u
wdsguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 05:17 PM   #16
High_Times
Confirmed User

I did answer the strongbox portion of the thread. I said it looked like a nice solution for the crackers. Then I said you would still need to work on the hackers and how to do that too... Are you even reading this or just typing shit?
Old 04-25-2005, 05:22 PM   #17
High_Times
Confirmed User

[SARCASM]
Quote:

How about a tear and a blowjob (I think blowjob replaced the hugs icon).
[/SARCASM]

I swear you keep running your mouth without even reading the thread you are commenting on... Sarcasm right back at ya... perhaps you are still cooling your ass from the fire I'd set earlier when I spelled it out for you?
Old 04-25-2005, 05:27 PM   #18
sonofsam

i'm actually posting with a blindfold on, i have a seeing eye dog aid telling me where to click
Old 04-25-2005, 05:32 PM   #19
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
wow, this is like the war of the idiots in here
Jace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 05:37 PM   #20
sonofsam

CHHAAAARRRRGGGEEEE
Old 04-25-2005, 05:40 PM   #21
High_Times
Confirmed User

Get a better breed.
Old 04-25-2005, 05:41 PM   #22
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Location: IALIEN.COM - High Definition Video and Photographic Productions -ICQ 78943384
H/-\ck3rz and cr/-\Ckerz
Whats the difference.
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 06:01 PM   #23
High_Times
Confirmed User

Cracker - Someone who tries to bruteforce or guess login information to access a password protected members area.
Hacker - Someone who gains access to a server by using a script or process in a way that is unintented, such as SQL injection, web application exploitation, buffer overflows or any other means.
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >