Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-02-2007, 03:48 PM   #1
Snake Doctor
I'm Lenny2 Bitch

:stop So I called the FBI today to talk about 2257

I called and told them that I was a secondary producer and I wanted some clarification about what would be required of me should they decide to come and do an inspection.

After being transferred several times I finally got to talk to a member of the inspection team and he was actually very helpful and courteous.

Here's the killer part, I recorded the call. In case their requirements magically change once they show up and see my records, I have a record of our conversation.

Anyone who's interested in hearing the answers to my questions or just wants a copy of this for their records like I have, I uploaded the file here.
http://www.amateurcleavage.com/gfy/fbi_2257.mp3
Snake Doctor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:52 PM   #2
Scootermuze
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenny2 View Post
Here's the killer part, I recorded the call. In case their requirements magically change once they show up and see my records, I have a record of our conversation.
Just so you live in a 1 party state where you don't have to inform the other end that they are being recorded.. Otherwise, using it to defend yourself... should the requirements change... would only make it worse for ya..
Scootermuze is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:52 PM   #3
DateDoc
Outside looking in.

Industry Role:
i hope you told him he was being recorded
Old 08-02-2007, 03:54 PM   #4
Libertine
sex dwarf

You bastard :\
Old 08-02-2007, 03:55 PM   #5
stevo
Confirmed User

Thanks, very educational!
stevo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:55 PM   #6
The Ghost
IslandDollars.com

Quote:
I called and told them that I was a secondary producer and I wanted some clarification about what would be required of me should they decide to come and do an inspection.

After being transferred several times I finally got to talk to a member of the inspection team and he was actually very helpful and courteous.

Anyone who's interested in hearing the answers to my questions or just wants a copy of this for their records like I have, I uploaded the file here.
I recommended everyone download this file for their archives too.
The Ghost is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:57 PM   #7
BoyAlley
So Fucking Gay

The RIAA is going to own your ass hardcore gay homosexual style for this.
BoyAlley is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:57 PM   #8
RawAlex
So Fucking Banned

For some reason, I smell a Rick roll.
RawAlex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:57 PM   #9
bausch
Confirmed User

Wow I really learned so much. You asked all the right questions. This will really help out. Thanx for posting!
bausch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:57 PM   #10
stickyfingerz
Doin fine

Industry Role:
Excellent questions. Some were slightly different than what they said in L.A. no?
stickyfingerz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:58 PM   #11
CyberHustler
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Yeah, his location says "The Big Easy" so I assume he lives in Louisiana which IS a one party consent state.

http://www.pimall.com/nais/n.recordlaw.html
CyberHustler is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:58 PM   #12
Young
Bland for life

Industry Role:
Uhm. Ya. Very educational.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:01 PM   #13
donborno
Confirmed User

He's got a very strange voice
donborno is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:02 PM   #14
Snake Doctor
I'm Lenny2 Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Hu$tler View Post
Yeah, his location says "The Big Easy" so I assume he lives in Louisiana which IS a one party consent state.

http://www.pimall.com/nais/n.recordlaw.html
Yep, and I'm sure they were recording it on their end also
Snake Doctor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:02 PM   #15
Pleasurepays
BANNED - SUPPORTING TUBES

Quote:

jesus dumb ass.. plan on being a target much?
Pleasurepays is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:03 PM   #16
Casa Nova
Confirmed User

Great post, thanks alot I just learned a ton.

Casa Nova is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:03 PM   #17
CyberHustler
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Yep, and I'm sure they were recording it on their end also
Yeah, Agent Rick is like that too. Always at least 3 steps ahead of ya.
CyberHustler is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:07 PM   #18
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasurepays View Post
jesus dumb ass.. plan on being a target much?
jesus idiot, listen to the recording? he did everything correctly for this type of situation
Jace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:10 PM   #19
Pleasurepays
BANNED - SUPPORTING TUBES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace View Post
jesus idiot, listen to the recording? he did everything correctly for this type of situation
i stand corrected

my apologies
Pleasurepays is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:11 PM   #20
fryer
Confirmed User

Nice song...

fryer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:19 PM   #21
Nikki_Licks
Confirmed User

nothing there but music.......
Old 08-02-2007, 04:28 PM   #22
Scootermuze
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki_Licks View Post
I didn't get it either til I listened to a little bit of it..
and only after I tossed in my reply..
Scootermuze is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:31 PM   #23
D
Confirmed User

It seems that the FBI agent was very concerned about you.

never knew they were so touchy-feely.

Old 08-02-2007, 04:36 PM   #24
Kevin Marx
Confirmed User

that whole story just for another Rick play????? WTF??? Why the R.A. obsessions???
Old 08-02-2007, 04:39 PM   #25
beemk
CLICK HERE

Industry Role:
hahhaha, got me
Old 08-02-2007, 04:40 PM   #26
stickyfingerz
Doin fine

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki_Licks View Post
Was just a bit of hold music at the beginning.
stickyfingerz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:44 PM   #27
Evil E
Confirmed User

You need to listen past the "hold music". Very useful infos there. Nicely done!

A girl once told me "Give me 8 inches and make it HURT".

So, I fucked her twice and hit her with a brick.
Evil E is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:48 PM   #28
Snake Doctor
I'm Lenny2 Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewon View Post
You need to listen past the "hold music". Very useful infos there. Nicely done!
Yeah I didn't have time to edit or anything, I wanted to get this out there right away so I uploaded the whole file.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:49 PM   #29
Orfeux
Confirmed User

nice song lol

orfeux @ gmail
Orfeux is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:53 PM   #30
Mr. Cool Ice
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
That put a trojan on my system!!!!!!!!
Mr. Cool Ice is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:57 PM   #31
RawAlex
So Fucking Banned

I smelled a Rick roll all the way back. Not funny, just pathetic.
RawAlex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:59 PM   #32
stickyfingerz
Doin fine

Industry Role:
People that dont play along with jokes suck.... Dig the fucking stick out of your asses.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:07 PM   #33
shermo

Roleeddddddddddddd!
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:11 PM   #34
commonsense
So Fucking Banned

Nice to see the Rick roll has made it to Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_roll
commonsense is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:13 PM   #35
gandalfuy
Confirmed User

did u tell him your were recording?
Old 08-02-2007, 05:18 PM   #36
GreyWolf
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawAlex View Post
I smelled a Rick roll all the way back. Not funny, just pathetic.
Yep - more bollocks to get attention.
GreyWolf is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:26 PM   #37
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
You got me. lol
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:28 PM   #38
ztik
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thats great information there. You may have just saved 5 eithiopians from dying of crabs
Old 08-02-2007, 05:29 PM   #39
Doctor Dre
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
OMG I'm fucking sick of this song !!!!!!!!!! ARGH
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:48 PM   #40
Ripshit
So Fucking Banned

thats incredible info thanks for the link
Ripshit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 06:51 PM   #41
dissipate
The Dirty Frenchman

Industry Role:
ommgzzzzz how insightfull
dissipate is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 07:01 PM   #42
geeknik
l337 h4x0r!#%

Industry Role:
Not like it's a surprise to anyone, but there's at least 1 FBI agent registered on this board.

The big surprise is that this person has a post count over 1,000.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:06 PM   #43
woj
<&(©¿©)&>

Industry Role:
nice
woj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 07:08 PM   #44
bausch
Confirmed User

OH SNAP YOU'RE ON LUKEISBACK

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM AT ITS BEST

http://www.lukeisback.com/bloglukeisback/index.php/
bausch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 07:30 PM   #45
aico
Moo Moo Cow

I only hear the hold music.
aico is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:01 PM   #46
Snake Doctor
I'm Lenny2 Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bausch View Post
OH SNAP YOU'RE ON LUKEISBACK

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM AT ITS BEST

http://www.lukeisback.com/bloglukeisback/index.php/
ZOMG, that's awesome
Old 08-02-2007, 08:02 PM   #47
Sveindt Beindt
Confirmed User

Wow
Sveindt Beindt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:05 PM   #48
Snake Doctor
I'm Lenny2 Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by aico View Post
I only hear the hold music.
I've been having some server issues today, it's possible that your download was cut off.

Try again, I think we've got the issue resolved.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:09 PM   #49
Andiz
Confirmed User

HAha this is a good one........damn you Rick Roll!
Andiz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:10 PM   #50
sonofsam
Too lazy to set a custom title

hahaha awesome rickroll
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >