Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-10-2008, 10:54 AM   #1
corvette
Confirmed User

Cavecreek L3 CDN Price Match or Beat Guarantee!

From Sep 10 to Oct 8th only, Cavecreek will match or beat your current hosts bandwidth price by offering quality L3 CDN or Hosting services. Join the ranks of Karups, ATKingdom, Silvercash, Teenrevenue, Sexkey, and others in adding L3 CDN to make your site stand out.

Details: We will match or beat your bandwidth price off your last invoice, charge no set-up fees and set you up with the same high-quality hardware and server support that powers CCBill and some of the industries largest clients by a host thats been around since 1996. This is your chance to see the difference adding L3 CDN can make.

Don?t forget that if you process with CCBill and host with Cavecreek, you can get a reduction in your CCBill fee!

Offer is for new customers or new orders for existing customers and may not be combined with any other offer. To learn more, please contact your ccbill sales rep or call 480.449.7750, x3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Level 3 CDN, our European customers saw almost a double speed increase, while on the US side it was an average of 40%. Our users were downloading at 500-700kbps and are now at 1-1.25 mbps.?
-Charles Anderson, CIO of Karups

?We (ATK) are using the Level 3 CDN and it is amazing the difference before and after. As far as performance it?s awesome.?
-AMKingdom
Old 09-10-2008, 11:05 AM   #2
sandman!

Industry Role:
so you will match $4 a meg pricing ?

Old 09-10-2008, 11:06 AM   #3
RyuLion

Industry Role:
good deal man..

Adult Biz Consultant A tech head since 1995
RyuLion is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:08 AM   #4
corvette
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman! View Post
so you will match $4 a meg pricing ?

send us your invoice, well match what your paying
Old 09-10-2008, 11:09 AM   #5
sandman!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corvette View Post
Do you have any tgp people using CDN for content delivery ?

I personally have not seen one person do it yet
Old 09-10-2008, 11:18 AM   #6
The Dawg
Confirmed User

Does that include colo hosting?
The Dawg is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:43 AM   #7
corvette
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman! View Post
Do you have any tgp people using CDN for content delivery ?

I personally have not seen one person do it yet
You don?t see a lot of TGPs using cdn because they mostly host small images that get changed out often. CDN is ideal for frequently downloaded files, and many tgps rotate the images too often, daily and some don?t even host the thumbs, so in this way you may not get the extra benefits CDN provides.

However, our hosting services would apply here
Old 09-10-2008, 11:45 AM   #8
fatfoo

Industry Role:
bump bump bump
Old 09-10-2008, 11:49 AM   #9
corvette
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawg View Post
Does that include colo hosting?
As far as bandwidth, we can absolutely match or beat it. As far as moving your servers into our data center, then we would have to get the specs for your particular boxes and discuss.

This offer was intended for people using our hardware (again, no setup cost), but we are here to make deals
Old 09-10-2008, 11:51 AM   #10
ztik
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If your just going to match it, whats the point of switching?
Old 09-10-2008, 11:56 AM   #11
Karupted Charles
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztik View Post
If you ask that then you have not seen what a CDN can do for movies or for users with many non us customers. The CDN was one of the greatest pieces of technology we have looked at in years.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:10 PM   #12
corvette
Confirmed User

Quote:

2 things, first of all, you?re not getting the same thing. You send us your hosting/bandwidth invoice and you can get your system set up on Level 3 Content Delivery, which is better and faster then traditional hosting. When CCBill put CDN on their join forms, there was a 23% decrease in load times, most notably in Western Europe. More info here

Second of all, we will match or beat your current providers price. At the very minimum well match it, and well do our best to make you walk away with a smile on your face. Cavecreek has historically had a reputation of being a very high-end host, in both service and price and wanted to extend this offer to give more people a chance to test out Cavecreek, as well as Level 3 CDN to see for themselves, the extra benefits it delivers.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:17 PM   #13
Dr. Wicks
Confirmed User

Feel free to call us or email us for more details and options.

480-449-7750 x3
[email protected]
Old 09-10-2008, 12:44 PM   #14
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous

Industry Role:
Great deal guys!
SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:27 PM   #15
stickyfingerz
Doin fine

Industry Role:
Cavecreek cdn rocks folks!

Hey Mark if you get a chance can you hit me up later this afternoon? I can't find you on my icq. Thanks.
stickyfingerz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:18 PM   #16
corvette
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickyfingerz View Post
Cavecreek cdn rocks folks!

Hey Mark if you get a chance can you hit me up later this afternoon? I can't find you on my icq. Thanks.
absolutely
Old 09-10-2008, 02:20 PM   #17
NETBilling-Andy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
And keep in mind - if you're paying $11/Mbps for Cogent - we'll give you a premium network blend for the same price you're paying for Cogent. That's why it favors you even if it's a match in alot of cases. Better service/support and better bandwidth.
NETBilling-Andy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #18
BigPimpCash
Confirmed User

Nice...

I am going to CDN in the new programme I am launching on October 1st I just need to know what the best deal is I can get yay

BIG PIMP CASH - Upto 70% Revshare and Upto 30$ PPS
[email protected] - ICQ - 197119155

Need Content ? TRASHY CONTENT
BigPimpCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:55 PM   #19
NETBilling-Andy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPimpCash View Post
I am going to CDN in the new programme I am launching on October 1st I just need to know what the best deal is I can get yay
Now you know exactly who's going to give you the best deal.
NETBilling-Andy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:57 PM   #20
BigPimpCash
Confirmed User

Lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstwizkid70 View Post
Now you know exactly who's going to give you the best deal.
Yeah I know it will be you guys... I spoke with Brian already But always hope I can chissle a little better on the bottom end Go Cubbies !

BIG PIMP CASH - Upto 70% Revshare and Upto 30$ PPS
[email protected] - ICQ - 197119155

Need Content ? TRASHY CONTENT
BigPimpCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:36 PM   #21
webmasterchecks
Confirmed User

nice guys, i may take advantage of this
Old 09-10-2008, 05:52 PM   #22
NETBilling-Andy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPimpCash View Post
Yeah I know it will be you guys... I spoke with Brian already But always hope I can chissle a little better on the bottom end Go Cubbies !
Your Mets are looking pretty good too! It may be the Mets/Cubs in a divisional series??
Old 09-11-2008, 07:46 AM   #23
jcsike
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
nice offer
Old 09-11-2008, 07:53 AM   #24
StuartD
Sofa King Band

Quote:
Well, let me ask you this... if you're on dial up and someone offers you a T1 at the same price, what's the point of switching?
StuartD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:17 AM   #25
whatif_3

just saw your message in the ccbill webadmin, i think its pretty tasteless how you spam your ccbill clients with this shit
whatif_3 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:38 AM   #26
CCBill Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstwizkid70 View Post
Your Mets are looking pretty good too! It may be the Mets/Cubs in a divisional series??

I would be okay with the Mets sweeping the cubs!
Old 09-11-2008, 11:41 AM   #27
stickyfingerz
Doin fine

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatif_3 View Post
just saw your message in the ccbill webadmin, i think its pretty tasteless how you spam your ccbill clients with this shit
Well since they own both companies I don't see it as spam. Why wouldn't they use the resources they have from one business to further the other? Its common sense.
stickyfingerz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:41 AM   #28
StuartD
Sofa King Band

Quote:
Upselling their own services to their customers within their own protected area is considered tasteless spam?
How do you run your company?

Last edited by StuartD; 09-11-2008 at 11:43 AM..
StuartD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:48 AM   #29
whatif_3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickyfingerz View Post
Well since they own both companies I don't see it as spam. Why wouldn't they use the resources they have from one business to further the other? Its common sense.
its different when you are a processor, does epoch have upsells in their admin for hosting? no, but they can do that all day long and refer business to oc3 or someplace, if they wanted to. there are some lines you dont cross

i dont want my processor spamming my reports or my email address with shit other than what will make me more $ processing-wise, not hosting.
whatif_3 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:50 AM   #30
whatif_3

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartD View Post
Upselling their own services to their customers within their own protected area is considered tasteless spam?
How do you run your company?
ethically, i dont give me cusomters shit they dont need or dont expect, isnt this against their privacy statement?
Old 09-11-2008, 11:57 AM   #31
webmasterchecks
Confirmed User

Quote:
ethically, i dont give me cusomters shit they dont need or dont expect, isnt this against their privacy statement?
you have got to be kidding
Old 09-11-2008, 11:58 AM   #32
SpeakEasy
Confirmed User

Quote:
its different when you are a processor, does epoch have upsells in their admin for hosting? no, but they can do that all day long and refer business to oc3 or someplace, if they wanted to. there are some lines you dont cross

i dont want my processor spamming my reports or my email address with shit other than what will make me more $ processing-wise, not hosting.
I totally agree mate and I'm sure MANY others do as well except the ass kissers. It is crossing the lines for sure.
SpeakEasy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:56 PM   #33
corvette
Confirmed User

Quote:

whatif_3, im sorry you feel that way about us making hosting offerings to our ccbill client base, but that is pretty common practice in business. Not sure what to say other than that.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:32 PM   #34
webmasterchecks
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeakEasy View Post
I totally agree mate and I'm sure MANY others do as well except the ass kissers. It is crossing the lines for sure.
well, i dont think people mind unless A) its overwhelming or B) it competes with what they are selling, as far as affiliates go.

i cant imagine many have a problem with it
Old 09-15-2008, 07:16 AM   #35
webmasterchecks
Confirmed User

ive thought about it, ill be in there within 2 weeks to meet with andy and mark about moving our setup over to Cavecreek, cant pass this deal up
Old 09-15-2008, 07:57 AM   #36
F-U-Jimmy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
OK Corvette, so how much space do you have free to house my box, or should i say boxes.
I have an IBM Blue Gene /L which will take up an area of about 40x30 feet. Runs on about 600 amps and needs to be in a room with a constant temperature of 65º F. Is that possible ??

Old 09-15-2008, 08:03 AM   #37
Iron Fist
Too lazy to set a custom title

How are you on migrations? My setup is kind of custom...

Old 09-15-2008, 10:11 AM   #38
corvette
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-U-Jimmy View Post
OK Corvette, so how much space do you have free to house my box, or should i say boxes.
I have an IBM Blue Gene /L which will take up an area of about 40x30 feet. Runs on about 600 amps and needs to be in a room with a constant temperature of 65º F. Is that possible ??

good, those will fit nicely in our new data center ;)
Old 10-02-2008, 06:26 PM   #39
jcsike
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
bump for you guys
Old 10-02-2008, 07:29 PM   #40
seeric

Industry Role:
Yo mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi!!!!!!!
seeric is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:30 PM   #41
sandman!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corvette View Post
you got an icq # by any chance ?
Old 10-02-2008, 07:31 PM   #42
seeric

Industry Role:
Quote:

Don't look at it if it bugs you that much.

How bout that?
seeric is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:42 PM   #43
SpeakEasy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1R3K View Post

Don't look at it if it bugs you that much.

How bout that?
It is tasteless whether people look or not.
SpeakEasy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:21 AM   #44
TubeSubmitters
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
How much is the reduction in my CCBill fee?
Old 10-03-2008, 09:24 AM   #45
webmasterchecks
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengtarne View Post
How much is the reduction in my CCBill fee?
i think they reduce it by 1%
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >