Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 06-03-2005, 03:15 PM   #1
whatif_3

FACT: IBill is back as Segpay!

Below you will see how Segpay has the same address/location as ibill, and how the CEO of segpay (chris williams) is also the domain registrant of inteca, their "trusted 3rd party" (they promote that their payments are safe because "Segregated Payments partners with Inteca to move your money directly from the acquiring bank into a segregated account where your funds are physically held until paid out to you. This means that those funds are not being 'borrowed' to pay other clients or used in any way.")

Segway = Toccata
Toccata Ltd is a U.K. financial services company formed in 1999 to provide currency exchange products to ecommerce merchants. ( http://segpay.com/about.htm)

address of toccata:
TOCCATA, Inc.
2200 SW 10th St.
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

(http://web.archive.org/web/200306182.../frameset6.htm )

address of ibill:
C. iBill allows you to access to certain information about you for the limited purpose of viewing, updating, and in some instances deleting from our system any information deemed inaccurate. Any requests to access your information may be directed to: [email protected], Office of the General Counsel, Internet Billing Company, Ltd., 2200 SW 10th Street, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442-7622, Fax. 954.363.4401, and Tel. 954.363.4400 .(http://www.ibill.com/about/privacy.cfm)

Chris Williams is CEO of Toccata/segpay (http://www.internetnews.com/ec-news/article.php/28681 ) and toccata.com is registered in his name. Chris Williams is also the registrant of inteca.org, now the "3rd party trustee" for ibill/segpay and inteca.org and toccata.com go to the same IP:

Toccata = Inteca (same ip address)
Tracing route to inteca.org [209.61.190.42]
Tracing route to toccata.com [209.61.190.42]

HOLLA
whatif_3 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:19 PM   #2
Daymare
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
lukeford?
Daymare is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:20 PM   #3
seeric

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daymare
lukeford?

not sure, but regardless, i;d like to know if they tried to get back in.
seeric is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:24 PM   #4
Relish XXX
Confirmed User

It was pretty obvious that Inteca was Ibill. The two sites looked identical.

Relish XXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 04:04 PM   #5
imageman
Confirmed User

Fuck Ibill

Fucking ball sucking C-U-N-T-s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relish XXX
It was pretty obvious that Inteca was Ibill. The two sites looked identical.
imageman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 04:29 PM   #6
whatif_3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daymare
lukeford?
your giving him too much credit

any comment from ibill on this? mike sperber/sperbonzo?
whatif_3 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 04:34 PM   #7
Machete_
WINNING!

Industry Role:
grest work.... really
But then again - why should they not get a second chance? thig might have learned something from going down
Machete_ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 04:35 PM   #8
xXxtreme2005
Confirmed User

I hate Ibill they fucking suk azz!!!!!!!!!!!! They owe me over $ 8k!

GOT TRAFFIC?.......
I BUY TRAFFIC
ICQ 318-368-640
xXxtreme2005 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 04:50 PM   #9
whatif_3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebus_dk
grest work.... really
But then again - why should they not get a second chance? thig might have learned something from going down
thanks, i had some help from this thread:
ibill is toccata.com

would you trust your mony to a company that is stupid enough to not hide their trail better than this? the names toccata and inteca were both on much communications from ibill
Old 06-03-2005, 05:06 PM   #10
Machete_
WINNING!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatif_3
thanks, i had some help from this thread:
ibill is toccata.com

would you trust your mony to a company that is stupid enough to not hide their trail better than this? the names toccata and inteca were both on much communications from ibill
I dont think they are trying to hide it - that is not possible, and they know it. and im pretty sure they have answers ready for all the Ibill relates questions they are getting now. Should they have put a article on the frontpage saying "hey - we are the old Ibill, butwe lost all the money"? no.. I dont think they could have done it any other way
Machete_ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 05:10 PM   #11
pr0
rockin tha trailerpark

Industry Role:
i lost some $ with them

but i made alot with them.....alot

so, whatever
pr0 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 05:23 PM   #12
willow
Confirmed User

Hasn't this been dealt with already?

I'm fairly sure I remember in an older thread that Mr. Williams used to have office space at that location. I also believe he was responsible for a lot of the positive things iBill used to stand for. Somebody else can search the archives, I can't be bothered.

Inteca's reputation should stand on how many webmasters managed to get their money because of Inteca in spite of the iBill mistakes.

Somebody else look it up, I for one welcome as many players as possible in the financial space of adult. Heaven forbid it comes down to just one, you're even more fucked at that point.
willow is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 05:33 PM   #13
Gottis
Confirmed User

Didn't Inteca end up paying everybody that was owed? (by iBill EU) If not, there should be more threads about it you'd think.
Gottis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 05:43 PM   #14
Adam-EB
Confirmed User

I got a spam mail today from Michael Sperber. Didn't he used to work for IBill?
Old 06-03-2005, 06:11 PM   #15
aico
Moo Moo Cow

Fucking get over it already & move the fuck on.
aico is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 06:15 PM   #16
fireorange
Confirmed User

iBill deserves to be in my sig with the rest of the scumbags.
fireorange is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 06:20 PM   #17
tungsten
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireorange
iBill deserves to be in my sig with the rest of the scumbags.
then why isnt it ;)
tungsten is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 06:28 PM   #18
DatingGold
$6 PER EMAIL JOiN

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottis
Didn't Inteca end up paying everybody that was owed? (by iBill EU) If not, there should be more threads about it you'd think.
We got paid but not the full amount owed.

ADULT DATING - $100 PPS

LIVE CAMS - $214 PPS

WWW.DATINGGOLD.COM

DatingGold is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 07:10 PM   #19
Shoplifter
Richest man in Babylon

Industry Role:
What I don't get is why if Segpay really is Ibill EU did they force everone to move to Gkard?

If you are an Ibill EU client and you haven't changed your join pages to Gkard all you can process at the moment is Discover Card.

A little guidance guys....I don't think anyone wanted to be moved to Gkard, or understands what is going on.
Shoplifter is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 11:41 PM   #20
Hinc
Confirmed User

Hmmm.

If they want to escape their bad reputation by starting over, why aren´t they covering their tracks?

Show us the money....

AdultList.com - Directory Listings, Advertisements, Hardlinks

Loasex.com - Directory and old school TGP - taking submits

A few sales/opportunities:
High Quality Guest Posts For Sale

Network of Aged sites for sales. Get in touch on the email above for info.
Hinc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 12:06 AM   #21
tradermcduck
Confirmed User

If this is true...
Old 06-04-2005, 12:20 AM   #22
chupacabra
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinc
Hmmm.

If they want to escape their bad reputation by starting over, why aren´t they covering their tracks?

Show us the money....
because many in this industry seem to have disturbingly short memories, if the past is any indication... and all it takes is the promise of another weekly wire/check/whatever for some, no matter how dirty the hand may be.

fuck TransCharge/Lacelot/WamiBill/Globill/iBill/inteca/Segpay..
Old 06-04-2005, 12:34 AM   #23
nekrom
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Yup.

Some asshat rep from that company contacted me when I was looking for porcessing. I ask them if they were linked to Ibill. I was told:

"no, but I used to work for Ibill before they started ripping off webmasters"

Conversation over, have a nice day.

-N
Old 06-04-2005, 01:52 AM   #24
the real magoo
So Fucking Banned

"Seg" means "slow" in swedish. Segpay=slowpayments.
Yepp, sound like iBill for sure
the real magoo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 11:10 AM   #25
whatif_3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupacabra
because many in this industry seem to have disturbingly short memories, if the past is any indication... and all it takes is the promise of another weekly wire/check/whatever for some, no matter how dirty the hand may be.

fuck TransCharge/Lacelot/WamiBill/Globill/iBill/inteca/Segpay..

yea, where do you think the owners/employees of these defunct companies go. all of the suddem a new processor pops up and knows how to process for adult, where do they come? not out of thin air
Old 06-06-2005, 11:33 AM   #26
whatif_3

no comment?
Old 06-06-2005, 11:39 AM   #27
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam-EB
I got a spam mail today from Michael Sperber. Didn't he used to work for IBill?
no, for Duocash - Ibill was just about to add Duocash as a billing possibility when they exploded.

got that email too
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 12:15 PM   #28
363R
Confirmed User

Location: far far away, in a land unknown. Full of mutants and illegal immigrant webmasters.
363R is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 12:54 PM   #29
keyboard warrior
Confirmed User

now let's see if ibill pays on there promisary notes in 2 years.
Old 06-06-2005, 01:25 PM   #30
MsCheyenne
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottis
No, they didn't pay everyone...far from it. There are numerous lawsuits pending as well as a lot of folks who have just accepted that they aren't getting paid and moved on.

Cheyenne
Old 06-06-2005, 01:31 PM   #31
Terry
Confirmed User

I thought it would have been good news????
Old 06-06-2005, 01:32 PM   #32
FilthyRob
Confirmed User

They all come back
Old 06-06-2005, 02:32 PM   #33
FreeOnes
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxtreme2005
I hate Ibill they fucking suk azz!!!!!!!!!!!! They owe me over $ 8k!

maybe it makes you feel better if I tell you that they owe me the double (excl all my lost rebills)

The new FreeOnes!
FreeOnes is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 02:33 PM   #34
whatif_3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry
I thought it would have been good news????
why do you say that?
Old 06-06-2005, 02:41 PM   #35
Webby

I ain't gotta say much but doubt there is much love lost between Inteca and iBill. It's a matter of working with the shit tools you have - and they are shit tools as far as iBill is concerned.

It's a biz and ya gotta grab the good and bad and get a solution out of it, - but as far as iBill or Gkard is concerned - they are mud.
Old 06-06-2005, 05:18 PM   #36
willow
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webby
I ain't gotta say much but doubt there is much love lost between Inteca and iBill. It's a matter of working with the shit tools you have - and they are shit tools as far as iBill is concerned.

It's a biz and ya gotta grab the good and bad and get a solution out of it, - but as far as iBill or Gkard is concerned - they are mud.
Are you saying iBill is mud, or Inteca? It reads as the latter. You do gotta say much, this is a gossip board.
willow is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 05:21 PM   #37
NickPapageorgio
Confirmed User

From what I had heard, IBill's offices in Florida were up for lease like a month ago. Not saying that these people aren't IBill but from what I understood, they had moved out of that building or were in the process of it.
Old 07-19-2005, 12:44 PM   #38
mortgage19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0
i lost some $ with them

but i made alot with them.....alot

so, whatever
lol its your money dumbass... they charged you for every penny they could.. 25% hight i might add..

what you made you deserved... and you deserved even more..

ibill sucks.com
mortgage19 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 03:55 PM   #39
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyboard warrior View Post
now let's see if ibill pays on there promisary notes in 2 years.
looks like that didn't happen....

So anyone have any proof of who worked at ibill that now works at Segpay?

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 03:57 PM   #40
AaronM

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post
looks like that didn't happen....

So anyone have any proof of who worked at ibill that now works at Segpay?

A bump for a thread that is almost 2.5 yeas old?
AaronM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 03:58 PM   #41
brand0n
been very busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronM View Post
yes. (8chars)
Old 12-11-2007, 04:08 PM   #42
AaronM

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brand0n View Post
yes. (8chars)

Yeah, I see why now.
AaronM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:34 PM   #43
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
the guy who started this thread makes some interesting points.
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:51 PM   #44
Sosa
In Tushy Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeOnes View Post
maybe it makes you feel better if I tell you that they owe me the double (excl all my lost rebills)
losing the rebills was terrible
Sosa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:25 PM   #45
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
i remembered this thread earlier today
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 07:38 PM   #46
nikki99
Supermodel

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
losing the rebills was terrible
nikki99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:28 PM   #47
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronM View Post
im slow.

its nice when the Search function works.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:37 PM   #48
amateurcanada
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
tears lies.

be our partner - join nichepartners today
will.assum.producer @ AmateurCanada.com / icq: 30146166 / facebook.com/will.assum / #amateurcanada
amateurcanada is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 03:02 AM   #49
DutchTeenCash
I like Dutch Girls

yeah was already obvious no way we will ever deal with seg after the whole ibill misery, everyone lost serious $ in that
DutchTeenCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 07:06 AM   #50
Yury

One of ibill's managers now works for segpay, he tried to contact us.
Yury is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >