Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #1
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
ePassporte Message

A message has been sent to ePassporte Account Holders via the Message Center. Please login and click on the Message Center tab to view this message.

Thank You
Michael
Old 09-16-2010, 05:27 PM   #2
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
Checking now
Old 09-16-2010, 05:27 PM   #3
bdld
$100,000

thanks for the update.
bdld is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:27 PM   #4
babymaker
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I waaaaaaaazzz here :D

ICQ 293125596
babymaker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:28 PM   #5
Ethersync
Confirmed User

Quote:
september 16, 2010

over the past few days there have been numerous blogs and posts calling into question the reputation of mr. Gregory elias, united international trust and united international bank.

We are issuing this press release to clarify mr. Elias' position as well as the position of united international trust and united international bank in regards to epassporte.

Epassporte has utilized the services of united international trust since 2006. United international trust serves only to manage the corporate governance of epassporte and has no input, or control as regards its daily management.

In 2009 united international bank was formed to provide commercial and corporate banking services and subsequently epassporte has moved some of its operating accounts to this bank.

United international bank does not hold funds for epassporte holders. United international bank merely pays the vendors for epassporte.

Neither mr. Elias, united trust nor united international bank have any control over these funds.

All requests and inquiries should be forwarded to epassporte at the message center, which you may log on to at www.epassporte.com if you are an active cardholder.

We apologize to mr. Elias, united trust and united bank for any confusion that may have arisen these last weeks as a result of difficulties we at epassporte, with st. Kitts-nevis-anguilla national bank, are responsible to manage.
If not at United then where are the funds held?

Missed this one...

Quote:
September 16, 2010

ePassporte N.V. has had several extensive meetings with St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank (the "Bank") in an effort to resume operations and card functionality.

We are encouraged and believe these meetings and ongoing discussions with the Bank will result in all card functions becoming operational shortly, although a date has not yet been determined.

ePassporte and St Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank want to assure cardholders that their funds are safe and that resuming operations is a key and attainable goal.

A few very import points:

For information regarding your Account, it is imperative that you contact us via the Message Center or call our Account Holder Services line (310.301.2001).

PLEASE DO NOT contact ePassporte N.V. in Curacao, Mr. Elias, United Bank or St. Kitts Bank. Messages sent to the above may not be answered. All operational issues are handled by the ePassporte team via the Message Center or Call Center ONLY. Please also avoid posting your username on forums as this could pose a security risk to your Account.

We greatly appreciate your continued patience and understanding and will continue to update you regarding this situation via the Message Center.

Sincerely,

ePassporte.com
What is the cause of the problem and why the delay is releasing people's visa funds? That is what people want to know.

Last edited by Ethersync; 09-16-2010 at 05:33 PM..
Ethersync is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:29 PM   #6
marketsmart
HOMICIDAL TROLL KILLER

Industry Role:
Account Alert!
Your Electron Card will expire on October, 31st 2010. Please check your Message Center for additional information.

Should I renew my card or will you just charge me and send me a shoe box full of shit?

marketsmart is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:29 PM   #7
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Well, another announcement with no real news? I sure hope that this is resolved in the manner you guys speak of. It would be a great surprise to regain access to my funds that is for sure.

Last edited by st0ned; 09-16-2010 at 05:32 PM..
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:30 PM   #8
bloggerz
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
so, what about the funds in VV?

$$$$$ MAKE HUGE MONEY IN CAMS - CLICK HERE $$$$$
bloggerz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:31 PM   #9
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
Great.. so nothing new?
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:32 PM   #10
yuu.design

Industry Role:
and the money ?

Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers
yuu.design is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:33 PM   #11
PlugRush Sascha
Confirmed User

Nothing new then.

Skype plugrushsascha
PlugRush Sascha is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:34 PM   #12
marketsmart
HOMICIDAL TROLL KILLER

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuu View Post
and the money ?
you need to buy a special net to catch your funds in motion..

i am selling them on ebay for $99.97..

hit me up for the link...

marketsmart is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:34 PM   #13
Loch
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Jesus ppl
It will always be "No News" to all of you unless they announce exactly what you want to hear......

Anyone ever thought that they may actually be working their asses off to get this resolved, but do not have any solid dates yet?

Contact us for Beta store access (4000 HD/SD productions) - Editing - Encoding/Post production
ICQ - 277 862 930 E-mail casper /@/ cool-content.com
Loch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #14
mrsmut
Confirmed User

nothing new in those 2 new different messages i got.

The only new thing can be resumed in "please, don't contact Gregory Elias, he is not related to epassporte"

I suspect Mr Elias is upset, his name was made public after a deep investigation from Michael Krebs and people may be contacting him

If Mr. Elias is the Director of Epassporte N.V., why is he trying to hide from this?

Last edited by mrsmut; 09-16-2010 at 05:40 PM..
mrsmut is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #15
danevans
Confirmed User

Quote:
September 16, 2010

ePassporte N.V. has had several extensive meetings with St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank (the "Bank") in an effort to resume operations and card functionality.

We are encouraged and believe these meetings and ongoing discussions with the Bank will result in all card functions becoming operational shortly, although a date has not yet been determined.

ePassporte and St Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank want to assure cardholders that their funds are safe and that resuming operations is a key and attainable goal.
ok this seems a bit more positive than the G.Elias related message, but still, does "shortly" stand for "until monday", or end of next week, a month?
danevans is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #16
tammix
Confirmed User

" ePassporte N.V. has had several extensive meetings with St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank (the "Bank") in an effort to resume operations and card functionality."

this is good,
tammix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:37 PM   #17
marketsmart
HOMICIDAL TROLL KILLER

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tammix View Post
" ePassporte N.V. has had several extensive meetings with St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank (the "Bank") in an effort to resume operations and card functionality."

this is good,
it sure is... looks like you guys are falling for it....

Old 09-16-2010, 05:39 PM   #18
FighterSpirit
Confirmed User

THX for update Michael

I hope that will be fixed soon
FighterSpirit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:40 PM   #19
Jarmusch
 

Industry Role:

"All card functions will become operational shortly."
Jarmusch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:40 PM   #20
IllTestYourGirls
Ah My Balls

Industry Role:
Im still taking epass for payment on ad spots and traffic. If you are looking to unload some epass hit me up.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:41 PM   #21
thaifan99
Confirmed User

Account Alert!
You must submit verification documents to ePassporte to continue using your account without interruption. To view the details of this request and submit the required information, please click HERE or select "Upload Documents" from the menu options listed on the left side navigation bar. In some cases, additional information regarding this request may be found in your Message Center as well.

We thank you for your assistance in this matter.

I have jumped through these hoops at least 2-3 times, No more!!

Please send me a cheque and close the account.

I know its only small potatoes in my account but over the years its been a lot.

I`m totally fed up with the whole thing.
thaifan99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:41 PM   #22
CyberHustler
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Thanks for nothing... again.
CyberHustler is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #23
epitome
So Fucking Lame

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tammix View Post

this is good,
Indeed.
epitome is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #24
Lykos

Industry Role:
How about you answer me email or icq Michael???
Old 09-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #25
thaifan99
Confirmed User

as my money is so safe you will have no problems sending me a cheque. will you?

after all. It is MINE!
thaifan99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:44 PM   #26
ThumbLord
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
hmmmm another no news info to cover the coming weekend?
Gregory E. Elias IS the owner so ?

Account Alert!
You must submit verification documents to ePassporte to continue using your account without interruption. To view the details of this request and submit the required information, please click HERE or select "Upload Documents" from the menu options listed on the left side navigation bar. In some cases, additional information regarding this request may be found in your Message Center as well.

We thank you for your assistance in this matter.

I have jumped through these hoops at least 4-6 times, No more!!
Please send me a cheque and close the account.

I am totally fed up with the whole thing.

More important, our dog Belker will be one year on the 17th!!!!!!!

Last edited by ThumbLord; 09-16-2010 at 05:47 PM..
ThumbLord is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:46 PM   #27
Loch
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykos View Post
Pretty easy by email....

I doubt you will get through on ICQ, too interuptive in cases like this

Contact us for Beta store access (4000 HD/SD productions) - Editing - Encoding/Post production
ICQ - 277 862 930 E-mail casper /@/ cool-content.com
Loch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:46 PM   #28
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykos View Post
I see no unanswered mail from you in my inbox and everyone contacting up to 10 hours ago should have received a response, if not please email me again.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #29
Caligari
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
good news, i hope they get it together sooner than later.

nay sayers your bad vibes are harshing my non existent buzz.
Caligari is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #30
wild johnny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I appreciate the updates.

They keep saying my money is safe. What they do not seem to realize is that my money does not feel safe to me when I have no access to it.

An update that says the final resolve of this issue, no matter what that may be. Will be the releasing of my funds back to me. That would make me fee at ease.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #31
tammix
Confirmed User

patience guys patience, remember that michael has resolved lots of things in the past succesfully, trust this man
tammix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #32
Supz
Arthur Flegenheimer

Industry Role:
I dont think anyone cares what the banks do or who is associated at this point. I am pretty sure people just want access to there money.
Supz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:52 PM   #33
beta-tester
Rock 'n Roll Baby!

nothing new, indeed... other than the call to stop bugging Mr Elias.

Anyway, I hope this will be resolved very soon...

Sig for sale. Affordable prices. Contact me and get a great deal ;)

My contact:
e-mail: manca {AT} HotFreeSex4All.com
beta-tester is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:53 PM   #34
BetChips
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael O View Post
I see no unanswered mail from you in my inbox and everyone contacting up to 10 hours ago should have received a response, if not please email me again.
Appreciate the update Michael and all emails that you have answered. Looking forward to all these VV issues to be resolved soon.
BetChips is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:59 PM   #35
CYF
Coupon Guru

Industry Role:
so, funds are still in motion but they're working on it?

CYF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:02 PM   #36
charlie g
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
So people have been pestering the banks involved and now they're pissed. Big fucking deal!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to keep using epass and I hope it gets worked out. But I will never trust them again...never leave more than a couple hundred dollars with them.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:03 PM   #37
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Hello Micheal

I have just one question

A new card has not been send yet, mines expires end this month
What happens when my card expires and you guys are not operational yet?
Will new cards be issued and send later then?

The fee is deducted on 1 september for it.

Thank you for answering!
Enroll in the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and receive a minimum of 2 bonus backlinks by placing your Affiliate Link on your website. The higher your link's position, the more bonus backlinks you'll receive. Request your bonus links here upon signing up.
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #38
GetSCORECash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Michael thanks for the update.
| Naughty Foot Jobs | Linsey's World | Busty Arianna Sinn | Get SCORE Cash |
GetSCORECash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:13 PM   #39
RyuLion

Industry Role:
this kind of update on webmaster boards is good. hint hint.

Adult Biz Consultant A tech head since 1995
RyuLion is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:28 PM   #40
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
some news at least
Old 09-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #41
Lykos

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael O View Post
I emailed you on 13th of september,and so i did right now again...and few messages on ICQ,so please reply me,thank you!
Old 09-16-2010, 06:43 PM   #42
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
Ok ...
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #43
Phoenix
BACON BACON BACON

Industry Role:
thanks for the news michael

hope you are well

lets hope the bank releases the holds
Phoenix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:53 PM   #44
Fat Panda
Porn is Dead. Move along.

Industry Role:
epassporte I hope you dont fuck this up
Fat Panda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:53 PM   #45
adult-help
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
What do you mean nothing new guys? There is some important news that was not in the last message.

Quote:
this is a sharp contract to the previous statement where they merely said that they are workin to get our funds out or smth like that. That could mean that progress has been made since last statement and now they are more positive about visas working again.

sure, if we chose not believe anything they say then no real news but in this way we can question any of their statements..so i think it is better to believe, at least positive news is coming out..
adult-help is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:58 PM   #46
ircks
Confirmed User

Thanks for the update
ircks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #47
Captcha
Confirmed User

bla bla bla again
Captcha is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:18 PM   #48
GAMEFINEST
Make STACK$

Industry Role:
Let Mike handle it
Old 09-16-2010, 07:20 PM   #49
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
ihopeeveryonegetstheirmoniesinmotion
Old 09-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #50
HomerSimpson

Industry Role:
Thanks for the update MO

PHP, MySql, Smarty, CodeIgniter, Laravel, WordPress, NATS... fixing stuff, server migrations & optimizations... My ICQ: 27429884 | Email:
HomerSimpson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >