Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 06-14-2007, 10:41 AM   #1
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Ambush Interview #107 Twinkley

Ambush Interview is an information biography interview service giving webmasters profiles on the characters behind the scenes in Online Adult from a variety of backgrounds. Please visit our archive for other interviews on GFY with major Adult Industry Players. This ambush was written by Rochard. Thank you Roc!

107 Twinkley

After five years with YNOT, running her own radio show, and now leading the sales department at Trafficdude, Twinkley has a unique perspective on our industry. Bursting with personality, Danielle is well known for all night partying, crazy antics, loosing her stuff and loosing her mind.

1) For years there have been rumors floating around about you and an improper relationship with a goat. Can you please explain what really happened that fateful night in Jamaica?

2) Your mother has a burning desire to attend an adult convention. Why won't you bring her to one of the shows?

3) You have recently lost a lot of weight and look great. Was your recent weight loss an attempt to get your lesser half to slip a ring on your finger or do you feel pressure from within the industry to slim down?

4) On "Pillow Talk" you entertained us with stories about getting a college education while working full time in the adult industry. Were you thinking at that time you would be leaving the adult industry? What benefit has your college education been to you since graduating?

5) YNOT was your bread and butter - at what point did you realize you wanted to leave?

6) How often now do you get asked to be content?

7) You've spent a lot of time with Sweetums at conventions, and more often than not the two of you have roomed together. Have you ever had a lesbian encounter at a convention and not told anyone?

8) How did the name twinkley come about?

9) Your cats are rather large and it's rumored that they have eaten local dogs. Why are your cats so big?

10) Have you ever flashed anyone at a convention?

11) How often do you play final fantasy online or wii when you should be working during the day?

12) Now that you are with trafficdude and have an expense account, have you considered spending any cash on yourself?

13) It seems that radio shows for our industry have fallen by the wayside. Are there any future plans to breathe life into "Pillow Talk". If not, why not?

14) You seemed to have shown a lot of interest in YNOT Bob when you first met him. Have you ever had feelings for him or a secret crush?

15) When are you going to marry that programmer dude you've been with forever?

16) What is your strange obsession with other people's feet?

17) What was the rudest thing to happen to you at a convention by a webmaster?

18) There are some strange people in our industry who collect odd things. How many music boxes do you have?

19) Have you ever taken a romantic walk with another woman while on a quest to find a bottle of jager?

20) Now that you are at trafficdude and have your own personal sales team, do you ever take advantage of them now that your in charge?

21) Is it true you once removed the scrotum of a negligent advertiser at a show for not paying a 6 month past due invoice?

22) If you were to consider being content, what category would suit you best?

23) How difficult is it for a girl to be taken seriously in this industry as a sales person?

24) Who has helped you to continue learning and progressing throughout your career in adult?

25) What is the most annoying behavior you have found when doing business with webmasters?

26) What really happened that you left YNOT, did it have anything to do with the shake up at the top?

27) Who do you look up to the industry?

28) Have you ever considered having sex with anyone in the industry?

29) Has anyone ever shocked you the first time you met them, but turned out to be a good friend later on?

30) What is the most annoying behavior you have found when doing business with webmasters?

31) What were some of your favorite moments from your years of doing the Pillow Talk radio shows?

32) Have you ever showed up to a show only to discover your luggage is missing? What did you have to do to get through the show?

33) How in the world did you end up working in the adult industry?

34) Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? the industry?

Pics of Twinkly can be Found on FUBAR

Now read without the word dog.

Last edited by Eric; 06-14-2007 at 11:03 AM..
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:42 AM   #2
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Great choice

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:42 AM   #3
seeric

Industry Role:
Yey! It finally worked. Jfkeeezy beat me to the punch. Sleazy = Mad Viewsssssss.
seeric is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:43 AM   #4
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:

JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:45 AM   #5
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1R3K View Post
Yey! It finally worked. Jfkeeezy beat me to the punch. Sleazy = Mad Viewsssssss.
luck of the draw

Old 06-14-2007, 10:46 AM   #6
GAYLORD ANDRE CARL
So Fucking Banned

Awesome I Have Been Waiting For An Inverteuiw By Twinkle Forever Thanks! If Anybody Wants To Do Some Business By The Way Hit Me Up Or Pm Me $$
GAYLORD ANDRE CARL is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:48 AM   #7
SteveLightspeed
Confirmed User

35) Have you ever sold left over noodles for $100?
Old 06-14-2007, 10:48 AM   #8
StuartD
Sofa King Band

Twinkley is the best at pillow talk, and I don't just mean her radio show
StuartD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:51 AM   #9
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
honeslty - she's soo classy and intelligent and sexy now that I just wana smooze her and woo her for hours, and then fuck the living snot out of her all night long.

too much info?

Now read without the word dog.
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:52 AM   #10
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:

Old 06-14-2007, 10:53 AM   #11
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream View Post
honeslty - she's soo classy and intelligent and sexy now that I just wana smooze her and woo her for hours, and then fuck the living snot out of her all night long.

too much info?
BASTARD Stop Ruining my wet Dream, its supposed to be ME with her all night long

Old 06-14-2007, 10:54 AM   #12
ronaldo
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream View Post
too much info?
Just the last part.
ronaldo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:56 AM   #13
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:

Old 06-14-2007, 10:59 AM   #14
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
I want to hear the true story about the party goat. I've heard rumors about this for years but never really heard the story.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:01 AM   #15
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:

Old 06-14-2007, 11:05 AM   #16
martinsc
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
i love them... the ambush interviews...
Old 06-14-2007, 11:08 AM   #17
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:

Old 06-14-2007, 11:09 AM   #18
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:

Old 06-14-2007, 11:12 AM   #19
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:17 AM   #20
twinkley
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
WOOOHOOO!

Ambushed! I love it! Thanks for uhhh bringing all my best (and worst) moments out there hahahaha

Alright ... so lets get this party started - RIGHT FROM THE TOP!

1) For years there have been rumors floating around about you and an improper relationship with a goat. Can you please explain what really happened that fateful night in Jamaica?

I believe someone has me confused in this story with a Mr. SEGURU (perhaps too much of that lovely cake they serve in Negril?) - I had to put a stop to that particular Jamaican love affair when hotel management
brought up concerns with health issues and livestock in the hotel at the time ... I won't spoil it with too many details, but lets just say that Gu and company were VERY close with that goat, and it was a teary goodbye when the goat went back to the mountain

More to come!

twinkley

twinkley is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:18 AM   #21
MeganS
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
This is going to be awesome!! Great pick!!

xoxo,
Megan
MeganS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:22 AM   #22
TheLegacy
I'm Bi-sexy

Industry Role:
twinkley has been a sister to me for years and I love her dearly - no one more deserving to have the spotlight put on her than the twinkster. All my love dearest - see you soon

TheLegacy and SheDevil

RobertWarrenSEO.com
TheLegacy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:25 AM   #23
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkley View Post
WOOOHOOO!

Ambushed! I love it! Thanks for uhhh bringing all my best (and worst) moments out there hahahaha

Alright ... so lets get this party started - RIGHT FROM THE TOP!

I believe someone has me confused in this story with a Mr. SEGURU (perhaps too much of that lovely cake they serve in Negril?) - I had to put a stop to that particular Jamaican love affair when hotel management
brought up concerns with health issues and livestock in the hotel at the time ... I won't spoil it with too many details, but lets just say that Gu and company were VERY close with that goat, and it was a teary goodbye when the goat went back to the mountain

More to come!

twinkley
What was in the cake?

You had a goat in a hotel? Why?

Did SEGURU bond with the goat?

Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:25 AM   #24
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
AHHHHHHHHH Jamaica

Old 06-14-2007, 11:27 AM   #25
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:

Old 06-14-2007, 11:27 AM   #26
g$$$
Confirmed User

sounds like one cool chick!! congrats and bump!
g$$$ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:30 AM   #27
nico-t
emperor of my world

I cant wait for the interesting questions of funny stuff that happened at broventions! Sleazy you are an elite stand up guy!
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:32 AM   #28
Dwreck
Confirmed User

Twinkley is amazing person to work with. She helped me get my confidence up doing radio shows and help me pull together 50 drunk webmasters for a Tour of a aircraft carrier in San Diego. That says alot!

Her bubbly personality and honesty are my favorite traits of hers.
Dwreck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:43 AM   #29
modF
Confirmed User

Yey Twinkley, this one is going to be fun.

I do things
modF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:44 AM   #30
twinkley
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
What was in the cake?

You had a goat in a hotel? Why?

Did SEGURU bond with the goat?
What was in the cake?? You would have to ask the Jamaicans that ... all i know is it made us all act *very* funny ... perhaps a jelly belly? hehe

*I* didn't have a goat in the hotel ... it was love at first bleat with Gu and the Goat ... I just tried to stay outta the way ... what can ya do? love is a many splendor thing so I hear ...

"Bond" hahahahaa hmmm good use of wording there ... im not sure exactly how Gu "bonded" with the goat, but I do know the hotel management was not pleased at his choice of affection LOL

twinkley

twinkley is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:50 AM   #31
Evil Chris
OG

Industry Role:
Twinkley I won't say anything about those trips to Jamaica a long time ago.
I probably remember less than you do anyway. hahaha

It PAYZE to post on GFY

chris at payze.com | Skype chriswrp
Evil Chris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:12 PM   #32
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:

Old 06-14-2007, 12:33 PM   #33
punker barbie
Meow Meow!!!

Industry Role:
Dayum Sleazydream brought out the A game. Great questions :P

Co-Branded White-Labels Now Available
punker barbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:34 PM   #34
Elli
Reach for those stars!

Industry Role:
Wait, have we met?

Awesome choice for an ambush!! I can't wait to read this one!

Twinkley it is Always a pleasure chatting with you at the shows!
Elli is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:45 PM   #35
B O B
Confirmed User

Twinkley is one of not only the best people in Adult Internet, but one of the best people on the planet...

I will always enjoy the times I have spent with her.
SoloConverts.com is now LIVE! 8 kick ass exclusive sites, weekly payouts, secure 3rd party billing, 60/40 revshare - PPS by request, tons of promo tools and much more! Sign up today at SoloConverts.com
Contact me today for anything you need!
[email protected]

B O B is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:53 PM   #36
corvette
Confirmed User

great interview
Old 06-14-2007, 12:56 PM   #37
Jman
Special Ops Consultant

Industry Role:
Awesome Choice for and Ambush Scott. Twinkley is a great women that I had the chance to get to know well in Pheonix.

Noooiiiicccee!!!
email: [email protected]
TG: @jman1216
Jman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:03 PM   #38
Joe BrainCash
Confirmed User

Twinkley is one of my favorite person in this industry! It's always great seeing you and TrafficDude is a lucky company to have you aboard.

I can't wait to read the rest of your answers...

Joe BrainCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:39 PM   #39
tdude
Confirmed User

Twinkley rocks! Tony and I are here to serve her needs as her knowledge and abilities are vital to our biz.

Bump for our awesome sales director!

Advertising sales: http://www.trafficdude.com

Paid inclusion and Search Marketing: http://www.trafficdude.com/search
tdude is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:42 PM   #40
Violetta
Affiliate

ey.... been a long time!
Old 06-14-2007, 01:42 PM   #41
Peaches
Old broad

"No good can come from de goat........"

Twinkley's looking great!!
Peaches is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:58 PM   #42
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Glad to see the Ambush Interview's back !!
Old 06-14-2007, 02:26 PM   #43
LAJ
Gingerific

Industry Role:
Twinkley has kept my sanity on many an occasion. The chick rocks.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:28 PM   #44
B O B
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK View Post
this was a GREAT day!
SoloConverts.com is now LIVE! 8 kick ass exclusive sites, weekly payouts, secure 3rd party billing, 60/40 revshare - PPS by request, tons of promo tools and much more! Sign up today at SoloConverts.com
Contact me today for anything you need!
[email protected]

B O B is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:39 PM   #45
Michaelious
Confirmed User

Great questions, very nice.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:44 PM   #46
twinkley
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Elli - Aahahahahaha no no ... I don't think we have ... would anyone like to introduce us???

PAT!!! YAY! Yer one of my favoritest people tooo!!!!

Derek - oh man, I had the BEST TIME doin that with you in San Diego!! I just *carefully* packed away my WCC shirt and boy did THAT bring back memories!!

Alright .. this time around ya'll get a 2fer! Since someone didn't do ALL their homework hehehe

2) Your mother has a burning desire to attend an adult convention. Why won't you bring her to one of the shows?

Actually, the first picture above is of me and my (very proud and excited) parents at Cybernet Expo this year in Tampa Now all I hear is "why wasn't rochard there?? we know you looooove him!" My parents are the absolute best, and have been extremely supportive of me in the industry. Why didn't i take them before this?? Well, some lines just arent meant to be crossed LOL - would you take YOUR parents to a big show?

3) You have recently lost a lot of weight and look great. Was your recent weight loss an attempt to get your lesser half to slip a ring on your finger or do you feel pressure from within the industry to slim down?

No No No and No. hahahaha - Most people who know me well know that i am adamantly NOT about getting married any time soon LOL. Also, I have been many different sizes since entering the biz, and no matter what size I was, I always had a group of people who loved and respected me whether i was mootastic or fit and slim Altho, being fit in this industry as a woman *is* a big plus hehe

twinkley

Old 06-14-2007, 02:45 PM   #47
twinkley
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
(Just to tell ya how balls-to-the-wall busy these guys are keeping me ... i had that written out an HOUR ago, got taken in by the phone, and just realized i hadn't hit send!!)

I LOVE THIS INDUSTRY!

twinkley

Old 06-14-2007, 02:47 PM   #48
Xenophage

Industry Role:
Wooohooo Ambushes are back
Xenophage is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:47 PM   #49
twinkley
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Oh yeah - and nice pic bob - of my big white ASS LOL

Old 06-14-2007, 02:49 PM   #50
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkley View Post
Elli - Aahahahahaha no no ... I don't think we have ... would anyone like to introduce us???

PAT!!! YAY! Yer one of my favoritest people tooo!!!!

Derek - oh man, I had the BEST TIME doin that with you in San Diego!! I just *carefully* packed away my WCC shirt and boy did THAT bring back memories!!

Alright .. this time around ya'll get a 2fer! Since someone didn't do ALL their homework hehehe

Actually, the first picture above is of me and my (very proud and excited) parents at Cybernet Expo this year in Tampa Now all I hear is "why wasn't rochard there?? we know you looooove him!" My parents are the absolute best, and have been extremely supportive of me in the industry. Why didn't i take them before this?? Well, some lines just arent meant to be crossed LOL - would you take YOUR parents to a big show?

No No No and No. hahahaha - Most people who know me well know that i am adamantly NOT about getting married any time soon LOL. Also, I have been many different sizes since entering the biz, and no matter what size I was, I always had a group of people who loved and respected me whether i was mootastic or fit and slim Altho, being fit in this industry as a woman *is* a big plus hehe

twinkley
See, I didn't know either of these two items.

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >