Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 02-04-2006, 12:38 PM   #1
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Why is Paycom booting Epassporte not bigger news?

Hi everyone. I just got the email from Paycom about them no longer paying by epassporte. I believed it to be big news and was seriously expecting to see a discussion about what happened here. Instead there are 2 small threads about it.

Am I the only one that thinks this is big news? As a customer of both companies it worries me when something like this happens. The only logical explanation I can figure out is that this is an accounting decision more than anything.

I know alot of people here like to talk shit about Epass. Truth is affiliates love it and this is big news for alot of people. Alot of companies are not pleased about this. Not only that I'm quite sure this has some major tax implications for ALOT of webmasters.

So my question is why is this not a bigger topic of discussion?
Shap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:40 PM   #2
Doctor Dre
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Were they charging you the 5 % too load it in your epass ? If not, that's the reason... since both compagnies split up...
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:50 PM   #3
Doctor Dre
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
I don't know if webmasters realise, but this mean that there will probably be some sponsors not paying epass anymore
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:53 PM   #4
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Dre
I don't know if webmasters realise, but this mean that there will probably be some sponsors not paying epass anymore
Bingo! It is a HUGE HUGE hit for epassporte. It surprises me that paycom has dealt a blow like this to Chris and Epass. That's why i'm curious as to why more people don't care about this. It doesn't make any sense to me. This is big news.
Shap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:54 PM   #5
BigCashCrew

Good thread, I am wondering the same exact thing myself.
BigCashCrew is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:55 PM   #6
Quick Buck
Confirmed User

Location: Free-Trials.......... Weekly-Payouts..... 100+Sites
Epass & Paycom are seperate companies. I don't see why this would affect webmaster payments.

We will be carrying on business as usual, paying weekly by epassporte and even still paying by paypal

Quick Buck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:56 PM   #7
DukeSkywalker
The Boogeyman

Industry Role:
i dont follow.
how does this effect sponsors getting money directly from paycom via wire and then paying by epass themselves? it shouldnt right?

duke
I am he who causes Falcons to soar due south but no winds caused me.
I am he who has eyes, but not to see.
I am the ring wearer and apron wearer
I am he that carries a pointed staff and raises his fellows with certain grips and words
I am he that knows my brethren in the darkness as well as in the light

Mechanic / Fixer. Literally and figuratively
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:56 PM   #8
SteveLightspeed
Confirmed User

I think this is significant news too. I'd like to hear from epassporte on the subject

Steve Lightspeed
Old 02-04-2006, 12:57 PM   #9
triumph
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
It would be nice to see what the problem is, and why Epoch made this decision.
triumph is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:01 PM   #10
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker
i dont follow.
how does this effect sponsors getting money directly from paycom via wire and then paying by epass themselves? it shouldnt right?

duke
Does not one bit. However for those that were paid their $$$ from paycom directly to epass it changes things.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:03 PM   #11
Blizzard
Confirmed User

The owner of ePassporte, Chris Mallick, might be here to explain, he'll start off with his usual "Sorry I was on business in Europe".
Blizzard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:03 PM   #12
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
I don't understand how this is going to effect people getting paid by epassporte?
Jace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:04 PM   #13
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Buck
Epass & Paycom are seperate companies. I don't see why this would affect webmaster payments.

We will be carrying on business as usual, paying weekly by epassporte and even still paying by paypal
As someone who uses Epassporte to keep their affiliates happy do you not think this is big enough news to question? If paycom made this decision because they feel Epassporte is unfit to do business with is this not big news? As someone who does business with both I would think you'd like to know what's happening.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:11 PM   #14
EdgeXXX
Confirmed User

Does anyone from Paycom even post on GFY?

I have a sig
EdgeXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:13 PM   #15
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shap
If paycom made this decision because they feel Epassporte is unfit to do business with is this not big news?
it depends on the reason really....if paycom just wanted to be bitter about the split they could stop doing epassporte just out of spite
but if it truely is because they don't think epassporte is a professional and well run company, then that is HUGE, and I think more webmasters and people who use epassporte should be standing up and shouting for the truth

but no, no one will do anything but bitch on a forum.....that is all anyone ever does....remember when PIBCash got caught shaving? who sued them? who took them to court? who notified the authorities? LOL...nobody
Jace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:15 PM   #16
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace
I don't understand how this is going to effect people getting paid by epassporte?
Ultimately it may not. There are two things to consider that may effect people getting paid by epassporte.

1. Paycom used to send payment directly to Epass for paysite owners. That made using epassporte easy and efficient. Epass is an off shore company and I'm sure many companies took advantage of this. Now all of a sudden paying webmasters thru epassporte is a little more difficult and definitely more expensive for these companies. Knowing our industry when something is difficult and more costly it usually means companies will try to avoid doing it.

2. If this is about something bigger. if paycom is discontinuing doing business with epassporte as a service to their clients then that is HUGE news and that will definitely effect payouts. I hope this is about something else, but let's say paycom feels epassporte's future isn't bright. Let's say they know something we don't. This is big news. I hope that isn't the case, but how can a webmaster not ask those questions?
Old 02-04-2006, 01:17 PM   #17
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
it depends on the reason really....if paycom just wanted to be bitter about the split they could stop doing epassporte just out of spite
but if it truely is because they don't think epassporte is a professional and well run company, then that is HUGE, and I think more webmasters and people who use epassporte should be standing up and shouting for the truth

but no, no one will do anything but bitch on a forum.....that is all anyone ever does....remember when PIBCash got caught shaving? who sued them? who took them to court? who notified the authorities? LOL...nobody
We posted close to the same thing and the same time
Old 02-04-2006, 01:20 PM   #18
Theo
HAL 9000

Industry Role:
These are assumptions and don't tell me anything. Like with any offshore payment option that you barely know any important things you take some risks. Today I read here that possible epassporte has banking license (which im sure doesn't), later i read a financial license which I find it possible, but I wouldn't take any bet on it.

Not trying to put anyone down, the contrary, I don't think epassporte status in real terms changed by epoch's decision.
Theo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:22 PM   #19
dissipate
The Dirty Frenchman

Industry Role:
stuff happens... it seems like a big mistake on the part of paycom however
dissipate is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:23 PM   #20
Blizzard
Confirmed User

I heard a pirate was going to topple ePassporte. I still believe it was/is vaporware.
Blizzard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:24 PM   #21
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Location: IALIEN.COM - High Definition Video and Photographic Productions -ICQ 78943384
I predicted this months ago and was called an idiot.
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:25 PM   #22
FlyingIguana
aspiring banker

Quote:
Bingo! It is a HUGE HUGE hit for epassporte. It surprises me that paycom has dealt a blow like this to Chris and Epass. That's why i'm curious as to why more people don't care about this. It doesn't make any sense to me. This is big news.
ppl are here to see tits not biz threads. get with the program!
FlyingIguana is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:25 PM   #23
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Rebel
These are assumptions and don't tell me anything. Like with any offshore payment option that you barely know any important things you take some risks. Today I read here that possible epassporte has banking license (which im sure doesn't), later i read a financial license which I find it possible, but I wouldn't take any bet on it.

Not trying to put anyone down, the contrary, I don't think epassporte status in real terms changed by epoch's decision.
I think it's personal. If it is I think it would do Epass a HUGE benefit to just come out and say: 'Look Paycom is pissed that Chris left. It's a bitter break up. Now they are trying to hurt us by not paying webmasters via epassporte. Fine. We are here. We are secure and we aren't going anywhere.'

Personally I'm just surprised that something this big seemingly got pushed under the rug. GFY has alot of bs but it does have alot of webmasters reading as well. It wouldn't hurt anyone for Chris to come in and post an update on the situation. I'm not calling Chris out by any means. But as someone with a shitload of money in Epassporte and that relies on keeping my affiliates happy with Epassporte I'd just like to know WTF is up.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:27 PM   #24
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingIguana
ppl are here to see tits not biz threads. get with the program!
I'm here to make $$$$$$ as are many of the intelligent people that don't come out and post. I'll stick with my current program
Old 02-04-2006, 01:28 PM   #25
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienQ
you predicted epass going out of business? Or paycom booting them?

I don't think epass is going anywhere. It's just a result of the split.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:29 PM   #26
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissipate
stuff happens... it seems like a big mistake on the part of paycom however
How so? A program isn't going to leave paycom because of this. There is only ccbill as an alternative and they don't pay by epass either. Paycom loses nothing from this move.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:32 PM   #27
Manowar
jellyfish  

I think some stuff is going on behind the scenes
Manowar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:32 PM   #28
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:

link please
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:32 PM   #29
EdgeXXX
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgeXXX
Does anyone from Paycom even post on GFY?

I guess not

I have a sig
EdgeXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:34 PM   #30
GTS Mark
Formerly known as DH! :)

Quote:
remember when PIBCash got caught shaving? who sued them? who took them to court? who notified the authorities? LOL...nobody
We sent our collections agency after them... Still yet to be paid.

DH

ICQ 5191566 / E-mail: [email protected]
Follow Us On Twitter. Also Sign Up For Our Newsletter For Updated Weekly Traffic Inventory
GTS Mark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:36 PM   #31
d00t
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Here is why it will hit SOME sponsors:

Paycom (used to) pay directly into their business epass account.
Sponsors could use automation scripts on the b2b and mass send tool to automate Epass payouts ... so no human intervention was requied to pay out an affiliate. Now that sponsors need to have the wire sent to a *real* bank account means it adds a delay to getting money into the epass business account since they can only be loaded by WIRE. This also adds an extra cost to the sponsor from receiving the innitial paycom wire, then re-wiring it to Epassporte (matching the companies too!), also paying an incoming Epass wire fee and waiting for the funds to clear. For sponsors that use INTL wire accounts this adds at least 4-5 days of delay, AND the time to send a wire. Add in the delay for the customer service over there to read the incoming fax document and you've got yourself a good 7-9 day delay

Not really a big deal, but it's another fucking hastle to manage.

I have a feeling they are stopping Epass payments because the companies are definately splitting entirely. Paycom->Epass payouts were linked somehow in their system because payouts usually happened within 30minutes of the pay out time from Paycom... and now that their systems are not intertwined they are unable to do this without extra effort. Or legally..or something..who knows.....

I'll also put a dollar on Epass and Paycom separating so when Epassporte goes big time public (maybe even stock exchange listings?) there is no "dirty" associations with PORN and its clean..has a good rep and can be sold for a premium amount.

Then again....I could be entirely wrong... would love to hear something from Epassporte and Paycom ;)
d00t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:37 PM   #32
wm_cibi
Confirmed User

very bad news
Old 02-04-2006, 01:38 PM   #33
Rand
Industry Vet

Industry Role:
Epoch Systems and Paycom EU do not publicly discuss the reasons for its business decisions. However, we assure you that Epoch Systems and Paycom EU will continue to do what we believe is in our clients' and our company's best long-term business interests.

Payment Industry - Communications - Quality Assurance
Rand is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:38 PM   #34
GTS Mark
Formerly known as DH! :)

Quote:
. I'm not calling Chris out by any means. But as someone with a shitload of money in Epassporte and that relies on keeping my affiliates happy with Epassporte I'd just like to know WTF is up.
We have a lot of money with epassporte as well, I'm a huge fan of Chris and his company. But I would like to know what is up as well...

DH

ICQ 5191566 / E-mail: [email protected]
Follow Us On Twitter. Also Sign Up For Our Newsletter For Updated Weekly Traffic Inventory
GTS Mark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:39 PM   #35
EdgeXXX
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand
Epoch Systems and Paycom EU do not publicly discuss the reasons for its business decisions. However, we assure you that Epoch Systems and Paycom EU will continue to do what we believe is in our clients' and our company's best long-term business interests.

Rand, do you have an icq# ?

I have a sig
Old 02-04-2006, 01:44 PM   #36
andrej_NDC

Industry Role:
You know whats funny? the bold text

"We would like to inform you that Epoch Systems and Paycom EU will no longer offer ePassporte as a method of payment disbursement. This change is effective immediately.

If you are a client of Epoch Systems or Paycom EU who currently receives payment disbursements via ePassporte, please contact [email protected] to make other payment arrangements.

Epoch Systems and Paycom EU are committed to providing the most reliable and valuable services to its clients by focusing on products and features that ensure continued long-term stability for your business. "

thats like saying, EP is going out of the biz anyway, so we wont use them aymore
andrej_NDC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:49 PM   #37
Rand
Industry Vet

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgeXXX
Rand, do you have an icq# ?
I do. But I'm not prepared to offer any additional information regarding this decision.

Although I'm not at all surprised that this subject is being debated on the boards, we did not take this announcement to any webmaster BBS for discussion. We sent the notice to our clients only. Clients who have specific questions may respond to the email they received and we will answer any concerns in the next few days.

Payment Industry - Communications - Quality Assurance
Rand is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:51 PM   #38
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Location: IALIEN.COM - High Definition Video and Photographic Productions -ICQ 78943384
"The core issues about Epassport is a question of whether or not they are in adult to stay or just using it a spring board only to do a PAYPAL stunt in the future.

Integration into a system is not easy and to have the plug pulled even a year or two down the line aint worth it." I said this on 06-08-2004

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showth...ight=Epassport

And the time still passes and things are piecing together.
Read it for what it is, its not a huge read.

But hey I am just an eccentric moron people wish would go away...

Last edited by AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE; 02-04-2006 at 01:53 PM..
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:57 PM   #39
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

PS: Don't get me wrong I like Chris Mallick, I admit to have raged negatively about Epassport in the past, but it goes with much consideration. Adult Transactions are nothing to Epassport. They do not need them.

So the rest of this will spell itself out over a little more time.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:57 PM   #40
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
"The core issues about Epassport is a question of whether or not they are in adult to stay or just using it a spring board only to do a PAYPAL stunt in the future.

Integration into a system is not easy and to have the plug pulled even a year or two down the line aint worth it." I said this on 06-08-2004

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showth...ight=Epassport

And the time still passes and things are piecing together.
Read it for what it is, its not a huge read.

But hey I am just an eccentric moron people wish would go away...
Well Paycom dumped Epassporte not the other way around. I see your point however this is going to put a serious dent in the $$$ running thru epassporte monthly and hurt their overall value. Not only that but 3 years ago paypal was way more advanced, fuctional and popular than epassporte is today.

I may be wrong but I can't say that any of epassporte's recent moves indictate they are moving towards going public. As far as I can tell the majority of their business is webmasters paying webmasters. If epassporte decided no more adult they'd lose almost all their business. Again I may be wrong that just seems to be the situation.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:00 PM   #41
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
PS: Don't get me wrong I like Chris Mallick, I admit to have raged negatively about Epassport in the past, but it goes with much consideration. Adult Transactions are nothing to Epassport. They do not need them.

So the rest of this will spell itself out over a little more time.
Where else have you seen epassporte being used? All I see is Casinos and Adult using epass.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:10 PM   #42
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Results 1 - 10 of about 170,000 for Epassporte.

Results 1 - 10 of about 46,300,000 for PayPal.

What would you do if you were Chris Mallick?
Numbers dont lie.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:15 PM   #43
EdgeXXX
Confirmed User

Quote:
I do. But I'm not prepared to offer any additional information regarding this decision.

Although I'm not at all surprised that this subject is being debated on the boards, we did not take this announcement to any webmaster BBS for discussion. We sent the notice to our clients only. Clients who have specific questions may respond to the email they received and we will answer any concerns in the next few days.
Actually, the matter I need to discuss with you (or someone that works for Paycom/Epoch) has nothing to do with any of this epassporte stuff. If you have time, would you mind hitting me up on icq or email?

28747-4317

or

EdgeFX (at) gmail.com

I have a sig
Old 02-04-2006, 02:16 PM   #44
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

Numbers dont lie.
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,260,000 for twistys

What should i do?
Old 02-04-2006, 02:16 PM   #45
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

Numbers dont lie.
I would improve my product and try to expand my client base.

Dumping adult would not expand his client base.

This paycom move is not about epassporte leaving adult. Don't think for a second it is. I can't see Chris leaving our industry. If anything he'd spin off an adult only epass version to continue getting that business.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:22 PM   #46
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Get More Domains
Thats your next key to driving more internal sales.

Thats what I would do.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:24 PM   #47
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Well Chris only option to expanding his client Base is through Mainstream based transactions. Clearly the results even on Google prove that there is enormous opportunity and potential for mainstream growth.

Paycom issue can be viewed as "Convenient".

Adult Transactions are often a casualty in processing.

I think anyone in Processing will attest to that, its high risk and complicates banking relations.

Last edited by AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE; 02-04-2006 at 02:25 PM..
Old 02-04-2006, 02:25 PM   #48
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Get More Domains
Thats your next key to driving more internal sales.

Thats what I would do.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:25 PM   #49
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Location: PlanetEarth MyBoardRank: GerbilMaster My-Penis-Size: extralarge MyWeapon: Computer
Quote:
Epoch Systems and Paycom EU do not publicly discuss the reasons for its business decisions..
Maybe you should..
Quote:
However, we assure you that Epoch Systems and Paycom EU will continue to do what we believe is in our clients' and our company's best long-term business interests..
I'm not assured, it sounds like epassporte is switching to non-adult and we are left in the dark. It might be in your "long term business interests" but it doesn't sound like its in ours.. Sounds like its already going to cause delays in payments and that doesnt sounds like a good "long term business" move..
Old 02-04-2006, 02:46 PM   #50
andrej_NDC

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyTheBear
Maybe you should..

I'm not assured, it sounds like epassporte is switching to non-adult and we are left in the dark. It might be in your "long term business interests" but it doesn't sound like its in ours.. Sounds like its already going to cause delays in payments and that doesnt sounds like a good "long term business" move..
its not about leaving adult...epoch/paycom is adult, too...Its leaving a not so reliable company.
andrej_NDC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >