Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 04-20-2008, 07:56 AM   #1
moeloubani
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Promoting Girls18.com

Send an email to [email protected] to do it :D

Huge network of sites, tons of hot 18 year old girls, great conversions, super retention, and a nice guy to work with! What more could you ask for?!?!?
moeloubani is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:04 AM   #2
Zorgman
Confirmed User

That's a lot of 18's. :D

Nice work Moe.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:35 AM   #3
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
SCAMMERS!

can you guys pay me for what i was scammed before? at the bucks18 program
i made many sales and was scammed out of every penny

Listen to Pomp tell why is Bitcoin important
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:42 AM   #4
Tat2Jr
Confirmed User

Morning drama
Old 04-20-2008, 10:09 AM   #5
moeloubani
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
SCAMMERS!

I am looking into it right now for you man I just got on board but I will get an answer for you from the owners about that.
moeloubani is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:09 AM   #6
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeloubani View Post
I am looking into it right now for you man I just got on board but I will get an answer for you from the owners about that.
thanks a lot man, i'll be waiting to hear what hey say

jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:28 AM   #7
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
Self imploding threads...
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:35 AM   #8
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by V_RocKs View Post
Self imploding threads...
Old 04-20-2008, 11:57 AM   #9
gandalfuy
Confirmed User

booom ! ! !
Old 04-20-2008, 12:03 PM   #10
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
i like poo

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:01 PM   #11
Xplicit
Confirmed User

A lot of those girls dont look 18.

I dont trust a site to properly ID models when their photographer is clearly finding these 'models' in poor 3rd-world countries full of child prostitution.
Xplicit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:27 PM   #12
Chr0makey
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
SCAMMERS!

I would appreciate it if someone could pay me for my money i made as well.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:53 PM   #13
moeloubani
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
All the girls are 18, the name of the site is Girls18, I'm not sure why you would think otherwise, can you tell me what countries this site features girls from that any other site doesn't feature girls from?

Chr0makey, can you please email moe(at)girls18.com and I'll point you in the right direction to get money owed to you!
Old 04-21-2008, 06:37 AM   #14
viencarl
Confirmed User

i ckecked your site and its great

Last edited by viencarl; 04-21-2008 at 06:37 AM.. Reason: wala lang
viencarl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:57 AM   #15
F U S I O N
Confirmed User

bump for jscott
F U S I O N is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:30 PM   #16
F U S I O N
Confirmed User

You guys seen any progress yet in regards to payments?
F U S I O N is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:44 PM   #17
moeloubani
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Bump! Problems are being worked out, I hope everyone that needs to be paid can email me moe(at)girls18.com and we can get it all sorted out so I can try to sign up some affiliates.

If you haven't checked it out, you really need to check out Girls18.com, TONS of girls, like 40 updates a WEEK (yeah, wtf?) Your surfers can jerk it to a new pic set/video every time they jerk it with this site. Wowzers, yeah, wowzers!

Anyways please post if you are owed money!
Old 04-30-2008, 11:13 AM   #18
moeloubani
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Issues have been worked out, if you're still one of those people that promoted Bucks18.com and didn't get paid please get in touch with me otherwise -->

If you want to promote this amazing network of awesome sites please get in touch with me, I'll get you what you need/want to promote them, if you want tube clips, galleries, whatever they're yours, like I said 40 updates a week, many many hot 18 year old girls, great amazingly amazing rebill rate and a good guy to work with while you do it (me! )

Just email moe(at)girls18.com to get more info so we can work together!!
Old 04-30-2008, 11:24 AM   #19
Jens Van Assterdam
The Dupre Pimp

This thread itches my balls..
Old 04-30-2008, 11:51 AM   #20
tranza

Uhmmmmmm... Girls18.com redirects to http://www.links18.com/ , which is a top list.

Am I missing something?????
Old 04-30-2008, 12:07 PM   #21
moeloubani
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Yeah I see what you mean that has changed over the past few days, I think we are trying out a few different approaches for that page but all the sites listed there are under the girls18.com network, that is 1 membership gets you access to 100+ seperate girl websites, and you can send traffic to that site, a gallery we make or any of those sites individually, just let me know and I can get you signed up!

Mr Rodriguez, sign up man I can give you anything you need and I won't be a prick I swear!
Old 04-30-2008, 12:56 PM   #22
Heidi Rabbit
Confirmed User

I support other peoples' drama!!!!!!!

Add me on AdultWhosWho
Heidi Rabbit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:21 PM   #23
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
I'm still waiting on payment

Old 04-30-2008, 03:40 PM   #24
nikki99
Supermodel

Industry Role:
oh noooooooooooo
nikki99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:26 PM   #25
F U S I O N
Confirmed User

bump for jscotts $$$
Old 04-30-2008, 08:43 PM   #26
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
thx Fusion, i'm really hoping they clear things up with me

Old 04-30-2008, 08:52 PM   #27
DBS.US
Geo Cities

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeloubani View Post
All the girls are 18, the name of the site is Girls18, I'm not sure why you would think otherwise,

DBS.US is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >