Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 10-19-2008, 08:35 AM   #1
adult-help
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:2cents Profitable biz for sale (designers also look)

I got a fixed position in a large company and have not enough time to keep my website running. So .. www.adult-help.com is for sale if someone is interested.

What is it?

Adult-Help was planned as a resource for webmasters. Right now there's a Tutorials section and WordPress Solutions section. In plans was collaboration with some adult job portal and so on. The whole website is built on WordPress engine so it has the most user-friendly CMS one can imagine. Absolutely everything is automated.

What is making profit

While tutorials and plug-ins are aimed to attract targeted traffic of adult webmasters WordPress blog themes makes sales and also attracts lots of custom design requests.

How profitable?

In the days when I was regularly updating tutorials section and uploading new themes the whole income of theme sales and custom design orders exceeded $2500/mo but now when it is not updated for last few months I'm still getting about $500/mo!

What is for sale?

You are getting wonderful domain name (GoDaddy / ), complete engine with design, sources and all right on all themes for sale, one unreleased theme (will release it on Oct 20), list of tutorials I was planning to add (about 250), skype name adult-help with all contacts.

What is the price?

The price starts at just $2000 and the sales will stop once I think it has to.

What if I'm not a designer?

You can hire me or anyone else to make you themes for sale. I think it will be around $100-$150 per theme with full rights. Also you can hire me to make any changes with website engine, implement any features etc.

How can I contact you?

My Skype name is adult-help. I'm not using ICQ all the day but if you don't have Skype you can email me to gordon.quid -at- gmail -dot- com and tell me your ICQ number and I will contact you immediately.
adult-help is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:36 AM   #2
adult-help
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Oh, also you will get the "adult-help" gfy account with cool avatar
adult-help is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:59 PM   #3
NaughtyRob
Two fresh affiliate progs

Industry Role:
If nobody buys I'll run it for you and split the profits.
NaughtyRob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:25 AM   #4
adult-help
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetNaughty View Post
If nobody buys I'll run it for you and split the profits.
There's already lots of guys contacting me, so I think it will go for sure.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:47 AM   #5
adult-help
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
the bump
Old 10-21-2008, 10:23 AM   #6
adult-help
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Daily bump.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:14 AM   #7
fris
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
i get internal error 500 when loading the site

my contact: fris at fris.net
fris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #8
adult-help
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Fixed. Was playing with .htacess today. Thank you for notifying.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:22 AM   #9
adult-help
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
the bump
Old 11-24-2008, 10:10 AM   #10
adult-help
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Sales are closed. Thanks to all who participated.
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >