Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Post traffic trades or gallery requests here.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:12 AM | reply   #1
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

ATTN LinkEx Owners- FREE LinkEx update: SEO PR Booster Anti-LinkFarm Mod!

I'm providing a modified version of LinkEx for free that will help turn some of your shitty trades into good ones and assist in helping you eliminate link farm trades.

This script will increase the strength of the PR passed to your site and at the same time allow you to use the max outbound link feature without penalizing sites with a ton of links.

Read through, the link to download the script is towards the bottom.

We ALL KNOW that the linking page's PageRank divided by the number of outbound links on the page. This is no secret, and exchanging links with a site with 500 to 1,000 outbound links is just crazy, but everyone seems to do it. The problem is the PR being sent to the site you traded links with is shared with those 500 to 1000 sites. This makes your link trade almost USELESS.

Many smart / experienced webmasters use the rel="nofollow" command on their JUNK links (affiliate links, FHG links, toplist links, comment links, etc). By using this command you can eliminate LEAKING PR to shitty links and only give PR to links you value (i.e.: your hardlink trades, links to your own sites, etc).

However it is surprising how many webmasters are not still not using this powerful tool Google has provided them even though it was available years ago. Having people use rel="nofollow" on junk links makes a shitty trade that passes little or no PR into an excellent trade which ends up passing a good chunk of PR!

LinkEx has a feature that limits the number of Max Outbound Links, HOWEVER if you set that feature to something reasonable (say 100, 200 or even 300 outbound links) you will severely limit yourself to who you can exchange links with.

We've come up with a solution!

We have added a feature in LinkEx which will now IGNORE counting links using rel="nofollow" in the count when checking the Max Outbound Links! (this will not affect the existing option to prevent them to from using rel="nofollow on the link to your site)

In your Admin area under "Settings"---> "Link Verification Settings" set the number of Max outbound links to whatever you want. Below that you will see the NEW option "Don't count nofollow" (see cap below underlined in red)

If someone tries to exchange links with you and they have over the number of Max. Outbound Links you have set on their reciprocal page, they will receive the error shown below in the following screen cap:

When they click the "CLICK HERE" link, it will bring them to this page (in a new window) which will explain to them how to change their links by adding rel="nofollow"

You may also want to add to your Rules something along the following:
NOTE: MAX OUTBOUND LINKS on your Reciprocal URL noted below DOES NOT COUNT 'junk' links using rel="nofollow"

I guarantee you will probably lose many trades by using the max outbound links setting even with using this modified script to ignore the rel="nofollow", HOWEVER, anyone who knows about SEO will tell you it is better to have 20 quality links than 50 shitty ones. More PR will be passed to you by 20 sites with low outbound links vs. 50 sites each with 800+ outbound links.

After upgrading, I would recommend emailing your current LinkEx traders before enforcing this new option and give them a week before suspending their accounts and at least another week beyond that before deleting their links. (You don't want to piss people off). If you have never used the max outbound link feature, once you have given the people you trade with notice, you may want to start out with allowing an extremely high number of outbound links (say 400-500 for the first month and see what affect it has, then adjust accordingly down to the 100's or 200's).

To download this modified script, click here
(scroll to the bottom of the page and click the download link.. the info at that url is pretty much identical to what I have put in this thread)

To upgrade your existing version of LinkEx, simply upload the index.php file over the old version!

(When new versions of LinkEx are released, I will provide an update within a week of it's release at the url above)

I have also included an optional blacklist of the most aggressive spammers and cheaters.

If you use this modded script, have questions or comments about it, let me know in this thread thread. ;)

Last edited by Naughty-Pages; 02-13-2009 at 07:15 AM..
Old 02-13-2009, 07:18 AM   #2
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Also, I should have added..

If you do use this modded script and want a link on our site to your sites that utilize it, let me know here in this thread as well!

I'll create a section for sites using the script so other webmasters looking for quality non-linkfarm trades can find them all in one spot.
Naughty-Pages is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:30 AM   #3
HomerSimpson
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Good stuff but there are so many LinkEx cheaters that I'm switching to manual...
this just makes no sense. I put somebody's link on all pages on my site and he puts it on non-linked page called links.html that has like zillion links... and if it's a-b-c trade he even links some tube site or some even worse shit as site C...

PHP, MySql, Smarty, CodeIgniter, Laravel, WordPress, NATS... fixing stuff, server migrations & optimizations... My ICQ: 27429884 | Email:
HomerSimpson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:35 AM   #4
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerSimpson View Post
I put somebody's link on all pages on my site and he puts it on non-linked page called links.html that has like zillion links...
In LinkEx, just choose the option "Index exchange only: Only root link exchanges" that will eliminate that problem altogether.

I can't do manual.. I have over 600 sites.. hence the need for a good script like this to verify shit.. Even with a good tool like this, it's still alot of work weeding out the spam.. which is part of the reason we created this modification.
Naughty-Pages is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:45 AM   #5
Mr.Right - Banned For Life
I guarantee it

I don't get it.

Is this a legit fix for the original LinkEx, or you just took the LinkEx code added some stuff and giving it away as your own?

In other words, is this an update for the official LinkEx that can be found on the offical site?
Mr.Right - Banned For Life is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:57 AM   #6
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Right View Post
I don't get it.

Is this a legit fix for the original LinkEx, or you just took the LinkEx code added some stuff and giving it away as your own?

In other words, is this an update for the official LinkEx that can be found on the offical site?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty-Pages View Post
I'm providing a modified version of LinkEx for free
No.. as mentioned, this is a free mod to LinkEx.

This is NOT an official update from the creator of LinkEx. (even though I said it was a mod in the first sentence of the thread, I probably should have said "Mod" in th topic title instead of "update".. that was my bad, sorry for the confusion)

;)

Last edited by Naughty-Pages; 02-13-2009 at 07:59 AM..
Old 02-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #7
CIVMatt
Amateur Pimpin

Industry Role:
Hey thank a lot really good stuff and good info!
Old 02-14-2009, 01:21 PM   #8
Quagmire
Confirmed User

Quote:
Also, I should have added..

If you do use this modded script and want a link on our site to your sites that utilize it, let me know here in this thread as well!

I'll create a section for sites using the script so other webmasters looking for quality non-linkfarm trades can find them all in one spot.
Let me be the first to say

1> I want to dryhump your leg for making this mod and fixing a massive problem in the script.

2> I'm test driving it on i-teenie.com and would like to be added to that list.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:41 AM   #9
bloggerz
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
nice

$$$$$ MAKE HUGE MONEY IN CAMS - CLICK HERE $$$$$
bloggerz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:39 AM   #10
Quagmire
Confirmed User

I've added the mod to the following sites:

naughtyathome.me/linkex
shemalefanclub.com/linkex
banginamateurs.com/linkex

and of course its still on i-teenie.com/linkex
Old 02-18-2009, 07:14 AM   #11
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quagmire View Post
I want to dryhump your leg for making this mod and fixing a massive problem in the script.
Thanks ;)

and while it's appreciated, the dryhumping will not be necessary

LOL
Old 02-18-2009, 08:45 AM   #12
MediaManiac
Confirmed User

Quote:
No.. as mentioned, this is a free mod to LinkEx.

This is NOT an official update from the creator of LinkEx. (even though I said it was a mod in the first sentence of the thread, I probably should have said "Mod" in th topic title instead of "update".. that was my bad, sorry for the confusion)

;)
please also provide this info to void.. so he can do this in an update so you don't have to change it if there will be a update from him without you mod.

Still doing adult on the side
MediaManiac is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:31 AM   #13
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaManiac View Post
please also provide this info to void.. so he can do this in an update so you don't have to change it if there will be a update from him without you mod.
Ya.. i was thinking about that... would be alot easier if it was included in the next release rather than my having to redo it every time.

I'll shoot him an email later today.

(I had asked him to add this mod late last year, even offered to donate $100 for it, but didn't want to wait any longer LOL)

Thanks ;)
Old 03-01-2009, 02:43 PM   #14
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
He's now included this in the latest release..

info here:
http://linkex.dk/changelog.html

Download here:
http://linkex.dk/download.html

;)
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >