Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-29-2005, 09:55 AM   #1
Donny
As you wish...

Industry Role:
Arika and Newbreed

I wish everyone would leave them alone. Let the threads die.

Newbreed is hurting and alone.

Arika is hurting too.

Maybe they hurt in different ways but they're both hurting right now. It's very sad. Last night I actually went to bed sad over these two.

You guys (Arika and Newbreed) need to open up ICQ and talk. I say ICQ because phone conversations are usually interrupted by yelling and other emotional outbursts. You two obviously have some major issues to deal with. But one thing I CAN tell you is that no matter how many relationships you have you'll always repeat the same cycle unless you TALK. Lay down the egos. Try to control your emotions. Just tell each other how you feel. And don't INSULT each other or point fingers. TRY to see things from the other's eyes.

A. "When you said ____ it made me feel like ____"
B. "I can understand how that could make you feel that. And I'm really sorry. I honestly didn't mean it that way. I was hurt because of _____"
A. "I'm sorry about that. Blah blah blah".

See what I'm saying? Try to stay calm and rational. Don't hang up on each other. Apologize for your own faults and let the other person apologize for theirs. And if they don't, don't rub it in their face. Give each other time.

Just talk.

New relationships are not the answer, either. You'll find the grass isn't greener on the other side. The "new" wears off and you're right back in the same field. Unless you TALK. Communication may seem cliche but it's damned true.

Good luck guys. Just talk. ICQ is a good start.
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 09:56 AM   #2
webair
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
agreed! & well said!
webair is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 09:57 AM   #3
Damian_Maxcash
So Fucking Banned

Sounds like a bloody good idea to me.
Damian_Maxcash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 09:59 AM   #4
Ice
Confirmed User

Well said man
Old 10-29-2005, 09:59 AM   #5
tASSy
Spread The Pink!

i wish them both sanity and thoughtfulness through their weeks ahead. i agree though, with donovan - gfy people need to let the drama threads die. i feel like we sometimes forget that these are actual people, they have an actual relationship, and feelings. regardless of who did what, or the industry they're in - they don't deserve all the bashing/rumour crap. i, too, have been saddened by the news, i can see the pain on both sides and i love them both.

tassy*PINK
* ICQ ~ 318*097*066 *

tASSy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:02 AM   #6
chemicaleyes
UNSTOPPABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by webair
agreed! & well said!
Old 10-29-2005, 10:03 AM   #7
newbreed
Confirmed User

Thank you Donny. I have wanted this all along. I just want it done and over with. She knows I am willing to give it all up, I've never held anything over her, and I never intended to hurt her. She is my life and my World, I love her more than anyone here could ever imagine, and even though she is gone I wish her the best. All I have ever asked is 10 minutes of her time to sort it all out.

Arika if you read this I love you, I always will. I wish you nothing but happiness in the future. I know right now it doesn't seem like that, but it's true. You will always be my Bubs, my life, and my insperation.

Loryn ‎(3:16 PM):
I love it, just as long as we keep the bedroom door closed from all ears then we can have throw down hard core sex that makes us money haha
fuck it we can have sex on money never did that before
newbreed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:03 AM   #8
QuaWee
Confirmed User

don't mind jimthefeind, he's a clown. i can't believed he started a thread like that
Old 10-29-2005, 10:07 AM   #9
Donny
As you wish...

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbreed
Thank you Donny. I have wanted this all along. I just want it done and over with. She knows I am willing to give it all up, I've never held anything over her, and I never intended to hurt her. She is my life and my World, I love her more than anyone here could ever imagine, and even though she is gone I wish her the best. All I have ever asked is 10 minutes of her time to sort it all out.

Arika if you read this I love you, I always will. I wish you nothing but happiness in the future. I know right now it doesn't seem like that, but it's true. You will always be my Bubs, my life, and my insperation.
And I believe this. There is a lot of pain that has caused this communication breakdown. That's the "human" in us. It's natural and happens millions of times a year in homes around the world. Allow each other to be human and get through this phase. Please.
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:08 AM   #10
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Shouldn't have been brought to the board in the first place. The original thread should have been about getting the affiliates paid and nothing more, no mention of a divorce or separation whatsoever.

What's done is done though.

I know if I was married I wouldn't much like having 200 heathens saying "who's next?" and "can't wait for her to do hardcore" etc about my wife... but then again I would never mention anything about my true personal life here. Never have, actually. Never will. Too many ignorant fuckfaces trolling around just looking to cock off at you about anything including one's wife.

Best thing NB could do right now is just stay away from the boards all together for a few weeks and let the shit that's already stirred die down. That would also serve to help him get his head straight.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:08 AM   #11
bigdog
Confirmed User

well said Dr.Phil
bigdog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:09 AM   #12
poorwebmaster
Confirmed User

Hurting what?

This business ain't for the faint hearted, fuck..THIS BOARD ain't for the faint hearted...

People want to rip into you, by any and all means...
They should consider the jabs as: "battle scars" ANYONE above 700 POSTS on GFY has 'em.... Is use to the jabs....

poorwebmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:10 AM   #13
alexg
IL4L.com

good idea! and while you're at it, post the icq logs on gfy

j/k
alexg is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:11 AM   #14
Nikki_Licks
Confirmed User

Very well said This is extremely hard for both people. I wish Arika and newbreed the very best with the future.
I hope you guys will be able to work this all out and if anything, remain friends after all is said and done.

All the best to both of you
Old 10-29-2005, 10:12 AM   #15
MikeyFingaz
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonovanPhillips
I wish everyone would leave them alone. Let the threads die.

Newbreed is hurting and alone.

Arika is hurting too.

Maybe they hurt in different ways but they're both hurting right now. It's very sad. Last night I actually went to bed sad over these two.

You guys (Arika and Newbreed) need to open up ICQ and talk. I say ICQ because phone conversations are usually interrupted by yelling and other emotional outbursts. You two obviously have some major issues to deal with. But one thing I CAN tell you is that no matter how many relationships you have you'll always repeat the same cycle unless you TALK. Lay down the egos. Try to control your emotions. Just tell each other how you feel. And don't INSULT each other or point fingers. TRY to see things from the other's eyes.

A. "When you said ____ it made me feel like ____"
B. "I can understand how that could make you feel that. And I'm really sorry. I honestly didn't mean it that way. I was hurt because of _____"
A. "I'm sorry about that. Blah blah blah".

See what I'm saying? Try to stay calm and rational. Don't hang up on each other. Apologize for your own faults and let the other person apologize for theirs. And if they don't, don't rub it in their face. Give each other time.

Just talk.

New relationships are not the answer, either. You'll find the grass isn't greener on the other side. The "new" wears off and you're right back in the same field. Unless you TALK. Communication may seem cliche but it's damned true.

Good luck guys. Just talk. ICQ is a good start.
nice post..... from here to forth i will no longer be sig whoring in the arika/newbreed threads.

ONLY AT JAYMANCASH
MikeyFingaz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:12 AM   #16
Babagirls
Text Writer

agreed.
just leave'em be.
this isnt a soap opera to entertain gfy'ers. this is someones life.

Need a Text Writer?
Blogs|Reviews|Descriptions|Paysites|TGP's|Stories

Babagirls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:14 AM   #17
Donny
As you wish...

Industry Role:
I think a GFY moderator with a heart should lock the threads that are negative. Seriously. Board drama is fine but this is very personal and very hurtful.

What do you say, Texas Dreams?
Old 10-29-2005, 10:16 AM   #18
newbreed
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSmith
Shouldn't have been brought to the board in the first place. The original thread should have been about getting the affiliates paid and nothing more, no mention of a divorce or separation whatsoever.

What's done is done though.

I know if I was married I wouldn't much like having 200 heathens saying "who's next?" and "can't wait for her to do hardcore" etc about my wife... but then again I would never mention anything about my true personal life here. Never have, actually. Never will. Too many ignorant fuckfaces trolling around just looking to cock off at you about anything including one's wife.

Best thing NB could do right now is just stay away from the boards all together for a few weeks and let the shit that's already stirred die down. That would also serve to help him get his head straight.

STFU man, I didn't do anything wrong here. My reasons and explanations were very clear, as were my intentions in the original thread. You have no idea of what's going on and are late to the plate. For you to imply that I need some break from GFY is a joke. I brought this business and both names here over a year ago, i do have some idea how it all works. My head is straight, has been all along. If you don't know me and the fact that that is possible that's your problem. I suggest next time before you judge someone you do your homework on them.

I love it, just as long as we keep the bedroom door closed from all ears then we can have throw down hard core sex that makes us money haha
newbreed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:21 AM   #19
CDSmith

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
I'm telling you Donnie, the second I read "we're getting a divorce" in that first thread I thought "whooo boy, Pandora's box just opened WIDE". You can say it's business and I won't be discussing anything personal any further all you want, but after mentioning unfaithfulness and an impending divorce most of us know that it's only a matter of time before the GFY sharks start circling.

I'm sure all the ensuing shit on the board is twisting up in Newbreed's stomach right now, so that's why I suggest he forces himself to just stay away from here for a while. A week at least.

Or not.

Just a suggestion.

CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:25 AM   #20
CDSmith

Industry Role:
Quote:
STFU man, I didn't do anything wrong here. My reasons and explanations were very clear, as were my intentions in the original thread. You have no idea of what's going on and are late to the plate. For you to imply that I need some break from GFY is a joke. I brought this business and both names here over a year ago, i do have some idea how it all works. My head is straight, has been all along. If you don't know me and the fact that that is possible that's your problem. I suggest next time before you judge someone you do your homework on them.
STFU?

Okay man, I was just trying to offer a suggestion, no need to be a total dickface about it. Don't like my suggestion then don't do it.

If you want to vent there are several guys on other threads cutting into your personal shit and shredding your wife as we speak, and get this.... I'm not one of them.

Buy yourself a clue, I was here when you first posted your "announcement", read every word on that thread before posting.

And I haven't judged you at all.

Cheers, good luck with your mess. I've wished you nothing but the best in several of my posts actually.

Old 10-29-2005, 10:25 AM   #21
BigFish
Confirmed User

Newbreed is alone and hurt. Arika has a man in NY fucking her brains out.
BigFish is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:29 AM   #22
Babagirls
Text Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFish
Newbreed is alone and hurt. Arika has a man in NY fucking her brains out.
SO fuckin uncalled for & tasteless.

Need a Text Writer?
Blogs|Reviews|Descriptions|Paysites|TGP's|Stories

Babagirls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:40 AM   #23
newbreed
Confirmed User

Quote:
STFU?

Okay man, I was just trying to offer a suggestion, no need to be a total dickface about it. Don't like my suggestion then don't do it.

If you want to vent there are several guys on other threads cutting into your personal shit and shredding your wife as we speak, and get this.... I'm not one of them.

Buy yourself a clue, I was here when you first posted your "announcement", read every word on that thread before posting.

And I haven't judged you at all.

Cheers, good luck with your mess. I've wished you nothing but the best in several of my posts actually.
I spoke to soon out of emotion. She and I are talking right now on ICQ and settling things. I apologize for my outburst.

Old 10-29-2005, 10:42 AM   #24
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Location: IALIEN.COM - High Definition Video and Photographic Productions -ICQ 78943384
CD Smith being a fuckin idiot as usual...

Man just when I start to think you are a decent guy ya go and fuck it up...
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:43 AM   #25
Donny
As you wish...

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienQ
CD Smith being a fuckin idiot as usual...

Man just when I start to think you are a decent guy ya go and fuck it up...
I don't see anything he did that was a "fuck up" to be honest with ya. Just a little misinterpreted, maybe.
Old 10-29-2005, 10:45 AM   #26
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Location: IALIEN.COM - High Definition Video and Photographic Productions -ICQ 78943384
Donovan ya shouldnt have even made this thread...
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:48 AM   #27
Veterans Day
Confirmed User

everyone should leave them alone, and you go and start another thread about it This is GFY, everyone forgets in 4 days, shit, sponsors ripping people off and people forget next week. It's just the flavor of the week.
Veterans Day is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:49 AM   #28
tranza

I think they both should step away from GFY for at least a week.
Old 10-29-2005, 10:52 AM   #29
CDSmith

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonovanPhillips
I don't see anything he did that was a "fuck up" to be honest with ya. Just a little misinterpreted, maybe.
Exactly.

NB and I got it straight in ICQ. I may have failed to make my meaning clear in my earlier post. The following seems to have cleared it up....
Quote:
CDSmith: Hey... I think you may have misunderstood what I meant by my post. I meant nothing negative, and I certainly didn't mean to imply that you did something wrong. I was merely sitting here thinking that it can't be easy to see all the shitty comments being posted about your personal shit, and sometimes when your life is in turmoil the best thing to do for your sanity is to get away from GFY and let the drama die down, that's all.
AlienQweef, if you have a problem with the above you must be braindead.

Are you?

No, you're just a bit eager to jump my shit at the drop of a hat, for any reason.

Right?

Fun fun fun. :D

Old 10-29-2005, 10:54 AM   #30
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Quote:
Exactly.

NB and I got it straight in ICQ. I may have failed to make my meaning clear in my earlier post. The following seems to have cleared it up....

AlienQweef, if you have a problem with the above you must be braindead.

Are you?

No, you're just a bit eager to jump my shit at the drop of a hat, for any reason.

Right?

Fun fun fun. :D
Did it really take a private ICQ convo with NB to make you see the light regarding you're stupidity? Damn right I am eager to jump on you're shit, you are half troll.
Old 10-29-2005, 10:56 AM   #31
Donny
As you wish...

Industry Role:
Can't we all just hit a bong? Err... get along?
Old 10-29-2005, 10:58 AM   #32
CDSmith

Industry Role:
Quote:
Did it really take a private ICQ convo with NB to make you see the light regarding you're stupidity? Damn right I am eager to jump on you're shit, you are half troll.
The only stupidity here is you, doof.

You have the comprehension skill of a bowl of mold.

Old 10-29-2005, 10:59 AM   #33
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Quote:
The only stupidity here is you, doof.

You have the comprehension skill of a bowl of mold.
You are so witty and coool dude.....

La la la...

BLah blah blah...

Soo boring.
Old 10-29-2005, 11:02 AM   #34
CDSmith

Industry Role:
Ha ha... if I'm boring you little man maybe you should move along?

I'd say it's time to start letting these threads die. That's what I intend to do anyway.

Buh bye.

Old 10-29-2005, 11:02 AM   #35
Huggles
Confirmed User

Quote:
You are so witty and coool dude.....

La la la...

BLah blah blah...

Soo boring.

Don't you have some more deposits to rip off?
Old 10-29-2005, 11:02 AM   #36
pornguy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
It sucks to see a relatio0nship fall apart. But i will not lose a second of sleep over the fact they tey can not get along anymore.

talking is the right thing. But dont try to fix it. Just try to be friendly!

AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!
pornguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 11:02 AM   #37
Helix
Confirmed User

Quote:
Donovan ya shouldnt have even made this thread...
true that.
Old 10-29-2005, 11:04 AM   #38
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Don't you have some more deposits to rip off?
Ya got proof of that?
Or are you claiming something faLSLY to damage my business?
Old 10-29-2005, 11:05 AM   #39
GoNe
Confirmed User

Quote:
She and I are talking right now on ICQ and settling things.
Old 10-29-2005, 12:47 PM   #40
BlackCrayon
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babagirls
SO fuckin uncalled for & tasteless.
but so fucking true unfortunately. its impossible to have any sympathy for her but i do agree that its pointless to drag it out here. hope things work out for you newbreed.
Old 10-29-2005, 12:52 PM   #41
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCrayon
but so fucking true unfortunately. its impossible to have any sympathy for her but i do agree that its pointless to drag it out here. hope things work out for you newbreed.
You are very right I highly doubt she is hurting at all. New breed was the one left.
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 12:56 PM   #42
Shoehorn!
Die With Your Boots On

Yeah, the best way to let this whole thing die is to start yet ANOTHER thread about it. Genius.
Old 10-29-2005, 01:13 PM   #43
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
I wish.... I didnt drink so fucking much last night... ughh
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 01:20 PM   #44
Huggles
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoehorn!
Yeah, the best way to let this whole thing die is to start yet ANOTHER thread about it. Genius.

lol

Who brought it to the boards in the first place?

If I had relationship problems, I would either end it and move on, which is usually the best way to go, or discuss it like adults.

Not bring my personal life onto a forum.
Old 10-29-2005, 01:21 PM   #45
Deej
I make pixels work

Industry Role:
did someone say bong?

Deej's Designs n' What Not
Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching

Icq#30096880
Deej is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 01:21 PM   #46
broke
Confirmed User

Imagine that...

Donnie *know it all* weighs in on something that has NOTHING to do with him with all the answers. We are all so lucky to have someone like him around.
Old 10-29-2005, 01:22 PM   #47
abyss_al
**LOOKING FOR TRADES**

leave them alone and let the thread die, and yet a new thread is created..
Old 10-29-2005, 01:24 PM   #48
Elli
Reach for those stars!

Industry Role:
I wish both Newbreed and Arika all the best, and I hope they manage to work out what their problems are, even if they don't reconcile. Those who don't learn from the past.. you know the rest.

Hugs to you both, and be well.
Elli is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 01:36 PM   #49
lchaim
Confirmed User

Good post Donny, and to Bill & Arika I hope you guys move through this as quickly and with as minimal pain as possible.

Life's short, have fun, don't let yourselves get stuck in shitty ruts for too long.

L'Chaim: interj. Pronunciation Key (la khi yem) - Literally "To Life." Used as a toast.
lchaim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 01:48 PM   #50
pradaboy
sell me your banners

Industry Role:
Breakups are ugly!
pradaboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >