Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 06-11-2007, 04:28 PM   #1
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
Letter from JayManCash...so....which "popular third party processor" is it? hehe

inquiring minds want to know

Quote:
Important Payout Update
Dear Valued jaYManCash Affiliates,

This letter is to inform you all that due to circumstances beyond our control, our primary banking institution, Fifth Third Bank, has notified us that they are closing our business checking accounts.

We have been given until June 29th , 2007, to conclude any company related business transactions. This means that if you receive a paper check from Third Pentacle, LLC. (jaYManCash), you must have that check processed by your bank BEFORE the 29th of June in order for it to clear our account.

We understand that this may be an inconvenience to some of you, and apologize for that. We also want to assure you that Third Pentacle, LLC. Is in no way in financial or operational trouble, that this problem is as a result of our banking relationship with a popular online third party payment processor that has recently come under fire for various infractions of state and federal trade laws.

Anticipating this problem may lead to where we are now, Third Pentacle, LLC. Has been taking steps for the last two months to move our banking needs and resources to another institution, and have been welcomed with open arms. The new bank we are with has more features and support which will overall improve our service to all of you, our valued affiliates.

If any of you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us directly through email using [email protected]. If you do not cash your check BEFORE the cut-off date you will need to contact our Accounting department immediately for arrangements.

Respectfully,

jaYManCash

Third Pentacle, LLC.
Jace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:30 PM   #2
shermo

Hmmm...VERY interesting. I'd like to know which processor it is myself.
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:30 PM   #3
pocketkangaroo
Confirmed User

How would their problems affect you?
pocketkangaroo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:43 PM   #4
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketkangaroo View Post
I guess you did not read the letter
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:43 PM   #5
newbreed
Confirmed User

Stand by for the official word from 3xTom, coming in....

Loryn ‎(3:16 PM):
I love it, just as long as we keep the bedroom door closed from all ears then we can have throw down hard core sex that makes us money haha
fuck it we can have sex on money never did that before
newbreed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:46 PM   #6
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketkangaroo View Post
not the sharpest knife in the drawer are ya?
Jace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:50 PM   #7
pocketkangaroo
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace View Post
not the sharpest knife in the drawer are ya?
Sorry, I completely misread the thing.
pocketkangaroo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:54 PM   #8
3xTom
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Ok here we go...

all i will say is one word as to why our bank decided NOT to do business with us anymore...

epassporte....

Sorry folks we have been working franticly to make sure all checks are cleared but thats up to you we got the bank to leave that account open till june 29th so please attempt to get your check to clear before that date and all will be fine. If there is no way you can get your checks to clear before that date PLEASE let us know ASAP and we will issue you a replacement from our new bank...

thanks
tom

Last edited by 3xTom; 06-11-2007 at 04:57 PM..
3xTom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:56 PM   #9
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xTom View Post
Ok here we go...

all i will say is one word as to why our bank decided NOT to do business with us anymore...

epassporte....
why am I not surprised?
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:57 PM   #10
rowan
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xTom View Post
epassporte....
That wasn't hard to guess.
rowan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:01 PM   #11
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Jayman, as you know I am from Cincy and I also banked with 5/3 Bank for 10 years (several businesses) with out a single problem or bounced check.

Without warning they closed ALL my accounts, including all personal accounts with them.

At least they are giving you time to wrap things up. They created a fucking mess for me and my business.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:02 PM   #12
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
I figured it was epassporte, but just wanted to make sure

I personally have banned epassporte across all my businesses, it just isn't worth the hassle anymore

I will no longer accept or send epassporte
Old 06-11-2007, 05:03 PM   #13
munki
Do Fun Shit.

Industry Role:
teh epassportes strickes again?

I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” -Oscar Wilde
munki is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:03 PM   #14
newbreed
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyWhiteBoy View Post
Jayman, as you know I am from Cincy and I also banked with 5/3 Bank for 10 years (several businesses) with out a single problem or bounced check.

Without warning they closed ALL my accounts, including all personal accounts with them.

At least they are giving you time to wrap things up. They created a fucking mess for me and my business.

Luckily our accounting department is very level headed and patient, Tracy has been busting her ass for weeks trying to sort through all of this and make sure everyone is taken care of in a timely manner.

5/3 can blow a goat too

Loryn ‎(3:16 PM):
I love it, just as long as we keep the bedroom door closed from all ears then we can have throw down hard core sex that makes us money haha
fuck it we can have sex on money never did that before
newbreed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:05 PM   #15
munki
Do Fun Shit.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace View Post
I figured it was epassporte, but just wanted to make sure

I personally have banned epassporte across all my businesses, it just isn't worth the hassle anymore

I will no longer accept or send epassporte
Same boat...

I was dieing to allow epassporte payments for our affiliates actually... and the hoops they wanted us to jump through, compounded with the constant problems and concerns I here about, and now added occurences like what jayman and co. are going through... why the fuck would I set myself up for that catastrophe in waiting...

So what's the epassporte replacement now? Checks, Wires... done. But online payment system, who can we trust?

I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” -Oscar Wilde
munki is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:06 PM   #16
pocketkangaroo
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyWhiteBoy View Post

Was yours closed for Epass as well?
Old 06-11-2007, 05:10 PM   #17
chupacabra
Confirmed User

fucking epassporte... their cavalier playing in the gambling arena puts all of their adult customers are undue risk, personally i hope they end up being raided by the feds for multiple RICO charges after all the damage and headaches they have caused over on our side.

but wait, wheres sleazy? i thought he cleared all this up already... anyone who dares to question epassportes actions is an idiot, right sleazy? you fuck off too "bro"..
Old 06-11-2007, 05:15 PM   #18
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
hmmm . . . just crossed my mind. We use Fifth Third, and accept the epass credit card. I wonder if this is going to work its way to us as well.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:17 PM   #19
p1mpdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
Luckily our accounting department is very level headed and patient, Tracy has been busting her ass for weeks trying to sort through all of this and make sure everyone is taken care of in a timely manner.

5/3 can blow a goat too
hey scumbag ever plan to pay jason back for the money he loaned to yo in good faith that you would pay it back?

you are a true piece of shit. you deserve everything you get in life. i really mean that Bill.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:23 PM   #20
lelahosting
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
hmmm . . . just crossed my mind. We use Fifth Third, and accept the epass credit card. I wonder if this is going to work its way to us as well.
Unless your merchant processor is Fifth Third you will not have to deal with them about that as they will just see settlements from your credit card processor.

You may want to check with your processor as far as accepting virtual visa from epassporte but I doubt that will be an issue for you. It doesnt hurt to check though.

Your website always needs to be accessible
We accept AMEX/Discover/MC/Visa/Paypal/MB/Epass
[email protected]
lelahosting is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 11:32 PM   #21
DS250

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbreed View Post

5/3 can blow a goat too
how about paying your affiliates you scamming thief piece of shit do you steal from everyone you deal with? nice to know jaymancash supports thiefs and scammers why dont you tell us all another story about the stupid contyent whore stealing the money noone believes that you weren't running the program you are the thief and now it seems you stole from epic cash too very nice pimpdogg i take back what i said about you in previous
DS250 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 11:53 PM   #22
p1mpdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DS250 View Post
how about paying your affiliates you scamming thief piece of shit do you steal from everyone you deal with? nice to know jaymancash supports thiefs and scammers why dont you tell us all another story about the stupid contyent whore stealing the money noone believes that you weren't running the program you are the thief and now it seems you stole from epic cash too very nice pimpdogg i take back what i said about you in previous
wow, Bill fucked yet anopther person?

100 bucks he wont post here.
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >