Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 02-20-2010, 04:58 PM   #1
Ecchi22
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
:stop I need job/part time work

Hello ladies and gentlemen..

[-]Little bit history[-]
I've been kinda away from adult for less than a year and dedicated myself to mainstream in-house job. We all know that we always need more money, so I decided to look for a part time or freelance work.
I'm able to make money by myself, but I can't wait 3 to 6 months (or more) to get my payment.

[-]What can I do for you?[-]
I'm very intelligent and precise person, and I have wide IT and (adult) business knowledge. So, whatever you need, don't hesitate to contact me. I'll be honest if I can do what you need or not.
Few things to list I do:
- Any kinds of installations, configurations & implementations, updating, you name it.
- Creation of new blogs, splogs, galleries, posts, etc.
- Submitting galleries, blogs, etc.
- Writing blog posts, video/image gallery descriptions, tube clips descriptions, etc. (English is not my mother language, but I use it on daily basis, so it shouldn't be a problem)
- Uploading/Downloading movies/images/galleries, editing images, making thumbnails, etc. I have high speed optical internet, so no connection/bandwidth problem at my side. I avoid movie/clips editing, but if you need that too, I have a friend who is great at video editing.
- Web design. TGPs, galleries, blogs, free sites, logos, etc. I do own designfuck.com, but when it comes to HQ design, I work with a partner. But if you need some simple designs that don't ask for a lots of time, I can do them too. I have big experience with HTML and CSS, little PHP too, so all designs will be decent and easy to implement (if you want someone else to do the coding).
- SEO. I can't say that I'm an expert (with so much SEO experts around, heh) but I have the enough knowledge to give out some advices and fixes for your existing sites.
- Any other grunt work. I can do high quality beta-testing too and dedicate myself to a certain project when needed. If you need someone to do something for you, and you're not really sure what kind of person you're looking for, drop me a line, I can help.

[-]Available time[-]
I can do work for you up to 5 hours a day, including Saturday. I don't prefer working on Sunday, but if you need it too, its not a problem at all.

[-]Payment[-]
I prefer ePassporte. But I can use your funds with paypal/moneybookers too (but please, consider this as a last option)

[-]Contact & Samples[-]
The best way to contact me about this is e-mail. Ecchi22 [at] gmail [dot] com
I also use ICQ, Skype and Yahoo Messenger, but you'll get them after we make a deal on e-mail.

Maybe I missed some things in this thread, but if you have additional questions - Shoot.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:42 AM   #2
Ecchi22

Industry Role:
BUMP for the right person
Old 02-21-2010, 04:55 AM   #3
Arnox
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Best of luck.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:38 AM   #4
Denny

Industry Role:
Good luck
Old 02-21-2010, 12:58 PM   #5
Ecchi22

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnox View Post
Best of luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
Good luck
Thanks guys
Old 02-22-2010, 08:49 AM   #6
michael.kickass

Bump for you pal!

Looking to expand your business in general, maybe sell your sites? Contact me:
[email protected]
michael.kickass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:01 AM   #7
1200mics
Confirmed User

Bump for Ecchi22 !
Old 02-22-2010, 10:52 AM   #8
Chosen

Industry Role:
Good Luck Ecchi22
Chosen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:29 PM   #9
Ecchi22

Industry Role:
Thanks for bumping guys

To the top!
Old 02-22-2010, 07:38 PM   #10
fatfoo

Industry Role:
Try posting in the new recently added sections of gfy where people post looking for work.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:40 PM   #11
Ecchi22

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfoo View Post
Try posting in the new recently added sections of gfy where people post looking for work.
Thanks.. Going to do that
Old 02-23-2010, 03:13 PM   #12
MasteR EvE

yeah, try the NOW HIRING section mate.. goodluck
MasteR EvE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:30 PM   #13
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Hi.

If you don't mind me asking.

Where are you located?

Thanx in advance
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:25 AM   #14
Ecchi22

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
Hi.

If you don't mind me asking.

Where are you located?

Thanx in advance
I don't mind only if you tell me why are you asking
Old 04-03-2010, 05:19 AM   #15
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecchi22 View Post
I don't mind only if you tell me why are you asking
Simple curioisty
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:34 AM   #16
Ecchi22

Industry Role:
Quote:
Simple curioisty
Macedonia
Old 04-03-2010, 09:26 AM   #17
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecchi22 View Post
Macedonia
You have a wonderful handling of English for a non native speaker.

I am a typical dumb American and have not even been able to master enough of any other language to survive in a Non English speaking country for 5 minutes.

Hell, I had trouble understanding people in Bermuda where it is English but rapid fire English. Americans speak very slowly in comparison to the rest of the world. (IMHO of course)

I am impressed

(although sometimes I am pretty easily impressed ;p)
Old 04-03-2010, 10:23 AM   #18
Ecchi22

Industry Role:
Quote:
You have a wonderful handling of English for a non native speaker.

I am a typical dumb American and have not even been able to master enough of any other language to survive in a Non English speaking country for 5 minutes.

Hell, I had trouble understanding people in Bermuda where it is English but rapid fire English. Americans speak very slowly in comparison to the rest of the world. (IMHO of course)

I am impressed

(although sometimes I am pretty easily impressed ;p)

Oh, well.. Thanks but I still think that my English sux, having the fact that my English language grades @ university were awesome