Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 02-26-2002, 03:39 PM   #1
Gary
Confirmed User

Beastiality sponsors

I'm looking for beastiality sposnors, preferably with free content.

List em!

Up to 35$ per join...!
Gary is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 03:43 PM   #2
Theo
HAL 9000

Industry Role:
animalpassion.com
Theo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 03:44 PM   #3
Theo
HAL 9000

Industry Role:
8 months member there and still fresh stuff,they rock, i suggest everybody to take a month membership and see
Theo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 03:57 PM   #4
bauhaus
Confirmed User

www.OrgasmCash.com has 2 sites right now and 1 more on the way.. www.freefarmsluts.com is one of the sites.

$35 per FREE JOIN
This is the reality of Outsoursouring

SKype HolyBauhaus
Deep, Deep in the Tropical Dry Rainforest.
bauhaus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 03:59 PM   #5
Kimmykim
bitchslapping zebras!!!!!

Industry Role:
Hey Tim, I got some damn creative spam from you guys today. Only thing I saw wrong with it was the tour it went to had NOTHING to do with what the spam said ;)
Kimmykim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 04:00 PM   #6
TopTGP
Confirmed User

I can't imagine even ADVERTISING a beastiality site. Ugh. Woman were designed for man-dick. Not cow-dick.
Old 02-26-2002, 04:03 PM   #7
bauhaus
Confirmed User

Spam??? must have double opted in by accident....send me the email and I will deal with the webmaster...and add you to our global kill list.

Kimmy did we ever meet up in Vegas...you were one of the people I wanted to track down and say hello too?

SKype HolyBauhaus
bauhaus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 04:03 PM   #8
SykkBoy
Jesus loves bacon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by TopTGP
Woman were designed for man-dick.
what about lesbians????
SykkBoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 04:06 PM   #9
Gary
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by SykkBoy2

what about lesbians????
He thinks that evil also

Up to 35$ per join...!
Gary is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 04:09 PM   #10
TopTGP
Confirmed User

and fake man-dick (see fingers, dildo's, vibrators)...

The world wouldn't be what it is today without lesbians.
Old 02-26-2002, 04:15 PM   #11
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
it's like a car dealership...

if you got a car that you've had your mechanic work on over and over again, but no matter what, it still just doesn't appeal to the general public, there's nothin' like stuffing a good horse cock in the mechanics ass.
Amputate Your Head is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 04:16 PM   #12
Kimmykim

Industry Role:
I met one of your guys, I want to say Damian, at one of the parties -- but I don't think we did meet. Have to change that next show -- are you guys coming down to http://thephoenixforum.com ? Gotta be better than Canadian weather in April ;)

LOL, I don't want to be removed from anyone's spam lists (except the stupid ones, and I have ways of my own to deal with them lol) -- some of the best marketing ideas pop up at me when I see all the different ways people try to cook a goose.
Kimmykim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 04:21 PM   #13
bauhaus
Confirmed User

KimmyKim our paths will cross at some point...might try and make it to arizona for that event...will see how busy we are.

SKype HolyBauhaus
Old 02-26-2002, 04:46 PM   #14
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hey Gary I can't do anything in the way of free content... But Bestiality fantasy phone sex is available from my SinTalk program. You'd be surprised, the guys actually pay to have the girls bark like dogs. If you want numbers, sign up at my site.

The guys over at Bestiality.com do pretty well with my lines...

Cheers

Brad
Old 02-26-2002, 05:01 PM   #15
TJ

Quote:
Originally posted by Gary

List em!
I know the guy who runs beastboy.com and he gives free content. They shoot their own. Same guys who supply bestiality.com with some content. new stuff, not Brazialian content from the 60's.

Flame on.
TJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 05:05 PM   #16
FATPad
Confirmed User

Uncensored Raw Beast Sex
FATPad is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 05:53 PM   #17
Rip
Confirmed User

How much do you pay the models, and or the model's farmer/owner?

----------------------------------------
Tired Being Chained Up From All
The Neighbourhood Dogs In Heat?
Earn 10,000 Milk Bones A Week
Work Form Your Own Dog House
Want To Do Something Else
Besides Biting The Mailman?
Call 1-888-Fuck-Humans
*Large breeds only please, no wiener dogs
----------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------
Stupid Horse Back Riders Pissing You Off?
Fed Up With Being Kicked In The Ribs?
Mares in Your Barn Not Puttiing out?
Why Not Turn The Tables And Ride A Girl?
Bonus Pail Of Oats For The First 100 Callers
Call Now 1-800-Slut-Back-Riding
*Stallions Only **Must Have At Least 36" Dicks
-----------------------------------------------------

Slaughter-house blues got you down?
Depressed about becoming someones Big Mac?
Get A Three Week Stay Of Execution - No Strings Attached
Dial Now 1-800-FAGS-FUK-COWS
**Qualifying cows may shit on the fags dick
while being fucked, if they feel like it
Old 02-26-2002, 07:07 PM   #18
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hey Rip you forgot your price disclaimers...

Brad
Old 02-26-2002, 07:10 PM   #19
Squishy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by SinEmpire
...You'd be surprised, the guys actually pay to have the girls bark like dogs. If you want numbers, sign up at my site...

Are you making this up? Either way, I'm going to be amazed at your answer...
Squishy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 03:18 AM   #20
Serge_Oprano
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Gary

List em!
Gary, as long as you asked:
http://google.com/search?hl=en&q=beastiality+ccbill

hundreds and hundreds...
;)
and you don't have to step far from your couch
Serge_Oprano is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 03:46 AM   #21
-=HUNGRYMAN=-
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Kimmykim
I met one of your guys, I want to say Damian, at one of the parties --
Damian is one of TIM'S guys .... I love it !!

Extra! Extra! Read all about it :
Pet Detective executes hostile takeover coup @ Orgasm.com

Last edited by -=HUNGRYMAN=-; 02-27-2002 at 03:53 AM..
-=HUNGRYMAN=- is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 03:54 AM   #22
titmowse
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
awww geeze...
Old 02-27-2002, 07:00 AM   #23
Gary
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano

Gary, as long as you asked:
http://google.com/search?hl=en&q=beastiality+ccbill

hundreds and hundreds...
;)
and you don't have to step far from your couch
Thank you Serge, your helpfullness knows no boundries. It was actually suggested to me that you would provide such a list.

Up to 35$ per join...!
Old 02-27-2002, 07:21 AM   #24
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Squishy -

Yes, we actually have bestiality fantasy phone sex lines - I wasn't kidding that bestiality.com is one of my clients

Brad
Old 02-27-2002, 09:50 AM   #25
Jkeek

I'm doing pretty good with this programme right now.

http://64.38.220.75/ibill/?rev=traded (ibill as processor)
http://64.38.220.75/ (ccbill as processor)

For now they have 6 different sites. They work together with BFI / Cybermedia who is the company that produces 95% of the bestiality content, so all the content they use is 100% legal. The webmaster will set you up with free content if you contact him.

Great guys, have been with them for over 2 years....
Jkeek is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 09:56 AM   #26
Forest
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
FuckMyDog.com

Forest is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 10:02 AM   #27
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Forest
FuckMyDog.com

Thanks Forest...

Popup fucking hell, complete with homepage changing script.

and it's not a beast site.
Amputate Your Head is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 10:02 AM   #28
playa
Confirmed User

is it beastality when you put peanut butter on your balls and let your dog lick it off?
playa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 10:28 AM   #29
Forest
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Amputate Your Head

Thanks Forest...

Popup fucking hell, complete with homepage changing script.

and it's not a beast site.
hahahahahaha

sorry AMP

I made that up....

didnt even know it was there

hahahahahahah
Forest is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 10:32 AM   #30
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by playa
is it beastality when you put peanut butter on your balls and let your dog lick it off?
i think that would qualify.
Old 02-27-2002, 11:54 AM   #31
[Labret]

Industry Role:
Quote:

For now they have 6 different sites. They work together with BFI / Cybermedia who is the company that produces 95% of the bestiality content, [/B]
"work together" ahahaha. Here is what happened, and I think Hans Berger was pretty smart for doing this.

Back about 3 years ago, beast exploded. Big cash to be made in it, but nobody had content. So they do like everyone else, and jack it. Whos gonna come and sue you over some bad old beast content anyway? So it was a fucking field day out there with Hans Berger's content.

Hans eventually becomes wise to what was going on and decides to go after everyone running a beast site. And since everyone is using either iBill or ccBill it was not hard to have a site shutdown. No processing, no site. Some of these site were huge, some estimated to be making in the 7 figures yearly at their peak.

But since Hans himself cant market worth a damn, his own sites are fucking terribly designed and overpriced, he comes up with a plan. He gets ahold of every webmaster using his content and tells them that they can either work for him, or be shut down completely. Working for him being, you still run the site, but all checks now go to Hans Berger and he gives you 40%( if your lucky). YOU pay for bandwidth, YOU get your own traffic, same usual bullshit BUT each week (or two weeks) your wire/check goes straight to Hans Berger... and we are talking large sums of money and LOTS of sites. What choice do you got really? You can either take his offer, or you can make no money at all. And let me tell you, Hans Berger is not a nice man. I hear he wont leave his own country cause he knows he is a dead man.

Anyhow, anyone who says the are "working with" Cybermedia etc is full of shit. They have been taken over by Cybermedia. All this beast shit you guys bitch about, is almost entirely controlled by one man. He even controls the beast tgps, and galleries. If you have a beast tgp you are definitely listing Bergers content, and he will have you shut down. However, he will let you list galleries if they are TGP2... seriously.

Hans Berger, bestiality overlord.

Last edited by [Labret]; 02-27-2002 at 11:58 AM..
[Labret] is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 12:03 PM   #32
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
[Labret]... icq me when you get a few minutes bro... no rush...

Last edited by Amputate Your Head; 02-27-2002 at 12:08 PM..
Old 02-27-2002, 12:22 PM   #33
wonder
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by bauhaus
www.OrgasmCash.com has 2 sites right now and 1 more on the way.. www.freefarmsluts.com is one of the sites.

$35 per FREE JOIN
anyone ever used orgasmcash before? if so how are they? how do they convert? they pay?
Old 02-27-2002, 01:12 PM   #34
FreeOnes
Confirmed User

I heard that you should ask the hun

The new FreeOnes!
FreeOnes is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 02:03 PM   #35
bauhaus
Confirmed User

Wonder if you are interested gimme a shout.....we have 22 sites in total...

SKype HolyBauhaus
Old 02-27-2002, 02:29 PM   #36
Jkeek

Damn Labret, sounds like you know a lot about this.

Maybe you were running one of the sites that got closed down...

Btw, it's Hans Burger, not Berger.....
Jkeek is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 02:38 PM   #37
[Labret]

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jkeek
Damn Labret, sounds like you know a lot about this.

Maybe you were running one of the sites that got closed down...

Btw, it's Hans Burger, not Berger.....
Burger, Berger, Booger, what the fuck ever. I just usually refer to him as assmonkey.

No, I know someone very well who BURGER tried to strongarm and extort, but did not succeed. Even the law firm here in the US (Chavis I believe?) that BURGER tries to use to bully people with called him an asshole.

Go back to sucking Hans cock for the 25% he gives you every week lackey.
[Labret] is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 03:21 PM   #38
Jkeek

Labret, Labret, Labret.

Why are you getting so upset. It looks like you are taking this waaaay to pesonal. How much did you lose when Cybermedia closed your sites down. 100 signups a day, 200? Whatever, who gives a fuck. I suggest you find a horse, give it a good blowjob, and get some content of your own... Then you can start your sites up again.

And who cares if they take 60% of the web owners income, Im a revharer and still get 65% ....
Old 02-27-2002, 03:58 PM   #39
Kimmykim

Industry Role:
Y'all just can't handle Labret can you? ;)
Old 02-27-2002, 06:33 PM   #40
[Labret]

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jkeek
Labret, Labret, Labret.

Why are you getting so upset. It looks like you are taking this waaaay to pesonal.

Here in America, when people attack our close friends, we have a tendency to stick up for them. I dont know why you got so upset that I talked about Hans when all you were doing was spamming your favorite beast revsharer program. You run the program? I am guessing so.

Quote:

How much did you lose when Cybermedia closed your sites down. 100 signups a day, 200? Whatever, who gives a fuck. I suggest you find a horse, give it a good blowjob, and get some content of your own... Then you can start your sites up again.

One, I dont run beast sites and I thought we already covered that. Am I guilty by association? Yes.

You know what is really sad? Not only are you a gallery bitch, you are a beast gallery bitch, a beast tgp2 gallery making bitch. Man. Can you get any lower on the webmaster totempole than a beast gallery maker? Maybe KP, but thats about it. I wonder if Colin knew his TGP2 theory has become the absolute defacto standard of the bestiality tgp movement? Congrats Colin.

Quote:

And who cares if they take 60% of the web owners income, Im a revharer and still get 65% ....
Now I know why you are so bitter. You are the poor bastard webmaster who after giving 65% to his revsharers, he then has to take the measly 35% take on the deal and split THAT 60/40 with Hans. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Whats that come out to? 2.50 on a month membership? AND he has to pay for his own bandwidth.

Christ, no wonder your pissed.

Hans Berger is a genius. An evil one, but genius none the less. Who else can claim they RULE an entire niche? And its a mighty popular niche. Imagine getting a take from EVERY site in a given niche after you crippled rampant infringement of your content. Genius.

He was a dick for the way he treated my friend, but it all eventually worked out for the best.

Last edited by [Labret]; 02-27-2002 at 06:39 PM..
Old 02-27-2002, 07:27 PM   #41
Jkeek

Hmm having trouble reading, have we Mr Labret?

The only place in this thread you can see me "upset", is in the post after you tell me to go back to sucking his dick. Before that I just found it funny that you knew so much about this whole situation, since "you never had anything to do with bestiality". Yeah i forgot, it was that imaginary "friend" of yours that had some trouble with them, not you haha. Come on, admit it, you are both an ex-bestiality site owner and a content thief, nobody here cares....
Old 10-01-2007, 03:47 AM   #42
Gay Porn Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauhaus View Post
Wonder if you are interested gimme a shout.....we have 22 sites in total...
Can you send me the links of your sites? I want to see them I think they could be very interesting.
Gay Porn Star is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:32 AM   #43
Cash
Click on my TCG signature

that is no-no ...
$9.95/month for 15000 GB bandwidth monthly, unlimited (sub)domains and MySQL5, PHP4/5, 500 GB disk storage! ; use any of these invitation codes: 216263692101; 408636009193; 846090586647; my ICQ 30160426!
Cash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:38 AM   #44
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
is that what you call a "can of worms"??
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:22 AM   #45
Cyber Fucker
Hmm

Industry Role:
Location: On an endless road around the world for rock and roll.
this thread is old
Old 10-01-2007, 09:37 AM   #46
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Labret is one cool motherfucker...
Old 10-01-2007, 09:48 PM   #47
DaddyHalbucks
A freakin' legend!

Industry Role:
Is this shit even legal?
Old 10-03-2007, 03:38 AM   #48
peterk
Confirmed User

ouch 02-26-2002
Old 10-03-2007, 03:51 AM   #49
SomeCreep
:glugglug

Webair Hosting

I use and recommend Webair for hosting.
SomeCreep is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >