Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 03-05-2007, 10:35 PM   #1
Gaybucks
Confirmed User

Call, ICQ or email 3 friends in the biz and ask them to email to oppose .xxx

If everyone who reads this board could contact just three people they know in the industry and ask each person to send a short email (and to ask three of their friends to do the same) we would have thousands of emails hitting ICANN right now.

Likewise, if you post on any other industry-related boards, please take two minutes and make a posting there. If you need a simple description to post and don't have one, just borrow from one of the threads here or ask and I or someone will post a simple description of the issue that you can use.

This isn't rocket science, it doesn't take more than five minutes of anyone's time.

Just cover these points

Your name
Your company name
The fact that you are in the industry and oppose .xxx
You are authorized to speak for the company on this issue
(if you want) reasons why you're opposed and how everyone you know is opposed.

send to [email protected]
Wait for the confirming email and respond and confirm.

There are lots of emails coming in now from the industry. If we keep the heat up over the next 4 days, it will definitely have an impact on ICANN.
Gaybucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 10:37 AM   #2
anal sex

Is this still valid? I think I have heard that it was not approved? Am I right?
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >