Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-27-2009, 01:55 PM   #1
Blazer

SickBucks - I have not received payment!

I have not received checks for several periods, perhaps they were lost Somewhere.
I contacted Jim and he promised to make the missing payments on epass October 6. I changed the method of payment on epass.
After this, he ignores me, my message is not responding.
October 26, I asked other webmasters on payments for September. I was told that they were received.
My questions about the payment Jim did not answer!
Through other webmasters, I contacted him and was told that for the October 21, I had 2 refunds and I send chat traffic. All of my traffic comes from TGP on FHG!
it was the reason not to pay me money for September.

Jim said that will deal with the lost of my checks, but when it will be - he said nothing. Today, he continues to ignore my messages.

questions about the details of the check Jim could not say anything. It seems to me that no check has not been sent.

when I had a similar problem with 1 check from AmaKings - money immediately forwarded to the epass!

My ICQ 597740104 !!! Contact me! traffic to sickbucks disabled.

my talks with Jim stored in the ICQ logs
Blazer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:59 PM   #2
TurboAngel
H.B.I.C.

Industry Role:
Here's a bump for ya.
TurboAngel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:03 PM   #3
King of Pop
So Fucking Banned

that sucks
King of Pop is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:06 PM   #4
OldSchoolJim
Confirmed User

no need to post your icq...i have it and i remember the conversation....you convieniently changed your address after asking about the missing checks sent to the phillipines....i offered to put a stop and change.....but it seems you have done this to more than one program so now i will look at your joins a little closer.....sort of an odd accent for someone frome "Texas"...however, we have not received the checks back as of yet....and i DID tell you the name of the corp from which they came....

I sent the last epass to you fine...its just the checks in question.....it will be sorted no probs...just cause i was too busy to get with you today...doesnt mean i wont....
OldSchoolJim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:51 PM   #5
Blazer

I never pointed the country Philippines in my address, you have the logs in the admin panel NATS. This is not true! I have 3 people, who confirm that the address before sending a check has been entered correctly!

At least if you answered my questions on ICQ, and I did not expect answers for weeks, I have I would not have suspicions that you are deceiving me at the expense of sending checks. Now new details have surfaced that the checks went to the Philippines.

let me lay out all messages from ICQ? all your promises will be visible!

I have shared accounts of sponsors with several webmasters - my friends, and all the data have been repeatedly verified.

tell me on the forum that I have from you for weeks waiting in ICQ response when you send payments?

even after the posts on the forum you did not try to solve the problem personally and have not responded to ICQ!
Blazer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:06 AM   #6
LoveSandra
So Fucking Banned

bump bump
LoveSandra is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 08:44 AM   #7
Blazer

problem SOLVED
Money recieved
thanks
Old 11-16-2009, 10:13 AM   #8
Blazer

Problem again !!!
owner banned my account without reason
i cant login to my account
i dont recived october payment

when the owner of affiliate program began to make payment, he saw that I could not pay and cancel my account?

Good idea!

I created some blogs for this pay site, and have some traffic from google! i dont recive traffic from TGP

i don't know what i must do, delete blogs ? i payed money for text...

I want to hear a response from the owner, because I am not alone I can get in this situation, when no reason not to pay the money and delete accounts!!!
Old 11-16-2009, 10:21 AM   #9
E$_manager
Too lazy to set a custom title

sucks .... really sucks
E$_manager is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:34 AM   #10
king
Confirmed User

Owners sickbucks.com!!!
king is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:06 AM   #11
OldSchoolJim
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
Problem again !!!
i cant login to my account
i dont recived october payment

when the owner of affiliate program began to make payment, he saw that I could not pay and cancel my account?

Good idea!

I created some blogs for this pay site, and have some traffic from google! i dont recive traffic from TGP

i don't know what i must do, delete blogs ? i payed money for text...

I want to hear a response from the owner, because I am not alone I can get in this situation, when no reason not to pay the money and delete accounts!!!
After receiving the payout we agreed for you to stop sending traffic to the program....at which time you agreed.....yet you still continue to send traffic....as i stated in the icq....just because we have a program does not mean we automatically allow traffic from everyone.

I told you in ICQ.....AND YOU AGREED.....yet you continued to send traffic.....what would you expect a program to do?
OldSchoolJim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:06 AM   #12
Denny
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
that sucks, bump
Old 11-16-2009, 11:11 AM   #13
Wizzo
2011 GFY Hall of Fame!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
Problem again !!!
I would think starting a thread like this is reason enough for a program not to want to business with you...
Old 11-16-2009, 11:14 AM   #14
james_clickmemedia
Confirmed User

As usual their are two sides to any story...
james_clickmemedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:28 AM   #15
CIVMatt
Amateur Pimpin

Industry Role:
Yeah I have not received my payment as well

Old 11-16-2009, 12:11 PM   #16
CIVMatt
Amateur Pimpin

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_clickmemedia View Post
As usual their are two sides to any story...
Always are...

I fucked up my own info, they just paid me, thanks guys

Last edited by CIVMatt; 11-16-2009 at 12:13 PM..
CIVMatt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:12 PM   #17
gleem
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
you shouldn't deal with companies that steal content and have unverified models on their sites.

Contact me: \\// E: webmaster /at/ unprofessional.com
gleem is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:05 AM   #18
BabeHunter
Webmaster

Industry Role:
never mind

Last edited by BabeHunter; 11-17-2009 at 11:08 AM..
BabeHunter is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >