Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 04-23-2007, 06:13 AM   #1
Angelo22
Writer

Industry Role:
Jim Morrison is alive!!!! (PIC!)

Oh yes, he lives in every Doors CD and cassette in the world!

Anyway, who listens to them in here?

And contact me if you need high quality translating and writing work done - angelo22 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Angelo22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 06:17 AM   #2
Twisted Dave
Confirmed User

wtf

:P lol

No. They're boring....

Custom Cartoon Mascots - ICQ: 243355699, Email: [email protected] or Click Sig - 15% referrals. Send me clients, make money!
Twisted Dave is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 06:18 AM   #3
TBrown
Confirmed User

is that supposed to be funny ?

mcbrown
TBrown is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 06:20 AM   #4
Angelo22
Writer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adpayoutbrown View Post
is that supposed to be funny ?
it's what people call a question =)

And contact me if you need high quality translating and writing work done - angelo22 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Angelo22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:09 AM   #5
Sarah_Jayne
Now with more Jayne

Industry Role:
There is a singer called James Morrison over here who does wuss rock and I always wonder who thought it was a good idea to use that name.
Sarah_Jayne is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:21 AM   #6
mardigras
Bon temps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah_MaxCash View Post
There is a singer called James Morrison over here who does wuss rock and I always wonder who thought it was a good idea to use that name.
Is that his real name?
Old 04-23-2007, 07:23 AM   #7
BoardiesBitch
Confirmed User

the best band ever! (at least for me...)
BoardiesBitch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:24 AM   #8
Mr. Manson
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo22 View Post
Oh yes, he lives in every Doors CD and cassette in the world!

Anyway, who listens to them in here?
He rocks, I love his music
Mr. Manson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:29 AM   #9
TG Rebecca
Confirmed User

i like the doors, i used to listen to them all the time a few years back. not so much anymore but i still like them. i guess i just go through phases.

Email: [email protected]
TG Rebecca is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:29 AM   #10
Sarah_Jayne
Now with more Jayne

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mardigras View Post
Is that his real name?
I am guessing so ..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_M...n_%28singer%29

I never hear anybody over here commenting on how his name is just a bit familiar.
Sarah_Jayne is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:46 AM   #11
shoeaholicanon
Confirmed User

ahh he's not alive
and yeah i like it.
shoeaholicanon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:56 AM   #12
tenderobject
Need Designs? 312352846

Industry Role:
i have their 45s..

NEED DESIGNS?!?
tenderobject is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:58 AM   #13
Big_D
CRAZY MOFUKKA

Industry Role:
great poet
Big_D is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >