Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 05-02-2005, 09:57 AM   #1
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Ambush Interview #36 Amelia G

Ambush Interview is an information biography interview service giving webmasters profiles on the characters behind the scenes in Online Adult from a variety of backgrounds. Please visit our archive for other interviews on GFY with major Adult Industry Players.

Advertise with Ambush interview by contacting Cybercat

Ambush Interview #35

Amelia G

Amelia G runs probally what is the best and largest network dedicated to the Goth culture on the net. She's been in the game as long as many of the old school people and really knows what she's doing - one look at the websites she owns and runs will confirm that. She's a class act that really has her shit together.

1. Are you a Goth cause you were abused as a child?
2. What's the deal with all this counter culture crap?
3. What was it like living as a roadie for a rock band?
4. Are you an Ann Rice Junkie?
5. Are vampires real?
6. What is a gypsy moth and why are they a problem.
7. Why do Goths prefer the night to the sunlight?
8. What are you favorite things to buy at an adult boutique?
9. Do you do all your own design? Have you always done it? background therein
10. What is Blue Blood and how is it affiliated with spookycash?
11. How many times have you had sex without a condom?
12. Is pleasure linked to pain in sexual experience?
13. What kind of awards have you won for your writing?
14. How many women/men have you photographed? naked? Of them how many did you have sex with?
15. Talk about the honors thesis you did on Cross-Cultural and Historical Vampire Legends as a Paradigm for Aggressive Human Sexuality.
16. Why did you move around soo much in your youth? In what places have you lived?
17. Have you ever killed anyone?
18. What's the most outragious thing you've ever done at an adult convention?
19. How many adult conventions do you attend a year? Which are your favorites?
20. What was life like living in a punk rock group house?
21. Have you ever been sued or sued anyone? Discuss.
22. Do you personally know all the top goth bands like Evanescence and Marilyn Manson?
23. What kind of car do you drive? Pics
24. How many houses do you own? pics
25. What did you end up on TV and radio for?
26. What happened in the 4th grade?
27. How often do you have sex a month and with how many different partners? male and female
28. Why do you live in LA?
29. Being at the top of the game in Goth, who do you look up to?
30. Talk about the mental state of most goth models as compared to most other models in the adult business.
31. Why do you come to GFY?
32. What turns you on in a guy? a girl?
33. If the internet ended tomorrow - what would you do for money?
34. Do Goths really drink blood? discuss in detail

Amelia G is someone who I'm PROUD to call a friend - she's dymamic, spicy, sexy and an all around well gounded person that knows who she is and where she's going - something that's rare in today's world to say the least.

Now read without the word dog.
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 09:58 AM   #2
axelcat
Adult Locals

cool.......
axelcat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 09:59 AM   #3
LauraLee
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Great choice, can't wait to learn more about Amelia

Priority Payout
skype lauralee.bunker
LL's Email
LauraLee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 09:59 AM   #4
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
This is gonna be good
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 10:00 AM   #5
Doctor Dre
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Finally a chick :P
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 10:00 AM   #6
Nylz
Confirmed User

great one.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:09 AM   #7
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Amelia might not be up for a few hours - Goths don't like the daylight lol

SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 10:11 AM   #8
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Dre
Finally a chick :P

finally? - I've done lots of women already

Old 05-02-2005, 10:12 AM   #9
Nicky
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
cool ambush Sleazy, but wasnt Lenny2 Nr.35??

Hardlinks and blog posts available on a popular blog with DR 43 and over 3000 referring domains.
gfynicky @ gmail.com
Nicky is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 10:25 AM   #10
Just_Dave
Its almost time

Industry Role:
lets hear what she got to say
Just_Dave is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 10:25 AM   #11
cali_22
Confirmed User

nice nice
cali_22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 10:35 AM   #12
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Wasn't Lenny 35?
Shap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 10:36 AM   #13
TDF
Triple OG nigga on GFY

Industry Role:
amelia is one sexy pale chick

TDF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 10:39 AM   #14
the-young-shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky
cool ambush Sleazy, but wasnt Lenny2 Nr.35??
yup
Old 05-02-2005, 11:36 AM   #15
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDF

VERY sexy

Old 05-02-2005, 12:33 PM   #16
Anthony
Keyboard Warrior

Wow, when I think you can't do better SleazyDream, you always suprise me. This should be a great read.
Anthony is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 12:57 PM   #17
wjxxx
So Fucking Banned

cool interview
wjxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 01:32 PM   #18
J$tyle$

Industry Role:
Interesting questions!

looks to be a great interview!
J$tyle$ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 01:33 PM   #19
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDF
indeed she is

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 01:39 PM   #20
2HousePlague
CURATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream
15. Talk about the honors thesis you did on Cross-Cultural and Historical Vampire Legends as a Paradigm for Aggressive Human Sexuality.
That's what I'm talking about --

Love Amelia, love Spooky, love all things dark. Can't wait to read!

j-
Old 05-02-2005, 01:46 PM   #21
pradaboy
sell me your banners

Industry Role:
Goth chicks!
pradaboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 01:59 PM   #22
Halcyon
Spread The Pink!

This is gonna be a treat!
Old 05-02-2005, 05:37 PM   #23
AmeliaG

Okay, I'm up now. These are great questions, Sleazy! Much more interesting than most interviews I do. Thanks so much. You are awesome!

I think of myself as Gothic, but that is only a small part of who I am as a well-rounded person. Unless one considers moving often abuse, I was definitely not abused as a child. The only time my parents ever even spanked me was once when I hit my brother. I never did that again. And I still wrote very very tortured and very very bad poetry about love and friendship when I was fourteen.

I think of counterculture as an easy catchall phrase for the various seeker subcultures I am into. It encompasses Gothic, punk, metal, fandom, etc. The original issues of Blue Blood magazine in print all bore what looked like the PMRC stickers for music, only it read COUNTERCULTURE EROTICA EXPLICIT LYRICS. For me, it is about always seeking excitement and passion and a different perspective.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 05:48 PM   #24
AmeliaG

Technically I was crew but not a roadie because, although I was a stagehand, I didn't travel. Sometimes it was a difficult job to do being female because it was a position traditionally filled by guys, especially for bands like Poison and Kiss and Prince. So I'd be coming in the backstage door dressed for work with my hair in a ponytail and all covered with stage dust and sometimes I would still have to point out that I was not there to blow the band. I would never dress that grubby for oral sex. Barry Manilow incidentally has some of the most sex-crazed frantic groupies the world has ever seen. Two of the most fun things I was a stagehand for actually were Nickelodeon's Super Sloppy Double Dare because I love slimy mess and the Gillette Sensor launch where we got to erect this giant walk-through razor for a few hundred of the company's top salespeople.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 05:54 PM   #25
punker barbie
Meow Meow!!!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG

Technically I was crew but not a roadie because, although I was a stagehand, I didn't travel. Sometimes it was a difficult job to do being female because it was a position traditionally filled by guys, especially for bands like Poison and Kiss and Prince. So I'd be coming in the backstage door dressed for work with my hair in a ponytail and all covered with stage dust and sometimes I would still have to point out that I was not there to blow the band. I would never dress that grubby for oral sex. Barry Manilow incidentally has some of the most sex-crazed frantic groupies the world has ever seen. Two of the most fun things I was a stagehand for actually were Nickelodeon's Super Sloppy Double Dare because I love slimy mess and the Gillette Sensor launch where we got to erect this giant walk-through razor for a few hundred of the company's top salespeople.

GREAT stuff Amelia keep it cumming, i mean coming

Co-Branded White-Labels Now Available
punker barbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 05:55 PM   #26
Zebra
Banned from Kimmy's couch

Industry Role:
Do you fantasize about rolling up dead bodies in carpet and stuffing them in the trunk of your car?
Old 05-02-2005, 05:56 PM   #27
AudreyLive
Confirmed User

An interview with AmeliaG! Sweet
AudreyLive is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 05:57 PM   #28
Danny_C
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Interesting stuff so far.
Danny_C is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 06:00 PM   #29
Zoe_Zoebaboe
Confirmed User

Amelia you are so awesome! You've been nothing but the nicest to me, and you sure know how to party! Can't wait to see you again!
Zoe_Zoebaboe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 06:01 PM   #30
Yo Adrian
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

I think of myself as Gothic, but that is only a small part of who I am as a well-rounded person. Unless one considers moving often abuse, I was definitely not abused as a child. The only time my parents ever even spanked me was once when I hit my brother. I never did that again. And I still wrote very very tortured and very very bad poetry about love and friendship when I was fourteen.
Very interesting answer Amelia.

If there's one person that does not fit a steriotype it's you

Looking forward to reading the rest of your answers!
Old 05-02-2005, 06:03 PM   #31
Snake Doctor
I'm Lenny2 Bitch

This thread is useless without the pics.
Old 05-02-2005, 06:07 PM   #32
nofx

fuck yes, this will be a nice interview

Often times I wonder why
There's love and hate, theres live or die.
When sickness comes I must decide:
When feelings go, theres suicide.
nofx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 06:22 PM   #33
SykkBoy
Jesus loves bacon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra
Do you fantasize about rolling up dead bodies in carpet and stuffing them in the trunk of your car?
that would be me ;-)
SykkBoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 06:24 PM   #34
AmeliaG

I've read some of her stuff and I utilized her work as research for my Honors Thesis, but her vampires are a bit flowery and whiny for me. I think she is a brilliant writer, but in a way I enjoy her essays describing various cities or even a particular clothing fashion within her novels more than the overall novels themselves. That is just a taste thing on my part though. I think she is very very good and she was gracious and pleasant the one time we met.

5. Are vampires real?

I could quibble for hours about definitions of vampires, but really there is no way to know for sure without being a vampire personally and then it would be imprudent to admit it.
Old 05-02-2005, 06:27 PM   #35
AmeliaG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra

You are skipping ahead to #23 and you know it ;-p
Old 05-02-2005, 06:28 PM   #36
nofx

Quote:
Okay, I'm up now.
how hardcore, she wakes up once the sun goes down!

Often times I wonder why
There's love and hate, theres live or die.
When sickness comes I must decide:
When feelings go, theres suicide.
nofx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 06:28 PM   #37
uno
RIP Dodger. BEST.CAT.EVER

Industry Role:
Wow, I would think you can come up with much better questions than that about one as intriguing as AmeliaG. How stereotypical can ya get?
MojoHost - For all your hosting needs, present and future. Tell them I sent ya!
uno is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 06:29 PM   #38
AmeliaG

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofx
how hardcore, she wakes up once the sun goes down!

It is still pretty light in Los Angeles at the moment, although I admit I did set my alarm for this.
Old 05-02-2005, 06:36 PM   #39
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Goood choice for an interview, AmeliaG=good people. :D

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 06:43 PM   #40
AmeliaG

The gypsy moth is originally from Europe and lacks sufficient natural predators in the Americas to control its population. The gypsy moth caterpillar is extremely destructive to trees and shrubs. When I lived in the DC/Baltimore area, they dealt with periodic gypsy moth infestations by exterminating from the air.

The worst job I ever had was working on a gypsy moth pest control team. My friend and I had the assignment of driving to a specific place on the map with a tank of helium and huge balloons and keeping an inflated balloon aloft in the designated location . . . so the exterminator pilots flying overhead would see precisely where to spray the pesticide. For some mysterious reason, my friend and I both got really bizarrely sick during our employment doing that.

The friend I did the gypsy moth gig with was one of the first models for Blue Blood back when it was a high end print magazine published from the basement of a punk rock group house.
Old 05-02-2005, 06:44 PM   #41
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
Great interview ..intresting responses
Old 05-02-2005, 06:54 PM   #42
AmeliaG

I lived by the beach as a young teen and I spent some enjoyable daylight hours there, but I've always loved the night. It is healthy to get a little bit of sun, but a good night just feels so full of possibility and excitement to me.

I've never had a 24 hour internal clock biorhythm. I need to stay up longer than the average person before I can sleep and I think I need to sleep longer than the average person before I am well-rested. This has made me more attracted to any subculture which stays up past standard bedtimes.

My absolutely favorite thing about online business is that it is there all the time. I can work really super long hours and I can work almost whatever hours I feel like. It makes no difference if I start my work at 8am or midnight, so long as it gets done. I really love this about the internet. I suspect I am not the only webmaster who feels this way.
Old 05-02-2005, 06:56 PM   #43
Nicky
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:

Hardlinks and blog posts available on a popular blog with DR 43 and over 3000 referring domains.
gfynicky @ gmail.com
Nicky is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 06:58 PM   #44
Zebra
Banned from Kimmy's couch

Industry Role:
Quote:
You are skipping ahead to #23 and you know it ;-p
I'd say "Sorry, beat me" but I'm afraid you would actually do it...
Old 05-02-2005, 07:11 PM   #45
Ramos
Custom User Title

Quote:
3. Two of the most fun things I was a stagehand for actually were Nickelodeon's Super Sloppy Double Dare because I love slimy mess and the Gillette Sensor launch where we got to erect this giant walk-through razor for a few hundred of the company's top salespeople.
Very Cool!
Old 05-02-2005, 07:45 PM   #46
AmeliaG

I'm on the guest list, so I get my toys for free. Seriously, all the best sex toy companies and kinky clothing designers send Blue Blood stuff for free hoping we will give them valuable press online or in print or product placement in shoots. (In case, any GFYers want in on that, I can't accommodate everyone, but mention Ambush and I'll give you higher priority: Blue Blood, 8033 Sunset Blvd #4500, West Hollywood, CA 90046.) A lot of people decide what to buy based on what we are showcasing.

I did used to manage an adult boutique. It was one of the first women-friendly sex-positive stores of its kind. I'm very proud in particular of how many women I helped to feel okay about masturbation, both their own and that of their partners. I think the stuff I sold the most of was the really high end sex toys. A cheap vibrator is worth nothing if it can't get a girl off. A good vibrator or other really quality sex toy is a worthwhile investment indeed.
Old 05-02-2005, 08:20 PM   #47
AmeliaG

Although I used to do corporate design and production back in the mists of time, my real expertise there is managing print production. If you want to take a glossy magazine from concept to the consumer's doorstep looking as desired, I am your girl, but that has limited application for online business. Inhouse ForrestBlack is in charge of the overall look and feel of all Blue Blood projects, including the sites in SpookyCash.

Forrest has very high quality standards, but we have a constant need for design and are always looking for good outside designers as well. Any designers reading this who think they have what it takes, who we don't already work with, are invited to email portfolio links to spookycash [AT] gothicsluts.com with Ambush in the subject.
Old 05-02-2005, 08:21 PM   #48
XPays
Team Player

Location: Inside the most accurately counting and reporting affiliate system in the world at XPays.com
Quote:
It is still pretty light in Los Angeles at the moment, although I admit I did set my alarm for this.
priceless !!!
XPays is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 08:23 PM   #49
slapass

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream
Ambush Interview is an information biography interview service giving webmasters profiles on the characters behind the scenes in Online Adult from a variety of backgrounds. Please visit our archive for other interviews on GFY with major Adult Industry Players.

Advertise with Ambush interview by contacting Cybercat

Ambush Interview #35

Amelia G

Amelia G runs probally what is the best and largest network dedicated to the Goth culture on the net. She's been in the game as long as many of the old school people and really knows what she's doing - one look at the websites she owns and runs will confirm that. She's a class act that really has her shit together.

5. Are vampires real?
11. How many times have you had sex without a condom?
12. Is pleasure linked to pain in sexual experience?
13. What kind of awards have you won for your writing?
14. How many women/men have you photographed? naked? Of them how many did you have sex with?
16. Why did you move around soo much in your youth? In what places have you lived?
17. Have you ever killed anyone?
18. What's the most outragious thing you've ever done at an adult convention?
19. How many adult conventions do you attend a year? Which are your favorites?
20. What was life like living in a punk rock group house?
21. Have you ever been sued or sued anyone? Discuss.
22. Do you personally know all the top goth bands like Evanescence and Marilyn Manson?
23. What kind of car do you drive? Pics
24. How many houses do you own? pics
25. What did you end up on TV and radio for?
26. What happened in the 4th grade?
27. How often do you have sex a month and with how many different partners? male and female
28. Why do you live in LA?
29. Being at the top of the game in Goth, who do you look up to?
30. Talk about the mental state of most goth models as compared to most other models in the adult business.
31. Why do you come to GFY?
32. What turns you on in a guy? a girl?
33. If the internet ended tomorrow - what would you do for money?
34. Do Goths really drink blood? discuss in detail

Amelia G is someone who I'm PROUD to call a friend - she's dymamic, spicy, sexy and an all around well gounded person that knows who she is and where she's going - something that's rare in today's world to say the least.
YEAH!!!!!!!!
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 08:33 PM   #50
AmeliaG

Blue Blood is the overarching lifestyle brand. SpookyCash is Blue Blood's B2B affiliate program for webmasters to get paid promoting sites in our niche. Blue Blood started off as a glossy magazine published out of the basement of a punk rock group house. Blue Blood's first web presence was around 1994 and was just promo stuff for the print publication. Then, in approx 1999, we launched Gothic Sluts and Barely Evil In approx 2002, we started Blue Blood's SpookyCash which is the leading affiliate program in our niche.

SpookyCash now features hosted galleries, picture of the day with optional thumbnail preview for every site in the program, hosted free sites, hosted banner rotators with both nude and nonnude banners, and a full hosted TGP where affiliate webmasters get paid on every single link and every single gallery. The program has been a great success and we expect to be doubling the number of sites in our program by the end of the year.
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >