Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 02-01-2006, 08:00 PM   #1
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Let's hear it for XBizKristen (pics)

Sometimes you just have to take the time to say how much you enjoy a company, or a representative of said company, and I think that time is now.

As Alec can confirm, I have had dealings with Helmy Enterprises for many, many years. I remember owning his Asian link list. He had a couple others whose names I can't recall, but suffice it to say I have watched the Helmy corporation grow leaps and bounds over the years. I have also watched many reps come and go.

While, for the most part, I have never had any problems with any individual at Helmy, there is one that has stood out over the past year, and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the time I have spent getting to know her, and that is XBizKristen.

That killer smile, and always being willing to help, no matter what, has forced me to come put with this well deservered praise.

Thank you Kristen for everything, and congrats Alec in getting one of the nicest and intelligent reps in the industry.

Anyone else that is an XBixKristen fan, post your favorite picture of her.

baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:05 PM   #2
Mr. Romance
The Face of Romance and the Symbol of Freedom

Unfortunatley I do not have any pics with her, but i wanted to say hi! She is the best.

Mr. Romance

Gerard-Director of Global Sales
Check out: FreeCamStars
gerard at freecamstars . com

Mr. Romance is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:08 PM   #3
Gottis
Confirmed User

What a hottie, I'd marry it
Gottis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:10 PM   #4
Ice
Confirmed User

props for posting this baddog... Kristen is a sweetheart
Old 02-01-2006, 08:23 PM   #5
K R I S T E N
Confirmed User

baddog ~

THANK YOU for this! This thread comes at a very special time - Thursday marks my 1 year anniversary with XBiz!

The greatest reward is knowing that I have made clients happy - supported their endeavors - and assisted in fulfilling their advertising needs!

XBiz.com and XBiz World grow stonger and stronger each month and The XBiz Summer Forum is going to ROCK...none of which would be possible without the loyal support of our readers and friends.

THANK YOU for making this year *awesome* and here's to making 2006 even better!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo
Old 02-01-2006, 08:25 PM   #6
TommySchlong

Bump for baddog and XBixKristen

sorry no pics new to the industry
TommySchlong is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:28 PM   #7
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Sounds like well-deserved praise to me.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:29 PM   #8
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
One year? Time flies when you are having fun. Sometimes it seems longer though. You have accomplished a lot in that one year.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:33 PM   #9
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
This must have been one of your first appearances, and obviously others were noticing you too.

Old 02-01-2006, 08:47 PM   #10
sniperwolf
Too lazy to set a custom title

Lovely pic.. she is really pretty..
Old 02-01-2006, 08:48 PM   #11
Persignup Dustin
Confirmed User

AWARD WINNING PATENTED MALE ENHANCEMENT PUBOCOCCYGEUS PC MUSCLE STRENGTH TRAINER SYSTEM 100% ALL NATURAL YOUR SATISFACTION IS ASSURED.
Persignup Dustin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:50 PM   #12
WiredGuy
Pounding Googlebot

Industry Role:
Kristen is quite the lovely woman. Alec did well in hiring her ;)
WG
Old 02-01-2006, 09:07 PM   #13
Nismo
Confirmed User

She's very pretty. Great smile, too.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:39 PM   #14
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
very cute girl
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:47 PM   #15
Mr.Right - Banned For Life
I guarantee it

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog
This must have been one of your first appearances, and obviously others were noticing you too.

WOW, she is beuatiful
Mr.Right - Banned For Life is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:36 PM   #16
Pete-KT
Workin With The Devil

Industry Role:
Shes one of the nicest girls in the industry very nice and a good person to do business with, if you dont know her yet, get to know her
Pete-KT is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:52 PM   #17
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batts
WOW, she is beuatiful

yep

Old 02-01-2006, 11:38 PM   #18
Ycaza
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
hmmmm, well I am in so many pics with her and she always makes me look good, let me look here. how about this one.

or this one, and there are so many, I may not be pretty but she always is.
http://thrushtech.com
do people still icq?
Ycaza is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:54 PM   #19
WME
Confirmed User

i just can't stop myself from adoring Kristen from those pics.
WME is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:07 AM   #20
mahoney
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Yeah, Kristen is really cool. I met her when she first started at xbiz and I know she has been a great addition to their team.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:31 AM   #21
Vitasoy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

She is very beautiful.. sidenote I also remember back in the day uploading pics to Helmy's asian site.

[email protected]
Vitasoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:33 AM   #22
DukeSkywalker
The Boogeyman

Industry Role:
such a cutie

duke
I am he who causes Falcons to soar due south but no winds caused me.
I am he who has eyes, but not to see.
I am the ring wearer and apron wearer
I am he that carries a pointed staff and raises his fellows with certain grips and words
I am he that knows my brethren in the darkness as well as in the light

Mechanic / Fixer. Literally and figuratively
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 01:48 AM   #23
adamneve
LIVING LA VITA LOCA

Industry Role:
every word solid gold
I still need Kristen to send me our pic :P
MetArtMoney.com - #1 Nude Affiliate Program
MetArt CCbill Affiliate Tools
4K, HD, UP TO 50 MEGAPIXEL
Mobile & Tablet Support

Daily Updates
HTML5 Tools

ICQ# 174167541
AIM: adineve
YahooM: adineve
adamneve is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 03:55 AM   #24
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batts
WOW, she is beuatiful
I agree

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 04:03 AM   #25
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitasoy
She is very beautiful.. sidenote I also remember back in the day uploading pics to Helmy's asian site.
I think my first direct contact with him was when he started letting it go. His traffic was great and I wanted to take the site over, just run it for him just so I could get new listings up.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:03 AM   #26
TheGoldenChild
Confirmed User

I concur, she is not only an asset for Helmy-
But she is hell of a lot better looking than Bugbee!

LOL

I love you Kristen!
and so does ANYWEBCAM.COM
Old 02-02-2006, 09:57 AM   #27
swoop
Confirmed User

looks somewhat similar to PunkerBarbie? am i correct?
swoop is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:10 AM   #28
KRosh
So Fucking Outlawed

Industry Role:
Very well deserved post.

Although being a hot or cute girl has no relevance here. Kristen is bright, eager and willing to learn and does a great job regardless of looks !!

Old 02-02-2006, 10:22 AM   #29
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
This woman is just stunning. And not just beauty only - She seems smart as a whip!

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:32 AM   #30
Bugbee
Confirmed User

Quote:
yep

That was her first GigaFriday. Kristen Happy Anniversary it has been a great year and I look forward to working with you for many many more!!!!! You are doing a great job!!
bugbee AT x2k dot com

X2K consulting and media services - specializing in business development, technology and profitability of your new or existing products and services

X2K MEDIA SUITE

Need a high risk merchant account? Contact me..

Are you a donor? Have a heart and help someone in need. Go to the DMV and be sure you are a donor, it saves lives!!!!
Bugbee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:35 AM   #31
IWantU_Jeff
Confirmed User

wow shes a total cutie & she does right by clients.. A+ for sure!
Old 02-02-2006, 10:37 AM   #32
Stallion
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocHard
This woman is just stunning. And not just beauty only - She seems smart as a whip!

She always has a smile on her face

[email protected] icq 856554
Stallion is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:52 AM   #33
OMG Jim
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Happy Anniversary Kristen!

You and Bugbee were the very first people I met in person in this business at the L.A. Webmaster Access show last November. You guys made me feel welcome to the show and to the industry and I Thank You for that.

Hey Bugbee, I can only hope to find someone in Kristen's league to work with on a daily basis like you get to. Congrats to both of you on being the exclusive Phoenix Forum Media Sponsor. We KNOW things are in good hands.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:47 AM   #34
xNetworx
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
She is smokin hot
xNetworx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 11:53 AM   #35
bonmoss

Kristen

What can I say, you are an amazing girl! You kick ass at XBiz and its such a pleasure to work with you and the XBiz Team. You have become a great friend and I admire your passion for what you do!

Bonnie Moss
Moss Events
bonmoss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:02 PM   #36
BEN FROM HOLLAND
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
WOW
She is one hot woman.
Keep up the hard work Baby. I see you at the next one xo

BTW
She is top lady at her job. She awalys delivers what she promised.

We all have to love Kristen.

Last edited by BEN FROM HOLLAND; 02-02-2006 at 12:04 PM..
BEN FROM HOLLAND is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:04 PM   #37
d00t
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
those are some HOT earlobes
d00t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:10 PM   #38
LauraLee
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Kristen, congrats on the high praise you are receiving. From my experience and working with you, i can completely understand why everyone's sentiments have been so positive.
Thanks for all the help and support & here is to another great year.
We simply must meet in person at the Forum... hope you are going.

LauraLee

Priority Payout
skype lauralee.bunker
LL's Email
LauraLee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:12 PM   #39
Bird
Confirmed User

Now thats what I call woman
Old 02-02-2006, 12:15 PM   #40
Lee Hotti
I am ICE's Fluffer!!!

What a Hotti!!!!!!!!

Lee Hotti Approved.

If anyone has her number please leave it here. I am sure that she wants to talk to me.

Thank You.

Lee Hotti
Director of Promotions
Conventions and Tourism Board
BC Mexico
Lee Hotti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:17 PM   #41
Dokus

Quote:
Sometimes you just have to take the time to say how much you enjoy a company, or a representative of said company, and I think that time is now.

As Alec can confirm, I have had dealings with Helmy Enterprises for many, many years. I remember owning his Asian link list. He had a couple others whose names I can't recall, but suffice it to say I have watched the Helmy corporation grow leaps and bounds over the years. I have also watched many reps come and go.

While, for the most part, I have never had any problems with any individual at Helmy, there is one that has stood out over the past year, and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the time I have spent getting to know her, and that is XBizKristen.

That killer smile, and always being willing to help, no matter what, has forced me to come put with this well deservered praise.

Thank you Kristen for everything, and congrats Alec in getting one of the nicest and intelligent reps in the industry.

Anyone else that is an XBixKristen fan, post your favorite picture of her.

YOUR are a very bad DOG!!!
Old 02-02-2006, 12:18 PM   #42
Tricksy
Confirmed User

Such a beautiful girl with perfect body!
Tricksy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:19 PM   #43
CyberAgeGary
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRosh
Very well deserved post.

Although being a hot or cute girl has no relevance here. Kristen is bright, eager and willing to learn and does a great job regardless of looks !!

And from what it appears like here, she is the one to pay using her plastic, How about taking me shopping Kristen?

Gary
icq 275532012

Tri-Tech Internet Services. We are here for you!

Email For Info
CyberAgeGary is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:28 PM   #44
Mr. Jim
Confirmed User

I have never been one to add too many comments to threads like this...

However, This woman is one of the most complete packages you will ever come across...I have been around this scene for awhile now...I have seen them come and I have seen them go...I have met very few that have the ability to write their own ticket...

Kristen carries herself with confidence, grace, and in a short time has become one of the more visible and adored women in the business.

To top it off she has the beauty to stop conversation when she walks in a room...I have been in them...I have experienced this first hand.

I do not know her well...but in every interaction the opinion has remained the same...WOW!!!

I think it is a testament to her abilities, and yet another testament to XBiz and the commitment they have to continue to broadening the footprint of Helmy Enterprises in the adult markets.

Cheers kid!

Last edited by Mr. Jim; 02-02-2006 at 12:29 PM..
Mr. Jim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:31 PM   #45
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by swoop
looks somewhat similar to PunkerBarbie? am i correct?
Someone said the same thing to me last night and I thought they were nuts. but after looking at a picture of both, they do have a couple facial similarities.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:36 PM   #46
Semi-Retired-Dave

I agree, Very Smart and Super Hot. Great Package.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:37 PM   #47
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Hustler
I have never been one to add too many comments to threads like this...

However, This woman is one of the most complete packages you will ever come across...I have been around this scene for awhile now...I have seen them come and I have seen them go...I have met very few that have the ability to write their own ticket...

Kristen carries herself with confidence, grace, and in a short time has become one of the more visible and adored women in the business.

To top it off she has the beauty to stop conversation when she walks in a room...I have been in them...I have experienced this first hand.

I do not know her well...but in every interaction the opinion has remained the same...WOW!!!

I think it is a testament to her abilities, and yet another testament to XBiz and the commitment they have to continue to broadening the footprint of Helmy Enterprises in the adult markets.

Cheers kid!
Damn, you read my mind. I was going to write all this word by word. Oh well..
Thanks Jim, you saved my fingers a little bit of typing.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:46 PM   #48
K R I S T E N
Confirmed User

it's been one hell of a year - those of you who I have been blessed to work with, THANK YOU! Those I have yet to get to know and work with - I hope you will be intouch and give it a try...as I always tell people...I am here for whatever you need! all my love and respect to each of you who have come here to express your support! without you, I wouldnt be able to say that I love what I do! xoxo
Old 02-02-2006, 12:48 PM   #49
uno
RIP Dodger. BEST.CAT.EVER

Industry Role:
Does she look like she could be punker barbie's sister or is it just me?
MojoHost - For all your hosting needs, present and future. Tell them I sent ya!
uno is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:49 PM   #50
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Kristen rocks! I had the pleasure of meeting her when I was in California, and I've also had the pleasure of doing biz with her. Smart cookie Kristen, and always so positive, outgoing and friendly!

Thanks for the great support and getting everything done so efficiently Kristen!
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >