Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-11-2005, 10:40 AM   #1
Forest
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Someone should BAN Southern Girl

for this comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernGirl
You talking about mental illness is ironic. Too bad you didn't use your pseudepsychology on your own son.

I have never called for anyone to be banned in the 4 years i have been posting here but that is just so wrong

Eric or RRRED ban this fuck
Forest is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:42 AM   #2
GatorB
The Demon & 12clicks

Industry Role:
No someone should give her and Anthony their own room so they can fight in private.
GatorB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:44 AM   #3
Forest
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorB
No someone should give her and Anthony their own room so they can fight in private.
she is a he

formerly m00d

and that post about peaches son was over the top
Forest is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:44 AM   #4
Cassie
Confirmed User

Quote:

actually someone should take a rusty pipe to its back and then tie it to a tree surrounded by fire ants.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:44 AM   #5
Peaches
Old broad

She's already had 3 usernames here banned. Even if it's OK to say what she said, she posted a link a few times to another adult forum. I thought at least THAT would get her banned.

She's so transparent it's easy to spot her. I knew if I gave her enough rope she'd hang herself and be outted.
Peaches is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:44 AM   #6
DaLord
Confirmed User

I would love to get a room with a few of the girls on GFY and wrestle them
DaLord is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:45 AM   #7
JUSTB

Industry Role:
Me thinks it will happen before the end of the day....again.... how can they get rid of it for good?
JUSTB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:45 AM   #8
GatorB
The Demon & 12clicks

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
she is a he

formerly m00d

Who gives a fuck? What few posts form him/her I read she/he is a dipshit So I ignore her/him. Perhaps if Anthony on others would do the same he/she/it would go away.
GatorB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:46 AM   #9
Peaches
Old broad

Quote:
she is a he

formerly m00d

No, it's a "she". She lied for years on boards she was a guy - even posted a picture of "him" with JBM on "his" arm to prove it. But lies always eventually get busted and we found out "he's" a "she" - though "it" describes her better
Peaches is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:47 AM   #10
Peaches
Old broad

Quote:
Who gives a fuck? What few posts form him/her I read she/he is a dipshit So I ignore her/him. Perhaps if Anthony on others would do the same he/she/it would go away.
Dude, we've tried for years. She has serious issues. She will never go away no matter how hard you ignore her or how many times she gets banned. She even started her own message board and talked to herself on it.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:47 AM   #11
Nickatilynx
Confirmed User

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=502132

Serge got banned for far less.
Nickatilynx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:48 AM   #12
Nicky
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Quote:
now that will not be a long lasting fight

Hardlinks and blog posts available on a popular blog with DR 43 and over 3000 referring domains.
gfynicky @ gmail.com
Nicky is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:49 AM   #13
Forest
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickatilynx
FREE SERGE!!!!
Old 08-11-2005, 10:52 AM   #14
GatorB
The Demon & 12clicks

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches
Dude, we've tried for years. She has serious issues. She will never go away no matter how hard you ignore her or how many times she gets banned. She even started her own message board and talked to herself on it.
Like a stray dog if you keep feeding the trolls they will keep coming back.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:53 AM   #15
Eric
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Got her... Sorry this took so long still playing catch up from Internext
Old 08-11-2005, 10:54 AM   #16
Anthony
Keyboard Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric_aka_RedEyes
Thanks Eric!
Anthony is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:55 AM   #17
Peaches
Old broad

Quote:
Thank you, love bug!
Old 08-11-2005, 10:55 AM   #18
Nickatilynx
Confirmed User

Quote:

Nice!!!

thanks a bunch
Nickatilynx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:55 AM   #19
Forest
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Thanx Eric!!

Old 08-11-2005, 10:57 AM   #20
StuartD
Sofa King Band

SouthernGirl
So Fucking Banned

looks great
StuartD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:59 AM   #21
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
I want your sex
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 11:01 AM   #22
GonZo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
FREE SERGE!!!!
FREE CONFUCY!!!
GonZo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 11:20 AM   #23
Nicky
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Quote:

Hardlinks and blog posts available on a popular blog with DR 43 and over 3000 referring domains.
gfynicky @ gmail.com
Nicky is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 11:23 AM   #24
NickPapageorgio
Confirmed User

Like I said...that was just unreal. The most tasteless thing I think I have ever read on here.
Old 08-11-2005, 11:23 AM   #25
punker barbie
Meow Meow!!!

Industry Role:
forest WoW this is most def. a first for you, but i cant say i dont agree.

Co-Branded White-Labels Now Available
punker barbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >