Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Closed Thread

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 01-31-2007, 08:58 PM   #151
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesouth View Post
I aint stompin my feet...Im standing my ground....big diff remember I told you not to dish it out if you cant take it...so stop stomping your feet and whining and suck it up buttercup
Ask me that question when we meet!
Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
think about that
Vendzilla is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 09:04 PM   #152
seeric

Industry Role:
this could almost be thread of the week. actually i would say it is.
seeric is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 09:06 PM   #153
DeanCapture
Haters & Trolls SUCK!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
Ask me that question when we meet!
Counting down until you lock this thread too
DeanCapture is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 09:20 PM   #154
mikesouth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Tell ya what Vendzilla

Im gonna take the high road here....so I handed you yer ass in war in the adult media. Its over.

You made some mistakes over in y'alls little forum...threats of violence that sorta thing....it's all rather childish and the truth is I don't know ya well enough to know if I don't like ya or not.

So back off the threats and all that nonsense and I will let it all go. no more jabs at you on my blog over all this etc.

Yer call dude.

It's No wonder I took up drugs and alcohol, it's the only way I could dumb myself down enough to cope with the morons in this biz.
mikesouth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 09:20 PM   #155
Pleasurepays
BANNED - SUPPORTING TUBES

anyone know where black eskimos live?

nigloos
Pleasurepays is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 09:25 PM   #156
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Bump while I get popcorn lol
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 09:46 PM   #157
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Apparently MikeSouth is a AVN winner, Helmy is a compeditor of AVN, so he aims his 3 year old tantrems at Alec and anybody that supports him. He posts this on his worthless blog. He attacks anyone that opposes his juvenile ideals. Some people may like him. Most people that have any kind of vision thinks he's in a league shared by Lawrence Connor.
I'm done with the hate over this, I have more important things to do. I'll just wait till I meet him at a forum, either AVN or internext and have a little talk him, we'll call it an interview.

Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
think about that
Vendzilla is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 09:49 PM   #158
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanCapture View Post
Counting down until you lock this thread too

He's threatened me in this thread, he's linked to other boards in this thread, that 2 rules he's broken, look at the GFY rules, no I won't lock this thread, I've cooled down and now I'll just wait till I can meet him, face to face
think about that
Old 01-31-2007, 09:51 PM   #159
mikesouth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
OK Have it your way Brett...thats public info BTW check yer whois

It's No wonder I took up drugs and alcohol, it's the only way I could dumb myself down enough to cope with the morons in this biz.
mikesouth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 09:56 PM   #160
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
He's threatened me in this thread, he's linked to other boards in this thread, that 2 rules he's broken, look at the GFY rules, no I won't lock this thread, I've cooled down and now I'll just wait till I can meet him, face to face
Your the one that keeps talking about meeting him face to face , if your going to make threats make them dont dance. Do like you do at the other place you post.
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 09:57 PM   #161
mikesouth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I go back through this thread and the only threats I see come from you Vendzilla. why dont ya take me up on my offer?

I dont want this to get more personal, you got a kid....all that let it go man

Old 01-31-2007, 10:09 PM   #162
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
I go back through this thread and the only threats I see come from you Vendzilla. why dont ya take me up on my offer?

I dont want this to get more personal, you got a kid....all that let it go man
What now your going to bring my daughter into it? You really are a low life scum!
think about that
Old 01-31-2007, 10:10 PM   #163
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
OK Have it your way Brett...thats public info BTW check yer whois
Now your stalking me?
think about that
Old 01-31-2007, 10:12 PM   #164
mikesouth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
What now your going to bring my daughter into it? You really are a low life scum!
yer daughter has nothing to do with it cept that I recognize you have a family and that I really don't want to fuck with yur life...apparently you dont get it...sorry I tried to be nice and let you save face....maybe you reconsider....its a limited time offer

Old 01-31-2007, 10:13 PM   #165
DeanCapture
Haters & Trolls SUCK!

Industry Role:
Quote:
The ignore button can be your friend
DeanCapture is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 10:16 PM   #166
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Apparently MikeSouth is a AVN winner, Helmy is a compeditor of AVN, so he aims his 3 year old tantrems at Alec and anybody that supports him. He posts this on his worthless blog. He attacks anyone that opposes his juvenile ideals. Some people may like him. Most people that have any kind of vision thinks he's in a league shared by Lawrence Connor.
I'm done with the hate over this, I have more important things to do. I'll just wait till I meet him at a forum, either AVN or internext and have a little talk him, we'll call it an interview.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:17 PM   #167
DeanCapture
Haters & Trolls SUCK!

Industry Role:
Zilla - as long as you allow people like Mike to manipulate you into arguing about shit....they'll continue to do it. Your a moderator, you should be setting a better example on how to deal with issues like this. When you stoop to their level and engage in threats and name calling - your no better than they are. Believe me, I've been there and I know
Old 01-31-2007, 10:21 PM   #168
sextoyking
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I don't know you from Adam or Eve but it seems like it's you who keep throwing a bit of fire into the storm..

Was that you on his blog, guy with the m16 in his hands? Well if you were in the service you would know not to threaten - if your going to get into it with someone - no notice is required.

Mikesouth has gotten angry and into ramblings over the years but I gotta admit on some of those issues - he was dead on right... I might not piss and be as hot headed as he is now (my old days I jumped to fast) but at least he stands up for what he belives in...

Let it go, not worth it..
sextoyking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 10:28 PM   #169
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Zilla - as long as you allow people like Mike to manipulate you into arguing about shit....they'll continue to do it. Your a moderator, you should be setting a better example on how to deal with issues like this. When you stoop to their level and engage in threats and name calling - your no better than they are. Believe me, I've been there and I know
Bringing up my daughter in any arguement is a direct threat, anyone with a daughter want to say otherwise? I don't give a rats ass if he now wants to call it quit's, ain't going to happen, He's checking my Whois, what's next, watch my mail? Fuck that! He's got a hard on for Helmy and dragged me and my daughter into it, nobody puts a threat anywhere near my daughter!
think about that
Old 01-31-2007, 10:30 PM   #170
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
yer daughter has nothing to do with it cept that I recognize you have a family and that I really don't want to fuck with yur life...apparently you dont get it...sorry I tried to be nice and let you save face....maybe you reconsider....its a limited time offer
so why did you bring her up? Face it your over the line, your a low life.
think about that
Old 01-31-2007, 10:31 PM   #171
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
Bringing up my daughter in any arguement is a direct threat, anyone with a daughter want to say otherwise? I don't give a rats ass if he now wants to call it quit's, ain't going to happen, He's checking my Whois, what's next, watch my mail? Fuck that! He's got a hard on for Helmy and dragged me and my daughter into it, nobody puts a threat anywhere near my daughter!
Dude your out of control ,he didnt threaten your kid,He was saying grow up you got a kid. You got dragged in because you opened your mouth and thought you were going to have some fun.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:34 PM   #172
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony404 View Post
Dude your out of control ,he didnt threaten your kid,He was saying grow up you got a kid. You got dragged in because you opened your mouth and thought you were going to have some fun.
what do you call it when your argueing with someone and they bring up your kid, it's a threat, period!
think about that
Old 01-31-2007, 10:36 PM   #173
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
vendzilla, you are blowing this so far out of proportion man

mike was saying that BECAUSE you have a daughter and family he wants to let it all go

you are really going off the deep end man
Jace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 10:37 PM   #174
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
what do you call it when your argueing with someone and they bring up your kid, it's a threat, period!
No it wasnt he was willing to stop, your making yourself look very silly
Old 01-31-2007, 10:37 PM   #175
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
Quote:
he basically said that you have a daughter, he didn't insult her or drag her into the argument, he just stated you had a daughter...LOL
Jace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 10:44 PM   #176
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
I dont want this to get more personal, you got a kid....

what part of this threat don't you people understand?, I mean what happens if he gets MORE personal?
think about that
Old 01-31-2007, 10:46 PM   #177
mikesouth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I dont want this to get more personal, you got a kid....

