Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 11-23-2005, 11:07 AM   #1
Dirty F
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Damn! motherdaughterfuck is blacklisted on the Hun

motherdaughterfuck is blacklisted: incest insinuations

Not bitching or anything, they have the right to reject anything they want ofcourse but it sounds kinda odd to me. A site that lists beast stuff and more than once other real fucked up things blacklists a site for "insinuations".

But i guess it all has to do with certain laws about whats legal and what not.

Oh well.

Shit happens.
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 11:11 AM   #2
DutchTeenCash
I like Dutch Girls

[irony on]

try motherdogfuck

[/irony off]
DutchTeenCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 11:12 AM   #3
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkx
[irony on]

try motherdogfuck

[/irony off]
Yup, that should be better
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 11:12 AM   #4
wdsguy
Ryde or Die

Industry Role:
yea I just noticed that yesterday too.
wdsguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 11:15 AM   #5
Babagirls
Text Writer

gee, theres a shock. lol

Need a Text Writer?
Blogs|Reviews|Descriptions|Paysites|TGP's|Stories

Babagirls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 11:16 AM   #6
seeric

Industry Role:

yep. been like that since the beginning.

i don't have a problem with that. his list, his rules. such is life.

seeric is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 11:16 AM   #7
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babagirls
gee, theres a shock. lol

Theres no incest and i dont even think insinuation. Its 2 women fucking a guy. It has nothing to do with the 2 women doing eachother.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:16 AM   #8
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1R3K

yep. been like that since the beginning.

Damn really.

Hmm...

And your other sites?
Old 11-23-2005, 11:17 AM   #9
seeric

Industry Role:
other sites are fine. usemydaughter.com has been on there.
seeric is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 11:17 AM   #10
Snake Doctor
I'm Lenny2 Bitch

Yeah I tried running a gallery for that site on a paid listing the week it came out. Of course it was rejected then also.

Interesting how different cultures view things.
Snake Doctor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 11:18 AM   #11
wdsguy
Ryde or Die

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franck
Theres no incest and i dont even think insinuation. Its 2 women fucking a guy. It has nothing to do with the 2 women doing eachother.

I think it even clearly states on the tour that the 2 chicks don't fuck each other.
wdsguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 11:21 AM   #12
Donny
As you wish...

Industry Role:
Thanks for the laugh for the morning. That really is amusing.
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 11:22 AM   #13
seeric

Industry Role:
i understand that our fantasy/reality sites are edgy to say the least and not everyone will take all of them. seems a bit odd that one can run with a dad pimping his daughter for money to go gambling and drinking is ok, but two women that aren't related and don't do each, can't fuck the same guy in a fantasy based environment. but, like i said, his list, his rules, i got no problem with it, motherdaughterfuck kills for me other places, so its jsut the submitters that are getting hurt on where than can submit. it comes with the territory of having edgey sites in new fantasy/reality niches. at least the content is 100% exclusive and can be found all over other tgp/mgps.
Old 11-23-2005, 12:01 PM   #14
pradaboy
sell me your banners

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkx
[irony on]

try motherdogfuck

[/irony off]
oh thank you for that, I needed a laugh
pradaboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 12:48 PM   #15
uncjordan
Confirmed User

The sleepassault site is banned for me too when I tried it on a few paid spots.
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >