Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-01-2005, 06:25 AM   #51
Vitasoy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeriSexy
That is not a bull, it's just a cow cause it has no horns
Looks fake, but yea it's a cow.

[email protected]
Vitasoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:26 AM   #52
com
Confirmed User

ok so how did i miss fiddy?

Real. Professional. Hosting.
.:Expect Nothing Less:.
320-078-843 :: www.realprohosting.com :: [email protected]
com is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:26 AM   #53
DesignWise
Confirmed User

poor li'l dogs
Old 10-01-2005, 06:29 AM   #54
com
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesignWise
poor li'l dogs
indeed, its like that photo of the black dude grabbing the 90 year old ladies purse... it's not the race or breed in question here, it's the upbringing of the person/animal. anyone who denies that is a fool.

com is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:31 AM   #55
Kre8t0r
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringer
you mean to say pit bull describes several breeds? omgwtf

i found a neat url for you lotusmike
http://pitbulls.jentown.com/WhatisaP...isapitbull.htm
feel free to check out the points made on this site with others on google to ensure its accuracy
Great link bringer!

lotusmike, you sir need to step off your high horse and do some fucking research! At first I thought you were just trying to only use bias facts to back up your weak claims but I see you are just one of the many "It's a pitbull we gotta kill it" mentality idiots out there. Anyone with the IQ of an ant will see this breed has been the scapegoat for many attacks not related to the breed in ANY way. How about a vicious dog law? Now there's some thinking, since the loveable Cocker Spaniel is by far the most prone dog to bite. My experience comes from my ex working in kennels for 9+ years and the only 2 breeds in all that time that bit her were 2 DIFFERENT Cockers Spaniels and a Rottweiler. So I guess real experience plus a bit of reading kinda fucks your "spic dogs should be killed" theroy. I have owned this breed since I was a kid due to the fact the town I grew up in used them for hunting alot (they happen to be great boar hunting dogs). I really wish people wouldn't just go by the 6pm news and open their mind a bit, if you want to go with that mentality then what you do for a living is EVIL too dipshit. Sorry for the jabs but I get a bit steamed when clueless morons try to make a point that can NOT be backed up PERIOD!

Now go tell your cat everything will be fine and life will go on with the APBT around.
Kre8t0r is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:33 AM   #56
com
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kre8t0r
Great link bringer!

lotusmike, you sir need to step off your high horse and do some fucking research! At first I thought you were just trying to only use bias facts to back up your weak claims but I see you are just one of the many "It's a pitbull we gotta kill it" mentality idiots out there. Anyone with the IQ of an ant will see this breed has been the scapegoat for many attacks not related to the breed in ANY way. How about a vicious dog law? Now there's some thinking, since the loveable Cocker Spaniel is by far the most prone dog to bite. My experience comes from my ex working in kennels for 9+ years and the only 2 breeds in all that time that bit her were 2 DIFFERENT Cockers Spaniels and a Rottweiler. So I guess real experience plus a bit of reading kinda fucks your "spic dogs should be killed" theroy. I have owned this breed since I was a kid due to the fact the town I grew up in used them for hunting alot (they happen to be great boar hunting dogs). I really wish people wouldn't just go by the 6pm news and open their mind a bit, if you want to go with that mentality then what you do for a living is EVIL too dipshit. Sorry for the jabs but I get a bit steamed when clueless morons try to make a point that can NOT be backed up PERIOD!

Now go tell your cat everything will be fine and life will go on with the APBT around.

praise on brutha praise on

Old 10-01-2005, 06:37 AM   #57
lotusmike
Confirmed User

Quote:
Great link bringer!

Pitbull owners <--------------------- very small penis.

It might be amusing to look at total numbers of dogs of each breed in the US to get an aggression index. Wonder which breed would come out on top there.....

lotusmike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:39 AM   #58
com
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusmike
Pitbull owners <--------------------- very small penis.

It might be amusing to look at total numbers of dogs of each breed in the US to get an aggression index. Wonder which breed would come out on top there.....

you have officialy lost any ground you had to stand on. we now know you have a very small penis and spread descrimination without prejudice. You must be North Korean! Shut up and eat your dog, faggot.

Old 10-01-2005, 06:46 AM   #59
Kre8t0r
Confirmed User

Oh by the way you can also keep an eye on this site,
http://pitbulls.consumer-corp.com/
It will be filled with FACTS about the breed and not the 6pm news hype, or the bias CDC "pitbull-type" bullshit! I plan to setup a pitbull rescue in the near future so dogs that are used by "ganstas" that wanna make their dick look bigger by having a "Mean" dog can have a place to call home without bias or persecution of ignorance....

</rant>
Kre8t0r is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:47 AM   #60
com
Confirmed User

perhaps you could take the stance of "owning pets in a populated area is dangerous to the wellbeing of others", personally, I plan on picking up a few dogo argentina's as outside dogs, a few pits as inside dogs, and a good ammount of land for them to play on. If you are an uninvited guest, and the signs didn't persuade you to leave, perhaps being eaten alive will. that is all.

Old 10-01-2005, 06:49 AM   #61
lotusmike
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by com
you have officialy lost any ground you had to stand on. we now know you have a very small penis and spread descrimination without prejudice. You must be North Korean! Shut up and eat your dog, faggot.
So what have we learned here today cadets!?

Pitbulls suck . Stupid, violent animals deservingly will be exterminated. Owners like 'com' are either power posturing thugs or misguided batshit rescuers.
lotusmike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:50 AM   #62
Kre8t0r
Confirmed User

Well damn! You made me waste my 600th post on this shit!
Old 10-01-2005, 06:52 AM   #63
lotusmike
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by com
perhaps you could take the stance of "owning pets in a populated area is dangerous to the wellbeing of others", personally, I plan on picking up a few dogo argentina's as outside dogs, a few pits as inside dogs, and a good ammount of land for them to play on. If you are an uninvited guest, and the signs didn't persuade you to leave, perhaps being eaten alive will. that is all.
see reply #61 above
Old 10-01-2005, 06:54 AM   #64
com
Confirmed User

Quote:

Pitbulls suck . Stupid, violent animals deservingly will be exterminated. Owners like 'com' are either power posturing thugs or misguided batshit rescuers.
i bet you hate nigg*ers too dontcha. I have never owned a pit myself, altho I do plan on it. I've owned several Great Danes, Malinois, Labs, and Spaniels. I have been raised around pitts, rotts, and the like. If you think I need a dog to flex nuts, you should meet my firearms. If you think one dog is more violent than the next, by breed, I have a few friends I'd like you to meet. If you think your idiocy holds any ground here, I've got a reality check I'd like you to cash.

Old 10-01-2005, 07:05 AM   #65
lotusmike
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by com
i bet you hate nigg*ers too dontcha. I have never owned a pit myself, altho I do plan on it. I've owned several Great Danes, Malinois, Labs, and Spaniels. I have been raised around pitts, rotts, and the like. If you think I need a dog to flex nuts, you should meet my firearms. If you think one dog is more violent than the next, by breed, I have a few friends I'd like you to meet. If you think your idiocy holds any ground here, I've got a reality check I'd like you to cash.
Hey what did I say about you sounding like a Hamas apologist?

Look, I'm sure you've had and will have sweet moments with your Pitts. But the next time leave "Bruto" in a piss mood and it decides to tweak out and rip your daughters face off........

ah fuk it. it's all just fun'n'games.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:14 AM   #66
kosta
So Fucking Banned

If you are considering getting a pitbull, you may find the following useful:

"The American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT), or the AmStaff, is certainly not the right pet for everyone. Being a powerful dog, it will require sufficient and adequate control. Some prospective elderly owners or children, will not be able to supply that control... A first-time dog owner, in the minds of many experienced dog breeders, should not buy an APBT or an AmStaff!. An insecure person who wants only an aggressive dog to bolster some personal human inadequacy should never become an owner of one of these dogs. An uncaring or negligent person should not buy an AmStaff or an APBT (or any other dog for that matter)."

Last edited by kosta; 10-01-2005 at 07:17 AM..
kosta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 07:18 AM   #67
lotusmike
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosta
If you are considering getting a pitbull, you may find the following useful:

"The American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT), or the AmStaff, is certainly not the right pet for everyone. Being a powerful dog, it will require sufficient and adequate control. Some prospective elderly owners or children, will not be able to supply that control... A first-time dog owner, in the minds of many experienced dog breeders, should not buy an APBT or an AmStaff!. An insecure person who wants only an aggressive dog to bolster some personal human inadequacy should never become an owner of one of these dogs. An uncaring or negligent person should not buy an AmStaff or an APBT (or any other dog for that matter)."
:costumed-
Old 10-01-2005, 07:18 AM   #68
Kre8t0r
Confirmed User

Quote:

Misguided????? You really have no clue as to what you are talking about. Please leave this to people with a small clue at least.

Since I missed #600 here's the token ass shot and a pic of one of my babies.

Ass Shot:

And my buddy Gator:

Old 10-01-2005, 07:21 AM   #69
QuaWee
Confirmed User

Quote:
You are beyond stupid. I hope your kids get torn apart by a pitbill and save the gene pool from your moronic DNA. Enjoy your extra chromosomes.
LOL, you are saying spic and nignog and he's stupid?
Old 10-01-2005, 07:22 AM   #70
com
Confirmed User

beautiful pup ya got there I miss mine

Old 10-01-2005, 07:26 AM   #71
lotusmike
Confirmed User

Quote:
Misguided????? You really have no clue as to what you are talking about. Please leave this to people with a small clue at least.

Since I missed #600 here's the token ass shot and a pic of one of my babies.

Ass Shot:

And my buddy Gator:

Old 10-01-2005, 07:30 AM   #72
Kre8t0r
Confirmed User

Ok you are really out there now... I'm SURE a pitbull did that damage it had to it's a pitbull afterall...

Here's my last comment on this to you Mike, notice the breed of dog in the pic, hmmm not a pitbull huh?

Thanks for playing, now please read a book!
Old 10-01-2005, 07:32 AM   #73
com
Confirmed User

Quote:

Perhaps i should start posting DUI fatality photos, or perhaps my own photos of my face bit open. They are as equally relevant.

Old 10-01-2005, 07:39 AM   #74
KingK7
Confirmed User

It's not the dog that is dangerous, its the fucking human garbage owning them.
The only people that own dogs like that are trash / drug dealers / junkies or a combination.
KingK7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 07:43 AM   #75
lotusmike
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by com

Perhaps i should start posting DUI fatality photos, or perhaps my own photos of my face bit open. They are as equally relevant.
You deserve what you got, you stupid fuckwad. Why would you house breeds that have consistently demonstrated their hostility? Natural selection is at work. May your grissle dangle from Bruto's canines.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:43 AM   #76
com
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingK7
The only people that own dogs like that are trash / drug dealers / junkies or a combination.
Excuse you! That's about as narrow minded as any of the crap lotusmike has spewed out. what gives you the right to classify anyone?

Old 10-01-2005, 07:44 AM   #77
kosta
So Fucking Banned

You weak fag pit bull owners are pathetic. Your attempts to bolster your flagging manhood through your pets would be laughable if it weren't such a dangerous combination of stupidity and weakness.

Learn how to protect yourself by yourself, little men. Don't rely on your dogs to do it.
kosta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 07:45 AM   #78
kosta
So Fucking Banned

I have this mental image of com sitting in his trailer, smoking Kools and typing furiously on his Web TV.

His wife asks "honey, can you get off the computer, the kids want to watch cartoons" to which he replies "Shut up, Lerlene, I'm defending my dawg!"
Old 10-01-2005, 07:47 AM   #79
com
Confirmed User

Quote:
You deserve what you got, you stupid fuckwad. Why would you house breeds that have consistently demonstrated their hostility? Natural selection is at work. May your grissle dangle from Bruto's canines.
I was bit in the face by a friend's miniature pinscher, while he was holding it. A dog I had known it's whole life. A common house pet, and not a dog known for it's violent disposition. The dog bit me, with zero pre-emptive action on my part, and out of the blue. And showed no resent for doing so. Anytime I was ever bit by a pit was seperating them fighting eachother, and the second the dog realized it was holding my hand in its mouth, it let go and whent back for the other dog... I was not the intended target, I just put my hand in the mix trying to pry each dogs jaws off the other. Fuck you and your moronic justifications.

Old 10-01-2005, 07:48 AM   #80
KingK7
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by com
Excuse you! That's about as narrow minded as any of the crap lotusmike has spewed out. what gives you the right to classify anyone?
It's a fact.
The only thing more inbred than a pitbull is his owner.
KingK7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 07:51 AM   #81
com
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosta
I have this mental image of com sitting in his trailer, smoking Kools and typing furiously on his Web TV.

His wife asks "honey, can you get off the computer, the kids want to watch cartoons" to which he replies "Shut up, Lerlene, I'm defending my dawg!"

by the way, here's my cat...

All I'm trying to say is those dogs have gotten a bad rap. And from my close experience with several breeds of dog, it's all about how they were raised and treated.

Old 10-01-2005, 07:52 AM   #82
KingK7
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by com
I was bit in the face by a friend's miniature pinscher
Yeah, small dogs can be angry, and bite you. They do not kill you though.
Did he leave a scar?

Point is NOT that the dog is aggressive and dangerous, the point is that the dog is PERCEIVED as aggressive and dangerous, and this is the ONLY reason people get them. Do not tell me otherwise, because that is an outright lie.

There is a REASON alot of countries has banned the breed.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:55 AM   #83
Doctor Dre
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Some very stupid people on this board ...

"no shadows = shadow is under the fucking cow you stupid ass look at where it should be".

"jaw lock is a mith = OMFG you've never seen a pitbull fight"
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 07:57 AM   #84
Kre8t0r
Confirmed User

Quote:
Wow another moron out of the woodwork! Ok I'll play, white trash... Nope I have a fine life thank you. Drug dealer... Strike 2, and Junkie Strike 3 guess you're OUT! Thanks for playing "How STUPID can one person be"

BTW My dogs aren't for defence I do just fine with my fists or if need be I'm very skilled with my Colt .45 guess that kinda blows another uneducated theroy out of the water.....
Old 10-01-2005, 07:59 AM   #85
lotusmike
Confirmed User

Old 10-01-2005, 07:59 AM   #86
com
Confirmed User

Quote:
Yeah, small dogs can be angry, and bite you. They do not kill you though.
Did he leave a scar?

Point is NOT that the dog is aggressive and dangerous, the point is that the dog is PERCEIVED as aggressive and dangerous, and this is the ONLY reason people get them. Do not tell me otherwise, because that is an outright lie.

There is a REASON alot of countries has banned the breed.
Had I been an infant and unable to defent myself, yes that dog could have killed me. My upper lip was lacerated requiring 8 stitches... yes I have a scar... and I didn't have the dog put down, I just punched it in the head extremely hard as an instant reaction. I personally find pits to have an amazing personality, and have countless friends who own them for anything BUT protection. They are great dogs, very protective and posess the capacity for lethal force, but very kind and loyal animals at the same time. I'm Irish, I have a short fuse, by blood, and I will snap quicker than others, and I will react ocationaly with excessive force. I was raised to quite the oposite, so yes, I beleive my blood has some to do with my disposition, but at the same token, because of how I was raised, I do not react in such a fassion unless the situation really calls for it. Just like the dog, push the wrong buttons and you'll get bit.

Last edited by com; 10-01-2005 at 08:01 AM..
Old 10-01-2005, 08:03 AM   #87
Kre8t0r
Confirmed User

Quote:
I agree, maybe this opened some peoples eyes to the actual truth and not the 6pm news hype. If so then Awesome thread indeed!!
Old 10-01-2005, 08:04 AM   #88
KingK7
Confirmed User

Quote:
Wow another moron out of the woodwork! Ok I'll play, white trash... Nope I have a fine life thank you. Drug dealer... Strike 2, and Junkie Strike 3 guess you're OUT! Thanks for playing "How STUPID can one person be"

BTW My dogs aren't for defence I do just fine with my fists or if need be I'm very skilled with my Colt .45 guess that kinda blows another uneducated theroy out of the water.....
I'll still go with option 1.
WT

Old 10-01-2005, 08:42 AM   #89
Lace

Industry Role:
spic dogs? are are one fucking idiot.
HomegrownCash | GhostCash
Lace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 08:51 AM   #90
lotusmike
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lace
spic dogs? are are one fucking idiot.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:01 AM   #91
SinSational
Confirmed User

pitbulls "can" be great dogs.
most of the time pitbull owners are idiots.

ICQ# 273099174 - monthly specials - 2 Month Free Credit on All Plans - 100% Referrals - chris@ for details
Virtual from $14.95/month, Dedicated from $149.95/month
Dual-Core Xeon > 1000GB @ $149.95 | 1500GB @ $169.95 | 10Mbps @ $269.95
SinSational is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 09:03 AM   #92
fris

Industry Role:
heh funny using pitbulls to label all of the bread is funny, there are so many typs of pitbulls, that arent even pure, half one thing half another you just label it. i live in canada in ontario they just recently banned pitbulls, i am a dog lover, i do have a big problem over it. there was some attacks in the past, but its all how the owner brought up the dog. and generalizing a pitbull for everyone in the breed, that knocks out the tiny harmless ones that have a little bit of it in them.

thats like saying lets call all teen sites one thing if its hardcore/softcore/nn/fetish/goth you dont generlize.

them banning it where i am was tottally unfare to the owners.

just my thoughts.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:15 AM   #93
dynastoned
mmm yeah!

Industry Role:
Quote:
You are an idiot. Try actually studying the history of pitbulls.

It's the breed. The pitbull breed was bred for fighting, plain and simple. Any idiot that tells you any different doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

While a responsible owner minimizes the chances of an incident, they are NOT a dog that should be in a busy neighborhood or around children.

ALL pitbulls will become violent around humans and other animals if they are in heat.

Pitbulls are the violent spics of the dog world.
haha your a fucking idiot. first of all you don't even know the story behind that video you showed. that fat bitch in that red cloth had HER pit attack the lady because she wouldn't get off her property. she went to prison for that. also i have a red nose/american pit named chewy. its the sweetest damn dog ive ever had. ive had it for almost 9 years and its NEVER attacked anyone no kids no adults.. i even got 2 new dogs one being another pit and it didn't even attack those. so shut the fuck up if you don't know what your talking about.
dynastoned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 09:20 AM   #94
lotusmike
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastoned
haha your a fucking idiot. first of all you don't even know the story behind that video you showed. that fat bitch in that red cloth had HER pit attack the lady because she wouldn't get off her property. she went to prison for that. also i have a red nose/american pit named chewy. its the sweetest damn dog ive ever had. ive had it for almost 9 years and its NEVER attacked anyone no kids no adults.. i even got 2 new dogs one being another pit and it didn't even attack those. so shut the fuck up if you don't know what your talking about.
WTF is up with slovenly, overweight ghetto white trash morons and their odd fascination with these dangerous animals? Do the world a favor and castrate both yourself and your dogs. (and stay out of my elite thread.)
Old 10-01-2005, 09:26 AM   #95
com
Confirmed User

what a joke, this guys nothing but a troll dynastoned, i'm with yah, they're awesome dogs!

Old 10-01-2005, 09:26 AM   #96
OG LennyT
Wall Street Pimp

Industry Role:
Nice.. like the dogs had a chance
OG LennyT is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 09:51 AM   #97
dynastoned
mmm yeah!

Industry Role:
Quote:
WTF is up with slovenly, overweight ghetto white trash morons and their odd fascination with these dangerous animals? Do the world a favor and castrate both yourself and your dogs. (and stay out of my elite thread.)
You're stereotyping and racist remarks in this thread clearly show how ignorant you are. Now please move along child as your opinion doesn't mean much at this point.
dynastoned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 09:53 AM   #98
dynastoned
mmm yeah!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by com
what a joke, this guys nothing but a troll dynastoned, i'm with yah, they're awesome dogs!
Agreed.
Old 10-01-2005, 11:04 AM   #99
Mr Dickovitch
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by com
Ok yes, wonderful response... I'm sure you'll get nominated for some kind of award for your brilliance. It's like a nazi hating on black people. You're short sighted and narrow minded. Piss off.
Too bad the doberman didn't rip your nuts off.
Mr Dickovitch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 11:05 AM   #100
Mr Dickovitch
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastoned
Do you work at KFC?
Mr Dickovitch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >