Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 01-24-2006, 11:53 PM   #1
Fetish
Confirmed User

365billing.com - using them anyone?

Are they an official IPSP registered with Visa? What bank are they using?
Fetish is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 09:59 AM   #2
Fetish
Confirmed User

Bump for an answer please
Fetish is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 10:56 AM   #3
SZNY
SZNY

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetish
Are they an official IPSP registered with Visa? What bank are they using?
They support 3rd party and merchant billing solution. At this moment I'm talking with them to offer our members a US based credit card payment gateway.

The pricing for merchant billing is acceptable.

By the way, they also had a booth @ the Internext in Las Vegas.
Old 01-25-2006, 11:04 AM   #4
Nad
Confirmed User

Fetish - You have questions, I have answers! Hit me up on ICQ: 202740086

A MAN A PLAN A CANAL PANAMA

Nad is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 11:42 AM   #5
Phoenix
BACON BACON BACON

Industry Role:
i believe anthony is working with them...he is easily found online
Phoenix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 01:12 PM   #6
ajrocks
Confirmed User

Those guys are great!

Skype aj.durden1
ajrocks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 01:19 PM   #7
skeet

365billing.com is iBillMark (aka Mark Smith), Dave Peterson, and most of the old iBill team including some of the same people behind the WEB900 mystery from back in the day.

I truly hope that anyone that chooses to send traffic to these guys be prepared for another iBill type of story.

If these same people could not pull iBill out of its nose dive then what makes them think they could get another ship off the ground. Its takes more then money and big dreams to make it in this business, the biggest thing these guys lack is the integrity needed to gain and keep clients.

They also go by the name opsbilling, CCG Technologies, gowrs.com, WRS, PayBuyNet, Equinox holdings and a few others.
skeet is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 01:20 PM   #8
26MLR
Confirmed User

bump ......
26MLR is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:50 PM   #9
gooddomains
Too lazy to set a custom title

Mark Smith
gooddomains is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 03:21 PM   #10
Joesho
want to get in shape

Did anybody ever get any answears for this ?
Old 07-25-2006, 04:19 PM   #11
scardog
Confirmed User

Mark Smith was not Ibill's problem if I remember correctly. Ibill had a great business, and some scumbags screwed it up. Mark Smith probably recognized this, and decided it could be done right.

Last edited by scardog; 07-25-2006 at 04:20 PM..
scardog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:04 PM   #12
PayMeNow

Anthony, can you tell me what happened to OPSbilling that used to be 365billing?
Old 09-23-2006, 08:23 PM   #13
MandyBlake
The one and only!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nad
Fetish - You have questions, I have answers! Hit me up on ICQ: 202740086
a man a plan a canal panama.
i love it!
MandyBlake is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 08:25 PM   #14
squishypimp
PostMaster General

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeet
365billing.com is iBillMark (aka Mark Smith), Dave Peterson, and most of the old iBill team including some of the same people behind the WEB900 mystery from back in the day.

I truly hope that anyone that chooses to send traffic to these guys be prepared for another iBill type of story.

If these same people could not pull iBill out of its nose dive then what makes them think they could get another ship off the ground. Its takes more then money and big dreams to make it in this business, the biggest thing these guys lack is the integrity needed to gain and keep clients.

They also go by the name opsbilling, CCG Technologies, gowrs.com, WRS, PayBuyNet, Equinox holdings and a few others.
is this really true?
Old 09-23-2006, 08:54 PM   #15
nudecanada
Confirmed User

I was in contact with one of their reps trying to get it set up and he just disappeared. Not impressed.

I'd love to try them out, but between them and Epoch not responding to e-mail to get set up CCBill is the only choice for now.
nudecanada is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:04 PM   #16
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:2cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeet

Whoa... if this is true, I am glad I went a different direction.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:52 PM   #17
Just_Dave
Its almost time

Industry Role:
hit up john thorpe he will take care of anything you need 163-365-594 http://www.365billing.com
Just_Dave is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 03:53 AM   #18
Gaybucks
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudecanada
I was in contact with one of their reps trying to get it set up and he just disappeared. Not impressed.

I'd love to try them out, but between them and Epoch not responding to e-mail to get set up CCBill is the only choice for now.

I'm surprised to hear this about Epoch. If you're having any problems, Rand is usually very accessible, and our sales rep Frank Gannon has been very responsive to us even though we're barely sending them any traffic at the moment (CCBill is in first position in our cascade.)
Gaybucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 03:54 AM   #19
Klen

Industry Role:
SO it this proccesor good?Better or worse if you compare with others

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >