Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 03-25-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
Doctor Feelgood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Grunt work, $100

i need some trades lined up to turn my protect-x white bars to green at http://bitchintraffic.com/
should take 1-2 weeks. pays $100. add 20-30 trades to 12 tgps and i will buy some traffic to get them going again.
Doctor Feelgood is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:24 PM   #2
TrainWreckContent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
good talking to you i am looking forward to doing some work for you
Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.

Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out:
expresswritersonline!
ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: [email protected]
TrainWreckContent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:20 PM   #3
Doctor Feelgood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Signup trades to 12 different tgps. You add thier info to my trade script and then you add my sites info to thier trade script. please use similar niche. 20-30 trades each site for a total 700 forms to be filled out. its just data entry. A monkey can do it. this other guy is to slow so this is still open. post your refences here then icq me.
Doctor Feelgood is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:10 AM   #4
Doctor Feelgood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
i fired riggo for signing up straight sites to tranny sites.
is there anybody that can stay within the niche?
Old 03-31-2010, 11:15 AM   #5
Doctor Feelgood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
i need solutions to headaches of trading (finding, adding and managing),
Old 03-31-2010, 11:18 AM   #6
Doctor Feelgood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
this whould help
http://www.jak-creations.com/pricing.html
Old 03-31-2010, 11:45 AM   #7
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Feelgood View Post

Well,i used to charge 100$ per site for traffic management,but considering sales went to shitter i doubt anyone no matter how big site he have will be willing to pay that rate today.More likely 20$ per site would be ok price.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:58 AM   #8
Doctor Feelgood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
Well,i used to charge 100$ per site for traffic management,but considering sales went to shitter i doubt anyone no matter how big site he have will be willing to pay that rate today.More likely 20$ per site would be ok price.
$20x12sites=$240?
hell no
you dont need to know scripts or html or anything. its just copy and paste.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:02 AM   #9
Doctor Feelgood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
this guy charges $100 for this:

TGP/MGP Site Management - Basic Package - $100 per month - (Basic Package Includes: Finding, Adding and Managing Trades, Adding and Changing Movies and Movie Parts to Daily Free Movie Series. Reviewing Galleries, Making basic template changes like adding new ads or banners and fixing basic script problems. Reviewing Partner Account Applications and making sure everything is working efficiently) Other Packages Also Available.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:05 AM   #10
Doctor Feelgood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

TGP/MGP Site Management - Basic Package - $100 per month - (Basic Package Includes: Finding, Adding and Managing Trades, Adding and Changing Movies and Movie Parts to Daily Free Movie Series. Reviewing Galleries, Making basic template changes like adding new ads or banners and fixing basic script problems. Reviewing Partner Account Applications and making sure everything is working efficiently) Other Packages Also Available.
and all i want is adding trades to 12 sites. 2 weeks tops
Old 04-01-2010, 11:11 AM   #11
Doctor Feelgood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
most are at 500hits a day, and i want them at 1000hits a day
Old 04-04-2010, 04:06 PM   #12
Klen

Industry Role:
Did you founded anyone?
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:16 PM   #13
Doctor Feelgood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Did you founded anyone?
not yet
price now at $120
Old 04-06-2010, 05:44 AM   #14
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Have you found anyone?
This is what I do...
Old 04-06-2010, 08:59 AM   #15
Doctor Feelgood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
This is what I do...
talk to me, not him
Old 04-06-2010, 09:20 AM   #16
Doctor Feelgood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
am i terrible at explaining what i want done?
can someone explain it better please?
Old 04-06-2010, 09:25 AM   #17
MasteR EvE

Quote:

why don't you just hire them? don't you think they have a bunch of monkey...
MasteR EvE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:36 AM   #18
badcon

if you're still looking, i can do it. messaging now...
badcon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:11 PM   #19
Doctor Feelgood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by badcon View Post
first signup to protect-x.com and start there looking for trades.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:33 PM   #20
Doctor Feelgood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
this job is taken. thnx everybody who was interested.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:01 PM   #21
jackbdirty

Get in touch with me... I'm sure I could help you out
jackbdirty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:26 PM   #22
Doctor Feelgood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by badcon View Post
you are doing great, keep it going.
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >