Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 06-03-2006, 07:50 PM   #1
Young
Bland for life

Industry Role:
So the Laura Roxx/Darren James HIV scene is being sold?

http://www.gamelink.com/display_prod...questid=688382

unbelievable. Mind as well be marketed as a snuff film.
Old 06-03-2006, 07:53 PM   #2
BoyAlley
So Fucking Gay

Ooooh if this is indeed the scene that I read about this is in SUCH bad taste it's unbelievable...........

Someone please come in here and tell us all this isn't what we think it is?
BoyAlley is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:55 PM   #3
MaddCaz
Confirmed User

wow im new to this...
MaddCaz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:56 PM   #4
AmateurFlix
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young
if so, that is pretty low.
AmateurFlix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:59 PM   #5
Nismo
Confirmed User

Infect that booty.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:09 PM   #6
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
your all surprised lol
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 08:18 PM   #7
Young
Bland for life

Industry Role:
It may be one of the only (more likely one of the few) video documented cases of HIV transmission.

Think scientists have studied the scene?
Old 06-03-2006, 09:56 PM   #8
divinity
Confirmed User

definitely poor form to be profiting off of that. :P
Old 06-03-2006, 10:07 PM   #9
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
this gave me a good laugh. thanks.

get real... most of you don't care, so don't even act like it. there is a guy in the Asian niche who has infected 100's of Thai girls with HIV and now that he wears condoms, it's ok to promote it, and everyone turns a blind eye to it and pretends it isn't so.

this industry truly is pathetic and will get what it deserves in the end. whether it is about .XXX, supporting the FSC, 2257 or HIV, only a few people will stand up and do the right thing. you know who you are... the rest... please hurry up and find a way to promote this darrin james scene if you have not already. "BUG GIVING" is the next hot niche.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:08 PM   #10
Phil
Confirmed User

they got paid..
Old 06-03-2006, 10:10 PM   #11
lloyd
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
http://www.gamelink.com/display_prod...questid=688382

url for background story?
lloyd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:21 PM   #12
Gouge
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I dont see her name under the stars and cast nor anywhere on the front or back cover.
Gouge is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:22 PM   #13
Agent 488

Industry Role:
she worked under a different name in that 1.
Agent 488 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:23 PM   #14
KMR Stitch
I am cool

Background is ..She had no $ came from Canada..went to LA Made a movie with a black dude.. she got aids and other people got aids also..

That pretty much sums it up
KMR Stitch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:24 PM   #15
BoyAlley
So Fucking Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMOKAT
they got paid..
Jackass.....
BoyAlley is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:25 PM   #16
Agent 488

Industry Role:
http://www.lukeisback.com/stars/stars/lara_roxx.htm
Agent 488 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:42 PM   #17
ready lube
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by budsbabes
Very interesting read.
ready lube is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:46 PM   #18
Lukeisbackcom

Who are you talking about?

[QUOTE=DirtyWhiteBoy] there is a guy in the Asian niche who has infected 100's of Thai girls with HIV and now that he wears condoms, it's ok to promote it, and everyone turns a blind eye to it and pretends it isn't so.
Lukeisbackcom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:50 PM   #19
Gouge
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
So after some reading it looks like they cut the scene out with her and Darren James, and re-did the box art for release. And Darren James is apparently living in thailand.
Gouge is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:52 PM   #20
Phil
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyAlley
Jackass.....
sorry ---> straight
Old 06-03-2006, 10:54 PM   #21
Phil
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouge
So after some reading it looks like they cut the scene out with her and Darren James, and re-did the box art for release. And Darren James is apparently living in thailand.
Now, he should be hanged by the balls for that ..I can only guess what he?s doing now.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:57 PM   #22
Lycanthrope
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Nevermind then
Old 06-03-2006, 11:53 PM   #23
gooddomains
Too lazy to set a custom title

not a nice moce
gooddomains is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 01:55 AM   #24
The Ghost
IslandDollars.com

Considering this movie came out in 2004, you're a little late to be upset by it
The Ghost is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 06:41 AM   #25
gooddomains

that's disgusting
gooddomains is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 06:48 AM   #26
mardigras
Bon temps!

Quote:
It may be one of the only (more likely one of the few) video documented cases of HIV transmission.

Think scientists have studied the scene?
I find it hard to believe that she got AIDS during that video. She claimed she came home from the shoot and just a couple weeks later had AIDS and a number of other diseases. Her story had too many things that just didn't add up.
mardigras is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 06:56 AM   #27
ed146
Confirmed User

This ugly side of bidness no one wants to hear about.
I get 1:105 conversion with Realitycash.com Reliable $40 PPS program
ed146 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 07:01 AM   #28
Basic_man
Programming King Pin

Industry Role:
Sucks
Old 06-04-2006, 07:07 AM   #29
Drake
Hello world!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mardigras
I find it hard to believe that she got AIDS during that video. She claimed she came home from the shoot and just a couple weeks later had AIDS and a number of other diseases. Her story had too many things that just didn't add up.
Did she take the studio to court and win? If so, I will give her the benefit of the doubt. If not, I don't.

How does this stuff happen nowadays anyway with all the tests available to protect against transmission? Is Darren James actually HIV positive or was it never confirmed?
Drake is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 07:16 AM   #30
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyWhiteBoy
this gave me a good laugh. thanks.

get real... most of you don't care, so don't even act like it. there is a guy in the Asian niche who has infected 100's of Thai girls with HIV and now that he wears condoms, it's ok to promote it, and everyone turns a blind eye to it and pretends it isn't so.
The bald white dude?
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 07:35 AM   #31
QuaWee
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMR Stitch
Background is ..She had no $ came from Canada..went to LA Made a movie with a black dude.. she got aids and other people got aids also..

That pretty much sums it up
what's the point of mentioning that he was black? lol
QuaWee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 07:38 AM   #32
Drake
Hello world!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike33
Is Darren James actually HIV positive or was it never confirmed?
Nevermind, I just read about it.
Drake is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 07:47 AM   #33
Sarah_Jayne
Now with more Jayne

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mardigras

I always feel bad saying that outloud but something hasn't sat right with me about the offical line ever since it broke.
Sarah_Jayne is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:08 AM   #34
SgtStrider
Confirmed User

As for talent goes, all that anal dp, dv, gang bang, thats where all the SHIT VD comes from.

5% Webmaster Referrals - 45% Payouts - Exclusive Content

Sgt Strider
http://www.JustJassie.com
[email protected]
SgtStrider is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 07:47 AM   #35
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franck
The bald white dude?
Yea Nigel

Paul is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:54 AM   #36
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coatsy
Yea Nigel

Thats what i thought. I opened a thread last year because i saw him fucking thai whores without condoms while his dick looked everything but healthy. So is it verified he has aids? If thats the case and he was fucking all those chicks without a rubber he should be charged for murder that scumbag.
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:02 AM   #37
DirtyDanza
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
oh god why would it not be sold? it was a scene right? they both signed paperwork right? well fair is fair.. if you read releases they say this is a high risk job you kow the risks....
Old 06-05-2006, 10:05 AM   #38
Fetish Gimp
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo
Infect that booty.
I'm hating myself for laughing at that. Or at least I'm trying to.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:16 AM   #39
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Thats what i thought. I opened a thread last year because i saw him fucking thai whores without condoms while his dick looked everything but healthy. So is it verified he has aids? If thats the case and he was fucking all those chicks without a rubber he should be charged for murder that scumbag.
I think once he found out he had HIV he started wearing comdoms, my understanding is he had already infected a shitload of the girls by that time though. It's pretty fucked up
Paul is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:18 AM   #40
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coatsy
I think once he found out he had HIV he started wearing comdoms, my understanding is he had already infected a shitload of the girls by that time though. It's pretty fucked up

Ok thats possible but on many pics you can see his dick completely red and covered with spots and shit while hes still not using a rubbber. So maybe he didnt know he had aids yet but he had to know something was wrong for sure.

What i also dont get how can you go to a country like that and fuck whores without protection. Might as well put a gun to your head. Same effect.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:13 AM   #41
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Ok thats possible but on many pics you can see his dick completely red and covered with spots and shit while hes still not using a rubbber. So maybe he didnt know he had aids yet but he had to know something was wrong for sure.

What i also dont get how can you go to a country like that and fuck whores without protection. Might as well put a gun to your head. Same effect.
LOL I know I'm sure a good percentage of the whores he was fucking were already infected though.

What I don't understand is, hes been producing in Thailand for years now and you would think that someone in thai authority would have seen his sites by now, can't be too hard to spot him in Bangkok somewhere and then surely he'd be in deep trouble.

Then again its possible that hes paided the right people off...
Old 06-05-2006, 11:19 AM   #42
Screaming
I can change this!!!!!

id watch it..