what part of this threat don't you people understand?, I mean what happens if he gets MORE personal?
You are way off base on that...yer a family man dude....Im showing some compassion here based on that fact...dont make me regret it...let it go man

Old 01-31-2007, 10:47 PM   #178
Nismo
Confirmed User

Vendzilla, it was blatantly obvious that he mentioned that you have a kid to make you realize you need to act more mature. And maybe he's right.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:48 PM   #179
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
You are way off base on that...yer a family man dude....Im showing some compassion here based on that fact...dont make me regret it...let it go man
it was way too late for that when you added my daughter to the arguement and checked my whois, don't worry, we'll meet.
think about that
Old 01-31-2007, 10:52 PM   #180
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
it was way too late for that when you added my daughter to the arguement and checked my whois, don't worry, we'll meet.
Man how can you have the balls when you spoke about opening him up and showing pics of you with guns are you fucking kidding? How does a publicly traded company let this man represent them ?
Old 01-31-2007, 11:11 PM   #181
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Man how can you have the balls when you spoke about opening him up and showing pics of you with guns are you fucking kidding? How does a publicly traded company let this man represent them ?
this has nothing to do with you, He wanted to get Alec's attention, so he attacked Stephen and myself on his blog to get at Alec, well all that finally paid off, except for one problem, I'm still pissed, he still has a statement on his blog calling me a pussy and a dirt bag and now he added my daughter to this arguement, I CAN'T FORGIVE THAT
think about that
Old 01-31-2007, 11:17 PM   #182
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
this has nothing to do with you, He wanted to get Alec's attention, so he attacked Stephen and myself on his blog to get at Alec, well all that finally paid off, except for one problem, I'm still pissed, he still has a statement on his blog calling me a pussy and a dirt bag and now he added my daughter to this arguement, I CAN'T FORGIVE THAT
It had nothing to do with you , you started fucking with him on the first thread about Alec on the other place. It was for alec the thread not you but you thought you had the upper hand and you clearly didnt on the other board where you feel like your king. I said I was sorry to you and you decided instead of being a gentleman you want to show me the guns you had and how you crack heads.You havent acted like a standup guy exactly threatening and make shit that you know as well as everyone else didnt mean that. He was telling you to growup you have a family set a grown up example for christs sake.

Last edited by tony299; 01-31-2007 at 11:19 PM..
Old 01-31-2007, 11:21 PM   #183
DeanCapture
Haters & Trolls SUCK!

Industry Role:
Quote:
......he still has a statement on his blog calling me a pussy and a dirt bag and now he added my daughter to this arguement, I CAN'T FORGIVE THAT
Zilla - you didn't call Mike any names? You didn't threaten him? You didn't post pictures of yourself with your gun? You've lowered yourself to his level now haven't you? You locked a thread on the other board because you were tired of arguing with Mike and then you turned around and started another one. I can't believe that you let Mike get under your skin like that man. He's a masterful manipulator and you fell for it
Old 01-31-2007, 11:23 PM   #184
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Dean Skin is a great book thanks for telling me about it
Old 01-31-2007, 11:24 PM   #185
Mr. Jim
Confirmed User

Keg's dry...
Mr. Jim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 11:28 PM   #186
DeanCapture
Haters & Trolls SUCK!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Dean Skin is a great book thanks for telling me about it
Hey Tony - glad you liked that book. It's a great book for people who are serious about people photography - I learned quite a bit from it!
Old 01-31-2007, 11:36 PM   #187
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Zilla - you didn't call Mike any names? You didn't threaten him? You didn't post pictures of yourself with your gun? You've lowered yourself to his level now haven't you? You locked a thread on the other board because you were tired of arguing with Mike and then you turned around and started another one. I can't believe that you let Mike get under your skin like that man. He's a masterful manipulator and you fell for it
I'm sorry, where does it say here where it's ok to add my daughter to the arguement? Fuck Him!
think about that
Old 01-31-2007, 11:38 PM   #188
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
I'm sorry, where does it say here where it's ok to add my daughter to the arguement? Fuck Him!
He didnt add her,he wanted to let it go. God let it go
Old 01-31-2007, 11:41 PM   #189
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
You locked a thread on the other board because you were tired of arguing with Mike
the thread was locked down because he hotlinked pictures off the thread for his blog, I won't let people make others take down pics because he pulls something like that
think about that
Old 01-31-2007, 11:43 PM   #190
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
He didnt add her,he wanted to let it go. God let it go
I don't think you understand, I dont back down, I don't forgive when it comes to my daughter
think about that
Old 01-31-2007, 11:46 PM   #191
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
I don't think you understand, I dont back down, I don't forgive when it comes to my daughter
It had nothing to do with your daughter, your looking for a excuse to keep this going because you handled this so badly. Its very transparent and everyone sees it.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:46 PM   #192
sextoyking
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
It had nothing to do with you , you started fucking with him on the first thread about Alec on the other place. It was for alec the thread not you but you thought you had the upper hand and you clearly didnt on the other board where you feel like your king. I said I was sorry to you and you decided instead of being a gentleman you want to show me the guns you had and how you crack heads.You havent acted like a standup guy exactly threatening and make shit that you know as well as everyone else didnt mean that. He was telling you to growup you have a family set a grown up example for christs sake.

Crack heads - an old outta shape X Squid - please it wasn't like he was navy special ops or seals..

He's just an old man talking shit... I don't know why wouldn't want to meet him anyways, nothing to worry about there.

I just read the other board for a sec, Damm Squid you would post similar things on 2 different boards....

Grow up man and get some control over your feelings / emotions.
sextoyking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 11:51 PM   #193
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
It had nothing to do with your daughter, your looking for a excuse to keep this going because you handled this so badly. Its very transparent and everyone sees it.
If it has nothing to do with her, why did he mention it?
think about that
Old 01-31-2007, 11:57 PM   #194
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Well, as an outsider, I took it as, you are an adult, a parent, and perhaps you should slow down and act like one.

But that is just me.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 11:57 PM   #195
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
Because he knows if this keeps getting bigger it could cost you your job and you having a family he didnt want that to happen. You really dont have a idea who you are fucking with.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:58 PM   #196
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
everyone is saying I should let this go, I'm just answering everyone
here's the facts right now
it still says
I have news for you Vendzilla yer a fucking pussy and lowlife dirtbag
on his blog
why did he mention my kid in this thread? why would anyone your argueing bring that up? and why would he bring up looking at my whois in the next post?
You guys are defending that? that's cool, I don't really care.
think about that
Old 02-01-2007, 12:00 AM   #197
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
it still says
on his blog
why did he mention my kid in this thread? why would anyone your argueing bring that up? and why would he bring up looking at my whois in the next post?
You kept threatening him are you fucking kidding.Some nut is showing pics of himself with guns and threatens to open you up and you wouldnt want to find out who this nut is ??????? You know better
Old 02-01-2007, 12:01 AM   #198
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
it still says
on his blog
read two above I explained it to you
Old 02-01-2007, 12:01 AM   #199
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
Quote:
it still says
on his blog
um..duh...it has been explained to you like 5 times now

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
Well, as an outsider, I took it as, you are an adult, a parent, and perhaps you should slow down and act like one.

But that is just me.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:09 AM   #200
DeanCapture
Haters & Trolls SUCK!

Industry Role:
Jeeez - Zilla forgive me but your starting to remind me of Donny and his last few days here. He made an absolute ass of himself and you are quickly approaching that status IMO. I hope you get some control over your emotions before this thing REALLY gets out of hand. Good luck man!

Mike is just sitting back laughing at you because he manipulated you and you took it line, hook and sinker. He's got you right where he wants you and you can't stand it. You could have just put him on ignore and went on about your life but instead....you stepped in the ring with him. As a moderator you should have taken the high road but you took the low road, took the bait and lost this round.

I wish you the best man!

Last edited by DeanCapture; 02-01-2007 at 12:10 AM..
Post New Thread Closed Thread
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >