Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-10-2006, 06:59 AM   #1
CuriousToyBoy
Crazy Aussie Bastard

Industry Role:
5 YEARS ON - 9 September 2001 (9/11) - LEST WE FORGET !!!!!!

As the clock here rolls over to 9/11 (midnight here in Australia), 5 years on, I am reminded of a verse of prose that is recited EVERY night in EVERY Australian Returned Services League (RSL) in rememberance of soldiers who fell in the wars they fought in throughout the years, and is then followed by the playing of the military bugle "The Last Post" and then ended with a 1 minute silence ....

I think it fits well to also remember the victims (both then and still now) of 9/11 and the events that have followed - both in the words themselves and the emotion that it involves .........

It is entitled, The Ode of Remembrance and is taken from Laurence Binyon's "For the Fallen" ..........

They shall not grow old,

As we that are left grow old.

Age shall not weary them,

Nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning,

We will remember them.

LEST WE FORGET.

Old 09-10-2006, 07:42 AM   #2
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Here's hoping that people don't come in here and shit on this thread -- you know who I'm talking about.
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 08:58 AM   #3
CuriousToyBoy
Crazy Aussie Bastard

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeprod
Here's hoping that people don't come in here and shit on this thread -- you know who I'm talking about.
I agree.

Old 09-10-2006, 09:18 AM   #4
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeprod

Okay, what happened on September 9? Or better yet, November 9?
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 09:33 AM   #5
Ace_luffy
www.creationcrew.com

Industry Role:
Location: CREATIONCREW.COM CREATIONCREW.COM CREATIONCREW.COM CREATIONCREW.COM CREATIONCREW.COM CREATIONCREW.COM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog

++ Adult and Mainstream Websites Designs | 10 banners for only $50 | html5 Banners ++
Icq:194-370-797 | Skype:creationcrew | Telegram : https://t.me/creationcrew | HTML5/Responsive Site - Div/CSS - ElevatedX - NATs - Wordpress

Ace_luffy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:59 PM   #6
madawgz

Industry Role:
may everyone RIP
Old 09-10-2006, 01:03 PM   #7
Evil Chris
OG

Industry Role:
9 September 2001...

So what happend on that day? See sig I guess.

It PAYZE to post on GFY

chris at payze.com | Skype chriswrp
Evil Chris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:12 PM   #8
borked
Totally Borked

Industry Role:
A nice ode.
But I don't quite get Nor the years condemn
To what?

For coding work - hit me up on andy // borkedcoder // com
(consider figuring out the email as test #1)

All models are wrong, but some are useful. George E.P. Box. p202
borked is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:22 PM   #9
Rhino22
Confirmed User

That's a nice ode.
Rhino22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:26 PM   #10
Michaelious
Confirmed User

On behalf of me and my gf who is from New York i agree
Old 09-10-2006, 01:45 PM   #11
anarchy
Confirmed User

The people that died deserve that the truth be known
Old 09-10-2006, 03:25 PM   #12
CuriousToyBoy
Crazy Aussie Bastard

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by borked
A nice ode.
But I don't quite get Nor the years condemn
To what?
I do believe that bit sort of refers to not letting years ever lessen their sacrifice.

Old 09-11-2006, 06:13 AM   #13
CuriousToyBoy
Crazy Aussie Bastard

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog
Typo week special on my end.

Old 09-11-2006, 06:15 AM   #14
timberlands
Confirmed User

ah yes.. 3,000 monkies died. i am sure the Universe will be in mourning
timberlands is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >