Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-30-2007, 07:51 PM   #1
Chris
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
if you have a biz epass account read please

if you have a biz epass account can you please post here and let us know when the last time you had a wire go thru ....
Old 09-30-2007, 09:39 PM   #2
Diligent
Confirmed User

I really, really think they've got rogue employees...

I had that issue on my personal account before, I believe I got it sorted thanks to Michael O ('Keyser' at the time) as most else.

Wtf is wrong with them, especially their Wires and customer service?
To me, the company seems like... a brainchild of the top behind it, but with little to NO insight in how it's running at ground.

I just have this feeling there's an asshole or two at their groundlevel who 'skims' a few transactions here and there.

Diligent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 09:42 PM   #3
Diligent
Confirmed User

I really, really think they've got rogue employees...

I had that issue on my personal account before, I believe I got it sorted thanks to Michael O ('Keyser' at the time) as most else.
Wtf is wrong with them, especially their Wires and customer service?

To me, the company seems like... a brainchild of the top behind it, but with little to NO insight in how it's running at ground.

I just have this feeling there's an asshole or two at their groundlevel who 'skims' a few transactions here and there.

Diligent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:18 PM   #4
[ Nate ]
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
My epass is fucked up right now too. I can't send or receive. Dammit!
Old 09-30-2007, 11:38 PM   #5
mikesinner
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I've got 2k in there. I need to get it out tonight before someone steals it

My Best Sponsors MPl l Camsl CUMSHOTSl LESBIANSl FETISHl BJ RACESl TEEN BJl BSDMl VODl USE YOUR PC TO CURE CANCER
mikesinner is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:54 PM   #6
ztik
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
transfer it to paypal!
Old 10-01-2007, 12:25 AM   #7
DamageX
Marketing & Strategy

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztik View Post
transfer it to paypal!
And how do you suggest doing that?

If you don't do it, somebody else will - true story!
DamageX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 01:12 AM   #8
JamesK
hi

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamageX View Post
And how do you suggest doing that?
The ePassporte virtual card seems to work on PayPal nowadays.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:14 AM   #9
DamageX
Marketing & Strategy

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesK View Post
It hasn't been working with PayPal for weeks, unless epass grew a brain and implemented better security features instead of blocking the PayPal AVS requests. But I think that's just about as likely as a woman conceiving a child by getting fucked in the ass. Or even better, BoyAlley conceiving one.

DamageX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:58 AM   #10
KingK7
Confirmed User

3 weeks almost. One is still missing, sent almost 2 weeks ago.
KingK7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:58 AM   #11
The Usual Suspect
Confirmed User

We got the last wire in on the 13th of September, but haven't tried sending anything since then.
The Usual Suspect is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 03:04 PM   #12
KingK7
Confirmed User

bump....
Has ANYONE got any info on this situation?
KingK7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 03:22 PM   #13
thonglife
So Fucking Banned

thonglife is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 03:23 PM   #14
KingK7
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thonglife View Post
Old 10-01-2007, 03:37 PM   #15
Methodcash Rick
Confirmed User

Wire was sent 2 weeks ago to fund our affiliate payouts, still hasn't hit our Epass account..
Methodcash Rick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 03:45 PM   #16
cams2chat
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I sent a high $xx,xxx wire a week ago and hit the account in under 24 hours. I am changing to a new account (different bank) and conplelted form and sent $5000 to make sure that I could fund through new account..... went in in a little over 24 hours.

Today I did a batch payment of about 200 transfers and about 8 single transfers and all (except 1) went through fine. I have a rep on the business account I can contact if needed but rarely need to.

Both wires to fund the accounts came from major US banks Nevada accounts .....all seems fine here.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:58 PM   #17
rowan

The main problem I see is that many affiliates won't care about epass problems, they only care that their payment hasn't arrived... these sorts of delays could do some serious damage to a program's reputation for paying promptly.
rowan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:08 PM   #18
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cams2chat View Post
I sent a high $xx,xxx wire a week ago and hit the account in under 24 hours. I am changing to a new account (different bank) and conplelted form and sent $5000 to make sure that I could fund through new account..... went in in a little over 24 hours.

Today I did a batch payment of about 200 transfers and about 8 single transfers and all (except 1) went through fine. I have a rep on the business account I can contact if needed but rarely need to.

Both wires to fund the accounts came from major US banks Nevada accounts .....all seems fine here.
I'll second that; I did a wire late last week, and transfer was done in under 24 hours. Made a bunch of affiliate payments today with no problems.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:14 PM   #19
tASSy
Spread The Pink!

Quote:
It hasn't been working with PayPal for weeks, unless epass grew a brain and implemented better security features instead of blocking the PayPal AVS requests. But I think that's just about as likely as a woman conceiving a child by getting fucked in the ass. Or even better, BoyAlley conceiving one.
it works but it charges 3%...pain in the ass.

tassy*PINK
* ICQ ~ 318*097*066 *

tASSy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:19 PM   #20
dozey
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tASSy View Post

it works but it charges 3%...pain in the ass.
How exactly did you manage this? The last few times I've tried, PayPal charges, or perhaps authorizes $1 only to reject the transaction.
dozey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:23 PM   #21
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I actually over wired my account a while back and had to wire out money from epass. I was dealing with Pearl and the transaction was very smooth and quick.
Shap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:26 PM   #22
BradM
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowan View Post
The main problem I see is that many affiliates won't care about epass problems, they only care that their payment hasn't arrived... these sorts of delays could do some serious damage to a program's reputation for paying promptly.
Right, exactly.
BradM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:27 PM   #23
peterk
Confirmed User

Michael O will come back soon
Old 10-01-2007, 04:36 PM   #24
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowan View Post
The main problem I see is that many affiliates won't care about epass problems, they only care that their payment hasn't arrived... .
I care
Go Payoneer.com

Minimal 2 Free Backlinks 149 Quality URLs to pick from - Go To My Thread here!
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and get rewarded!
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:38 PM   #25
After Shock Media
It's coming look busy

Location: "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn".
Im happy for those without problems. Though there seems to be a whole crap load with issues right now and for once it is not the stray personal account bitching who gets pounced by everyone.

[email protected] ICQ:135982156 AIM: Aftershockmed1a MSN: [email protected]
After Shock Media is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:43 PM   #26
maddox
Confirmed User

I loaded 5 figure wire on 20th september from a Swiss bank, I believe the wire was initially sent on 18th Sept, I load a lot to Epassporte and normally there are no problems, but sometimes there are delays (like up to 5 days)
maddox is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 05:13 PM   #27
Chris

Industry Role:
high 5 figure wire got into my epass today
two weeks delayed but it went
they normaly went in within 48 hours
Old 10-01-2007, 05:32 PM   #28
Methodcash Rick
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
high 5 figure wire got into my epass today
two weeks delayed but it went
they normaly went in within 48 hours
Chris,

What time did you get the notification, and who, if anyone did you talk to today?

P.S. Congrats on getting the wire credited..
Methodcash Rick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:13 PM   #29
cams2chat
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shap View Post
I actually over wired my account a while back and had to wire out money from epass. I was dealing with Pearl and the transaction was very smooth and quick.
Pearl is who I deal with and she is always there to help. She is what makes Epassporte work for me.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:35 PM   #30
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesK View Post
It is how I fund my Paypal account for the last 2 years.
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:06 AM   #31
DamageX
Marketing & Strategy

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex2Have View Post
I care
Go Payoneer.com
Not a viable alternative.

Old 10-02-2007, 12:40 AM   #32
ProjectNaked
Confirmed User

https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-business-discussion/772136-am-proposing-rule-gfy-users-ones-count-anyways-2.html
ProjectNaked is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:27 AM   #33
shaliza
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We have contacted our bank as they have not credited any wires to our account. They have informed us their system is down and they are working to resolve this issue ASAP.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we hope to have this issue resolved as soon as possible. Please contact our Sales and Marketing department by phone at +1.416.703.7200 or by email [email protected] if you are waiting for a wire and we will be sure to stay on top of the bank and load your funds as soon as the issue is resolved.

Thank you
shaliza

Email: shaliza.somani at ePassporte dot com
shaliza is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:19 AM   #34
Chris

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaliza View Post
We have contacted our bank as they have not credited any wires to our account. They have informed us their system is down and they are working to resolve this issue ASAP.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we hope to have this issue resolved as soon as possible. Please contact our Sales and Marketing department by phone at +1.416.703.7200 or by email [email protected] if you are waiting for a wire and we will be sure to stay on top of the bank and load your funds as soon as the issue is resolved.

Thank you
shaliza
thnx for comin into the thread shaliza
ours went thru yesterday
we hope no more delays like this one
Old 10-02-2007, 09:23 AM   #35
BlackCrayon

Quote:

Thank you
shaliza
is this the same deal for personal account? I haven't been able to load money from my visa for about a week now.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:53 AM   #36
spazlabz
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We have recently had a problem with our Epass business account but it got cleared up after a few days. It still makes me nervous though. Simple security is necessary but seems to be the furthest thing from their mind.

spaz
spazlabz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:12 AM   #37
angelsofporn
Confirmed User

I wired 150k yesterday to pay our affiliates. Would have been nice to see this thread yesterday...
angelsofporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:49 AM   #38
Honez
Confirmed Brat

Industry Role:
I am not having issues with money going into my account but, I have been without a card since August. Got an email saying my new one was mailed out September 10 but, still no card. Same with my fiance and he has a different account and maling address. We have tried calling but, no one ever answers the phone over there. How do you guys actually get in touch with ePassporte people?
Honez is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 02:59 PM   #39
doopix

Quote:
Originally Posted by V_RocKs View Post
It is how I fund my Paypal account for the last 2 years.
Do you mean through your Business/Premier Paypal account? I used to make purchases with my own 'Buy now' buttons, but it's not working anymore. Now, they just put a $1 charge (authorization) to my Epass visa and decline the rest.
doopix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:27 PM   #40
Papillon
Confirmed User

Quote:

Thank you
shaliza
oh dear lord the end is near people
Papillon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:41 PM   #41
Mutt

Industry Role:
um - if this thread doesn't make people nervous it should. i only have 750 bucks in there, i don't have a plastic VISA Electron card so i don't know how to get it out. Is there a way I can transfer money out of Epass back to my VISA card?
Old 10-04-2007, 02:10 AM   #42
DamageX
Marketing & Strategy

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
um - if this thread doesn't make people nervous it should. i only have 750 bucks in there, i don't have a plastic VISA Electron card so i don't know how to get it out. Is there a way I can transfer money out of Epass back to my VISA card?
If you're in the US you can withdraw funds to your bank account.

Old 10-04-2007, 02:40 AM   #43
doopix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
You can spend it all at amazon.com!
doopix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 02:34 PM   #44
XyuBaM

wire has been sent today (from Latvia) at 12 MSK, at 22 MSK has been load to my biz acc.
10 hours.
XyuBaM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:45 AM   #45
DEA - banned for life
V.I.P.

epass fucked me for $4,500 bucks! if somone gains access to yuor acount..all info can be change all money withdrawn without a single phone call to you or any securty questions being ask...on top of that epass wont cover fraud..even when its between your account and a scammer acount.
DEA - banned for life is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 07:59 AM   #46
Lee at Payoneer

Thanks for the support
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex2Have View Post
I care
Go Payoneer.com
Lee at Payoneer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 07:59 AM   #47
Lee at Payoneer

Might I ask why you consider us not to be a viable alternative?
Regards,
Lee.
Quote:
Not a viable alternative.
Lee at Payoneer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 08:07 AM   #48
DEA - banned for life
V.I.P.

www.FuckEPass.com Epassporte Scam and Fraud !
DEA - banned for life is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 08:38 AM   #49
DamageX
Marketing & Strategy

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee at Payoneer View Post
Might I ask why you consider us not to be a viable alternative?
Regards,
Lee.
Aside from having a bad feeling about you, partly due to your affiliation with AWE? Sure, here are some things I posted in another thread:

Quote:
I've looked at Payoneer previously and I can say I wasn't impressed.

First off, it appears that it's not actually any form of P2P transaction system, but you can get your money deposited to a debit card and can use that one to make purchases.

Second, payouts/loads are not instant. Their FAQ says it takes a few days for funds to appear in your account, after loading them.

Third, their terms clearly say you need a US mailing address, so I'm really curious how AWE plan on paying their non-US webmasters using Payoneer, assuming that these are the primary beneficiaries of such a payout system.

Overall, unless some changes are made, I don't thing Epassporte need to worry just yet. Of course, it wouldn't hurt if they improved their business process a bit and made sure their support moves up a notch from being awful (support other than that from from Michael O.), but Payoneer does not appear to pose enough of a threat to Epassporte just yet.

Old 10-16-2007, 09:25 AM   #50
Lee at Payoneer

Quote:
Aside from having a bad feeling about you, partly due to your affiliation with AWE? Sure, here are some things I posted in another thread
I am sorry to hear that you have some problems with AWE, I won't comment on that as its strictly something between yourselves. All I can say is I've had a very positive experience working with them.

Now to answer your statements:
Quote:
First off, it appears that it's not actually any form of P2P transaction system, but you can get your money deposited to a debit card and can use that one to make purchases.[/URL]:
Such input is always important to us and based on our feedback we are considering this. We do already allow multiple companies to pay to a single card, plus the ability to load the card privately via ACH (US) or credit card or check.

Quote:
Second, payouts/loads are not instant. Their FAQ says it takes a few days for funds to appear in your account, after loading them.
[/URL]:
Actually, as I've said previously what you are looking at over there is the general website. Timing of payouts varies from partner to partner. In fact AWEmpire webmasters receive their money onto the card within two hours of accepting payment.

Quote:
Third, their terms clearly say you need a US mailing address, so I'm really curious how AWE plan on paying their non-US webmasters using Payoneer, assuming that these are the primary beneficiaries of such a payout system.[/URL]:
Again you've been looking at the general Payoneer site and not the partner site. While it is true that when someone approaches us through the general site we only service US, when registrations are coming through Partners, we send the cards WORLDWIDE.

I hope this answers your questions.

Regards,
Lee.
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >