Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-02-2006, 07:49 PM   #1
Xenophage

Industry Role:
Adult Friend Finder Cams.com Win the Owners Ferrari Contest

Become the top growth affiliate & get a Ferrari!

The top 10 signup increase by GID will be receiving amazing prizes, including our Grand Top Growth Prize - a Ferrari! From August 1 through October 31 only, beat your average of the past 3 months, and qualify! Your 3 month average will be calculated from the signups of Cams.com, Adult FriendFinder, ALT.com, FriendFinder, and OutPersonals. Who wouldn't want to be driving down the highway in a Ferrari as a reward for hard work?

We are still finalizing all the details of the rules but we are going to blow out the end of the year by giving away my partners Ferrai.

So start blasting the traffic our way, no one has ever given a prize this big in adult internet history. Remember this month we are also giving away the farm at cams.com by paying an outrageous $105 a join so now is the perfect time to hammer us with traffic ! We are going to give away CRAZY prize action !

Dont forget our Multi Site bonus as well where you make even more cash on your overall check by promoting several of our sites.

We will post detailed rules tomorrow !

Here are the rules for this contest:
1) Dont let this thread die !!
2) The following posts will win $100 - 50 100 150 200 250 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000.
3) You can post up to 20 posts per day, and not more then 100 posts in this thread.
4) No one registered in less than 60 days before can post in this contest thread!
5) GFY must allow the contest to end. So dont get this thread pulled or closed, or the contest will be over and Void
6) If you get banned by GFY you are out of the contest and you looze.
7) dont bot, dual, nick, post or consecutive post or you forfeit the contest.
8) Keep it clean and fun and dont abuse the system.
9) Payment will be via your Cams.com or Adult Friend Finder affiliate ID only.
Xenophage is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 07:49 PM   #2
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
I'll throw one in
Old 08-02-2006, 07:49 PM   #3
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Nice sig and Nice contest Lars!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW tell Sagi i want my underwear back

Yappo
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 07:50 PM   #4
xclusive
Too lazy to set a custom title

awesome promo

I support MediumPimpin.com / Shemp's Outlawtgp.com /

xclusive is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 07:52 PM   #5
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
What happens if you didn't promote AFF at ALL and you want to promote it now ? And have an account with 0 signups for the last 3 months ?: P
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 07:55 PM   #6
datatank
Confirmed User

See SIGGGGG
datatank is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 07:55 PM   #7
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
Turn on your icq
Old 08-02-2006, 07:55 PM   #8
BIGTYMER
Junior Achiever

Industry Role:
Nice promo! I could use it. ;)
BIGTYMER is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 07:55 PM   #9
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
This thread is gonna be over with so soon
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 07:56 PM   #10
Xenophage

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Dre
What happens if you didn't promote AFF at ALL and you want to promote it now ? And have an account with 0 signups for the last 3 months ?: P

I believe its only open to existing affiliates but as I said I will post all the official rules tomorrow.
Xenophage is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 07:58 PM   #11
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
I'll pump in yet another
Old 08-02-2006, 07:58 PM   #12
OzMan
Confirmed User

Quote:
gee nobody thought of that, I guess you can just go pick up your ferrari right now
Old 08-02-2006, 08:00 PM   #13
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLars
I believe its only open to existing affiliates but as I said I will post all the official rules tomorrow.
Well if an existing affiliate that sent sales in the past but just not in the past 3 months ?
Old 08-02-2006, 08:09 PM   #14
SomeCreep
:glugglug

vroooom vroooooooom

Webair Hosting

I use and recommend Webair for hosting.
SomeCreep is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:12 PM   #15
poisson
Confirmed User

bump for a great contest
Old 08-02-2006, 08:13 PM   #16
Hotrocket
Confirmed User

would be cool to win this one!
Hotrocket is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:14 PM   #17
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
Sweet looking car btw
Old 08-02-2006, 08:17 PM   #18
Hotrocket
Confirmed User

hmmm seems like the post numbers for this contest should be 51,101..etc since the 50,100,etc posts will be the announcement threads at the top of every page..oh and the woj bot will be hitting this thread I'm sure, so I hope its disqualified
Hotrocket is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:22 PM   #19
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
I'll throw in yet another one
Old 08-02-2006, 08:23 PM   #20
FreeHugeMovies

Before I decide to win this car lars. How much is the insurance on this sucker?
FreeHugeMovies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:24 PM   #21
OzMan
Confirmed User

I'll be interested to see the rules on this as it could be quite tricky to be fair.

If it is a straight number of signups or even prercentage increase then the top affiliate who sent 30,000 last quarter and 35,000 this quarter will lose to the affilate who sent 5,000 last quarter and 10,001 this quarter... or like Doctor Dre mentioned 0-5001 or 1000-6001 etc etc

Either you will piss off the small and medium traffic affiliates who will think they have no chance or you will piss off the top guys by rewarding someone with way less traffic than them..hmmm unless I'm missing something
Old 08-02-2006, 08:25 PM   #22
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrocket
hmmm seems like the post numbers for this contest should be 51,101..etc since the 50,100,etc posts will be the announcement threads at the top of every page..oh and the woj bot will be hitting this thread I'm sure, so I hope its disqualified
LMAO
He can set whatever he wants... look at all the other contests ;)
Old 08-02-2006, 08:29 PM   #23
NoWhErE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
How about I just suck your cock for the ferrari?
Old 08-02-2006, 08:29 PM   #24
Hotrocket
Confirmed User

Quote:
LMAO
He can set whatever he wants... look at all the other contests ;)

oh I know..just pointing it out
Old 08-02-2006, 08:48 PM   #25
Vitasoy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Sweet promo and contest going

[email protected]
Vitasoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:49 PM   #26
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
I can't beleive this thread is so slow
Old 08-02-2006, 08:50 PM   #27
Penthouse Tony
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy D. Links
Nice sig and Nice contest Lars!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW tell Sagi i want my underwear back

Yappo
They are no longer in usable condition...

Penthouse Tony is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:50 PM   #28
NoWhErE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I can't beleive this thread is so slow

Tell me about it, you'd think the post whores and bots would be all over it
Old 08-02-2006, 08:51 PM   #29
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
Now that's what I'm talking about
Old 08-02-2006, 08:51 PM   #30
Fucksakes
Shit... Fuck! What the Hell?

Industry Role:
that would be a nice car to own, wonder how many potholes here in Canada it could handle.
Fucksakes is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:52 PM   #31
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
We're getting there ;)
Old 08-02-2006, 08:52 PM   #32
Fucksakes

Industry Role:
hey dre and nowhere, how about we get on this together and share the car?
Fucksakes is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:53 PM   #33
Fucksakes

Industry Role:
cool I can win some cash in this thread.. awesome.
Old 08-02-2006, 08:53 PM   #34
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fucksakes
that would be a nice car to own, wonder how many potholes here in Canada it could handle.
OMG I would be scared to drive !
Old 08-02-2006, 08:54 PM   #35
NoWhErE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
hey dre and nowhere, how about we get on this together and share the car?

Gatineau roads are waaaay to rough for a Ferrari. But we could park it and have people pay to sit in it for 10 seconds at a time
Old 08-02-2006, 08:54 PM   #36
J-$
Confirmed User

I wonder how many joins it would take !
Old 08-02-2006, 08:55 PM   #37
Hotrocket
Confirmed User

getting there...
Old 08-02-2006, 08:55 PM   #38
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
And there is no way we could handle it... I'm sure some affiliates sends thousands of joins a week to AFF... it's so big.
Old 08-02-2006, 08:55 PM   #39
Xenophage

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrocket
yes this is a problem so the new numbers are

2) The following posts will win $100 - 56 103 153 202 255 304 406 507 608 705 808 909 1012.
Old 08-02-2006, 08:55 PM   #40
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
Starting to pick up speed
Old 08-02-2006, 08:56 PM   #41
J-$
Confirmed User

Good luck people
Old 08-02-2006, 08:56 PM   #42
Fucksakes

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWhErE
Gatineau roads are waaaay to rough for a Ferrari. But we could park it and have people pay to sit in it for 10 seconds at a time
actually I would sell it and buy a new home. after I drove it around for awhile and became popular with all the gatineau girls.. haha jk

"babe when and if you read this.. I was just kidding"
Old 08-02-2006, 08:56 PM   #43
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
I'l be ok with a couple hundreads from this thread
Old 08-02-2006, 08:58 PM   #44
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
Here's one before the win
Old 08-02-2006, 08:58 PM   #45
Fucksakes

Industry Role:
btw I joined up with aff today earlier, was hoping I could make some sales adding some links on my galleries, any suggested links I could use?
Old 08-02-2006, 08:59 PM   #46
NoWhErE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
actually I would sell it and buy a new home. after I drove it around for awhile and became popular with all the gatineau girls.. haha jk

"babe when and if you read this.. I was just kidding"

I'll make sure she see's this ;)
Old 08-02-2006, 08:59 PM   #47
Hotrocket
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLars
yes this is a problem so the new numbers are

2) The following posts will win $100 - 56 103 153 202 255 304 406 507 608 705 808 909 1012.
cool!
Old 08-02-2006, 08:59 PM   #48
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
10 left for the win
Old 08-02-2006, 09:00 PM   #49
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
I was gonna aim for 50
Old 08-02-2006, 09:00 PM   #50
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
And here's the win