Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 05-31-2005, 09:07 AM   #1
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Ambush Interview #43 Venus

Ambush Interview is an information biography interview service giving webmasters profiles on the characters behind the scenes in Online Adult from a variety of backgrounds. Please visit our archive for other interviews on GFY with major Adult Industry Players.

Advertise with Ambush interview by contacting Cybercat

Ambush Interview #43

Venus

Breaking new ground, Venus developed one of the first and I believe still largest single girl amateur bodybuilder adult paysites on the net. And she did it without help from the credit card processors or other traditional methods of growing a site. A true pioneer, she has a different take on how to grow and maintain her business and looking at her success it's one more of us should stand up and listen to.

1. Are you really a man that just had a sex change?
2. Talk about playing football on the men's team in high school.
3. How did you get started in weight lifting?
4. What championships have you won in weight lifting and body building?
5. When was the first time you took your cloths off for a camera? Describe the experience and tell us what went thoughts your head at the time.
6. Talk about the how it felt to go from jock muscle geek to sex goddess?
7. Talk about your love of horses. pics - discuss in detail
8. How old are you? Is age a factor? Do you think you have a shelf life?
9. Have you ever worked as a stripper on stage in a club? As a hooker?
10. Who are all the other muscle girls on your site? Have you had sex with all of them? Who took those pics/videos?
11. So who's the guy you're fucking in your member's section? Is it always the same person?
12. When did you start your website and when did you get your first paying member?
13. Does it get boring have done this for so long now?
14. Who takes your photos/videos? How many people work for you?
15. Is the diary on your site real or just something to tease your members with?
16. Have you ever been to an adult internet convention? Thoughts? Plans on going to more?
17. Post pics of your real estate ( home, etc)
18. What kind of car(s) do you drive. pics.
19. Why did you get fired from the Sheriff's department?
20. Ever beaten up any men? Women?
21. Is having sex with a women considered cheating in your marriage? With a man?
22. What was your first experience with a hosting company like? Why do you do your own hosting?
23. What kind of education do you have?
24. Why do you live in the Phoenix area?
25. Has anyone ever recognised you in real life from your website? What happened?
26. If you couldn't work online, what would you do for a living?
27. Ever had an STD? Been tested? Last time you were tested?
28. How were you able to be the first Amateur Website to Broadcast live video and Audio?
29. What kind of dogs do you have? pics - talk about traveling with them.
30. Do you think you are more sexually attractive now or when you were 18, 21, 25?
31. Talk about your most profitable real estate deal.
32. Why do you feel people in this business want to stab you in the back?
33. Why did you move to Vegas, and why did you leave?
34. What kind of airplane(s) do you own.
35. Did you ever do any steroids? other illicet drugs? Discuss in detail.

Different, persistant, bright, and dedicated are some words I'd use to describe Venus. She's someone who knows what she wants and isn't going to let anyone stand in her way to get it. If you want to promote a site that has a different kind of edge to it, try hers. There isn't too many other people out there today with a respectable adult female bodybuilder site worth spending the time promoting, but this one is def worth a try.

Now read without the word dog.
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 09:15 AM   #2
axelcat
Adult Locals

#43 wow keep em coming
axelcat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 09:15 AM   #3
Penthouse Tony
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

Harsh..

Penthouse Tony is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 09:15 AM   #4
wjxxx
So Fucking Banned

It will be great
wjxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 09:35 AM   #5
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Venus is a pioneer in this biz and knows her shit.
Old 05-31-2005, 10:42 AM   #6
Terenzo
Confirmed User

she made me quite money in 2003 (for a single girl site) - thanx!
Old 05-31-2005, 11:14 AM   #7
BigBen
Confirmed User

Venus definately has a great program and we're glad to work with her.
BigBen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 11:58 AM   #8
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
This will be interesting and a lil bit weird !
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 12:03 PM   #9
2HousePlague
CURATOR

I'm a fan -- looking forward to reading this, Venus --

j-
Old 05-31-2005, 12:04 PM   #10
detoxed
vip member

lets see some answers
detoxed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 12:50 PM   #11
Xenophage

Industry Role:
Very Interesting !
Xenophage is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 01:00 PM   #12
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
wow, thats allot of questions, your questions are getting better with experience, I sure would hate to be #100, your going to be slamming that person
Old 05-31-2005, 01:10 PM   #13
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2HousePlague
I'm a fan -- looking forward to reading this, Venus --

j-

I have to admit I am surprised, I figured you would be the first reply instead on the 8th.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 01:13 PM   #14
emthree
Dialer Kingpin

Pretty stupid questions (IMO)
Venus: How did you get into this line of buisness? What attracted you to this industry?

Sell Patches & Pills
emthree is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 01:16 PM   #15
2HousePlague
CURATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog
I have to admit I am surprised, I figured you would be the first reply instead on the 8th.
thanks (13) -- i find that arriving breathless at the door with flowers usually works better than camping on the front lawn --

j-
Old 05-31-2005, 01:22 PM   #16
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream
2. Talk about playing football on the men's team in high school.
Football was a game I really liked, I started playing in biddy league and up to the 8th grade. I had planned on playing in highschool
but I found out the HS boys had plans to try to hurt me because I was a girl plus the boys were bigger in high school.
One time my coach, just to be funny, put my against my brother, my
brother is a year older then me but allot bigger. He hit me so hard he cracked my helmet. They thought it was funny to do crap like that because
they did not think I belonged on a boys football team.
Here is an interview from when I was 15 or 16
http://216.158.136.80/football.asf
Old 05-31-2005, 01:24 PM   #17
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
ohhh Venussssss give me a pass please i want to mastrubate
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 01:33 PM   #18
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I will save #11 for last, its funny as hell - to give you some hints on how its going to go though
no he is not the same person and I met him while doing a bachelor party that I danced at. men, they are so funny sometimes, cameras really do tend to bother them LOL. ....
Old 05-31-2005, 03:36 PM   #19
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
3. How did you get started in weight lifting?
I was at the Ft Polk gym with my brother, the post powerlifting team was there lifting and the coach came over and asked us both if we would like to join. They said I had some muscle and they needed more females and especially teens so we both said sure, what the heck.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:06 PM   #20
xenigo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Awesome stuff Venus. Looking forward to this interview
xenigo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 04:18 PM   #21
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
awesome - but you missed #1?

SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 04:23 PM   #22
pradaboy
sell me your banners

Industry Role:
nice one!
pradaboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 04:36 PM   #23
SGS
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Venus, your sig is awsome
Old 05-31-2005, 04:59 PM   #24
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
LOL... no I am all woman ... god drilled all the holes, not a doctor
Old 05-31-2005, 05:00 PM   #25
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
thanks, I kinda liked that pic also.
It was a capture from one of my webcam shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
Venus, your sig is awsome
Old 05-31-2005, 05:06 PM   #26
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
4. What championships have you won in weight lifting and body building?
1999 - Silver State Natural bodybuilding competition (Las Vegas NV) 1st place in novice and Open
1994 - Kansas State Bench press and Power lifting competition 1st place and best lifter award
1991 - Louisiana women's power lifting (heavyweight ) 3rd place
1991 - Arkansas State power lifting Championships 1st (Set state record in my weight class and won outstanding women's lifter award)
1991 - Louisiana State power lifting Championship 1st place (I broke ALL the state records with my lifts in the bench press, dead lift and squat, this meet ranked me in the top 5 in the nation)
1990 - Mississippi Power lifting competition 2nd place
1990 - Louisiana State power lifting championship 4th place.

I set 3 state records in Arkansas and Lousiana while ppowerlifting

there might be a couple of others but I don't remember for sure.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:31 PM   #27
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
question 5 and 9:
This one kinda has to combine 2 questions. Actually taking my clothes on camera was not an issue, I started dancing when I was 18 so had been dancing in topless and nude clubs for bout 4 years.
Now the first time I took my top off when I started dancing, now that was an experience.
When I was called on stage about 50 guys came over to the edge of the stage was was just staring at me, it took me several attempts and the everyone trying to encourage me for my top to come off. finally I kinda just closed my eyes and did it, man was I nervous.

#6 - well guys liked my body that was for sure

Quote:
5. When was the first time you took your cloths off for a camera? Describe the experience and tell us what went thoughts your head at the time.
6. Talk about the how it felt to go from jock muscle geek to sex goddess?
9. Have you ever worked as a stripper on stage in a club? As a hooker?
Old 05-31-2005, 06:36 PM   #28
Nicky
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
cool, your interviews are always great reading!

Hardlinks and blog posts available on a popular blog with DR 43 and over 3000 referring domains.
gfynicky @ gmail.com
Nicky is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 07:44 PM   #29
Violetta
Affiliate

jippi! Keep em coming Venus! You have a GREAT body!
Old 05-31-2005, 08:10 PM   #30
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
you're doing AWESOME vesus - we need some more pics of you though in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-31-2005, 09:24 PM   #31
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
lol..ok here you go
a couple of old pics of when I started dancing..me at 18 yrs old

Old 05-31-2005, 09:31 PM   #32
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Here is our airplane and my boys

Old 05-31-2005, 09:41 PM   #33
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
#7 there is not enough time for me to talk about my horses, plus it would probably bore you all to death
I love my horses and they get treated like I would want to be treated, I spend about 2-3 hours a day on each horse when I give them baths, most of the time is spent combing and braiding their manes and tails.

#8 I am 29 right now and no, I dont have a shelf life
#9 no never been a hooker, but I am willing to learn from you
Old 05-31-2005, 09:44 PM   #34
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
#10 one of the girls on my site is my best friend who now lives in Finland.
She is a fitness competitor in finland.
Old 05-31-2005, 10:27 PM   #35
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I started my site in 1997, it was around march, initially on the free space you get from your ISP, It was free while I was trying to work out how to run a website, I had no pictures or anything else, just my webcam using Ispy.

I got a phone call and they told me I had to move to a business account that was like 30$ a month or something like that, that did not last long either, back then I used hitbox for my stats and was getting around 60,000-70,000 hits a day.
Someone from my ISP called and said their business account was not for sites like mine but he knew someone who who ran an adult site and had his own server who could help me out, I contacted the guy and he said sure.
what happened was he ended up putting his banners all over my site, then wanted like 30% of what I made from memberships. I said nope and had our own server built that was similar to his, a dual pentium pro 200.
so we turned the spare bed room into an office, out the server in it, had a DS1 (T1) put in and got my site running. the first 12 hours my site was pay I had 158 signups and for about a 9 months it stayed about 100 new joins a day. Not bad for no advertising.
We ended up with 3 DS1's into that townhome and about 5 computers - now have I have three dual 2.66 Xeon systems with 1G of RAM co-located at 2 different data centers.
One is for my website, the others are for video/chat server, mail server and DNS server.

Quote:
12. When did you start your website and when did you get your first paying member?
Old 05-31-2005, 10:30 PM   #36
Sammy4u
Confirmed User

Great interviewee Sleazy. I am looking forward to read this one. Venus kicks ass.

Sammy4u.com Winner - Best Individual Performer Site!
POTD blog plug in | GeoIP & Custom Text Fansigns
Hosted Blog, POTD, TGP, MGP, and Freesites
Sammy4u is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 11:46 PM   #37
JulianSosa
Confirmed User

Anyone here?
JulianSosa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 11:59 PM   #38
NickB.
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
great interview again!!
NickB. is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 12:26 AM   #39
Mefo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Nice interview, good stuff
Old 06-01-2005, 12:36 AM   #40
WWC-Moe B.
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
wow... great interview!!!
Now get full videos with Matching High Res Photos !!!

" CONTENT PROVIDER OF THE YEAR! " ~ XBIZ 2007, 2008 and 2009 AWARDS WINNER

New IP-TV Streaming Technology Feeds for Your Site ! www.WorldWideFeeds.com !!!
WWC-Moe B. is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 09:16 AM   #41
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
keep going BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-01-2005, 10:37 AM   #42
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
3. Does it get boring have done this for so long now?
No not at all, I enjopy my job, its much better then some of the alternavtives out there

plus with other jobs I cant just get up and go places like I can now

Old 06-01-2005, 10:41 AM   #43
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
LOL...no its real, if it wasn't it would not be so boring

Quote:
15. Is the diary on your site real or just something to tease your members with?
Old 06-01-2005, 10:56 AM   #44
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
You all like cars on this board dont you... I think cars are less important to girls then to guys, but I have a 04 Nissan Titan (needed to pull my horse trailer) and a 99 Chrysler LHS, I used to have a ninja but sold it, got tired of always having my hair messed up, We also have an airplane has I said before, allot faster and more expensive then any car -especially the upkeep on that damn thing - I think the maintenence alone on that thing last year was around $10k or so.

Quote:
18. What kind of car(s) do you drive. pics.
Old 06-01-2005, 11:00 AM   #45
ArkansasDave
Confirmed User

Nice interview

CDGirls.com
Do It!
ArkansasDave is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 11:05 AM   #46
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
flying over Phoenix at 12,000 ft

Flying over the Los Angeles area, landing Chino

these next 2 are short final for Chino, instrument approach because of low visibility

Old 06-01-2005, 11:16 AM   #47
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
One of my horses, I sold her about 3 months ago for $20k.
Here I was teaching her to jump

Old 06-01-2005, 11:23 AM   #48
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I got into the sheriff's dept when I was 21, I did not like it much, not what I thought it would be like, to much fighting with idiots, way to stressful for me.
But a girl who knew me from dancing recognized me while I was in the jail, she told someone and somehow it got back to the under sheriff and he called me to his office and asked me to resign, he said it was because I did not put on my application that I had danced when I knew damn well it was because I had been a dancer, this way he just saves the dept from any lawsuits. The regulations state that deputies are not suppose to go into any morally unacceptable type places (or something to that effect).. ie strip clubs, the under sheriff never did anything to the male deputies for going to strip clubs but he fired me for working in one. Oh well, If it was not for him I would not have started my site, I started my site just a few months later.

Quote:
19. Why did you get fired from the Sheriff's department?
Old 06-01-2005, 11:29 AM   #49
venus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I dont think I would call it beating then up. I did get into some altercations where I had to strike people, one was a female in the booking area of the jail, they needed a female so I was called, she started some crap after having her cuffs removed and I placed her on the floor. its pretty easy to do that when you have ahold of them already, you just push them forward as you put your foot in front of their feet and they go down pretty quick, then everyone else jumps on her ..
one guy, who was cuffed and against a wall, turned his head and spit on me one time, I pushed his head into the wall and it cut his head open. I did not like all that stuff though, to stressful.

Quote:
20. Ever beaten up any men? Women?
Old 06-01-2005, 11:31 AM   #50
AmigoPorn

Location: Mexico - So far away from god, so close to the United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by venus
I got into the sheriff's dept when I was 21, I did not like it much, not what I thought it would be like, to much fighting with idiots, way to stressful for me.
But a girl who knew me from dancing recognized me while I was in the jail, she told someone and somehow it got back to the under sheriff and he called me to his office and asked me to resign, he said it was because I did not put on my application that I had danced when I knew damn well it was because I had been a dancer, this way he just saves the dept from any lawsuits. The regulations state that deputies are not suppose to go into any morally unacceptable type places (or something to that effect).. ie strip clubs, the under sheriff never did anything to the male deputies for going to strip clubs but he fired me for working in one. Oh well, If it was not for him I would not have started my site, I started my site just a few months later.
Things happen for a reason. I bet you're doing much better now.

AmigoPorn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >